March 28, 2024, 03:01:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 302467 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: February 14, 2009, 07:54:31 AM »

I thought I understood from Destiny who posted here last year that maggots were being tested at the Body Farm in Tennessee. 

I might have been wrong about that, but I did read somewhere that pesticide was not within the same levels as the chloroform found in her trunk.  Someone here must have read the same thing, I cant remember now where I read that, but guessing nancy grace? 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: February 14, 2009, 08:10:23 AM »

goodnight loved ones, better go to bed.
Someone please find that chloroform diagnosis I heard.  I swear i read that.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: February 14, 2009, 08:53:46 AM »

Evening, all!  Dropping by for a few re: the gas cans discussion.  How did Cindy, George, and Lee know the gas gauge was broken?  Did Casey's friends tell them after the 911 calls, at the get-our-stories straight powwow?  Did Casey tell them?  Somehow, I can't see any Dad letting his daughter drive his granddaughter around in a car with a broken gas gauge...particularly a car the parents own.  I've said before in previous threads, Casey made a concerted effort to make her friends aware of the whole "my car keeps running out of gas" story.  IMO that was part of her plan to get rid of the stinking car, so that when the car "ran out of gas" at the check cashing place and was subsequently stolen (the plan), Amy & Tony and others could corroborate her story.  As far as the gas cans at the Anthonys-not sure.  Part of the plan or Casey had no money to buy gas? She hadn't stolen the money from Amy yet or Amy's checkbook.  She couldn't access Grandma & Granddaddy's nursing home account anymore or Cindy's bank account.  She had no job.  I'm leaning toward no money to buy gas and she knew George kept gas cans in the shed.  Cindy & George also knew she had no money and that's why the shed was locked, IMO.  Of course, I could always be wrong...wouldn't be the first time!

In the documents the gas gauge was not broken. That was just another lie. I have always believed they sat down together and made up their "script" that everyone was to tell.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #703 on: February 14, 2009, 09:07:00 AM »

From Michelle Bart's blog:

All Missing Children Deserve the Chance to be Found
Be a HERO in May and join the effort in bringing awareness to those missing.

NATIONAL VIGIL FOR HOPE 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
(Time to be announced)

For more information e-mail Michelle at helpingheroes@earthlink.net or go to
www.myspace.com/helpingheroesproductions

Community Partners include:
Helping Heroes Productions
Child Protection Education of America, Inc.
Soroptimist International of Southwest Washington
Mathis & Associates, Los Angeles

NATIONAL MISSING CHILDREN'S DAY
Monday, May 25, 2009
www.missingkids.com

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 14, 2009, 09:59:07 AM »

Happy Valentine's Day my little Valentine Monkeys!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #705 on: February 14, 2009, 10:01:52 AM »

Happy Valentines Day Everyone
summermonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: February 14, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »

Happy Valentine's Day everyone....I'm so new I can't figure out how to have cute pics....but it's a heartfelt wish for everyone!!  and thanks for all the warm welcomes.....you guys aren't so scarey....lol....

Does anyone think little Caylee's ashes might have been in that Shamrock Bear and in little lockets they are wearing around their necks that George mentioned...I just don't follow their reasoning about someone stealing her bones or desecrating her grave......why on earth would they do that to a murdered baby......maybe her mother after she is executed but not a murder victim...has it ever happened before?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #707 on: February 14, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »

Happy Valentine's Day everyone....I'm so new I can't figure out how to have cute pics....but it's a heartfelt wish for everyone!!  and thanks for all the warm welcomes.....you guys aren't so scarey....lol....

Does anyone think little Caylee's ashes might have been in that Shamrock Bear and in little lockets they are wearing around their necks that George mentioned...I just don't follow their reasoning about someone stealing her bones or desecrating her grave......why on earth would they do that to a murdered baby......maybe her mother after she is executed but not a murder victim...has it ever happened before?
Welcome Summermonkey. I'm not sure about ashes in the bear, but I do believe the ashes are in their lockets. I'm not sure about stealing a murder victims body. I'm sure anything is possilbe with all the crazys in this world.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: February 14, 2009, 10:35:56 AM »

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MONKEYS!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #709 on: February 14, 2009, 10:38:19 AM »

