April 26, 2024, 10:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304995 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 13, 2009, 01:07:21 PM »

I'm sure LE must be just thrilled that several players from Caylee's case has now creeped their way into Hayleigh's case, what's next Cindy and Dominic?
This is rediculous, Murt and Joy need to stay at their homes, Joy has her own children to watch and Murt needs to run his car business, They need to leave this up to the proffessionals like Tim Miller and the LE, all Murt does is confuse people, and Joy just confuses herself,........I wanna hear from Tim and the LE and if LP is there just to offer a reward for this little girl thats alright to if thats what it takes to get the info they need, other than that, be gone with all those that are just in the way, and George.............GO HOME,  you know nothing about missing children or how to go about searching for one, Imaginary Nanny's dont count!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read somewhere else that Cindy was there yesterday also. If true how did she not get her mug in front of the cameras?
She was?  I thought Conway had said in his statement that she would not be going? 
All of this is so very odd!!!!!

Even thought he's their attorney, it seems to me that the A's don't keep him in the loop. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: February 13, 2009, 01:12:07 PM »

Joy is involved with the Hayleigh case also, she will be going this weekend to help. All those fish and butterflies and smiley faces, it's like a five year old is running that chat.
Might as well add a can of Planters nuts to the mix for this party...why not!

Oh, no....not Joy, too...isn't she the one that LP said "shadowed" him everywhere he goes?

I am not certain, but it would NOT suprise me in the least.
LOL,   and Dolce, I told everyone in here one day that about a week ago I was in Joys chatroom and Joy had said she was going to bed and logged off, then about 10 minutes later she logged back in under someone elses name but we knew it was her by the way she was spelling things and the first thing she said was that LP had the Hots for Joy and that Joy was so sexy and stuff like that, we almost died laughing,   LP better watch out, I think we know now why Joy is going there!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 13, 2009, 01:14:40 PM »

I'm sure LE must be just thrilled that several players from Caylee's case has now creeped their way into Hayleigh's case, what's next Cindy and Dominic?
This is rediculous, Murt and Joy need to stay at their homes, Joy has her own children to watch and Murt needs to run his car business, They need to leave this up to the proffessionals like Tim Miller and the LE, all Murt does is confuse people, and Joy just confuses herself,........I wanna hear from Tim and the LE and if LP is there just to offer a reward for this little girl thats alright to if thats what it takes to get the info they need, other than that, be gone with all those that are just in the way, and George.............GO HOME,  you know nothing about missing children or how to go about searching for one, Imaginary Nanny's dont count!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read somewhere else that Cindy was there yesterday also. If true how did she not get her mug in front of the cameras?
She was?  I thought Conway had said in his statement that she would not be going? 
All of this is so very odd!!!!!

Even thought he's their attorney, it seems to me that the A's don't keep him in the loop. 

Or pay any mind to what he tells them to do, They need to stay home and try to work out their problems and prepare themselves for Caseys trial, not go running off after the cameras, and try to whiggles their way into someone elses tradgedy...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: February 13, 2009, 01:19:12 PM »

I had written the church about my concerns about refusing persons entrance to a church and how non christian I considered it.  This is the reply I received, which makes no sense at all in reference to my original email. I don't know if he got the emails mixed up or what, but here is the reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we appreciate your concern for our church, we think it is very important for you to know the truth.  You have the right to believe or say anything that you would like, but the least we can do is to respond in the spirit of Christ and to honor God’s word when Paul says speak the truth in love!

When we were approached by the family, about hosting them, we were glad to do so because this is what we believe Jesus would do.  However, because of the nature of this case it quickly became apparent to us that the level of security would be unprecedented for us.  Even in the Payne Stewart Memorial we did not have this level of security.  The reason for this is due to the family’s request, as well as law enforcement.  After numerous meetings with both parties, we  developed a plan that we believed would insure a safe and worshipful environment in which to remember Caylee.

The use of metal detectors, bag searches, and restricted access for a handful of people were at the request of the family.  They  believed it was necessary and vital for safety.  In that case, we respected the wishes of the family out of concern for them.  This was their day to remember Caylee and we wanted to make it as special as possible all the while honoring our Lord Jesus.  

I am sorry that you disagree with this decision, but I would pray that you continually lift us up in prayer and ask for God’s merciful presence with us to protect and to comfort every time we open our doors for memorials.

