April 25, 2024, 01:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304910 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: February 13, 2009, 11:41:20 AM »

Adji  Went missing after caylee did and hayleigh went missing on the 9th of February this is just my opinion how the therads should go
Caylee was already found trail for the murder of caylee    1........ how ever you want to word it
Justice for caylee--- Casey's trial for the murder of caylee
2 Adji should be next he is still a live as far as we know
3 hayliegh should follow
Alphabetical would eliminate any problem.  I'm not sure how hard that is with the forum setup coding.  Bottom line is it really doesn't make any difference who is first.  Adji's case is hard to get involved in because there is not enough media information.  That is not the fault of SM, that is the media's fault.  It's not who is on top is most important, its just that who is on top got the most media attention. 

Well said Today. 

Does it really make any difference?  Geez, all I did was add them and wasn't intending for one to be more important than the other.

Media coverage wise they are probably in the correct order but again, what difference does it make in the FORUM?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »

Oh my lord.........they are going to turn this into a circus too.  God bless this innocent child.

LP has called Murt and asked him to go up there with his motorhome and his newsvan.

(9:03 AM) murtwitnessonelive: I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LENNY. HE WANTS BOTH THE MOTORHOME AND THE NEWS VAN UP THERE

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I hope this is Murt just spouting off.  I hope LP is not actually suggesting this.  Leonard really needs to look at Murt, you know, one of those bountyhunter background checks.

It's true.......he and his murtards are preparing to leave within the hour.

Murtards...   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2009, 11:43:20 AM »

Boo!  Time-out branch!  You sit there and think about what you've done missy!
(wow, I sound like my mother)   

Yes, Mame... I'll be good..... BUT, but, but I was nice!! I welcomed her! I said we were the best! I never said her opinions weren't welcome. I just that I know who she is, it's all good. I did find out that some of my posts were dragged over to another site and stepped on. Hmmmmm. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2009, 11:43:20 AM »

Morning Monkeys!! Morning Joy! I see you up there lurking!! 

Happy Friday the 13th! What a wonderful day for amazing things to happen! We have a 80% full moon so be prepared for some wackiness to happen.

Dolce, all I can say is I'm so PROUD of you!!    I'm proud of all of you that do not stand back and decide not to get involved. The world needs more Monkeys!!
Joy is lurking!??  I am shocked she has not yet joined the bandwagon up at Hayleigh's.

Thanks for being proud of me Boo, but not doing anything out of the ordinary here, just being a concerned citizen!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: February 13, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »

If I were the Cummings family and LE down there ... I'd ask everyone to leave except TES ... nip the whole "media circus" in the bud.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2009, 11:45:37 AM »

Sorry for the O/T

I just posted in Missing Forum

Yet another Child - Amber Alert Issued for 3 yr Old Dominick Wesley Arceneaux
Amber Alert was Issued the day after Haleigh - Feb 10th. He is from Arkansas.
Not many Pictures of him. I tried to clean up the one I posted.
Today they brought in the National Guard to aid in finding him. No foul play has been determined. LE believe he was abducted. Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 13, 2009, 11:46:08 AM »

I'm really sorry
i joined this chat after reading the good information i really liked it here i cant remember when i joined I'm sure i haven't been here as long as alot of the rest of you all have been
i didn't known i wasn't suppose to post my opinion sorry i wont do that again
if you would like me to leave and not come back i can do that to
i am new to all this posting stuff
and i don't belive i have done anything wrong here but sorry if i have mad any of you monkeys mad
have a good day
sweetstrees in Mich

hello sweetstreets.. I am sure you meant to offend noone, we all get monkey slapped from time to time. I say my opinions all the time, sometimes they are not popular, but, we all have the right to our opinions, never apologize for your thoughts.

I think, the nation as a whole can not focus on any one thing long enough to  see it to completion. If we watch a missing childs story from the beginning, then we of course want to see the finish, or trial and sentencing of the perp. but, life goes on, and unfortunatly, others are taken and killed . Weather it be before or after, I am thankful to anyone who remembers or sends one ounce of good energy out to help us find our missing loved one.

now and again though, I have to step back from it all, and catch my breath, as living life with continuing thoughts of the dead, does not leave room for very much else. It is not living then, it becomes exsisting.

I have a friend in conn, her mom has been missing for 20 years, and she just this week, was able to get a billboard with her moms pic on it, in hopes to jog someones memory.  So, for the last 20 years, my friend, has lived life each day, doing something to get the word of her missing mom out into the news.

For the families of the missing, they are all number one on our priority list..
smiles....mio

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: February 13, 2009, 11:46:26 AM »

Adji  Went missing after caylee did and hayleigh went missing on the 9th of February this is just my opinion how the therads should go
Caylee was already found trail for the murder of caylee    1........ how ever you want to word it
3 hayliegh should follow
Alphabetical would eliminate any problem.  I'm not sure how hard that is with the forum setup coding.  Bottom line is it really doesn't make any difference who is first.  Adji's case is hard to get involved in because there is not enough media information.  That is not the fault of SM, that is the media's fault.  It's not who is on top is most important, its just that who is on top got the most media attention. 

