April 24, 2024, 03:45:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304852 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #680 on: February 14, 2009, 02:56:46 AM »

Of course, Casey fully expected the car to be stolen.  Isn't God great?!! No takers on the car, even though it was left deserted in a high traffic area, purse in full view.  Gee, reminds me of a meter reader finding Caylee.    
I do see a great deal of Divine Providence here.I don't believe in luck so I have to think that all that remains hidden will be brought to light.I often need to remind myself that God is never in a hurry and He is never late.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: February 14, 2009, 05:59:29 AM »

get up monkeys and chat with me 
With the car she dumped at Amscot, and deliberately left her purse in there hoping it to be stolen, didnt anyone around the carpark smell the decomposition?  I know its all ancient history now, but I have always wondered about it.  Once hubby and I took a heap of cans to be recycled, and a mouse mustve died in one of the bags, and leaked decomp into our car.  Then we went to grocery store, and I could smell the stench from metres away from our car.  Altho there was no bags or cans left.  However, the smell was gone by simply airing the car for the afternoon. 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #682 on: February 14, 2009, 06:15:06 AM »

With the car she dumped at Amscot, and deliberately left her purse in there hoping it to be stolen, didnt anyone around the carpark smell the decomposition?  I know its all ancient history now, but I have always wondered about it.  Once hubby and I took a heap of cans to be recycled, and a mouse mustve died in one of the bags, and leaked decomp into our car.  Then we went to grocery store, and I could smell the stench from metres away from our car.  Altho there was no bags or cans left.  However, the smell was gone by simply airing the car for the afternoon. 

Hello Lucinda, I am always up and reading.  It is an honor to meet you, I really enjoy your posts.  I am kinda wondering if Casey and all of the gas cans and the running out of gas,  had to do with her not wanting strangers up that close to fill the car with gas.  She wouldn't even let Tony help her with putting gas in her car.  I don't know about most girls but I know that no guy I was dating or am married to would ever let me put the gas in the car.  They get very macho about that kind of thing.  I also don't think Casey let George get too close to that car,  he lied twice about what happened and I don't believe either version.  I think when he mentioned he was going to the car, she ran got the cans, slammed the trunk and then told  him, here are your fing cans.  All of the Anthony's lie like we breathe.  I don't trust a single one of them and I am very confident that LE checked out all of their lies and Casey is going down BIG time.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: February 14, 2009, 06:36:07 AM »

Hello Lucinda, I am always up and reading.  It is an honor to meet you, I really enjoy your posts.  I am kinda wondering if Casey and all of the gas cans and the running out of gas,  had to do with her not wanting strangers up that close to fill the car with gas.  She wouldn't even let Tony help her with putting gas in her car.  I don't know about most girls but I know that no guy I was dating or am married to would ever let me put the gas in the car.  They get very macho about that kind of thing.  I also don't think Casey let George get too close to that car,  he lied twice about what happened and I don't believe either version.  I think when he mentioned he was going to the car, she ran got the cans, slammed the trunk and then told  him, here are your fing cans.  All of the Anthony's lie like we breathe.  I don't trust a single one of them and I am very confident that LE checked out all of their lies and Casey is going down BIG time.

Hugs, Magic 

Know what?  Even though it kinda makes sense, it's hard for me to believe that Casey expected the car to be stolen.

Because of the horrible stench.

If the decomp smell developed and worsened only after Casey abandoned the car, then maybe it would make sense that she left it there to tempt a car thief.

However, several things tell me the car must have smelled really, really bad by then:

(1)  She told Amy about the bad smell, and attributed it to roadkill "plastered to the frame of my car" -- then said she had "gotten rid of it."

(2)  She wouldn't let Tony get near her car to put gas in it, as MagicEyes said.

(3)  She parked it, apparently purposely, right next to a dumpster.  This tells me she wanted to disguise the stench.