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Sr. Pastor

First Baptist Church Orlando

3000 S. John Young Parkway

Orlando, FL  32805

While I respect members of "the cloth" I have to wonder how the playing of cecular music, the uplifting of a murderer, and the lies of a family in "mourning" were at all uplifting to Jesus Christ?

He did not mention if they had to obtain additional insurance for fire given the lighting strikes that must have been edited out of the news media each time Cindy and Lee opened their mouth to lie speak.

I am Catholic (think what you will), but NO one is turned away regardless of the families wishes.  The Church closes their door to NO ONE, it is in the Bible.  Any Bible following Church will agree, it is just not done.  I am sorry but I call foul here and think that this Church was doing nothing more than self promoting and fund raising themselves, in a backwards sort of way.

Their intentions may have been good, but in the end it was just the Cindy Show.

Dolce you are right about churches turning no one away.  IMO this church treated George, Cindy and Lee as if they were Joseph, Mary and Jesus, which we all know, they are not.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: February 13, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »

sorry to go o/t for a sec but does anyone have the link to vote for SM? I should have bookmarked it but I didn't. I need to vote today. Thanks!

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: February 13, 2009, 01:24:43 PM »

sorry to go o/t for a sec but does anyone have the link to vote for SM? I should have bookmarked it but I didn't. I need to vote today. Thanks!
http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: February 13, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Thank you! 

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: February 13, 2009, 01:34:44 PM »

Klaas,
IMHO - it doesn't matter!  After all, this is Scaredmonkeys, not the top 12 on myspace!
BTW - You and the team do a great job everyday, so today is THANK YOU DAY!
On topic - I asked a few days ago, you guys are talking about a joy person and her chat - who is that - is that Murt related?  Do I even want to know?  LOL   
Here is Joy at Blanchard Park

There is also one of her kneeling and praying, but I don't have it.

But I do......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 13, 2009, 01:36:40 PM »

George and Cindy obviously hope to make a "career" of "being there" for missing children, as Mark Klaas and John Walsh and Tim Miller have some notably done.  But there is one huge difference to begin with.  Nobody in the Klaas or Walsh family or in Tim Miller's family was involved in the disappearance of their loved ones or changed with any crimes.  The public will never embrace the family of a child killer in the way that we have embraced Mark, John and Tim.  It just will not happen.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: February 13, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

I missed it.. what are Murt and LP up to now? 
Same crap different day!  LOL

LP is already at Hayleigh's parents home, he has called for Murt and his Murtards to join.

OMG..   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: February 13, 2009, 01:41:28 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: February 13, 2009, 01:42:56 PM »

EEEWWWWW....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: February 13, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »

I agree with you, Dolce, in that I want the father to be completely open with LE and FBI.  Do we know that he's not?  Do we know that George told him not to?  OR do we know that the father is not as open to the media?  We can't assume that if the father is less open to the media that he is automatically less open to LE and FBI.  The father is a very young man and I doubt that, as most young people, he listens to the news very much.  He may not have been aware of how the media and public has treated the Anthony's.  If not, the father would have been really put off by hearing of the A's experience. 

I totally agree that George shouldn't interject himself to the point of causing the father not to be open to LE and FBI.  That father sounds like he has a mind of his own, though, and I don't think anyone could convince him one way or the other as to how to respond to LE or FBI.

I also don't think there's much wrong with George trying to give a little comfort to another father in dire distress.

I do have a problem with Kidfinders.  I really wish Kathy Belich would hop on that train and expose them to the world.

I also have a bad feeling about this case.  My intuition is putting up red flags on this one.  Can't put a finger on it, though.  Just like Lee....something's there...just can't put a finger on it.
I think we're going to be stunned, though, when we find out what it is.
I agree with you about getting the bad feelings around this case.  Something is not sitting right with me in regards to the circumstances surrounding this child at the time of her vanishing. 
I understand that the girlfriend is young, and probably scared to death at this point, but something seems "off" about her and her story...can't quite put my finger on it yet either.

ITA with you on the girlfriend aspect.  This is my opinion only - but - everytime I see that girlfriend talking and look at her expression and eyes, I keep thinking about Susan Smith talking with the press.  I'm not trying to get anyone else to think that way.  But the father said his girlfriend passed the lie detector test; the LE won't give out results; we hear from the press that the girlfriend has taken two lie detector tests; I don't think we know the truth yet.

There are two very simple ways to pass a lie detector test. 1) Be a psychopath who feels no emotion about lying. 2) take muscle relaxers or some other drug that suppresses visceral responses, such as quaaludes, valium, etc...

