March 29, 2024, 01:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 302492 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #240 on: February 13, 2009, 12:25:43 PM »

Good morning, everyone!  I usually post late at night, but popping in for a few to read (trying hard not to get behind).
Just wanted to share a few observations...we know a family with the same playhouse as Caylee's.  It is outgrown now and this week they were discussing how to go about selling it (advertising, pricing, etc.).  It reminded me of the Anthonys.  They can stand and pretend as long as they want to that Casey is innocent, but as the end of the day, Caylee is still dead and gone.  JMO but I think Cindy & George HAVE to defend Casey because they can't/won't admit the truth to themselves and they're on a mission to save Casey.  I also think they HAVE to push KidFinders Network (KFN) because they have no other reason to get up in the morning, to live...they know, on some level, that their lives (as they knew them) are basically over.  As many monkeys have pointed out, Cindy feeds on conflict and drama and that's standard operating procedure for the Anthony family...lies, secrets, arguments, drama.  Reality hitting the road is when the trial is over, Casey's exhausted any appeals, and Cindy & George have to sit down and decide what they're going to do with the playhouse, the sandbox, the pool toys, the crib, the pink picnic table, the kitchen set, the Pooh toy box, Caylee's rug, all of Caylee's stuffed animals, Caylee's clothes, the Winnie the Pooh bed set, Caylee's clothes & shoes, Caylee's dress-up clothes, and Caylee's videos/music Cds/DVDs.  I would not want to be in their shoes.  If they have any heart at all, they need to tell the complete truth now.  It will be far easier than the hell they will go through then.  Right now, they can hide behind "We need to rally and defend Casey".  After it's all said and done, there will be nowhere to hide.
So very true ISpy.  Good post!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: February 13, 2009, 12:29:07 PM »

Adji  Went missing after caylee did and hayleigh went missing on the 9th of February this is just my opinion how the therads should go
Caylee was already found trail for the murder of caylee    1........ how ever you want to word it
Justice for caylee--- Casey's trial for the murder of caylee
2 Adji should be next he is still a live as far as we know
3 hayliegh should follow
Alphabetical would eliminate any problem.  I'm not sure how hard that is with the forum setup coding.  Bottom line is it really doesn't make any difference who is first.  Adji's case is hard to get involved in because there is not enough media information.  That is not the fault of SM, that is the media's fault.  It's not who is on top is most important, its just that who is on top got the most media attention. 

Well said Today. 

Does it really make any difference?  Geez, all I did was add them and wasn't intending for one to be more important than the other.

Media coverage wise they are probably in the correct order but again, what difference does it make in the FORUM?

Klaas,
IMHO - it doesn't matter!  After all, this is Scaredmonkeys, not the top 12 on myspace!
BTW - You and the team do a great job everyday, so today is THANK YOU DAY!
On topic - I asked a few days ago, you guys are talking about a joy person and her chat - who is that - is that Murt related?  Do I even want to know?  LOL   
Hey Junkie Monkey!  Joy is a crazy lady who inserted herself into the Caylee case.  She is the one who reported to LE falsely that she was with TES and she had pictures to varify that Caylee was not in the woods at the time of the initial search.  She was at BP with the Anthony's when they showed up to try and stop LP from diving - she was wearing the yellow backpack.
The woman has set up her own chat - she is a NUT beyond NUT she is very very ODD and OUT THERE.  That is being nice.....
Good to see you back BTW.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: February 13, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »

Oh my lord.........they are going to turn this into a circus too.  God bless this innocent child.

LP has called Murt and asked him to go up there with his motorhome and his newsvan.

(9:03 AM) murtwitnessonelive: I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LENNY. HE WANTS BOTH THE MOTORHOME AND THE NEWS VAN UP THERE
Oh gawd do not throw that crazy asshole into the mix!  When is the insanity going to stop??

Sorry to say....I think the insanity has only just begun.

I am afraid you are right there Puzzler. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #243 on: February 13, 2009, 12:32:29 PM »

I'm sure LE must be just thrilled that several players from Caylee's case has now creeped their way into Hayleigh's case, what's next Cindy and Dominic?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #244 on: February 13, 2009, 12:34:56 PM »

The last wedding in my family, a $500 fee was required and because the catherdral had historic value, insurance fee.  No real flowers could be strown by flowergirls, etc. Very strict rules.  Nothing inside or on the steps not even birdseed or bubbles because someone could fall and sue.

But I would also add baptisms to weddings and funerals to things controlled by the participants and not the church because it is not a worship service but private occasion.  May vary from religion to religion.