Well said Today. 

Does it really make any difference?  Geez, all I did was add them and wasn't intending for one to be more important than the other.

Media coverage wise they are probably in the correct order but again, what difference does it make in the FORUM?

I'm gonna read about them all no matter how they are listed.All of these children are important. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: February 13, 2009, 11:46:43 AM »

Happy Friday the 13th! What a wonderful day for amazing things to happen! We have a 80% full moon so be prepared for some wackiness to happen.

Dolce, all I can say is I'm so PROUD of you!!    I'm proud of all of you that do not stand back and decide not to get involved. The world needs more Monkeys!!
Joy is lurking!??  I am shocked she has not yet joined the bandwagon up at Hayleigh's.

Thanks for being proud of me Boo, but not doing anything out of the ordinary here, just being a concerned citizen!
That is not true Dolce .. .to often now people take the stance of not wanting to get involved. You are a rare treasure !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: February 13, 2009, 11:50:25 AM »

Oh my lord.........they are going to turn this into a circus too.  God bless this innocent child.

LP has called Murt and asked him to go up there with his motorhome and his newsvan.

(9:03 AM) murtwitnessonelive: I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LENNY. HE WANTS BOTH THE MOTORHOME AND THE NEWS VAN UP THERE
Oh gawd do not throw that crazy asshole into the mix!  When is the insanity going to stop??

sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2009, 11:50:27 AM »

That is not true
i never did that and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that
i said i was new
but again iam sorry if i didnt anything wrong  again iam sorry
but if you could just please just send me a link i will go and check it out
i only want to see casey got to jail for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2009, 11:51:32 AM »

3 hayliegh should follow

I do not care what order they are in as long as they ALL are at the forefront and talked about!  I think that SM does a nice job of keeping things fresh and in plain sight.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2009, 11:54:19 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I hope this is Murt just spouting off.  I hope LP is not actually suggesting this.  Leonard really needs to look at Murt, you know, one of those bountyhunter background checks.
IMO LP has already looked at Murt in a bounty hunter background check; I bet LP looks at everyone that he has any substantial contact with....LP is not dumb.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2009, 11:54:23 AM »

On Leonard's show about a month ago on ustream. the first show he did.....he said that Murt is doing a good thing and offering a good service in new technology.  He defended Murt and what Murt is doing to the hilt.
So Leonard is in support of the exploitation of a small child singing on free range unsensored live stream on the internet along with the showing of her home and its location????

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2009, 11:57:07 AM »

Boo!  Time-out branch!  You sit there and think about what you've done missy!
(wow, I sound like my mother)   

Yes, Mame... I'll be good..... BUT, but, but I was nice!! I welcomed her! I said we were the best! I never said her opinions weren't welcome. I just that I know who she is, it's all good. I did find out that some of my posts were dragged over to another site and stepped on. Hmmmmm. 
Consider the source my dear friend. 
Look at the bashing that has been done to others within this case, their families, and their personal lives aired for the public to see in such a negative and hatefull way - people who have no business being involved in this case thrown to the wolves by the words of one crazy lady Cindy Anthony. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »

Sorry for the O/T

I just posted in Missing Forum

Yet another Child - Amber Alert Issued for 3 yr Old Dominick Wesley Arceneaux
Amber Alert was Issued the day after Haleigh - Feb 10th. He is from Arkansas.
Not many Pictures of him. I tried to clean up the one I posted.
Today they brought in the National Guard to aid in finding him. No foul play has been determined. LE believe he was abducted. Sad

OMG!  What the heck is wrong with people!!!!?????????

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »

That is not true Dolce .. .to often now people take the stance of not wanting to get involved. You are a rare treasure !!
Thank you.  I do not understand the mentality to sit back and do nothing.  That is why I like SM so much, the people on this forum care and take action when needed.  You can turn your head from the bad situation, but it does not mean that the situation goes away.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 13, 2009, 12:02:58 PM »

I missed it.. what are Murt and LP up to now? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2009, 12:03:47 PM »

That is not true
i never did that and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that
i said i was new
but again iam sorry if i didnt anything wrong  again iam sorry
but if you could just please just send me a link i will go and check it out
i only want to see casey got to jail for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject
Ok, I am sorry sweety, who are you talking to with this post?  I am trying to follow your posts, but I do not see where anyone has said you were being mean.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2009, 12:04:19 PM »

I'm really sorry
i joined this chat after reading the good information i really liked it here i cant remember when i joined I'm sure i haven't been here as long as alot of the rest of you all have been
i didn't known i wasn't suppose to post my opinion sorry i wont do that again
if you would like me to leave and not come back i can do that to
i am new to all this posting stuff
and i don't belive i have done anything wrong here but sorry if i have mad any of you monkeys mad
have a good day
sweetstrees in Mich
I just came back from a walk and saw your post, don't leave your thoughts are welcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.