(4)  And just the fact that she ditched her car -- abandoned it -- when she didn't have any alternate means of transportation.  That tells me she had to get rid of it because it smelled so terrible.

Maybe.  That's just what I'm thinking at this crazy hour....

Desi

And... Did you know that chloroform can be used to kill maggots?

There were flies and maggots in the trunk when George and the tow yard guy opened it up on July 15, after it had been sitting unopened for over two weeks.

Later, when the car was tested, high levels of chloroform were found in the trunk.

I don't know quite what to make of that.  Could the chloroform have been used in the trunk after the car was reclaimed by the Anthonys?  Well, many pesticides contain chloroform, too... Oh, never mind, just thinkin'!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #684 on: February 14, 2009, 06:41:01 AM »

Klaas
I am trying to explain to a friend - Scared Monkeys. I am hoping he can help broadcast Adji Desir ....

Klaas - what is the Mission Statement of Scared Monkeys ?
So I can write to him exactly what/who we are

[/quotThis comes up once in a while and I never have the exact info.

It started with

two college friends RED and TOM after 9/11.  Let me see if I can get the original "blurb".  But since then Red has made SM into one of the best Missing Persons site.  Not only does SM have the .com blog is also has the Missing and Exploited blog and of course the forum:

http://missingexploited.com/

Reds goal is to make as many people aware about the missing people AND do what we can to investigate and help find them. 

would probably be in articles of Corporation and (503) oh heck I am so sickk. it 501

the would probably sentence is mine.... I goof  up... when really Ill I usually loose or sit on my glaaes

night all  sharon

Feel better, IBE!!  I hope you got some rest.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: February 14, 2009, 06:42:32 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

I am pleased to meet you too, Magic, and thank you for enjoying my posts, thats a huge compliment, and has made me feel really good.  Thank you.  Half the time, i dont know diddly from squat in here re updates etc  due to slow internet.
What you say about the gas cans, is whats getting me confused.  You are right, she didnt want anyone near the car cos of the stench.  But, did anyone in amscot smell the stench, eg passers by, store owners etc?  I dont think anyone came forward with a report of the "stinking" car while it was in amscot park.  Im rehashing, but it has always bothered me. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: February 14, 2009, 06:48:36 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

Know what?  Even though it kinda makes sense, it's hard for me to believe that Casey expected the car to be stolen.

Because of the horrible stench.

If the decomp smell developed and worsened only after Casey abandoned the car, then maybe it would make sense that she left it there to tempt a car thief.

However, several things tell me the car must have smelled really, really bad by then:

(1)  She told Amy about the bad smell, and attributed it to roadkill "plastered to the frame of my car" -- then said she had "gotten rid of it."

(2)  She wouldn't let Tony get near her car to put gas in it, as MagicEyes said.

(3)  She parked it, apparently purposely, right next to a dumpster.  This tells me she wanted to disguise the stench.

(4)  And just the fact that she ditched her car -- abandoned it -- when she didn't have any alternate means of transportation.  That tells me she had to get rid of it because it smelled so terrible.

Maybe.  That's just what I'm thinking at this crazy hour....

Desi

And... Did you know that chloroform can be used to kill maggots?

There were flies and maggots in the trunk when George and the tow yard guy opened it up on July 15, after it had been sitting unopened for over two weeks.

Later, when the car was tested, high levels of chloroform were found in the trunk.

I don't know quite what to make of that.  Could the chloroform have been used in the trunk after the car was reclaimed by the Anthonys?  Well, many pesticides contain chloroform, too... Oh, never mind, just thinkin'!

desi, somewhere in this case, i read that forensics ruled out pesticides, cos the level of chloroform was at a much higher level in her car.  I swear i read that somewhere.  Might have been nancy grace transcripts. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 14, 2009, 07:10:06 AM »

desi, somewhere in this case, i read that forensics ruled out pesticides, cos the level of chloroform was at a much higher level in her car.  I swear i read that somewhere.  Might have been nancy grace transcripts. 

