April 19, 2024, 01:46:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304423 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: February 13, 2009, 06:08:26 PM »

Just got caught up....so...
~Pic of Casey in her skivies being a slore
~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~GA needs to catch a flight home
~Newfie has a drug / alcohol problem
~Nut is anti-social
~Boo called Joy out and is on the time out branch
~Today needs a diaper change

Did I miss anything??

Somebody at joysangels called us hateful nutty housewifes. 
That about covers it.
I am far from a housewife.  Not married, work in medical field daily, no kids at home, travel when I want, etc....

haha im sorry i must be overtired. it just struck me funny that out of that three word phrase, the one that you took umbrage to was 'housewife' !

Peanut, i didn't catch it either but that is funny!
I'm with doselady!  I've been called a lot of things!  And you can call me nutty!  And you can call my hateful!  But DO NOT call me a housewife!   Seriously!  Are we in the 40's?!  Housewives aren't even housewives any more .... the politically correct term is "Domestic Goddess"
(FYI ... I'm not either of those ... I'm just nutty and hateful ...)

Now now ladies, I am a housewife and a mom (by choice!) and love it - I worked in the high power world of litigation for a long time but kids are nicer!  (and yes, I am a goddess!)
I guess that was kind of funny that the word housewife set me off instead of hateful or nutty.  I am not hateful either and prefer to see the best in everyone until you cross me.  I am usually nutty unless planning treatment for the cancer patients I care for.  Thanks for pointing that out.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #421 on: February 13, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »

That is not true!! I'm never funny and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that... OMG, I can't do it, I'm a punctuation addict!! It's killing me!!  i wrong  again iam sorry
i only want to see casey FRY LIKE COOKED BACON for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject. OK, I'll quit. I've giggled myself into a corner and I fear the time-out branch.
bou you better stop being so funny you're so funny I'm LOL actually ROFLMAO so you better stop Oh I'm feeling better can you tell%

(sorry, couldn't help myself! No one gave me props on my alliteration earlier, so I'm gonna be a stinker tonight (Klaas takes Friday nights off, right? You and Newfie both told me those are the best nites to goof off Wink )

Now now now ... Lets behave

Even the Boss needs a Night off 

Klaas is Queen of the Monkeys

We Love You

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: February 13, 2009, 06:14:22 PM »

George.. with Haleigh's father and his gf. 

And of course on your left....Officer Milstead

puker We sooooo need a vomit monkey

George looks so angry in that picture.  Look at his fist.  He needs to go home.  Personally, I have nerver felt sorry for him.  I think he is very deciteful.  I did not see the interview so maybe I am wrong.

You monkeys are great people!!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: February 13, 2009, 06:15:38 PM »

That is not true!! I'm never funny and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that... OMG, I can't do it, I'm a punctuation addict!! It's killing me!!  i wrong  again iam sorry
iam with all you on this subject. OK, I'll quit. I've giggled myself into a corner and I fear the time-out branch.
bou you better stop being so funny you're so funny I'm LOL actually ROFLMAO so you better stop Oh I'm feeling better can you tell%

(sorry, couldn't help myself! No one gave me props on my alliteration earlier, so I'm gonna be a stinker tonight (Klaas takes Friday nights off, right? You and Newfie both told me those are the best nites to goof off Wink )
Tevye
Please forgive my (late) improper putting in of this presumptive and peaceful propaganda that properly plusses your pretty, plausible, and positively pugnatious platitudes! 
(Cause I saw it ... and it was FUNNY ... and you were gone sister!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #424 on: February 13, 2009, 06:17:41 PM »

George looks so angry in that picture.  Look at his fist.  He needs to go home.  Personally, I have nerver felt sorry for him.  I think he is very deciteful.  I did not see the interview so maybe I am wrong.

I see in that photo a very tired Grandma. I am betting that Grandma is not more than mid 40's ........... Her face is shows how hard her own life has been. I feel sorry for her.
I really do.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 13, 2009, 06:17:59 PM »

On CNN HLN - Mike Brooks is filling in today.  Talking about Lee and the CMA speech.

Family atty stated it was meant for all three:  Caylee, Cindy and Casey.

Right and he is the one who called Caylee Lee's daughter. Hmm?

Go to video of memorial at youtube...put in Lee Anthony memorial and it will pull up a 4 min segment of his speech....watch when he says he will keep his promise and look at Cindy's reaction.
He was speaking to Casey I think most of the CMA stuff.

