April 18, 2024, 12:57:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304212 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: February 13, 2009, 07:53:03 PM »

sweetstreets...I'm interested in what you have to say, I'm not laughing at you, everyone has something good to say, so please don't be upset.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 13, 2009, 07:54:55 PM »

I find it hard to think about the duct tape.  I can't get my head around it.

The gas cans have always bothered me too.  I was pretty fixated on the idea that Casey might have used it to burn the  body at one point.  I am clueless as to the meaning of it.  It is crazy how the gas/cans come up so many times.

Know what you mean, it's so painful and upsetting to think about.

Your comment in bold made me  .

Oh gosh, see what I mean?  I just can't even think about it.  It does not compute to me.  No matter how I think of it, I cannot understand doing that to a child.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #502 on: February 13, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »

Quote from: NewfieMonkey on Today at 11:17:42 AM
Quote from: Dolce on Today at 11:03:47 AM
Quote from: sweetstreets on Today at 10:50:27 AM
That is not true
i never did that and if i did which i didn't  i would have just been giving important information and if i did which i don't think i did i didn't know we weren't suppose to do that
i said i was new
but again aim sorry if i didn't anything wrong  again aim sorry
but if you could just please just send me a link i will go and check it out
i only want to see casey got to jail for killing her daughter.
I'm with all you on this subject

Ok, I am sorry sweety, who are you talking to with this post?  I am trying to follow your posts, but I do not see where anyone has said you were being mean.

I think she's talking to Boo ...
OMG!  Boo!  I forgot I put her on the time-out branch ... ! 
Sorry Boo ~ you can get up now!   

Thank you Newfie, I fell asleep with my blankie and bottle of Vernors.... giggling! I am an unrepentant MONKEY

ALL YOU MONKEYS NEED TO FORGET WHAT I posted
heres my post
i was sexually abused from the age of 3 to 13
and i have a lot of issues because nothing was ever done about my promble
and i know no one cares
so i wont go into it with you smart monkeys
but don't laugh and call me a lier  because i don't lie
just like i said to boo monkey send me a link because i don't remember ever doing what she said
all i did was post on here my opinion
and remember i didn't start that either
but i wont post here no more
after i posted  all i got was monkeys laughing and making fun of  boos post back to me
listen up I'm cindy geroge lee or any one else that has anything to do with these people
I'm 54 years old and I'm for any child that has been hurt in any way by any one
i was a victim from 3 to 13 until i spoke out  i was beat  red for speaking out
I'm now 55 years old and no one Will ever beat me for telling the truth
if no one cares who will
i just CARE thats all
so laugh tell lies about me do what ever you fell you have to
i know what i ddo an don't do
iam for kids  and any one else that has ever been abused and know one whats to listen
 and i always will be
until you been there and know one whats to listen you will never know what  it is like i have been there and i try to for get and for give
but when i hear of cases like this it just brings back all the things that have happened to me sense i was 3 -13 and didn't have anyone to help me
iam fine  but please don't laugh and call me a lier  i hope that if casey killed her kid she rots in jail for ever
i wont be back here because iam a person and i have to not worry about things i cant change just like my husband said  you cant change the world
but god help all these little kids that no one will listen to
and all the moms that kill there kids
and the parents that wont belive it

Sweets, the first thing you need to do is learn to quote. At the top of the post you are replying to, on the right side  it says "Quote". HIt that button.
Then, all the post you have just read will show up. Also, on the right side of the text box that the quote are in is an arrow. Scroll all the way down to the end. The last line of text you see should be "[/quote].

That means all the stuff before the [/quote] will show up in the reply you are making. You start typing after the [/quote] (I ususally hit return first) and then we can see what post you are replying to. On my Mac, the quoted stuff shows up on a light blue background, the reply shows up with a white background.

Sometimes, if we monkeys don't know who you're talking to, it's hard to reply. And, a lot of us have been abused, a lot of us miss posts, a lot of us (me in particular) use humor to deal with a horrid situation. Don't take it personally. Just keep posting away!

Oh, and when you're done typing your reply, under the text box, next to "Post" is "Preview". It's a good idea to use that. There is also spell check...but as you can see, I'm not a big fan of that! Smile

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #503 on: February 13, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »

George.. with Haleigh's father and his gf. 

George Anthony NEVER had a family member get abducted or go missing.  This charade must stop.  NOW!

ughhh.....isn't the freak behind George that Milstead guy from KFN? 

