April 26, 2024, 10:29:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304994 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:40 PM »

I noticed that John Walsh AMW, Mark Klass & Mark Lunsford all have made comment & offered some sort of assistance in Haleigh's case when in Caylee's case they didnt go near it with a 1,000 mile pole because they knew like most of us that caylee wasnt abducted.    I dont count Josh Duckett because he is  naive & blindsided by KFN so until he dissassociates from them like the Kesse family made a formal request to have KFN remove any and all mention of their daughter off their paraphenilia I cant offer him respect in regard to being involved in other missing children cases.  I do most certainly feel for him that he has no definitive answers about Trenton - that is heartbreaking & torture, he still needs our prayers.

It doesnt surprise me one bit that George is partnering with KFN despite what has been factually reported about the Milsteads, I mean here is a guy who admits as an ex deputy that he was stupid enough to get roped in a Nigerian money scam & cant stand up to that witch of a wife of his. 

I had an email just today from the security officer for the president of Nigeria.  He said a diplomatic courier was ready to bring me ten million American in cash in boxes.  Said the courier had been told that the boxes contained light sensitive film and wouldn't know he was bringing me the ten million.  All I had to do was send him my SS# and my passport number and my address and the ten mil would be on the way.  Do you suppose that this is the letter George responded two.  I just sat and laughed.  How would an adult even think this was real?
  Really? I just found out I have an aunt in Nigeria and she wants all my info so I can get my inheritance.

I still don't believe George fell for a scam. I think it was a lie as to why the Ants have no money. KC took all their money and Cindy made up a lie and blamed it on George. JMO JSM

Hi JSM--You and Josef doing OK?  Take it easy.  I stopped smoking five years ago and I want a ciggie every day of my life.  But I don't do it because I know if I have one, I'll have a thousand.  I don't believe George fell for that scam either.  (Unless he really has a rich Nigerian aunt!!!) If Casey charged $35,000 to Cindy's plastic and Cindy paid it off, that would take care of a lot of the money she had saved.  Also, it would cost quite a bit for Cindy to support a daughter, granddaughter and a hardly working husband and pay a mortgage and maintain a house.  In addition, she bought the kid a lot of unnecessary stuff.  They lived 'way above their means even without Casey looting bank accounts and charging to credit cards. If George lost a lot of money it was probably hookers or gambling.  ---or both.  Everyone says it would be hard to live with Cindy, and I agree.  But it would be hard to live with George too.  I think he was a parasite.  I don't think that would be easy to live with.
Hey Baby, I'm sorry you want a ciggie all the time. Unfortunately I love the smell of cigarette smoke. I think it would be hard for Cindy to pay for Caylee, Casey and George, but what I read was that George "paid off" his debt from his settlement. I am so confused about all of this it is crazy. George was a parasite, I totally agree.

It'sd not as bad as I made it sound I guess.  I do want a cigarette, but not enough to actually smoke one.  I don't think ex-smokers ever get over that, but it isn't torture or anything.  Just a thought that goes away when you are occupied with something else.  What do you think of George going to "Assist" Haleigh's family.  I guess I've made my feelings for George clear.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #641 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:55 PM »

Just got caught up....so...
~Pic of Casey in her skivies being a slore
~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~GA needs to catch a flight home
~Newfie has a drug / alcohol problem
~Nut is anti-social
~Boo called Joy out and is on the time out branch
~Today needs a diaper change

Did I miss anything??

Somebody at joysangels called us hateful nutty housewifes. 
That about covers it.
I AM NOT A HOUSEWIFE!!! Other than that... 

NO Your not - But YOU ARE a MONKEY

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »

O/T  I have a question.  Sometimes I cannot forward to the next page.  It is not as though I have been thrown out because I will be able to go to other pages.  Does this make sense to anyone?  Thank you.  Right now I cannot forward to page 32 so it will be interesting for me to see if this post brings that page up for me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: February 13, 2009, 11:10:02 PM »

O/T  I have a question.  Sometimes I cannot forward to the next page.  It is not as though I have been thrown out because I will be able to go to other pages.  Does this make sense to anyone?  Thank you.  Right now I cannot forward to page 32 so it will be interesting for me to see if this post brings that page up for me.

I've seen that happen before and I have no idea why.  If it continues to be a problem for you, you can always email Dugga and he can look into it.  dugga@scaredmonkeys.com
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #644 on: February 13, 2009, 11:12:30 PM »

Boo you have Nanners 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 13, 2009, 11:13:03 PM »

O/T Can I just say ... cheesa louisa ... the "stimulus" bull bill passed without anyone actually reading it!

Lucinda ... I'll be asking Australia for citizenship shortly ... hope you'll give me a good reference!

Wow, are you in aus?  Or do you mean resident?  You need to be a resident for 2 years to become a citizen.  My hubby went thru so much drama getting his, cost us all up a few gran.  Unless you are under 45 with medical skills. 

I'm over 45 with medical problems--guess I don't get in.  LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: February 13, 2009, 11:13:31 PM »

I've seen that happen before and I have no idea why.  If it continues to be a problem for you, you can always email Dugga and he can look into it.  dugga@scaredmonkeys.com
Thank you very much, Klaas.  It is not a big problem, I was just wondering.  However I will Email Dugga if it continues.  Thank you, again.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #647 on: February 13, 2009, 11:25:43 PM »

O/T Can I just say ... cheesa louisa ... the "stimulus" bull bill passed without anyone actually reading it!

Lucinda ... I'll be asking Australia for citizenship shortly ... hope you'll give me a good reference!