My daughter asked me a good question earlier. Why isn't the family looking for ZG? George should be looking for ZG and not start on a new case until they find her if they are so sure Casey didn't kill Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #426 on: February 13, 2009, 06:18:27 PM »

George is there to help find Haleigh  I can not figure out why he looks so hateful in that video, be supportive George not mean and angry, how is that helping the family?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: February 13, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »

On CNN HLN - Mike Brooks is filling in today.  Talking about Lee and the CMA speech.

Family atty stated it was meant for all three:  Caylee, Cindy and Casey.

Right and he is the one who called Caylee Lee's daughter. Hmm?

Go to video of memorial at youtube...put in Lee Anthony memorial and it will pull up a 4 min segment of his speech....watch when he says he will keep his promise and look at Cindy's reaction.
He was speaking to Casey I think most of the CMA stuff.

My daughter asked me a good question earlier. Why isn't the famil ::MonkeyRoll::y looking for ZG? George should be looking for ZG and not start on a new case until they find her if they are so sure Casey didn't kill Caylee.

Good question, why are they not looking for the real killer
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #428 on: February 13, 2009, 06:21:49 PM »

George is there to help find Haleigh  I can not figure out why he looks so hateful in that video, be supportive George not mean and angry, how is that helping the family?

I think for the first time GEORGE is finding his Voice and Convictions. He has to go to such great measures though to get involved with this family in order to Open up. He is not directly involved he is speaking from the outside - so he is more verbal. He can say and state and not be held accountable as Jojo.

Its a all Psychology 101 - We Need our Psych Monkeys to offer their opinions.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: February 13, 2009, 06:23:32 PM »

I see in that photo a very tired Grandma. I am betting that Grandma is not more than mid 40's ........... Her face is shows how hard her own life has been. I feel sorry for her.
I really do.

My question with that photo would be ... why is George in the forefront ... standing right in front of a camera ... while a grieving family whose child is still missing is in the background ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #430 on: February 13, 2009, 06:26:57 PM »

I really do.

My question with that photo would be ... why is George in the forefront ... standing right in front of a camera ... while a grieving family whose child is still missing is in the background ...
This is George's new Career to be Upfront and Personal - he is representing Jerk face Milsted Kidfinders ... He is the new Poster spokesman .. jmo. Its George's way of making peace with society .. I guess. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: February 13, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »

Okay, Monkeys, all caught up.  Whew.  Drama in the cage, drama in the news, and still no documents to dig into... Methinks our monkey-nerves are a little bit on edge...  Oh, and we are tough enough to tolerate being called "hateful" and "nutty."  But hey, we draw the line at "housewives!!"  That's really going too far!

(Thanks for the responses, and to doselady for the shout-out -- wish I were in Vegas!)

So, what do we have....?

-  Fallout from the "memorial" that was really a media event managed by Cindy for the benefit of Casey's defense...and maybe also used by Cindy to thumb her nose at Casey, too...

-  No documents released, and the natives are getting restless.  No arrests have been made either, which is what many Monkeys are keenly awaiting... Sure would seem like a step in the right direction.

- The Anthonys don't appear to be keeping their attorney, Conway, in the loop.  He has repeatedly (apparently inadvertently) misspoken to the media as a result.  No surprises here; they have been known to play by their own rules in the past, too.  Hence the previous departure of L. Garrison and M. Nejame from the Anthony camp...

- A YouTube account called "catchmekiller" was closed down after the disguised guy presents himself as a serial killer playing cat-and-mouse with LE, victims' families, and the public.  Sick.  (and btw, eerily reminiscent of the "killwithme" website featured in the movie "Untraceable".)

- George, Milstead, LP, TES, and possibly Murt (Joy, too?  Oh dear) all moving their show to Haleigh's neck of the woods...  $25,000 reward: Good.  Press coverage of missing child: Good.   Hype and exploitation: Not so good.  ..Ugh..

- Gil Cabot is out as JB's media rep, but doesn't seem to want to exit stage right gracefully.  New media rep seems normal enough so far.  Stay tuned.

- NE article speculates that Caylee's father may have secretly attended the "memorial" to pay his respects.  Proponents of the incest theory say, "of course -- it was Lee's moment to shine, after all!"  Others wonder if it is someone famous, married, or both, who sneaked in unnoticed... Will we ever know who Caylee's father is/was?