Happy Valentine's Day Summermonkey!! Ooooh how I wish your name was true at the moment! We are back to snow here in MI. Yeah, I thing the majority of us think Caylee's ashes were in the bear and in the jewelry. I had the same thought as your regarding the desecrating of her grave. NO ONE is mad at Caylee. We all love her, even the haters at the other forums! This case brings such profound emotion out of everyone. It's difficult to wrap a normal mind around the circumstances of Caylee's murder. We all would like it wrapped up in a neat little bow and life goes on. But it isn't happening that way. Each day, each thought or speculation tends to make our jaw drop a little more. I really wish we weren't at odds with certain people at other forums. But it's human nature. One day, hopefully if the truth comes out, we will be settled. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: February 14, 2009, 10:38:22 AM »

I just keep coming back to the thought that she always thought she had *one more day*, that is one of the first things she said to Cindy.  She lived in her own lil world and was having a ball, Cindy free, George free and now Caylee free.  She was living one day at a time, never thinking ahead.  Otherwise why would she sign her own name to Amy's checks?  She is crazy, no doubt about it.  I think she intended to get back to that car one more time and get rid of it once and for all.  She probably didn't take her purse that day because it stunk, how she got the frozen food is another mystery.  She must of walked and then waited for Tony to get to Amscott.  No one knew yet Caylee was really missing, Cindy just thought Casey was being spiteful about that fight on the 15th of June and about stealing from her grandparents.  Cindy also choked her, we can all tell by Casey that would of not gone over well.  I think she took her rage out on Caylee and she did it that night. 

She just got so caught up in the having fun, good times, that she forgot about the car until it was too late.  I think we give her too much credit for being smart, to me she seems dumb as a rug and not a very good liar either.  The only thing she has going for her with the lying, is that she always lies about everything.  So she keeps people guessing what is a lie and what is the truth and as Cindy said, there is usually some truth in all of her lies.  She was finally free and having the time of her life, she never even spoke of Casey, that was the last thing on her mind.  She never, ever knew how good she had it........I can't wait till she is sentenced to spend the rest of her life in prison.  No more parties, no more boyfriends, no more cell phones, no more make-up, no more anything.  The last thing she will miss is Caylee, even though I never met Caylee, I don't think I will ever forget her, no matter what the fake memorial said about us grievers that never knew Caylee.  We all knew enough to love an innocent, sweet baby and that is all that matters.

Hugs, Magic 

Great post.
summermonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: February 14, 2009, 10:38:40 AM »

I don't remember who or where to give credit for this link so I will repost it if anyone hasn't seen this....

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #712 on: February 14, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »

WELCOME SUMMERMONKEY  ::MonkeyDance::Yes I believe the remains are in the teddy bear.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: February 14, 2009, 10:40:24 AM »

The only bones I can ever remember being stolen were bones of saints.  And even if Cindy thinks that Caylee is an angel now helping out other children, this is not Biblically sound theology.  Having actual sainthood bestowed on Caylee would be another thing altogether.  If this would ever happen, then maybe the bones would be prized for some mystical reason.  But I think it has only been saints from long ago who's bones have been stolen.  MHO, Cindy is just being Cindy, making more out of something than is there. 

summermonkey
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: February 14, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »

Sending Valentines hugs to all you wonderful monkeys 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 14, 2009, 10:42:21 AM »

I don't remember who or where to give credit for this link so I will repost it if anyone hasn't seen this....

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html
  I had never seen that they have teddy bear urns,  summermonkey. I guess that is where the remains would be then.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 14, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »

Boo there was a question in 4 legged friends about kennel cleaning.  Did you see?  I answered about what I do at home, but have no idea about a kennel.

So, you have a dog nanner
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: February 14, 2009, 10:43:39 AM »

Did you get Leroy a valentine yet? Josef got doggy cupcake yesterday at daycare!

summermonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: February 14, 2009, 10:44:31 AM »

I've always thought Cindy's behavior is very odd,,,,from her bat wielding, hammer wielding antics in the front yard to every combative interview she's ever done...but at Caylee's memorial, she seemed particularly bizarre.....she had that "cat that swallowed the canary" look the whole time.....smiling, singing.....I think the only time she choked up was when she was talking about casey.....

I think this is the 2nd week we've been waiting for a new doc dump.....wonder what the hold up is.....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #719 on: February 14, 2009, 10:45:04 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.