Wow, are you in aus?  Or do you mean resident?  You need to be a resident for 2 years to become a citizen.  My hubby went thru so much drama getting his, cost us all up a few gran.  Unless you are under 45 with medical skills. 

I'm over 45 with medical problems--guess I don't get in.  LOL
That was good
I had in the last few years a thought/reason to move out of the US. It  would however  take a very long time and paper work etc.. Bones $$$  ... I rather be just where I am .. Me thinks I made the right decision. I have no regrets. Its all good.

I would love to visit Australia one time .. maybe .. prolly not because I hate flying/Airplanes .. Uggh.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #648 on: February 13, 2009, 11:28:51 PM »

Boo you have Nanners 

I took care of your nanners as soon as I walked in and logged on! All done! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #649 on: February 13, 2009, 11:32:15 PM »

Hmmmmm, some Anon person doesn't like us over at Joy's. Seems to have found the spell check button!

Anon7156: Can anyone here suggest a good forum for getting info? I have relied on that Scared Monkeys forum for months, and have been able to get info, but only by picking through their hypocracy and hate to get the facts that are c&p'd there. I can't stand to even read there any longer. Those are the most hateful and hypocritical people I have ever read. They sit and do nothing but judge everyone and actually post about HATING other people...people they have never met in their lives. I have seen many of them post about having mental disorders and being on heavy drugs for it. That doesn't surprise me at all. If those people would spend half the time they spend looking for every way they can hate people on their own personal problems they could probably get off their drugs. Anyway... if anyone can offer a forum that provides info without the hatred and nutty housewives with nothing better to do with their time than look for ways to hate others, please post it here. Thanks!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #650 on: February 13, 2009, 11:34:24 PM »

Hmmmmm, some Anon person doesn't like us over at Joy's. Seems to have found the spell check button!

Anon7156: Can anyone here suggest a good forum for getting info? I have relied on that Scared Monkeys forum for months, and have been able to get info, but only by picking through their hypocracy and hate to get the facts that are c&p'd there. I can't stand to even read there any longer. Those are the most hateful and hypocritical people I have ever read. They sit and do nothing but judge everyone and actually post about HATING other people...people they have never met in their lives. I have seen many of them post about having mental disorders and being on heavy drugs for it. That doesn't surprise me at all. If those people would spend half the time they spend looking for every way they can hate people on their own personal problems they could probably get off their drugs. Anyway... if anyone can offer a forum that provides info without the hatred and nutty housewives with nothing better to do with their time than look for ways to hate others, please post it here. Thanks!

I think Joy had someone write it for her.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 13, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Looks like Anon found a place to Chat and Grumble 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #652 on: February 13, 2009, 11:42:00 PM »

Klaas
I am trying to explain to a friend - Scared Monkeys. I am hoping he can help broadcast Adji Desir ....

Klaas - what is the Mission Statement of Scared Monkeys ?
So I can write to him exactly what/who we are

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #653 on: February 13, 2009, 11:44:31 PM »

Good night monkeys, stick a fork in me, I'm done. I took my 3 kids and their significant others out to dinner tonight and the hour drive back zonked me! Tomorrow is Saturday!! Happy Almost Valentines Day, I'll make some special tea for everyone! Then we can share our drugs, talk about our mental problems and how much we hate people. Night Joy! Play with you tomorrow!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: February 13, 2009, 11:45:02 PM »

Yep, not sure why that happens tho.  I usually just wait a couple of seconds and try again.  If it still continues then I wait a minute or so, then try. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #655 on: February 13, 2009, 11:49:55 PM »

Klaas
I am trying to explain to a friend - Scared Monkeys. I am hoping he can help broadcast Adji Desir ....

Klaas - what is the Mission Statement of Scared Monkeys ?
So I can write to him exactly what/who we are
Sorry Klaas I let out info - He has broadcasting capability and has ways of media to offer out info for Adji -
He does not represent a network. He and a group talk about News/Media and its an open forum. Nothing of scared monkeys would be offered out - I just need to explain to him why and How I find it necessary for Adji to gain Media attention and how I am involved.  He is very kind person and has had a life of media - He is though a man of Facts - he does not appreciate hearsay ..he wont say a word unless its for real. I have given him the websites for him to read about Adji - but I want him to understand where I am coming from making this request of him.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: February 13, 2009, 11:51:12 PM »

Oh... they haven't seen haters til they've checked out a couple of areas in topix.  Maybe they should mosey on over to http://www.topix.com/forum/county/orange-fl/TH3MT60ASJLN39NVV and see what happens when a nice thread gets trolled then slam dunked with hatred. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 13, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

Looks like Anon found a place to Chat and Grumble 

I have been reading SM 18 hrs a day and I have not read where any Monkeys are mental and on heavy drugs....Some of us have said we take anti-depressants and anxiety meds...but that is not heavy drugs in my book. I do not deny that I am a little nutty , that comes with old age...I do not deny I hate the Ant's, but I do deny being housewife...as I have no hubby and do NOT want one. I do not deny I take a shot of bourbon every now and then....But I have to say I take up for the Monkeys!

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 13, 2009, 11:55:03 PM »

Goodnight Boo...sleep tight...don't let the bedbugs bite.

God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #659 on: February 13, 2009, 11:56:05 PM »

Good night monkeys, stick a fork in me, I'm done. I took my 3 kids and their significant others out to dinner tonight and the hour drive back zonked me! Tomorrow is Saturday!! Happy Almost Valentines Day, I'll make some special tea for everyone! Then we can share our drugs, talk about our mental problems and how much we hate people. Night Joy! Play with you tomorrow!! 

We are what we Are..lord ... OMG .. Boo your killing me. Happy Valentines Day 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.