Really?  Whoa.

If that is the case, my questions about the significance of live maggots and flies existing at the time the car was recovered... will probably really start swirling now.

Chloroform kills maggots. http://books.google.com/books?id=sS4bAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA411&lpg=PA411&dq=how+to+kill+maggots+chloroform&source=web&ots=jEv6gWizNp&sig=-8Dn33h6oB2F91ixHkNBOdFk0cI&hl=en&ei=QbSWSZ7SAde4twf-joSfCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result

If there were very high levels of chloroform in the trunk/boot of the car before George picked it up at the tow yard, would there -- could there -- have been live maggots and flies in there at that time?  Or would the presence of live flies and maggots rule that out; meaning that the chloroform would have to have gotten into the trunk somehow AFTER they picked up the car?  Oh, my head is spinning on that one.

Thanks, I'll look up that info later on.  Hmmmm...

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: February 14, 2009, 07:17:04 AM »

Really?  Whoa.

If that is the case, my questions about the significance of live maggots and flies existing at the time the car was recovered... will probably really start swirling now.

Chloroform kills maggots. http://books.google.com/books?id=sS4bAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA411&lpg=PA411&dq=how+to+kill+maggots+chloroform&source=web&ots=jEv6gWizNp&sig=-8Dn33h6oB2F91ixHkNBOdFk0cI&hl=en&ei=QbSWSZ7SAde4twf-joSfCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result

If there were very high levels of chloroform in the trunk/boot of the car before George picked it up at the tow yard, would there -- could there -- have been live maggots and flies in there at that time?  Or would the presence of live flies and maggots rule that out; meaning that the chloroform would have to have gotten into the trunk somehow AFTER they picked up the car?  Oh, my head is spinning on that one.

I dont think they found maggots at all, only in the "bag thrown out with the pizza"  that has never been really confirmed has it?  I just thought Sindy said there was maggots in a bag of rubbish, that contained rotting pizza.  And, we then heard there was no pizza at all.  please dont do my head in desi 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 14, 2009, 07:23:38 AM »

I just keep coming back to the thought that she always thought she had *one more day*, that is one of the first things she said to Cindy.  She lived in her own lil world and was having a ball, Cindy free, George free and now Caylee free.  She was living one day at a time, never thinking ahead.  Otherwise why would she sign her own name to Amy's checks?  She is crazy, no doubt about it.  I think she intended to get back to that car one more time and get rid of it once and for all.  She probably didn't take her purse that day because it stunk, how she got the frozen food is another mystery.  She must of walked and then waited for Tony to get to Amscott.  No one knew yet Caylee was really missing, Cindy just thought Casey was being spiteful about that fight on the 15th of June and about stealing from her grandparents.  Cindy also choked her, we can all tell by Casey that would of not gone over well.  I think she took her rage out on Caylee and she did it that night. 

She just got so caught up in the having fun, good times, that she forgot about the car until it was too late.  I think we give her too much credit for being smart, to me she seems dumb as a rug and not a very good liar either.  The only thing she has going for her with the lying, is that she always lies about everything.  So she keeps people guessing what is a lie and what is the truth and as Cindy said, there is usually some truth in all of her lies.  She was finally free and having the time of her life, she never even spoke of Casey, that was the last thing on her mind.  She never, ever knew how good she had it........I can't wait till she is sentenced to spend the rest of her life in prison.  No more parties, no more boyfriends, no more cell phones, no more make-up, no more anything.  The last thing she will miss is Caylee, even though I never met Caylee, I don't think I will ever forget her, no matter what the fake memorial said about us grievers that never knew Caylee.  We all knew enough to love an innocent, sweet baby and that is all that matters.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: February 14, 2009, 07:26:35 AM »

Really?  Whoa.

