April 16, 2024, 12:38:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304082 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 13, 2009, 06:45:28 PM »

Go home, George. Make an appointment with your therapist and stay out of these situations. It is a recipe for disaster for you. It will not be therapeutic for you to do this.. 
Hey yeah ...

I hadn't even thought of that flamom!  Isn't he still supposed to be under outpatient "treatment" for the big "suicide attempt" ???  What therapist in their right mind - is gonna tell old Georgie ... yep, think going down there and insinuating yourself into the (yet another media frenzy) case of a missing child ... this soon after you wanted to "off yourself"  ... is a FABULOUS IDEA!

This is just so sick and unbelieveable!  Thanks for the "two-by-four against the head" moment flamom!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #441 on: February 13, 2009, 06:45:51 PM »

Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop snowing ...
Other than that ~ I think you've got it covered!   
I read this as "Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop smoking ."and went "huh? a smoking doxie? Now that's funny! A constipated smoking doxie is hilarious!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: February 13, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »

sorry forgot to put the link

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6871427&page=1

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 13, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »

George seems to be working out his own issues by being there.. it may also be that he is experiencing transference
from Wiki
"During transference, people turn into a "biological time machine". A nerve is struck when someone says or does something that reminds you of your past. This creates an "emotional time warp" that transfers your emotional past and your psychological needs into the present. In less poetic terms, a transference reaction means that you are reacting to someone in terms of what you need to see, you are afraid of or what you see when you know very little about the person. This all happens without you knowing why you feel and react the way you do."

It's kind of like "Beam me up, Scotty?"

Probably more like reliving his own nightmare thru this family

I guess I think in simpler terms.  I think he's there with that Milstead person for publicity and to get some of those KFN donation jars filled up.  Maybe that's just me, though.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: February 13, 2009, 06:49:49 PM »

I read this as "Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop smoking ."and went "huh? a smoking doxie? Now that's funny! A constipated smoking doxie is hilarious!
Hey ~ if you couldn't poop for days due to snow being above your butt ~ you'd smoke too!
Signed
Doxie Wyks

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: February 13, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »

Desi said:
- A YouTube account called "catchmekiller" was closed down after the disguised guy presents himself as a serial killer playing cat-and-mouse with LE, victims' families, and the public.  Sick.  (and btw, eerily reminiscent of the "killwithme" website featured in the movie "Untraceable".)

Isn't Untraceable the movie Casey rented? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: February 13, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »

George.. with Haleigh's father and his gf. 

And of course on your left....Officer Milstead

puker We sooooo need a vomit monkey

George looks so angry in that picture.  Look at his fist.  He needs to go home.  Personally, I have nerver felt sorry for him.  I think he is very deciteful.  I did not see the interview so maybe I am wrong.

You monkeys are great people!!!

He is angry & he used this as a platform to promote KFN as well as stated this "DO NOT JUDGE THESE PEOPLE, NO MATTER WHAT"  Then he stated that he was in the same "club" and knows exactly what the Cummings clan is going thru, no the cases are entirely different & he knows his daughter killed his granddaughter - Im sick of the lies!!   This man needs to go to the jail and get Casey to tell the truth instead of projecting himself into this little girl's disappearance by insinuating that law enforcement or the media has no right to question the Cummings family circle.   His message was very clear to me, well his family asked for what they received & they've been caught covering up for Casey so his anger is extremely misplaced & its dangerous.   That fist is appearing all to often, think back how many times he lost his composure already.   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 13, 2009, 06:57:09 PM »

I just stopped by Joy's, why I don't know, but someone wrote a not so nice few sentences about this forum, and now I'm mad.
Alright Monkeys!  Which one of you has been posting things about my mental, drug and anger problems in here!  Huh!  Stand up!  Show yourself!  That was supposed to remain between the 1000 of us and the lurkers!   

We need

love the dump truck.....LMAO...did you see my post last night about dumping  a truck full of rotting bananas on the A's front yard?

Yes I did, but forgot I had this.

OT I am currently listening to Drew Peterson being engaged again.  Her father must be going nuts.  The LE needs to lock this guy up.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #448 on: February 13, 2009, 06:58:11 PM »

That is not true!! I'm never funny and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that... OMG, I can't do it, I'm a punctuation addict!! It's killing me!!  i wrong  again iam sorry
i only want to see casey FRY LIKE COOKED BACON for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject. OK, I'll quit. I've giggled myself into a corner and I fear the time-out branch.
bou you better stop being so funny you're so funny I'm LOL actually ROFLMAO so you better stop Oh I'm feeling better can you tell%

(sorry, couldn't help myself! No one gave me props on my alliteration earlier, so I'm gonna be a stinker tonight (Klaas takes Friday nights off, right? You and Newfie both told me those are the best nites to goof off Wink )
Tevye
Please forgive my (late) improper putting in of this presumptive and peaceful propaganda that properly plusses your pretty, plausible, and positively pugnatious platitudes! 
(Cause I saw it ... and it was FUNNY ... and you were gone sister!)   

Hey, High 5, Sista! and not in an "Anthony-we-got-away-with-it" kinda way!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 13, 2009, 06:59:50 PM »

Yes I did, but forgot I had this.