Yep, that's the KFer

- the K???

Short for Kid Finders..

hehe I know... I replied to the Thats the KFer....  I should have been more clear... minus the K??   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: February 13, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »

<stack snipped by Desi>

ALL YOU MONKEYS NEED TO FORGET WHAT I posted
heres my post
i was sexually abused from the age of 3 to 13
and i have a lot of issues because nothing was ever done about my promble
and i know no one cares
so i wont go into it with you smart monkeys
but don't laugh and call me a lier  because i don't lie
just like i said to boo monkey send me a link because i don't remember ever doing what she said
all i did was post on here my opinion
and remember i didn't start that either
but i wont post here no more
after i posted  all i got was monkeys laughing and making fun of  boos post back to me
listen up I'm cindy geroge lee or any one else that has anything to do with these people
I'm 54 years old and I'm for any child that has been hurt in any way by any one
i was a victim from 3 to 13 until i spoke out  i was beat  red for speaking out
I'm now 55 years old and no one Will ever beat me for telling the truth
if no one cares who will
i just CARE thats all
so laugh tell lies about me do what ever you fell you have to
i know what i ddo an don't do
iam for kids  and any one else that has ever been abused and know one whats to listen
 and i always will be
until you been there and know one whats to listen you will never know what  it is like i have been there and i try to for get and for give
but when i hear of cases like this it just brings back all the things that have happened to me sense i was 3 -13 and didn't have anyone to help me
iam fine  but please don't laugh and call me a lier  i hope that if casey killed her kid she rots in jail for ever
i wont be back here because iam a person and i have to not worry about things i cant change just like my husband said  you cant change the world
but god help all these little kids that no one will listen to
and all the moms that kill there kids
and the parents that wont belive it

I have read all of your posts, but have not responded except to say hello or goodnight.  The reason is that I usually find it difficult to clearly understand what you are communicating in your posts, or whether or not they are in response to what others have said.  Maybe the lack of capitals, sentences, and punctuation make it difficult for me to be sure.  Sorry.

But I truly do sympathize with anyone who has suffered abuse.  Many monkeys here, including myself, know what that is like and have great compassion for our fellow victims.  I'm sorry for your pain and pray for your continued healing.

And sorry you feel offended.  May you be at peace with all people and Monkeys.   Neutral

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 13, 2009, 08:02:30 PM »

Sweetstreets, please do not be offended.  No one was trying to hurt you.  It can take quite a while to find your niche here, especially if you only hang out in one part of the forum. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: February 13, 2009, 08:04:48 PM »

hehe I know... I replied to the Thats the KFer....  I should have been more clear... minus the K??   
  I couldn't agree more.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #507 on: February 13, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »

Me too, Deenie.  Yeah, George's recent shenanigans are enough to make us all a little nervous, even without the anticipation of a document dump and keeping out eyes on the unfolding Haleigh case...

Monkeys hanging around the cage most likely don't feel like doing any deep thinking on different aspects of the evidence in this case right now ... but this Monkey has been truly obsessed by two unrelated pieces of the Caylee puzzle.  Seriously, Desi cannot stop thinking about these two things... Hope you don't mind if I puzzle it out here.

• #1  What was the purpose for the duct tape and when was it put on Caylee?  Duct tape.  It is often used as a symbol of someone having been "silenced." 

Just can't get it out of my mind for some reason.Was she alive at the time?  Conscious or unconscious?  Was it placed there to help stage a scene?  It's so clear that the duct tape was never intended to be removed, by the way it was applied.  And that heart sticker?  Check out this discussion about the effectiveness of using duct tape in real life, on people who are alive -- Here is a post from a duct tape thread at BillO'Reilly on MetaFilter.

http://www.metafilter.com/59527/Bill-OReilly-Duct-Tape

"This is fine as a joke, of course, but...

Ever had someone make a serious effort to tape your mouth shut? I have. I've also been on the other end of the roll, as it were. I'm of the firm opinion that it can't be done very effectively for very long. You just move your lips and jaw around until the stuff starts to come loose. Every time I see a mouth-taping scene in a movie, I just kind of ignore it as a necessary hollywoodism, like every living person having a phone number with a 555 exchange.

And another thing. It'd be difficult to get an uncooperative individual to hold their head still long enough to get the tape on them. I suppose if you're the police and you have them in custody, you can threaten to taze (tase?) or pepper-spray them. And if it's a more, shall we say, intimate encounter, there are all manner of threats and rewards that can induce cooperation.

