April 25, 2024, 02:32:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304960 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: February 13, 2009, 02:02:31 PM »

I'm sure LE must be just thrilled that several players from Caylee's case has now creeped their way into Hayleigh's case, what's next Cindy and Dominic?
This is rediculous, Murt and Joy need to stay at their homes, Joy has her own children to watch and Murt needs to run his car business, They need to leave this up to the proffessionals like Tim Miller and the LE, all Murt does is confuse people, and Joy just confuses herself,........I wanna hear from Tim and the LE and if LP is there just to offer a reward for this little girl thats alright to if thats what it takes to get the info they need, other than that, be gone with all those that are just in the way, and George.............GO HOME,  you know nothing about missing children or how to go about searching for one, Imaginary Nanny's dont count!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read somewhere else that Cindy was there yesterday also. If true how did she not get her mug in front of the cameras?
She was?  I thought Conway had said in his statement that she would not be going? 
All of this is so very odd!!!!!

Even thought he's their attorney, it seems to me that the A's don't keep him in the loop. 

Or pay any mind to what he tells them to do, They need to stay home and try to work out their problems and prepare themselves for Caseys trial, not go running off after the cameras, and try to whiggles their way into someone elses tradgedy...

I don't think I could step foot in that house, or be able to stay in it, let alone be in the area where just down the street and around the corner the granddaughter was so maliciously dumped like garbage.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: February 13, 2009, 02:09:05 PM »

Globe 2/23/09

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #282 on: February 13, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »

Thanks for posting the NE article. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #283 on: February 13, 2009, 02:15:28 PM »

That is not true
i never did that and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that
i said i was new
but again iam sorry if i didnt anything wrong  again iam sorry
but if you could just please just send me a link i will go and check it out
i only want to see casey got to jail for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject
Ok, I am sorry sweety, who are you talking to with this post?  I am trying to follow your posts, but I do not see where anyone has said you were being mean.
I think she's talking to Boo ...
OMG!  Boo!  I forgot I put her on the time-out branch ... ! 
Sorry Boo ~ you can get up now!   

Thank you Newfie, I fell asleep with my blankie and bottle of Vernors.... giggling! I am an unrepentant MONKEY!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: February 13, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »

Thanks for posting the article Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »

That is not true
i never did that and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that
i said i was new
Ok, I am sorry sweety, who are you talking to with this post?  I am trying to follow your posts, but I do not see where anyone has said you were being mean.

Thank you Newfie, I fell asleep with my blankie and bottle of Vernors.... giggling! I am an unrepentant MONKEY!!!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: February 13, 2009, 02:22:02 PM »

I agree with you, Dolce, in that I want the father to be completely open with LE and FBI.  Do we know that he's not?  Do we know that George told him not to?  OR do we know that the father is not as open to the media?  We can't assume that if the father is less open to the media that he is automatically less open to LE and FBI.  The father is a very young man and I doubt that, as most young people, he listens to the news very much.  He may not have been aware of how the media and public has treated the Anthony's.  If not, the father would have been really put off by hearing of the A's experience. 

I totally agree that George shouldn't interject himself to the point of causing the father not to be open to LE and FBI.  That father sounds like he has a mind of his own, though, and I don't think anyone could convince him one way or the other as to how to respond to LE or FBI.

I also don't think there's much wrong with George trying to give a little comfort to another father in dire distress.

I do have a problem with Kidfinders.  I really wish Kathy Belich would hop on that train and expose them to the world.

I also have a bad feeling about this case.  My intuition is putting up red flags on this one.  Can't put a finger on it, though.  Just like Lee....something's there...just can't put a finger on it.
I think we're going to be stunned, though, when we find out what it is.
I agree with you about getting the bad feelings around this case.  Something is not sitting right with me in regards to the circumstances surrounding this child at the time of her vanishing. 
I understand that the girlfriend is young, and probably scared to death at this point, but something seems "off" about her and her story...can't quite put my finger on it yet either.

ITA with you on the girlfriend aspect.  This is my opinion only - but - everytime I see that girlfriend talking and look at her expression and eyes, I keep thinking about Susan Smith talking with the press.  I'm not trying to get anyone else to think that way.  But the father said his girlfriend passed the lie detector test; the LE won't give out results; we hear from the press that the girlfriend has taken two lie detector tests; I don't think we know the truth yet.

