April 26, 2024, 09:04:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304991 times)
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2009, 10:41:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jose-baez-spokesman-021209,0,7645989.story

And this!  Things that make you go hmmm

Babybear, I am so sorry for your loss.  Your post was right on.  God bless.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jose-baez-spokesman-021209,0,7645989.story

Thank you Sirensong.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »

Hey Kids, I'm going beddy-bye.  Be good.  Oh heck, don't be good.  That's more fun.  'Night.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 10:48:40 PM »

Having lost my husband to prostate cancer, I can certainly sympathize with anyone who has gone through the loss of their lifetime companion as I did. However, everyone does not feel the same and I can absolutely guarantee that George Anthony is the last person I would ever wish to see.

I would not wish to be in the company of someone who knows his daughter killed his granddaughter in a most horrible way and suggests that the general public write his daughter in jail and say, "Hi, how're you doin'."  This man is beneath contempt, IMO, and everything he does is suspect.  I believe he has rushed to Satsuma to get more publicity for the immoral Anthony family.  I think that Mr. Cummings should tell him to leave.  George Anthony has no right to tell the press to do anything.  It is because of the press that the killer of his daughter was identified.  Oh yeah.........
Hi Baby, I'm sorry about your loss. I wouldn't want to be around GA if my daughter were missing. Mark Klaas or Mark (I think his name is) Lunsford or even that Mr Walsh from AMW, but ABSOLUTELY not George.

Thanks JSM.  To me the whole family looks evil, especially Lee who looks like one of the monsters in old scarey movies.  They can't help their appearance, but pretty is as pretty does.
Kiss that sweet Josef for me.
Lee looked at the memorial like that Old Old silent movie vampire. I think his name was Nosferatu. That dude didn't have a goatee, but the head and eyes kind of look similar. Google him if you can. Creepy!

Like I said, I don't judge people on their looks, clothes, etc. I judge people by their actions and words. So Mr Millstead, KC, Lee and Cindy to me are not pretty people. George I am still on the fence. I will kiss Josef for you! Josef is also one of those that you can't judge by outward appearances. If you saw him in person you would run like heck. One of the vets this morning wouldn't walk in the door until they got him inside daycare. 

O/T JSM but how are you doing now?  Feeling better?  None of my business, but since I love Josef, I care about his mom.
Hi sweet Babybear. I am still stressed, but my echocardiogram was normal. I have some electrical problem with my heart so the doctor said lay off caffiene, quit smoking, exercise, and all that lot. Thanks for asking! I am so glad you love my Josef. He is the sweetest thing in the world.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »

So sorry for my spelling errors in my previous posts- I am very angry at the moment.

Dolce, I don't know if you seen this as it may have got lost in the thread changeover but I thought I'd repost it, as it is further proof that KFN is all about the pretty little missing children for money.

Here is a story about a family that was left in the dust by KFN.
KFN had promised to help find find their missing loved one but as soon as the Caylee case hit the airwaves the Milsteads saw dollar signs and left this family, never to even answer their emails again.

Haleigh is their next dollar sign.

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2008/12/kid-finders-network-update.html

If they truly cared about missing people, they would have helped this family that they promised, AS well as Caylee's family. They should have reached out to Adij a month ago too. I hate them.
Thank you Pink.  That just makes me even more enraged!  I am going to pass this along to Kathi if that is alright?
This really p*sses me off, too! I sent dennis milstead an email awhile back, calling him the P-word. Rhymes with wussy. I only did that cause he sickens me, but this is complete and total bullsh*t! Poor baby Adji. I lurk mostly, but keep up with your Adji updates, Dolce,  thanks.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2009, 10:53:18 PM »

Ok, after nearly an hour on the phone I finally was heard by a very rude woman at Rev. Jackson's foundation office.  She gave me a contact to pass information on to, from what I am told its more like a filtration sort of system.  I am going to contact them tomorrow during regular business hours.......here is to hoping!

Forgive me Dolce for being woefully behind, but what are you up to with the Jackson clan?
Well you see Steele, George and KFN were at the aid of Hayleigh Cummings family in a matter of hours after discovering the poor child missing.  Within the same distance, just south of Orlando a young child by the name of Adji Desir vanished nearly a month ago.  Adji's family are not at all wealthy, they are of Hatian decent, and did I mention that Adji is mentally disabled?  Even after National attention has been given to this poor child not so much as a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
I am outraged!  KFN collects donations under the false pretense that they are to help ALL children, to me it looks as if they only help the children who are going to bring them the most funds in return, and if you really want to get technical, as I did, I am playing the race card. 
I have notified Kathi Belich, the main reporter in Orlando on the Caylee case, and have been working most of the evening to get in touch with someone in the Jackson camp.
I am not a happy camper about this.  EVERY CHILD derserves to be found!

Dolce, I wish you were a daughter of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I could hug you and call to tell you how PROUD your Mama is of you.  I'm certain your Mama does feel this way too but I just love how GOOD you and your Soul are.  I feel you are mature beyond your years and your Precious babies have MUCH to look forward to.