By the way... if anyone does know of an escape proof mouth-taping method, my email's in my profile.
    posted by Clay201 at 6:07 AM on March 17, 2007 [1 favorite] "

• #2  The entire collection of statements about running out of gas, gas cans, gas gauge, etc. There is something crucial, very crucial, running through those details.  I am sure of it.  Gas cans, gas cans, gas cans...  The "break-in" police report made by George and all the later statements by him and Cindy after the fact, regarding stolen gas cans.  How the gas cans went from 5-gallons each to two different, much smaller sizes.  The Greta interview where George first tells the story about recovering the gas cans from Casey's trunk.  The later versions of this story, told with key differences.  Casey "running out of gas" and being rescued... more than once.  Getting Amy to buy a gas can for her.  One of the gas cans ending up with a piece of duct tape on it, which matches the duct tape on Caylee... The fact that George, Cindy, and Casey all claimed that her gas gauge was defective, when LE has tested it and found it functioning properly... 

There is something here, I tell you!
Thanks for listening to my obsessive thinking, Monkeys!
Desi
That's some powerful insight on Tape - Duct tape. Makes you think. I have wondered myself the same thing about the tape. Was Caylee un-conscience when the tape was put on her. The thing is though "Caylee" has a tiny little face. The tape would have been over her tiny nose and mouth at the same time. Due to the width of the tape itself.
Lord have Mercy - just the thought makes me ill. I swear to God himself I hope that Casey Rots ... for that action of her taping Caylee's face alone.

If Caylee had been under the influence of Chloroform and then taped so when she did wake up - she was not able to breathe at all.........
CAN YOU IMAGINE OMG - How Heinous...just typing it I can feel my heartbeat in my jaw.

I HOPE with the Next Doc Dump it brings back the Death Penalty.
KFN has no credibility what so ever. They have more against them than going for them. I can't fathom HOW / WHY George wants to continue to be involved with them. That is to me total disrespect to Caylee and yet interjects George's lack there of reputation. He seems to be Blinded by KFN. What his significance is dealing with these idiots is ? We do not know.

John Walsh, Adam Walsh's Father has stood his Ground and said - Casey is Guilty. A Man who has won the worlds admiration after his Works of creating America's Most Wanted in Memory of Adam.
And until Dec of 2008 - he and his Wife never had closure on who killed Adam.
http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/casey-anthony-is-guiltyaccording-to-john-walsh/
John Walsh speaks
“This is going to be the best Christmas in 27 years… and Adam will be right there with us. He’s always been our angel and this will be a great Christmas.” The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children advocate is going on the record with “Extra” about other missing people.
“That mother in Florida… I’ve said it from the beginning. My opinion, she murdered her child and that people would be lucky if they ever found her body. Now I think they have. Now they can prosecute her.”
Walsh also helped with the search for Natalee Holloway. “I believe Natalee Holloway is dead and I hope they recover her remains so that they can put her to rest… and I hope that they get justice. I think those three young men in Aruba got away with the murder.”

Snipped http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/george-anthony-offers-support.html
Haleigh Cummings
George is also asking the public to rally around the family.
"The community needs to come together to help the family to bring this beautiful little girl home," he said.
George says he knows what the family is going through and offered this advice. "They need to reach out when things get tough, and there's tough days," he said. "There's tough hours. There's tough minutes. I want them to take care of themselves. They need to eat. They need to sleep. They need the community support. They do not need to be judged. They do not need to be scrutinized. They need your help."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? Should they stay inside and hide ? Like You Did ? when your Grand Daughter was Missing ? Drive around with a huge Sign through the streets - ???
When YOU/George had REAL People as in TIM MILLER bringing in the Troops from Texas - WE are Going to Find her no matter what-we will execute and do everything in our power- to find Caylee Marie and bring her home.
And that TIM Did as did all the volunteers endlessly with all their blood sweat and tears Only reward was for them to Find Caylee period-

The Ants turn around and Berate him - as if Tim Miller had no credibility.  That and the Ant Farm/Baez BOZO dragging TES into Court.

Yet they put all their Faith into Kidfinders- Felons, ex-cons = Hah Kidfinders ... Yah thats just what George needs to represent HIM and the Ants. Its a slap in the face to all that have put their efforts into finding Caylee. I guess George and Cindy deserve what they ask for and Hopefully soon enough they will receive it.