- No actual developments in the Caylee case, but some additional media intimations of fingerprint evidence against Casey.  We can only hope it is true.  I try to hold onto my interpretation of LE's statement -- months ago -- that they have "OVERWHELMING" evidence against her. 

Overwhelming.  Not "significant."  Not "substantial."   ... "Overwhelming." ...

Overwhelming evidence of Casey's guilt. Please let it be true.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: February 13, 2009, 06:31:34 PM »

Now now now ... Lets behave

Even the Boss needs a Night off 

Klaas is Queen of the Monkeys

We Love You

Klaas and the Monkeys

Awesome picture!  Thank you for this, it's great.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 13, 2009, 06:35:41 PM »

George seems to be working out his own issues by being there.. it may also be that he is experiencing transference
from Wiki
"During transference, people turn into a "biological time machine". A nerve is struck when someone says or does something that reminds you of your past. This creates an "emotional time warp" that transfers your emotional past and your psychological needs into the present. In less poetic terms, a transference reaction means that you are reacting to someone in terms of what you need to see, you are afraid of or what you see when you know very little about the person. This all happens without you knowing why you feel and react the way you do."

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: February 13, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »

Go home, George. Make an appointment with your therapist and stay out of these situations. It is a recipe for disaster for you. It will not be therapeutic for you to do this.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 13, 2009, 06:39:10 PM »

Go home, George. Make an appointment with your therapist and stay out of these situations. It is a recipe for disaster for you. It will not be therapeutic for you to do this.. 
Especially if there isn't a happy ending.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: February 13, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »

George seems to be working out his own issues by being there.. it may also be that he is experiencing transference
from Wiki
"During transference, people turn into a "biological time machine". A nerve is struck when someone says or does something that reminds you of your past. This creates an "emotional time warp" that transfers your emotional past and your psychological needs into the present. In less poetic terms, a transference reaction means that you are reacting to someone in terms of what you need to see, you are afraid of or what you see when you know very little about the person. This all happens without you knowing why you feel and react the way you do."

It's kind of like "Beam me up, Scotty?"

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 13, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »

"If people would just get out, look in your back yards, get out your flashlight, look under your trailer, in your shed, look everywhere you can- just help us out," Sheffield said. "We don't want a tragic ending like the Caylee Anthony story. She's our Haleigh bug - we want her home."

Approximately an hour later, a second vigil took place just a short distance down the road.

That is from the Haleigh thread and seems to me GA's ONLY reason for being there is to use this as a podium to profess KC's innocence thru others in the media spotlight. IMO he has sunk to an ALL NEW LOW. I am so angry I can barely type. He is using THIS poor missing child and HER family to try to save his murdering daughter!!  and to think there are people who do not see this.. they need to take the blinders off!!

That is exactly what he is doing along with trying to still pass off Caylee's murder by her mother as an abduction    SHE WAS NEVER MISSING!    IMHO this is confirmed since I found this news nugget on ABC NEWS - Brad Conway had another interview with them regarding George being there with his felon friend...this reeks of public image redo!  And for a second day Brad inserted Cindy into it by stating she is busy contacting the press to stay on top of the case - HELLO, the media are all there camped out 4 days ago, since when do they need Cindy Anthony's direction?   IS THIS NOT INSANE!!!  The Milsteads & Anthonys as KFN need to get exposed until they are no longer welcome.  The fact that George reprimanded that no one should judge the Cummings family shows he is blindsided & is disregarding that one of them may have some criminal involvement in Haleigh's disappearance (well that is what it is right now)

Here is the article, you might want to leave a comment on how ABC especially since they "conveniently" omitted that Caylee was never missing but rather murdered & the suspect is her mother.   I asked them if they had a deal with the Anthonys like NBC because it is becoming very clear that they do.   And now Im ticked off because they deleted my post which had no profanity or anything that was not factual - last I looked we do have a right to an opinion & to ask a question, right?   This just tells me that both ABC & NBC have deals with the Anthonys & their defense attorneys.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: February 13, 2009, 06:43:21 PM »

from Wiki

It's kind of like "Beam me up, Scotty?"

Probably more like reliving his own nightmare thru this family

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 13, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »

This is ugly, I know, but does George get paid for doing this???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.