Bless You ALL!!!!!!!!
(((((Hugs)))))
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2009, 11:02:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18701735/index.html

Sorry if this has been posted already

Ooookaaay. This clips shows what a dingbat George is. First, he says "This is not about me. This is not about me". Yeah well, he just made it about him. The focus WOULD have been on Haleigh if he wasn't there hogging the limelight. And his KidFinders coach standing right behind him -- UGH!! Oh you can see it in his face, the desire to be another John Walsh. Sorry George, not as long as you are trying to subvert the facts and justice to help your sociopathic daughter who murdered your own grandchild. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »

Babybear, I am so sorry to read of your loss.  You have always been a favorite monkey of mine - ever since I joined here.   Big bear hugs to you.

There's got to be something we can do collectively (in addition to the emails, etc., that we are already sending) in order to push the media to pay more attention and give more airtime to these other missing kids. 

Considering the staggering number of children who are missing right this very second, there could be a whole show devoted to the subject of missing children - with each and every child receiving equal airtime! 

I say we rally together in every way we can to get something like this started. 

Who's in?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

I had written the church about my concerns about refusing persons entrance to a church and how non christian I considered it.  This is the reply I received, which makes no sense at all in reference to my original email. I don't know if he got the emails mixed up or what, but here is the reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we appreciate your concern for our church, we think it is very important for you to know the truth.  You have the right to believe or say anything that you would like, but the least we can do is to respond in the spirit of Christ and to honor God’s word when Paul says speak the truth in love!

When we were approached by the family, about hosting them, we were glad to do so because this is what we believe Jesus would do.  However, because of the nature of this case it quickly became apparent to us that the level of security would be unprecedented for us.  Even in the Payne Stewart Memorial we did not have this level of security.  The reason for this is due to the family’s request, as well as law enforcement.  After numerous meetings with both parties, we  developed a plan that we believed would insure a safe and worshipful environment in which to remember Caylee.

The use of metal detectors, bag searches, and restricted access for a handful of people were at the request of the family.  They  believed it was necessary and vital for safety.  In that case, we respected the wishes of the family out of concern for them.  This was their day to remember Caylee and we wanted to make it as special as possible all the while honoring our Lord Jesus.  

I am sorry that you disagree with this decision, but I would pray that you continually lift us up in prayer and ask for God’s merciful presence with us to protect and to comfort every time we open our doors for memorials.

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Sr. Pastor

First Baptist Church Orlando

3000 S. John Young Parkway

Orlando, FL  32805

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2009, 11:17:01 PM »

babybear
so beautifully put I agree 100%
your wording was great. kudos

misskatie
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

Ooookaaay. This clips shows what a dingbat George is. First, he says "This is not about me. This is not about me". Yeah well, he just made it about him. The focus WOULD have been on Haleigh if he wasn't there hogging the limelight. And his KidFinders coach standing right behind him -- UGH!! Oh you can see it in his face, the desire to be another John Walsh. Sorry George, not as long as you are trying to subvert the facts and justice to help your sociopathic daughter who murdered your own grandchild. 
I agree, why should George even consider himself of any value to these people, His granddaughter was never missing, she was murdered by his daughter,and he joined into the lies and betrayal of Caylee, by saying ....wE KNOW WHO HAS HER, THEY ARE BEING WATCHED....SHE HAS BEEN MOVED 9 TIMES,,,,,,,,,,, He has no exspierence with missing children cases or with telling the truth, and wanting justice done, He needs to just go back home and wait for his Daughters trial and then to go on living the best he can, he has enough on his plate without looking for anything else to get involved with...........IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2009, 11:20:20 PM »

Hi Sirensong - good to see you!  Yes, make you go hmmmmm
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2009, 11:29:48 PM »

Thank you for posting this link.  I listened to this video all the way through.  George makes a big pitch that this family needs donations to go to KFN and they already have a website using this child's name.

What?  TES is putting boots on the ground...bringing equipment in to search...WTF is KFN doing? 

NO MENTION OF DONATIONS TO TES. I am so angry I am crying right now....God, please make them stop.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2009, 11:30:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Coming out of lurking mode again. I just watched the tape of GA today. I have a question .Does the family have to pay the searchers? I thought that was all volunteer work....Then here is GA saying everyone needs to make donations to the family. Kidfinders is there to help???? They did not ask Kidfinders to come or George. If anyone wants to make a donation it should go to TES. Any donation thru KFN I am sure GA and Dennis will take their cut out first.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

Thank you for posting this link.  I listened to this video all the way through.  George makes a big pitch that this family needs donations to go to KFN and they already have a website using this child's name.

What?  TES is putting boots on the ground...bringing equipment in to search...WTF is KFN doing? 

NO MENTION OF DONATIONS TO TES. I am so angry I am crying right now....God, please make them stop.

I think we had the same thought at the same time....I am just so angry and disgusted with the whole damn KFN and Ant scam. I like your avi as I have sit here and read and smoke almost a whole pack tonight. I am just so angry I could beat them all to a bloody pulp with my bare hands.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2009, 11:46:10 PM »

Babybear, sorry for you loss, too.