OT I am currently listening to Drew Peterson being engaged again.  Her father must be going nuts.  The LE needs to lock this guy up.
Engaged again ~ as in to the girl who just moved out?  or someone new? !! Either way ... Un-freakin-believeable!

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: February 13, 2009, 07:00:32 PM »

George looks so angry in that picture.  Look at his fist.  He needs to go home.  Personally, I have nerver felt sorry for him.  I think he is very deciteful.  I did not see the interview so maybe I am wrong.

He is angry & he used this as a platform to promote KFN as well as stated this "DO NOT JUDGE THESE PEOPLE, NO MATTER WHAT"  Then he stated that he was in the same "club" and knows exactly what the Cummings clan is going thru, no the cases are entirely different & he knows his daughter killed his granddaughter - Im sick of the lies!!   This man needs to go to the jail and get Casey to tell the truth instead of projecting himself into this little girl's disappearance by insinuating that law enforcement or the media has no right to question the Cummings family circle.   His message was very clear to me, well his family asked for what they received & they've been caught covering up for Casey so his anger is extremely misplaced & its dangerous.   That fist is appearing all to often, think back how many times he lost his composure already.  

Thank you for the details of this interview.  Also, thanks for reminding me that I seen that "face and fist before".  I don't feel sorry for him or any of the ants.  I just hate that they are always getting special treatment....like they are better than anyone else and above the law.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 13, 2009, 07:00:44 PM »

He is angry & he used this as a platform to promote KFN as well as stated this "DO NOT JUDGE THESE PEOPLE, NO MATTER WHAT"  Then he stated that he was in the same "club" and knows exactly what the Cummings clan is going thru, no the cases are entirely different & he knows his daughter killed his granddaughter - Im sick of the lies!!   This man needs to go to the jail and get Casey to tell the truth instead of projecting himself into this little girl's disappearance by insinuating that law enforcement or the media has no right to question the Cummings family circle.   His message was very clear to me, well his family asked for what they received & they've been caught covering up for Casey so his anger is extremely misplaced & its dangerous.   That fist is appearing all to often, think back how many times he lost his composure already.   

Not to mention his brother-in-law Rick said he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  This man has an explosive temper and we've seen it a number of times.  I wish LE would just arrest him as being an accessory after the fact and put his butt in jail.  I think he saw the baby in the trunk on the 24th, help dispose of the body, and then dropped Casey off at Amscot with a bag full of frozen food from Cindy's stash.  I also think the evidence shows that he did not see Casey and Caylee on June 16th, since Casey flew out of the house in a rage on the night of the 15th with Caylee whom she killed later that night. George is a liar.  Cindy is a liar.  Lee is Darth Vader and a liar.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: February 13, 2009, 07:02:43 PM »

Just got caught up....so...
~Pic of Casey in her skivies being a slore
~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~GA needs to catch a flight home
~Newfie has a drug / alcohol problem
~Nut is anti-social
~Boo called Joy out and is on the time out branch
~Today needs a diaper change

Did I miss anything??

What makes you thing that?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: February 13, 2009, 07:04:09 PM »

~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~Nut is anti-social

Did I miss anything??

Newfie has a big mouth...  

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 13, 2009, 07:05:13 PM »

~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~Nut is anti-social

Did I miss anything??

Oh dear....I just looked closer at your pic....that is hilarious!  

Bet that Doxie is jealous!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #455 on: February 13, 2009, 07:05:23 PM »

Hey ~ if you couldn't poop for days due to snow being above your butt ~ you'd smoke too!
Signed
Doxie Wyks
  Newfie, you make me laugh.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: February 13, 2009, 07:06:38 PM »

~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~Nut is anti-social

Did I miss anything??

Somebody at joysangels called us hateful nutty housewifes. 
That about covers it.

Seems this isn't the first time we've been called something like that.  Does anyone else remember that other blog? 

Funny thing is.. The assumption that we are all housewives.  Altho I am female, and have been married, am a bit nutty at times, I personally am not hateful, nor have never been married to a house.  heh. 

I remember that other blog 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 13, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »

~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~Nut is anti-social

Did I miss anything??

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 13, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »

Desi said:
- A YouTube account called "catchmekiller" was closed down after the disguised guy presents himself as a serial killer playing cat-and-mouse with LE, victims' families, and the public.  Sick.  (and btw, eerily reminiscent of the "killwithme" website featured in the movie "Untraceable".)

Isn't Untraceable the movie Casey rented? 

Yes, in the company of Tony on the afternoon/evening of June 16, along with "Jumper."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 13, 2009, 07:08:59 PM »

I'm not sure why Leroy thought that Today?  Newfie is NOT guilty ... NOT guilty at'all ... nope ... not me ... didn't do it ... didn't say a thing ... that's my story and I'm stickin to it ... (don't worry yourself with reading back .... I may have anger, mental, drug and alcohol problems .... but I'm no liar liar pants on fire! ...)  (so ... what I'm getting at ... is ... there is really, really, really no need for you to read back ...)  Nope Nope Nope ... thinking that Leroy is just a trouble maker Monkey maybe ??? yep - that's it - a trouble maker monkey!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.