Kidfinders what they can do is it aid to seal the fate of his/George's Murderess Slore Daughter ... Go George GO! If you lay down with dawgs your opt to get up with fleas. Let him/George hang himself at this point he has nothing more to lose.
my rant for Friday the 13th ............ whew!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: February 13, 2009, 08:10:46 PM »

I couldn't agree more.

Er, Today, that green thing with the leprechaun hat at the bottom of your post--what is it? I don't think it's what I thought it was. But I am curious now.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: February 13, 2009, 08:16:09 PM »

sweetstreets

I'm sorry if you thought I was "picking" on you with my (and I guess it's a perception thing) humorous post to Boo.  I sincerely apologize because it is never my intent to hurt anyone's feelings.

More to the point ... your post touched me ... as I can feel your pain ... just don't choose to share those details ... but do feel it.  And I will tell you, that at about age 30 (and God how I wished I had realized this earlier!)  I realized that THIS IS MY LIFE ... and it's within my ability (and my ability only!) to either be a victim or a survivor ... no matter who believed me ... how my family or any one else felt about me ... the only thing I could control was how I felt about myself and how I lived the rest of my life.  I've chosen to live life to the fullest ... To do that I can't dwell on the past or even give it a passing thought!  I can be happy ... I can make jokes ... I can make others happy ... I can love ... I can forgive ... I can choose not to forgive ... and still live a happy life ... who would have thought that!  You don't have to forgive!  Some things are absolutely unforgiveable!  But that doesn't mean I'll give up my life and my happiness and sit in some bucket of self loathing and pain ... dwelling on what has happened to me.

I didn't choose to forgive ... or forget ... I chose to get over it ... thinking that somewhere down the line ... that B*tch Karma will step in ... and until she does ... or doesn't .. I'm not going to live an unhappy life.  In the end ... if Karma never shows up ...

I am who I make of myself ... I will never be what others did to me ...

Just a thought ... that I only hope will help you ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: February 13, 2009, 08:16:50 PM »

George.. with Haleigh's father and his gf. 

George Anthony NEVER had a family member get abducted or go missing.  This charade must stop.  NOW!

ughhh.....isn't the freak behind George that Milstead guy from KFN? 

Yep, that's the KFer

- the K???

Short for Kid Finders..

what George is doing there!!!! he must go back to the hospital and get well!!! unbelievable!!!...my prayers are for this cooperative father and family want the baby back they are not distroying evidence like george and cindy did!!!
I hpe the baby will be found soon....i hope that the little baby was sith her will be a good witness......mmm i am curious....the father of the little girls is 17 too?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 13, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »

Me too, Deenie.  Yeah, George's recent shenanigans are enough to make us all a little nervous, even without the anticipation of a document dump and keeping out eyes on the unfolding Haleigh case...

Monkeys hanging around the cage most likely don't feel like doing any deep thinking on different aspects of the evidence in this case right now ... but this Monkey has been truly obsessed by two unrelated pieces of the Caylee puzzle.  Seriously, Desi cannot stop thinking about these two things... Hope you don't mind if I puzzle it out here.

• #1  What was the purpose for the duct tape and when was it put on Caylee?  Duct tape.  It is often used as a symbol of someone having been "silenced." 

Just can't get it out of my mind for some reason.Was she alive at the time?  Conscious or unconscious?  Was it placed there to help stage a scene?  It's so clear that the duct tape was never intended to be removed, by the way it was applied.  And that heart sticker?  Check out this discussion about the effectiveness of using duct tape in real life, on people who are alive -- Here is a post from a duct tape thread at BillO'Reilly on MetaFilter.

http://www.metafilter.com/59527/Bill-OReilly-Duct-Tape

"This is fine as a joke, of course, but...

Ever had someone make a serious effort to tape your mouth shut? I have. I've also been on the other end of the roll, as it were. I'm of the firm opinion that it can't be done very effectively for very long. You just move your lips and jaw around until the stuff starts to come loose. Every time I see a mouth-taping scene in a movie, I just kind of ignore it as a necessary hollywoodism, like every living person having a phone number with a 555 exchange.

And another thing. It'd be difficult to get an uncooperative individual to hold their head still long enough to get the tape on them. I suppose if you're the police and you have them in custody, you can threaten to taze (tase?) or pepper-spray them. And if it's a more, shall we say, intimate encounter, there are all manner of threats and rewards that can induce cooperation.