I dont think they found maggots at all, only in the "bag thrown out with the pizza"  that has never been really confirmed has it?  I just thought Sindy said there was maggots in a bag of rubbish, that contained rotting pizza.  And, we then heard there was no pizza at all.  please dont do my head in desi 

Yes, Lucinda, the tow yard manager, Mr. Simon Birch (Burch?) told LE that when he and George opened the trunk of the Pontiac, flies flew out.  Mr. Birch saw the trash bag in the trunk, lifted it out, and tossed it in the trash dumpster at the tow yard. 

LE later confiscated that bag (retrieved it from the dumpster) and found there were maggots present on the bag, and there was a pizza box inside it, but no pizza -- contrary to Cindy's explanation of the source of the flies/maggots.

I am not certain, but I believe that LE also found a few dead maggots inside the trunk.  Don't quote me on this last detail, b/c I'm not sure.

I am also not positive, but believe that George also told LE about the flies (and/or the maggots?)...

But I do know that LE sent some maggots from the Pontiac and/or the trash bag to the forensics labs for testing.  Never saw the results, though.

Thanks for the info, Lucinda, I'll look into it!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: February 14, 2009, 07:27:02 AM »

I just keep coming back to the thought that she always thought she had *one more day*, that is one of the first things she said to Cindy.  She lived in her own lil world and was having a ball, Cindy free, George free and now Caylee free.  She was living one day at a time, never thinking ahead.  Otherwise why would she sign her own name to Amy's checks?  She is crazy, no doubt about it.  I think she intended to get back to that car one more time and get rid of it once and for all.  She probably didn't take her purse that day because it stunk, how she got the frozen food is another mystery.  She must of walked and then waited for Tony to get to Amscott.  No one knew yet Caylee was really missing, Cindy just thought Casey was being spiteful about that fight on the 15th of June and about stealing from her grandparents.  Cindy also choked her, we can all tell by Casey that would of not gone over well.  I think she took her rage out on Caylee and she did it that night. 

She just got so caught up in the having fun, good times, that she forgot about the car until it was too late.  I think we give her too much credit for being smart, to me she seems dumb as a rug and not a very good liar either.  The only thing she has going for her with the lying, is that she always lies about everything.  So she keeps people guessing what is a lie and what is the truth and as Cindy said, there is usually some truth in all of her lies.  She was finally free and having the time of her life, she never even spoke of CAYLEE, that was the last thing on her mind.  She never, ever knew how good she had it........I can't wait till she is sentenced to spend the rest of her life in prison.  No more parties, no more boyfriends, no more cell phones, no more make-up, no more anything.  The last thing she will miss is Caylee, even though I never met Caylee, I don't think I will ever forget her, no matter what the fake memorial said about us grievers that never knew Caylee.  We all knew enough to love an innocent, sweet baby and that is all that matters.

Hugs, Magic 

Self edit in bold, Caylee for Casey

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 14, 2009, 07:31:19 AM »

Oh my, it is 4:30 am.  You can truly tell I am one addicted monkey.  Goodnight Lucinda and Desi and all monkeys.

Yay, it is now Valentine's Day, hope you all get the flowers and cards and candy you deserve.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 14, 2009, 07:33:41 AM »

She just got so caught up in the having fun, good times, that she forgot about the car until it was too late.  I think we give her too much credit for being smart, to me she seems dumb as a rug and not a very good liar either.  The only thing she has going for her with the lying, is that she always lies about everything.  So she keeps people guessing what is a lie and what is the truth and as Cindy said, there is usually some truth in all of her lies.  She was finally free and having the time of her life, she never even spoke of Casey, that was the last thing on her mind.  She never, ever knew how good she had it........I can't wait till she is sentenced to spend the rest of her life in prison.  No more parties, no more boyfriends, no more cell phones, no more make-up, no more anything.  The last thing she will miss is Caylee, even though I never met Caylee, I don't think I will ever forget her, no matter what the fake memorial said about us grievers that never knew Caylee.  We all knew enough to love an innocent, sweet baby and that is all that matters.