An intruder doesn't prop your door open with a brick when he leaves. But if you're trying to let an intruder in, but you don't know how late you'll be up, you prop the door open for him. I'm very suspicious of the gf right now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #273 on: February 13, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »

Joy sure does get around, and her hair looks different everytime also.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: February 13, 2009, 01:45:24 PM »

I had a Baptist mother and Catholic father.  I was raised Baptist at my mother's insistence.  What I always loved about the Catholic church is that it is so open to people all week long, not just on Sundays.  Baptist churches are pretty much locked during the week.  I love the Catholic church for many reasons, including its beautiful history and all it has given to Western civilization and the world, and in spite of its problems and shortcomings, I think it is the original church founded by Christ and that it will always prevail.  These "mega-churches" no matter what name they use are awful, in my opinion, since many of them do not even concentrate on Biblical things but on the things of this world, such as raising money and being successful.  What this particular church did is decidedly un-Christian and certainly unwelcoming.  They judged others as unworthy to attend what should have been a religious service.  The locked and barred their doors and assumed that some people were mere trouble makers and had no right to participate.  They treated attendees like common criminals, not allowing them to bring in even their purses or their cameras.  I went to an audience for the Pope in Rome years ago, after he had been shot, and the security was not as tight as for the Anthony publicity stunt.  I refuse to call it a memorial for Caylee when it appears to have been more about them and Casey than about her.  No wonder relatively few people attended.  Who wants to be treated like a dangerous intruder and unwelcome in a supposed house of the Lord?  Not all Baptist churches are like that one though, please be assured.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #275 on: February 13, 2009, 01:46:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I can't believe the people!   Next thing you know Baez will show up wanting to represent whoever become a POI in Hayleigh's case!

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #276 on: February 13, 2009, 01:46:40 PM »

Joy sure does get around, and her hair looks different everytime also.

Someone needs to tell her that crack is whack!

Lisa
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: February 13, 2009, 01:49:48 PM »

George and Cindy obviously hope to make a "career" of "being there" for missing children, as Mark Klaas and John Walsh and Tim Miller have some notably done.  But there is one huge difference to begin with.  Nobody in the Klaas or Walsh family or in Tim Miller's family was involved in the disappearance of their loved ones or changed with any crimes.  The public will never embrace the family of a child killer in the way that we have embraced Mark, John and Tim.  It just will not happen.

Yes, Hudsunn.   I doubt that Mark Klaas ever suggested that anyone write his daughter's murderer in jail to ask, "How're you doin?"   Did John Walsh ever wish to take away Adam's murderer's pain and comfort him and wipe his tears dry? Well, that's exactly what the Anthonys did and Lee even thanked "CMA" for teaching him how to live.  I wonder how that is? Did she teach him how to wrap duct tape around the head of a living, helpless child? The Anthonys are not fit to wipe the shoes of Mark Klaas and John Walsh.  They need to go away.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: February 13, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »

This may have been asked, but if the girl in the Haleigh case is just 17 and is the father's "girlfriend" doesn't that make her a minor...or is it 16 in Florida?  At any rate she is too young to be involved with a man with two small children.  I think it is foolish of the Anthonys or any of us to assume that every family of a missing child deserves our compassion and help and DONATIONS.  I prefer to hear a bit about any situation before lauding the family.  Who knows, some family member or close friend may be directly involved.  In the Anthony case, most people, including the police, believe that Casey killed Caylee.  I do not know what to think about the family of Haleigh at this point but it is safe to say that they raise a lot of red flags.  On Nancy Grace last night, we learned that Haleigh had been missing a lot of school and one has to wonder why.  The father said the back door had a simple "plastic" lock but others said a dead-bolt lock.  Lots of contradictions, and seeing the father slouching around with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and his arm draped around that 17 year old does not make the best of impressions.  I doubt the father was involved, but I do wonder if the girl left the kids alone for a while.  The comparisons to the Caylee case are nil as far as I am concerned.  Caylee was not abducted.  Her own mother told a story of an abduction but it was soon considered unbelievable.  They are two very different cases, and George has no business sticking his nose into it at this point.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: February 13, 2009, 01:57:54 PM »

IIRC, didn't Conway state that the Anthony's requested privacy from the media?  Now they're interjecting themselves into a missing children's case and bring the three ring circus with them?  WTH? Oh that's right, it is their only means of income.   

WHERE ARE THE DOCUMENTS? WE HAVE BEEN WAITING, PATIENTLY, FOR A WEEK!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.