By the way... if anyone does know of an escape proof mouth-taping method, my email's in my profile.
    posted by Clay201 at 6:07 AM on March 17, 2007 [1 favorite] "

• #2  The entire collection of statements about running out of gas, gas cans, gas gauge, etc. There is something crucial, very crucial, running through those details.  I am sure of it.  Gas cans, gas cans, gas cans...  The "break-in" police report made by George and all the later statements by him and Cindy after the fact, regarding stolen gas cans.  How the gas cans went from 5-gallons each to two different, much smaller sizes.  The Greta interview where George first tells the story about recovering the gas cans from Casey's trunk.  The later versions of this story, told with key differences.  Casey "running out of gas" and being rescued... more than once.  Getting Amy to buy a gas can for her.  One of the gas cans ending up with a piece of duct tape on it, which matches the duct tape on Caylee... The fact that George, Cindy, and Casey all claimed that her gas gauge was defective, when LE has tested it and found it functioning properly... 

There is something here, I tell you!
Thanks for listening to my obsessive thinking, Monkeys!
Desi
That's some powerful insight on Tape - Duct tape. Makes you think. I have wondered myself the same thing about the tape. Was Caylee un-conscience when the tape was put on her. The thing is though "Caylee" has a tiny little face. The tape would have been over her tiny nose and mouth at the same time. Due to the width of the tape itself.
Lord have Mercy - just the thought makes me ill. I swear to God himself I hope that Casey Rots ... for that action of her taping Caylee's face alone.

If Caylee had been under the influence of Chloroform and then taped so when she did wake up - she was not able to breathe at all.........
CAN YOU IMAGINE OMG - How Heinous...just typing it I can feel my heartbeat in my jaw.

I HOPE with the Next Doc Dump it brings back the Death Penalty.
KFN has no credibility what so ever. They have more against them than going for them. I can't fathom HOW / WHY George wants to continue to be involved with them. That is to me total disrespect to Caylee and yet interjects George's lack there of reputation. He seems to be Blinded by KFN. What his significance is dealing with these idiots is ? We do not know.

John Walsh, Adam Walsh's Father has stood his Ground and said - Casey is Guilty. A Man who has won the worlds admiration after his Works of creating America's Most Wanted in Memory of Adam.
And until Dec of 2008 - he and his Wife never had closure on who killed Adam.
http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/casey-anthony-is-guiltyaccording-to-john-walsh/
John Walsh speaks
“This is going to be the best Christmas in 27 years… and Adam will be right there with us. He’s always been our angel and this will be a great Christmas.” The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children advocate is going on the record with “Extra” about other missing people.
“That mother in Florida… I’ve said it from the beginning. My opinion, she murdered her child and that people would be lucky if they ever found her body. Now I think they have. Now they can prosecute her.”
Walsh also helped with the search for Natalee Holloway. “I believe Natalee Holloway is dead and I hope they recover her remains so that they can put her to rest… and I hope that they get justice. I think those three young men in Aruba got away with the murder.”

Snipped http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/george-anthony-offers-support.html
Haleigh Cummings
George is also asking the public to rally around the family.
"The community needs to come together to help the family to bring this beautiful little girl home," he said.
George says he knows what the family is going through and offered this advice. "They need to reach out when things get tough, and there's tough days," he said. "There's tough hours. There's tough minutes. I want them to take care of themselves. They need to eat. They need to sleep. They need the community support. They do not need to be judged. They do not need to be scrutinized. They need your help."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? Should they stay inside and hide ? Like You Did ? when your Grand Daughter was Missing ? Drive around with a huge Sign through the streets - ???
When YOU/George had REAL People as in TIM MILLER bringing in the Troops from Texas - WE are Going to Find her no matter what-we will execute and do everything in our power- to find Caylee Marie and bring her home.
And that TIM Did as did all the volunteers endlessly with all their blood sweat and tears Only reward was for them to Find Caylee period-

The Ants turn around and Berate him - as if Tim Miller had no credibility.  That and the Ant Farm/Baez BOZO dragging TES into Court.

Yet they put all their Faith into Kidfinders- Felons, ex-cons = Hah Kidfinders ... Yah thats just what George needs to represent HIM and the Ants. Its a slap in the face to all that have put their efforts into finding Caylee. I guess George and Cindy deserve what they ask for and Hopefully soon enough they will receive it.

