April 19, 2024, 04:01:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304436 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: February 13, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »

Thanks AnninFL - knew they would post it sooner or later.
Tattoo's and poka-dots!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: February 13, 2009, 03:15:32 PM »

I wonder who is selling pictures now.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #322 on: February 13, 2009, 03:18:44 PM »

ive seen this one before somewhere on the net.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 13, 2009, 03:22:06 PM »

Probably Casey, for her defense fund.  They do have a new PR speciallist don't ya know!  I remember seeing this one too, early on...I remember the Bra & Panties.  When some clothing was found on one of the searches, there was much speculation that what was found was this set. 

I see you KatieKatie...sorry you are feeling excluded.  Just do what I do & keep talking to yourself until someone finally answers!  It works!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 13, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »

Freaky stuff    Looks like the guys youtube is down now..darn

Well I'm officially freaked out for the day. 
Well, it is Friday the 13th.   And what gives with fox - we have a pic, but what - not showing it?   

This is a screen capture of the Catchmekiller's video before it was taken off Youtube. 

Note the user Catchmekiller has now cancelled their account (or it was cancelled for them)

This is a youtube spoof done of the same video where the person has replaced with their own voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUdOwTX21Ew

I highlighted in an attempt to bring out the face:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:38:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #325 on: February 13, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309_casey_pic

Umm not sure if seen yet but says it is a new pic of dear KC... hmmm need to catch up been watching Haleigh case.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 13, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »

Freaky stuff    Looks like the guys youtube is down now..darn

Well I'm officially freaked out for the day. 
Well, it is Friday the 13th.   And what gives with fox - we have a pic, but what - not showing it?   

This is a screen capture of the Catchmekiller's video before it was taken off Youtube. 

Note the user Catchmekiller has now cancelled their account (or it was cancelled for them)

This is a youtube spoof done of the same video where the person has replaced with their own voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUdOwTX21Ew

Now - which monkey is brave enough to ask the ones who spoofed the original if they still have the original they edited ?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »

You know, I was no angel back in the day ... but don't remember any parties involving various states of undress ... and this group seemed to have a lot of them!  Maybe it's just me showing my old age and the fact that I'm a prude.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

A four legged friend question

OMG!   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Regrets, I've had a few......
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »

I had written the church about my concerns about refusing persons entrance to a church and how non christian I considered it.  This is the reply I received, which makes no sense at all in reference to my original email. I don't know if he got the emails mixed up or what, but here is the reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we appreciate your concern for our church, we think it is very important for you to know the truth.  You have the right to believe or say anything that you would like, but the least we can do is to respond in the spirit of Christ and to honor God’s word when Paul says speak the truth in love!

When we were approached by the family, about hosting them, we were glad to do so because this is what we believe Jesus would do.  However, because of the nature of this case it quickly became apparent to us that the level of security would be unprecedented for us.  Even in the Payne Stewart Memorial we did not have this level of security.  The reason for this is due to the family’s request, as well as law enforcement.  After numerous meetings with both parties, we  developed a plan that we believed would insure a safe and worshipful environment in which to remember Caylee.

The use of metal detectors, bag searches, and restricted access for a handful of people were at the request of the family.  They  believed it was necessary and vital for safety.  In that case, we respected the wishes of the family out of concern for them.  This was their day to remember Caylee and we wanted to make it as special as possible all the while honoring our Lord Jesus.  

I am sorry that you disagree with this decision, but I would pray that you continually lift us up in prayer and ask for God’s merciful presence with us to protect and to comfort every time we open our doors for memorials.

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Sr. Pastor

First Baptist Church Orlando

3000 S. John Young Parkway

Orlando, FL  32805

While I respect members of "the cloth" I have to wonder how the playing of cecular music, the uplifting of a murderer, and the lies of a family in "mourning" were at all uplifting to Jesus Christ?

He did not mention if they had to obtain additional insurance for fire given the lighting strikes that must have been edited out of the news media each time Cindy and Lee opened their mouth to lie speak.

I am Catholic (think what you will), but NO one is turned away regardless of the families wishes.  The Church closes their door to NO ONE, it is in the Bible.  Any Bible following Church will agree, it is just not done.  I am sorry but I call foul here and think that this Church was doing nothing more than self promoting and fund raising themselves, in a backwards sort of way.