I am behind on reading but must address this quote in the last thread from

Anninflorida                      Posts: 348 says:

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #105
« Reply #1760 on: Today at 03:57:49 PM »
   Wow...some of you monkeys are pretty scary!!! I thought this board was a place to discuss this case...not to form a vigilante hate group. I was amazed that there were 153 death threats against the Ant family before the memorial service on Tuesday. I kept wondering what kind of people could have that much hate in their heart against these parents....especially GA.  I can understand being very angry with KC, as she is the person accused and charged with this crime.  Do some of you realize how much hate is coming through in your messages???

Dear Anninflorida.

I come from a generation who remembers and has seen vigilante hate groups in action. Please, do not ever think that the Scared Monkeys are part of these groups.

The Scared Monkey Family is group of serious dedicated individuals who have many reactions and feelings at any given time....sometimes very, very positive, sometimes not on the more positive side, but to call us a vigilante hate group is personally insulting.

Please, hang in there with us. Read the Natalee Holloway Thread and archives. These are very long since June 2005.

to find a shorter thread...about 23 pages if you read the Donna Jou thread you can see how collective intelligence manifests.

Many are new. Many of us have been here since June '05. We comfort each other. We defend each other and we agree to disagree.

Our collective intelligence is something, I personally, have not seen anywhere in one place since I have been on-line since 1982.

I personally have learned more than I ever wished to know about the affects of evil, but I have grown because of it. I learned how to do a group prayer here. My faith in God and good vs. evil has grown from being a Scared Monkey.

I have taken what I have learned here and helped others because of how my mind has been expanded here... but vigilante we are not.

In history there have been many vigilante groups.... it means taking the law into your own hands. On the Western front, even when say, states like Indiana were on the Western front, vigilantes were a group of people who enforced the law when no law enforcement had been set up. Not always a negative.

We are a Family and just like in any family, differences do happen.

I did not grow up where the word "hate" was used; but neither was the word "love" used as much as it is now. So when I read the use of the word "hate" here, I transpose in my head the word with "intense dislike" and move on.

However, I have used the word "hate" and that is with State Farm with whom I had to fight with for seven years from a fire then an earthquake.

Have seen Dolce burst into action. One time we were here very late at night and a Monkey had found her daughter was in trouble, missing on a trip. We all came to her aid immediately with 1.2.3 things to do immediately.

We have been together in deaths, illness, marriage, new babies and letting the Main Stream Media know when they make a mistake in their facts.

Bottom line.... vigilantes we are not. 

Thank you, Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2009, 11:47:41 PM »

Babybear, I am so sorry to read of your loss.  You have always been a favorite monkey of mine - ever since I joined here.   Big bear hugs to you.

There's got to be something we can do collectively (in addition to the emails, etc., that we are already sending) in order to push the media to pay more attention and give more airtime to these other missing kids. 

Considering the staggering number of children who are missing right this very second, there could be a whole show devoted to the subject of missing children - with each and every child receiving equal airtime! 

I say we rally together in every way we can to get something like this started. 

Who's in?

me!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2009, 11:48:49 PM »

I think we had the same thought at the same time....I am just so angry and disgusted with the whole damn KFN and Ant scam. I like your avi as I have sit here and read and smoke almost a whole pack tonight. I am just so angry I could beat them all to a bloody pulp with my bare hands.

Thank you...yes we must have been watching at the same time and having the same thoughts.  Beating them to a bloody pulp sounds like it would help relieve some of what I am feeling toward them right now.

I wonder if the A's have a pi$$ off how-to handbook.....they seem to get it right every time.  Your avi brings a smile to my face.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2009, 11:53:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Coming out of lurking mode again. I just watched the tape of GA today. I have a question .Does the family have to pay the searchers? I thought that was all volunteer work....Then here is GA saying everyone needs to make donations to the family. Kidfinders is there to help???? They did not ask Kidfinders to come or George. If anyone wants to make a donation it should go to TES. Any donation thru KFN I am sure GA and Dennis will take their cut out first.

I think it's the time worn classic, you stroke my back and I'll stroke yours.

If he can assure Haleigh's dad that they'll get lots of donations, just ramp up the sympathy, get on the tv as much as possible and then if the interest of all of us caring public stays strong then KFN can start making rubber bracelets, tee shirts, buttons, purses and guess who rakes in the money for those?/  KFN of course, and being thr honest bunch they are only the cost of printing and all will be taken, the rest to search..... oh but wait, I forgot, they will need salaries, boats etc... then the rest will go to searching.   
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2009, 11:56:48 PM »

Hi Sirensong - good to see you!  Yes, make you go hmmmmm

According to the article: "The only thing that's been 'dumped' is prepayment of our services into our trust account, and those services will be rendered when asked per our non-refundable contract," Sabrina Cane, a Press Corps Media worker, e-mailed the Orlando Sentinel.
So if they issue another "Press release" about the defense, that means it WILL have been asked for by Baez, thereby making Baez's claims of dumping them an obvious lie.
Personally, I think they did a great job! I think they should keep up the good work making Baez look like an idiot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.