Kidfinders what they can do is it aid to seal the fate of his/George's Murderess Slore Daughter ... Go George GO! If you lay down with dawgs your opt to get up with fleas. Let him/George hang himself at this point he has nothing more to lose.
my rant for Friday the 13th ............ whew!

omg...george wants to be the new LP in this case....
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: February 13, 2009, 08:20:06 PM »

I just want to know how all you monkeys do it. You guys are just amazing. Everytime I  read about this case I feel sick to my stomach. The Anthony family and the circus of people in this case make me ill. THEY SHOULD ALL BE LOCKED UP. George, to me is a pathetic excuse for a man. I cannot believe how he has interjected himself in the media over the last few days with those KF con artists. I have donated to TES several times and will continue to do so. I just hope law enforcement does something real soon. I wait for the day NG says bomshell "the Anthonys & KF have all been arested"
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: February 13, 2009, 08:24:08 PM »

From Deenie's post:
John Walsh speaks
<the rest *snipped* by Desi>

Whoa.  I had not heard Walsh make this statement.  Thank you for passing it along!  It carries a lot of weight, considering the source, IMO.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: February 13, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Defense team has a media rep who can write
posted by halboedeker on Feb 12, 2009 7:16:56 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Things are looking for Casey Anthony's defense team in one respect: It has hired a media representative who understands public relations.

No-nonsense Marti Mackenzie made a forceful impression in meeting the media.

"I am the only media representative for Mr. Baez's office," she said, referring to Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony.

"I did not think it was appropriate to have a media representative who did not have a real name, a real address, a real presence, a face to step forward to respond at the appropriate time," Mackenzie said. 

The comment was an artful slap at Press Corps Media, which she replaces. Three of its employees used the alias "Todd Black." Press Corps also astonished local reporters with badly written releases.

WESH-Channel 2's Dave McDaniel said the Mackenzie hire was a "move to bring some calm to an arena that often has had very little calm."

WFTV-Channel 9 noted that Press Corps was still sending releases about the case. But Mackenzie, with a laugh, said the media should ignore releases from other sources. She is on Baez's payroll and has worked with local lawyers for 20 years.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case-defense-team-has-a-media-rep-who-can-write.html

She is on Baez's payroll

Don't answer how, but it does answer that she is being paid and not doing it for face time.  Or at least that's what she says.  She could only be charging $1 and doing it for the face time.

Very true and very good point, Today
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: February 13, 2009, 08:27:05 PM »

Oh Oh Oh ... and I should add ...
I hope my comments ends up on some other blog! 
A monkey who is over her dysfunction junction .. what's your function!
(For those of us old enought to remember School House Rock!)     

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #516 on: February 13, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »

There is No hate here - Please do not be scared to post here.
We appreciate your words. No one is making fun of you at all.
Long time Monkeys post and get upset " sometimes" because no one replys to their post- Every post is Read even if it does not gain a reply.

I saw in one of your earlier posts you live in Michigan - ME too.
Please give us another try and do not feel uncomfortable.

Huggs K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #517 on: February 13, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »

Oh Oh Oh ... and I should add ...
I hope my comments ends up on some other blog! 
A monkey who is over her dysfunction junction .. what's your function!
(For those of us old enought to remember School House Rock!)     
I love School House Rock .. my Fave is " 3 " is a magic Number

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: February 13, 2009, 08:37:47 PM »

Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop snowing ...
Other than that ~ I think you've got it covered!   
I read this as "Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop smoking ."and went "huh? a smoking doxie? Now that's funny! A constipated smoking doxie is hilarious!

Actually, my doxie doesn't bother with smoking, he just just *eats*, I repeat, eats weed.     Has done it twice now!  Two of my sons friends have stopped by to visit, (two seperate times) to watch movies with my middle son.  Each of them have happened to had weed in their pocket, which my lil hound dawg nosed out and ate... both times....   

So in one sense, he's a drug dog.     And lucky to be alive, since weed is toxic to dogs.  I'd prefer he take up smoking reg. ciggies instead. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: February 13, 2009, 08:39:29 PM »

Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop snowing ...
Other than that ~ I think you've got it covered!   
I read this as "Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop smoking ."and went "huh? a smoking doxie? Now that's funny! A constipated smoking doxie is hilarious!
Hey ~ if you couldn't poop for days due to snow being above your butt ~ you'd smoke too!
Signed
Doxie Wyks

So true!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.