Their intentions may have been good, but in the end it was just the Cindy Show.

When I first learned that Cindy had 'church-hopped' for Caylee's memorial, I figured something was up.  We've heard before that the Baptist pastor who had been ministering to the A family was not their 'usual' pastor, because evidently the A's hadn't been faithful church-going people, and didn't have a pastor.  That pastor was ministering to the A family regardless.  I dunno, if it had been me, I would have had the memorial at the church who had been ministering to my family. 

But it seems the church chosen for the memorial was because they were wired for the media, and had plenty of room (5,000 seats) for those who would be coming.  Sure sounds to me like the first intent for the memorial was how it would be best presented to and received by... the media.  And it's been reported that there were 1100 folks seated for the memorial.  Not widely reported is that 400 of those were from the media in some form or fashion.  At any rate, far cry from the 5,000 that Cindy reportedly had hoped for, expected.   

Had the memorial been held in the church of the pastor who had ministered to the A family in the first place, wonder how differently it all might have been? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 13, 2009, 03:31:22 PM »

This may have been asked, but if the girl in the Haleigh case is just 17 and is the father's "girlfriend" doesn't that make her a minor...or is it 16 in Florida? 

Sixteen is the age of consent here or whatever you call it.  Something bothers me about the Haileigh story... I haven't made it over to that forum yet... just been following it on the news.

This whole George, Joy, KF, Milstead, Murtards..........is driving me nuts!  I hope LE from the Caylee case  is following this.

Dolce, I had posted yesterday that now with another little girl missing, George and Cindy are going to say "oh look, there is a Zanny the Nanny!    
The only problem with that idea (in color) is that LE would quickly shoot down the Zanny front because Haleigh's family does not have an (unknown, never-been-seen-before) Zenaida Gonzales. Also, Haleigh went to school during the day...no babysitter.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #331 on: February 13, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »

I come back from a walk, Casey pulling the pants down on two guys, catch me if you can serial killer on you tube  . Does anybody else think because we didn't get the doc dump again, that something might be happening with the case, like a deal? Okay wishful thinking.    WELCOME Miki Monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 13, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »

You know, I was no angel back in the day ... but don't remember any parties involving various states of undress ... and this group seemed to have a lot of them!  Maybe it's just me showing my old age and the fact that I'm a prude.   

Do photos from a toga party count?(like a nothing but sheets party) 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: February 13, 2009, 03:37:37 PM »

I come back from a walk, Casey pulling the pants down on two guys, catch me if you can serial killer on you tube  . Does anybody else think because we didn't get the doc dump again, that something might be happening with the case, like a deal? Okay wishful thinking.    WELCOME Miki Monkey
I don't want a deal - I want a conviction.  No reason for a deal at this point, is there?  And I want that doc dump they promised!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 13, 2009, 03:39:08 PM »

But I really wanted a doc dump. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 13, 2009, 03:39:46 PM »

I really wish.  I just don't see it happening though.  I don't think Casey will ever accept responsibility.  She'll be an old woman in jail 50 years from now ... still proclaiming her innocence and whining about the injustice of her situation.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 13, 2009, 03:41:30 PM »

Do photos from a toga party count?(like a nothing but sheets party) 
trimm!   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #337 on: February 13, 2009, 03:41:34 PM »

I really wish.  I just don't see it happening though.  I don't think Casey will ever accept responsibility.  She'll be an old woman in jail 50 years from now ... still proclaiming her innocence and whining about the injustice of her situation.

While her GF butch says she supports her and knows she is innocent and she loves her Wink

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: February 13, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »

While her GF butch says she supports her and knows she is innocent and she loves her Wink

That does it!  I'm going to have to start wearing adult diapers when I visit the cage!   

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #339 on: February 13, 2009, 03:44:04 PM »

Darla
if you have any questions please feel free to email me.. I may not know alot but what I do know and what I can fnd I will try.. ok..
misskatie

Katie, I wasn't ignoring you..I am sorry... had to go rinse my hair...trying to wash the grey out....I am not the new monkey...Boo and I were having a laugh about something else that was posted. I appreciate anything a Monkey post because there are some things I have missed. And I had missed some of Rick's posts so thanks for posting the link>

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.