JMO
I've been to weddings, funerals, baptisms, confirmations and graduations...all in churches. Oh, even a few at the beach. I have never once been to any of these occasions where security was employed. I have never been "carded" to attend any of these ceremonies. The people who put these ceremonies on were of the "hey, we've got this momentous occasion we'd like to share with you. The more, the merrier (yeah, even the funerals.) The invitations were just that, invitations. They were not an admission pass. Oh, wait...I forgot, at some of the weddings, we were asked, at the door, "Friend of the bride or friend of the groom?"

What the Ants did was a publicity stunt, pure and simple. And, as usual, the Ants endeavor failed. End of story.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: February 13, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

I'm sure LE must be just thrilled that several players from Caylee's case has now creeped their way into Hayleigh's case, what's next Cindy and Dominic?
This is rediculous, Murt and Joy need to stay at their homes, Joy has her own children to watch and Murt needs to run his car business, They need to leave this up to the proffessionals like Tim Miller and the LE, all Murt does is confuse people, and Joy just confuses herself,........I wanna hear from Tim and the LE and if LP is there just to offer a reward for this little girl thats alright to if thats what it takes to get the info they need, other than that, be gone with all those that are just in the way, and George.............GO HOME,  you know nothing about missing children or how to go about searching for one, Imaginary Nanny's dont count!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: February 13, 2009, 12:39:21 PM »

I missed it.. what are Murt and LP up to now? 
Same crap different day!  LOL

LP is already at Hayleigh's parents home, he has called for Murt and his Murtards to join.

I knew this was going to happen...we heard two days ago that LP has put up a $25,000 reward.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: February 13, 2009, 12:41:05 PM »

Klaas,
IMHO - it doesn't matter!  After all, this is Scaredmonkeys, not the top 12 on myspace!
On topic - I asked a few days ago, you guys are talking about a joy person and her chat - who is that - is that Murt related?  Do I even want to know?  LOL   
Here is Joy at Blanchard Park

There is also one of her kneeling and praying, but I don't have it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: February 13, 2009, 12:43:56 PM »

Klaas,

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #249 on: February 13, 2009, 12:46:20 PM »

I am also Catholic (or at least raised that way) and I disagree. The Church I grew up in kicked me out because I brought my stepson to church after he was accused of child molestation - granted he did do the crime but at that time we did not know that it was a pattern not an incident. I was told that if I was so stupid to bring a kid to a mass after he sinned then I did not deserve to be a member of the church. This is a parish that my great grandparents donated the land for! BUt I think that is a personality of that parish not all of the Catholic church.
Yeah, the personality of the priest often determines the practices of the parish (dude! did you see all that alliteration? My brain is re-wiring itself...thanks for all the Monkey help!).

When we wanted to get married (right after the dinosaurs were wiped out), my parish priest said he wouldn't do it because I didn't attend HIS church regularly. I lived in ANOTHER parish at the time, but I wanted to be married in my "home" church. So, I talked to his vicar, who told me we don't need punch cards to prove we've been to Mass. The vicar/priest then married us (for non-Catholics, the vicar is like the manager of a region in the diocese, like the head of human resources...he's the boss for priests in his region).

I hope your experience didn't turn you away from your religion. And you do know the road to hell is paved with the heads of bishops, right? Smile

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: February 13, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »

Good morning, everyone!  I usually post late at night, but popping in for a few to read (trying hard not to get behind).
Just wanted to share a few observations...we know a family with the same playhouse as Caylee's.  It is outgrown now and this week they were discussing how to go about selling it (advertising, pricing, etc.).  It reminded me of the Anthonys.  They can stand and pretend as long as they want to that Casey is innocent, but as the end of the day, Caylee is still dead and gone.  JMO but I think Cindy & George HAVE to defend Casey because they can't/won't admit the truth to themselves and they're on a mission to save Casey.  I also think they HAVE to push KidFinders Network (KFN) because they have no other reason to get up in the morning, to live...they know, on some level, that their lives (as they knew them) are basically over.  As many monkeys have pointed out, Cindy feeds on conflict and drama and that's standard operating procedure for the Anthony family...lies, secrets, arguments, drama.  Reality hitting the road is when the trial is over, Casey's exhausted any appeals, and Cindy & George have to sit down and decide what they're going to do with the playhouse, the sandbox, the pool toys, the crib, the pink picnic table, the kitchen set, the Pooh toy box, Caylee's rug, all of Caylee's stuffed animals, Caylee's clothes, the Winnie the Pooh bed set, Caylee's clothes & shoes, Caylee's dress-up clothes, and Caylee's videos/music Cds/DVDs.  I would not want to be in their shoes.  If they have any heart at all, they need to tell the complete truth now.  It will be far easier than the hell they will go through then.  Right now, they can hide behind "We need to rally and defend Casey".  After it's all said and done, there will be nowhere to hide.