There are two very simple ways to pass a lie detector test. 1) Be a psychopath who feels no emotion about lying. 2) take muscle relaxers or some other drug that suppresses visceral responses, such as quaaludes, valium, etc...

An intruder doesn't prop your door open with a brick when he leaves. But if you're trying to let an intruder in, but you don't know how late you'll be up, you prop the door open for him. I'm very suspicious of the gf right now.

I could easily see that an intruder would prop open the door himself, both to make it easier to get into the next door and to make easier to walk back out with a child in his arms.  I do think and intruder would prop open the door.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2009, 02:22:57 PM »

That is not true
i said i was new

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!!

Boo ..you are just to funny. roflmao

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 13, 2009, 02:24:57 PM »

This may have been asked, but if the girl in the Haleigh case is just 17 and is the father's "girlfriend" doesn't that make her a minor...or is it 16 in Florida? 

Sixteen is the age of consent here or whatever you call it.  Something bothers me about the Haileigh story... I haven't made it over to that forum yet... just been following it on the news.

This whole George, Joy, KF, Milstead, Murtards..........is driving me nuts!  I hope LE from the Caylee case  is following this.

Dolce, I had posted yesterday that now with another little girl missing, George and Cindy are going to say "oh look, there is a Zanny the Nanny!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: February 13, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »

Has anyone heard anymore about a doc dump? My patience is wearing thin.....I would settle for a couple of arrests . It is about time today for one of the Ant's attorney to put out a pressor about something????Biaz got in the last one yesterday so it is Conway's turn.

God Bless!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #290 on: February 13, 2009, 02:31:57 PM »

That is not true
i said i was new

That is not true!! I'm never funny and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that... OMG, I can't do it, I'm a punctuation addict!! It's killing me!!  i wrong  again iam sorry
i only want to see casey FRY LIKE COOKED BACON for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject. OK, I'll quit. I've giggled myself into a corner and I fear the time-out branch.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2009, 02:35:33 PM »

Has anyone heard anymore about a doc dump? My patience is wearing thin.....I would settle for a couple of arrests . It is about time today for one of the Ant's attorney to put out a pressor about something????Biaz got in the last one yesterday so it is Conway's turn.
I know, I am on the edge of my chair for the dump.  They said this week and it is 2:34pm on Friday - they better not pull another weekend.............grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Klaas - thanks for posting the article - interesting.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: February 13, 2009, 02:37:12 PM »

Globe 2/23/09

Hello fellow monkeys, I'm so proud to be allowed to join you, I feel I know most of you as I have been reading your posts for a long time. This is a wonderful site with such kind and intelligent people I feel privileged to part of it.

I read the NE articles and have a question, it seems as if the fingerprint reports may have been leaked to the media. I know Bozo Baez has been requesting this evidence for some time now, is it possible this evidence could be thrown out if it's proved it comes from LE?. After all he could say that it taints the jury pool. if it could be anymore tainted that is....

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: February 13, 2009, 02:41:28 PM »

I feel ya' Darla, I asked the same question on the last page.  I haven't heard anything since the Press Corp Media fiasco.  Waiting...patiently...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: February 13, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »

OT - If you are following the Jennifer Kesse case:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.new#new
New story from Fox: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021209_serial_killer_claim
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: February 13, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »

Miki Monkey
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 13, 2009, 02:52:04 PM »

Thanks ANJ, I'm going to go check it out.

Has anyone heard anything else about the Defense getting to the crime scene?  They made such a hullaballoo about it, but I haven't heard if they ever went or not.  (OK confessing that I was behind and might have skipped some pages.lol)

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: February 13, 2009, 02:54:40 PM »

That is not true
i said i was new

That is not true!! I'm never funny and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that... OMG, I can't do it, I'm a punctuation addict!! It's killing me!!  i wrong  again iam sorry
i only want to see casey FRY LIKE COOKED BACON for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject. OK, I'll quit. I've giggled myself into a corner and I fear the time-out branch.

i belive you

God Bless!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 13, 2009, 02:55:15 PM »

This is really creepy. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: February 13, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »

Freaky stuff    Looks like the guys youtube is down now..darn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.