Hugs, Magic 

you hit the nail on the head there magic.  Casey is as thick as a two by four, and she is gonna be spending the rest of her life with big fat martha, and frankie the prison top dogs.  Baby killers dont fare well in mainstream. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 14, 2009, 07:34:32 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

Magic, I love how you put all of this together.  It just makes so much sense, even though it's crazy and really shouldn't.

I get so caught up in trying to logically, factually figure out this case... but your post contains a lot of insight.  This may actually be the way Casey's mind works, and certainly would explain a lot of loose ends... maybe there just isn't an explanation, other than that's just how Casey was...

Thanks so much for painting this very plausible picture, Magic!  And the part you bolded, Oh Thank You for speaking for me, too, and so many other Monkeys, I'm sure!

(MagicEyes quote:  "...even though I never met Caylee, I don't think I will ever forget her, no matter what the fake memorial said about us grievers that never knew Caylee.  We all knew enough to love an innocent, sweet baby and that is all that matters.")

Now I really must get ready for work!

Desi 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: February 14, 2009, 07:35:07 AM »

Oh my, it is 4:30 am.  You can truly tell I am one addicted monkey.  Goodnight Lucinda and Desi and all monkeys.

Yay, it is now Valentine's Day, hope you all get the flowers and cards and candy you deserve.

Hugs, Magic 

Good night magic, hope you sleep well.  And lovely to meet you.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: February 14, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

Really?  Whoa.

Yes, Lucinda, the tow yard manager, Mr. Simon Birch (Burch?) told LE that when he and George opened the trunk of the Pontiac, flies flew out.  Mr. Birch saw the trash bag in the trunk, lifted it out, and tossed it in the trash dumpster at the tow yard. 

LE later confiscated that bag (retrieved it from the dumpster) and found there were maggots present on the bag, and there was a pizza box inside it, but no pizza -- contrary to Cindy's explanation of the source of the flies/maggots.

I am not certain, but I believe that LE also found a few dead maggots inside the trunk.  Don't quote me on this last detail, b/c I'm not sure.

I am also not positive, but believe that George also told LE about the flies (and/or the maggots?)...

But I do know that LE sent some maggots from the Pontiac and/or the trash bag to the forensics labs for testing.  Never saw the results, though.

Thanks for the info, Lucinda, I'll look into it!

OK, wasnt sure about the maggots, but i really do recall that pesticide wouldnt leave the great amount of trace found in her trunk.  Are you off to work?  Have a good day, im working tomorrow too.  Hubby is going to be home tomorrow 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: February 14, 2009, 07:40:09 AM »

Good morning Lucinda -- I think that people may have smelled it although no one came forward to say that they had as far as I know.  She parkled it beside the garbage dumpster which may have led people to conclude the smell was coing from the dumpster.  I have read that the smell is still very evident and I am certain Dr. Lee got a nose full.  Wonder what he is going to call it?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: February 14, 2009, 07:44:30 AM »

I thought I understood from Destiny who posted here last year that maggots were being tested at the Body Farm in Tennessee. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: February 14, 2009, 07:51:17 AM »

Good morning Lucinda -- I think that people may have smelled it although no one came forward to say that they had as far as I know.  She parkled it beside the garbage dumpster which may have led people to conclude the smell was coing from the dumpster.  I have read that the smell is still very evident and I am certain Dr. Lee got a nose full.  Wonder what he is going to call it?

good morning my matey pooks 
Thats why she parked next to the dumpster then.  We know the body wasnt still in the trunk, but the decomp fluids is a really putred smell.  (I have smelt a body, and i have even smelt fluids from a human decomposing, and a mouse decomposing)  The mouse smell stinks, but the mouse decomp fluids can be aired from a car in a day. This will be another nail in her coffin and defense.  Rehashing, rehashing, we need doc dumps 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.