"No other reason to get up in the morning" better expresses what I was trying to say to Dolce in an earlier post when I said George was trying to find some firm ground to put his feet on.

I would not want to be in their shoes either.  Now that the memorial is over...give it a couple of months...maybe they'll be more forth coming with the truth.  Only if it's one of them that tells the truth...however, that person would have to be really, really strong because they would be ostercized by the rest of the family.  Cindy....seems to me like Casey and Cindy are still fighting their battle between each other, what with Casey putting out the word that she wanted Caylee buried with a marker and she knows Caylee's been cremated and Cindy saying she's been blessed with three children...can it get any nastier than that??!!??

The ultimate would be if Cindy just blows up one day (sort of like Casey blows up) and spills the beans on Casey.  That would be the ultimate power control play.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #251 on: February 13, 2009, 12:52:21 PM »

This is rediculous, Murt and Joy need to stay at their homes, Joy has her own children to watch and Murt needs to run his car business, They need to leave this up to the proffessionals like Tim Miller and the LE, all Murt does is confuse people, and Joy just confuses herself,........I wanna hear from Tim and the LE and if LP is there just to offer a reward for this little girl thats alright to if thats what it takes to get the info they need, other than that, be gone with all those that are just in the way, and George.............GO HOME,  you know nothing about missing children or how to go about searching for one, Imaginary Nanny's dont count!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read somewhere else that Cindy was there yesterday also. If true how did she not get her mug in front of the cameras?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:00 PM »

Klaas,

Today and Dolce - Thanks.  I do remember her face from that Blanchard park fiasco.  So, now I know I am not missing anything but drama!  I took a break from the drama crowd shortly after that day and have been sick, still fighting pneumonia now, so I missed her rise and fall to fame.  I do remember murt wanting a joy person to be left on his room, bet that was her.  Oh well, thanks for solving that for me!
Good to be back, Dolce - and THANKS!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »

I just read somewhere else that Cindy was there yesterday also. If true how did she not get her mug in front of the cameras?
She was?  I thought Conway had said in his statement that she would not be going? 
All of this is so very odd!!!!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:15 PM »

Joy is involved with the Hayleigh case also, she will be going this weekend to help. All those fish and butterflies and smiley faces, it's like a five year old is running that chat.
Might as well add a can of Planters nuts to the mix for this party...why not!

Oh, no....not Joy, too...isn't she the one that LP said "shadowed" him everywhere he goes?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: February 13, 2009, 12:56:57 PM »

I am thinking outside of the box here - trying to figure out the motive behind the Anthony's for a second since we know that thus far their mentallity has only been to help themselves.

I wonder if they are not going to try and spin this as a Serial Kidnap/Murder type thing.  I wonder if they are not waiting for the evidence and info from LE to try and say that the person who has taken Hayleigh must be the same person who took Caylee and then later murdered her.  We know they do not give much thought to the evidence, and we know they want to pin it on anyone other than Casey.... While I know it will not work, I am just wondering what motive they would have to be involving themselves, other than media coverage and publicity.

I will note that you know Casey must be angry right about now - the media is not 100% focussed on what SHE did or HER.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: February 13, 2009, 12:57:17 PM »

Hello All,

I am way behind re. the loss of Caylee, so I'll just make some general remarks.

I don't care about GA being in Satsuma (?) re. the disappearance of Miss Haleigh.  I'm happy to cut him some slack in the interest of healing himself for whatever reason.  And I'm not too suspicious re. his motivation at the moment.  And yup, nasty-chip-on-the-shoulder ole me believes in redemption (sometimes).  Still though, I'm watchful and skeptical.  Weird, huh?

As to the rest?  I was just gonna kick back and watch LE and the State take care of business.  Somehow though I get caught up in the nuances of all that's transpired re. Miss Caylee's case re. all the players.  Its played out like a pebble chucked into the water when the increasing radius of the concentric circles rippling over the water affects all life touched by them.  So has it been with the Ants. 

But I'm gonna strive (yet again ) to refrain from being too judgemental re. all the primary players.

Of course that won't stop me from dreamin' of slapping 'em all silly...or worse.  All except for Miss Caylee of course.  I'd wrap her up in my arms and give her a long, quiet snuggle.  The thoughts that torture me are speculation of course, but I keep wondering if the wee darlin' ever knew long stretches of peace and calm in her brief life.  If one looks at the pictures, she is a kid of many faces--nothing like a happy toddler who is content in her own environment.

Please don't misunderstand, Monkeys.  But for me, putting aside peripheral info and rumor in the interest of keeping my eye on the prize--a conviction on the individual(s) who dispatched Miss Caylee is how I deal w/her sad loss.

Right now I don't much care about coverups re. Caylee's sire, whether family threw in together to protect poor, pitiful alleged perp and I don't know who all.  I figure LE/State will move appropriately and in due time if they have enough to indict this person or that.  That's one of my fondest wishes anyway.

Prayers for Haleighs safe return and justice for all the lost little ones.

Foggy

I too believe in redemption,but it follows confession & repentence.I haven't seen this in George nor the rest of the Anthonys.If we give them a pass when they have not commited themselves to the process of redemption,we do them & society a great injustice.I do care about the coverups & deceit because it all goes back to the core issue.A daughter was allowed to get away with anything , never held accountable,and accepted back under the guise of "unconditional love." Now a beautiful child is dead. These grandparents & uncle could not even give her a fitting memorial without shining the spotlight on the mother who gave her both life & death.I cut George no slack as I believe there can be no healing as long as there is deceit. Just my opinion.

And a very good opinion it is, Blumonkey.  George and the rest of those cons have traded on Caylee's death long enough.  I hope that local LE in Satsuma is somehow made aware of KFN's record.  If I were around any of them I'd keep my hand on my purse at all times.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: February 13, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »

Joy is involved with the Hayleigh case also, she will be going this weekend to help. All those fish and butterflies and smiley faces, it's like a five year old is running that chat.
Might as well add a can of Planters nuts to the mix for this party...why not!

Oh, no....not Joy, too...isn't she the one that LP said "shadowed" him everywhere he goes?

I am not certain, but it would NOT suprise me in the least.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: February 13, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »

I agree with you, Dolce, in that I want the father to be completely open with LE and FBI.  Do we know that he's not?  Do we know that George told him not to?  OR do we know that the father is not as open to the media?  We can't assume that if the father is less open to the media that he is automatically less open to LE and FBI.  The father is a very young man and I doubt that, as most young people, he listens to the news very much.  He may not have been aware of how the media and public has treated the Anthony's.  If not, the father would have been really put off by hearing of the A's experience. 

I totally agree that George shouldn't interject himself to the point of causing the father not to be open to LE and FBI.  That father sounds like he has a mind of his own, though, and I don't think anyone could convince him one way or the other as to how to respond to LE or FBI.

I also don't think there's much wrong with George trying to give a little comfort to another father in dire distress.

I do have a problem with Kidfinders.  I really wish Kathy Belich would hop on that train and expose them to the world.

I also have a bad feeling about this case.  My intuition is putting up red flags on this one.  Can't put a finger on it, though.  Just like Lee....something's there...just can't put a finger on it.
I think we're going to be stunned, though, when we find out what it is.
I agree with you about getting the bad feelings around this case.  Something is not sitting right with me in regards to the circumstances surrounding this child at the time of her vanishing. 
I understand that the girlfriend is young, and probably scared to death at this point, but something seems "off" about her and her story...can't quite put my finger on it yet either.

ITA with you on the girlfriend aspect.  This is my opinion only - but - everytime I see that girlfriend talking and look at her expression and eyes, I keep thinking about Susan Smith talking with the press.  I'm not trying to get anyone else to think that way.  But the father said his girlfriend passed the lie detector test; the LE won't give out results; we hear from the press that the girlfriend has taken two lie detector tests; I don't think we know the truth yet.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: February 13, 2009, 01:04:58 PM »

I am thinking outside of the box here - trying to figure out the motive behind the Anthony's for a second since we know that thus far their mentallity has only been to help themselves.

I wonder if they are not going to try and spin this as a Serial Kidnap/Murder type thing.  I wonder if they are not waiting for the evidence and info from LE to try and say that the person who has taken Hayleigh must be the same person who took Caylee and then later murdered her.  We know they do not give much thought to the evidence, and we know they want to pin it on anyone other than Casey.... While I know it will not work, I am just wondering what motive they would have to be involving themselves, other than media coverage and publicity.

I will note that you know Casey must be angry right about now - the media is not 100% focussed on what SHE did or HER.
Dolce - I think they have two motives:  1: as you stated, to toss doubt out there for Casey.
2.  George needs a job bad.  He even said in memorial he wants to start working in this field.  Sounds like Kid Finders is soliciting money to pay him to drive his billboardmobil.
I am sure the almighty dollar is involved - not to mention, lights, cameras and action.  (Cindy loves those cam moments and seems George does too!)
All, JMHO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.