April 24, 2024, 06:46:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304899 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #740 on: February 14, 2009, 11:54:01 AM »

See ya later tonight monkeys. I am off to see Stars on Ice! 
Have a fun time, Happy Valentines Day to you and Joe, Zoe is getting a Valentine bath and ferminator today.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 14, 2009, 11:55:31 AM »

Have a fun time, Happy Valentines Day to you and Joe, Zoe is getting a Valentine bath and ferminator today.

I just ordered one of those...wish I already had it!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
summermonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: February 14, 2009, 11:56:30 AM »

Is any one just a teeny bit glad that we didnt have a doc dump yesterday?....or perhaps I am the only one with 4 nights of supper dishes on the counter....piles of laundry...dust bunnies that going to start walking soon!

not me....I've been waiting for that doc dump for 2 weeks now.....
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: February 14, 2009, 11:56:39 AM »

Is any one just a teeny bit glad that we didnt have a doc dump yesterday?....or perhaps I am the only one with 4 nights of supper dishes on the counter....piles of laundry...dust bunnies that going to start walking soon!

Hey Leroy ...the fact that we didn't get one didn't help me at all. lol....I was still sitting right here waiting, scared to death I might miss something. I don't have 4 nights of dishes ..just one but have laundry in dryer that has been there for several days and I wouldn't feel at home without dust bunnies. But it doesn't matter, no one here but me.

Haha, oh me too!  But today I am really going to get something done...I hope!  lol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: February 14, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »

I just ordered one of those...wish I already had it!
I have it done at the groomers, I have one but she tries to bite at me when I use it on her, she is on her best behavior at the groomers.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 14, 2009, 12:00:32 PM »

I getting concerned why we have not gotten the latest docs. Maybe something is up, but I'm sure it's my suspicious nature.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #746 on: February 14, 2009, 12:01:12 PM »

Hey Leroy ...the fact that we didn't get one didn't help me at all. lol....I was still sitting right here waiting, scared to death I might miss something. I don't have 4 nights of dishes ..just one but have laundry in dryer that has been there for several days and I wouldn't feel at home without dust bunnies. But it doesn't matter, no one here but me.

Haha, oh me too!  But today I am really going to get something done...I hope!  lol

might I suggest paper plates, sandwiches and a microwave. I have been known to have a pack of crackers to keep from cooking.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 14, 2009, 12:04:28 PM »

Darla, you stole my household tips.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: February 14, 2009, 12:07:27 PM »

I getting concerned why we have not gotten the latest docs. Maybe something is up, but I'm sure it's my suspicious nature.

No rose I am too. They were suppose to have the fingerprints and DNA to JB in 30 days IIRC. and the 30 days were up on the 8th. And some hints that the fingerprints are back....I am waiting on some arrest to happen soon. They keep throwing out things about Lee ...just get on with it already.
And by the way, I have a pair of Rose Colored Glasses from the man himself.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: February 14, 2009, 12:10:16 PM »

I am the Queen of Simple!!!!! It comes with old age.
Leroy I was reading the article about cremation you posted...If they take all the metal out there would be nothing left of me.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: February 14, 2009, 12:12:37 PM »

Leroy I was reading the article about cremation you posted...If they take all the metal out there would be nothing left of me.
Simple works for me.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 14, 2009, 12:16:21 PM »

And thanks for the household tips...sounds like a very good idea!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 14, 2009, 12:20:07 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day everyone....I'm so new I can't figure out how to have cute pics....but it's a heartfelt wish for everyone!!  and thanks for all the warm welcomes.....you guys aren't so scarey....lol....

Does anyone think little Caylee's ashes might have been in that Shamrock Bear and in little lockets they are wearing around their necks that George mentioned...I just don't follow their reasoning about someone stealing her bones or desecrating her grave......why on earth would they do that to a murdered baby......maybe her mother after she is executed but not a murder victim...has it ever happened before?
The only bones I can ever remember being stolen were bones of saints.  And even if Cindy thinks that Caylee is an angel now helping out other children, this is not Biblically sound theology.  Having actual sainthood bestowed on Caylee would be another thing altogether.  If this would ever happen, then maybe the bones would be prized for some mystical reason.  But I think it has only been saints from long ago who's bones have been stolen.  MHO, Cindy is just being Cindy, making more out of something than is there. 

summermonkey

There was an outlaw came through her in the 1870s, called Sam Bass.  He was killed in a shoot-out while trying to rob the local bank.  He is buried locally, and his stone had to be replaced due to folks chipping bits off it for souvenirs.  that's the closest I've ever heard to what Cindy says she fears.

I think it's just an excuse to display that she gets her way over Casey's wishes.

First of all Caylee or NONE of them even went to church and they were not Catholic, so she is not going to be any kind of saint.

Second, she destroyed the DNA, so they could deny the DNA LE has as being either George's or Lee's.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 14, 2009, 12:23:49 PM »

hey leroy, do you work in the insurance industry?

Regrets, I've had a few......
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: February 14, 2009, 12:24:50 PM »

I am not very smart when it comes to forsenic (sp) stuff so I need to ask a question. Someone ( can't remember who) said that
bones do not burn. If all they found left of little Caylee was bones, how can there be any "ashes" for the A's to put in a braclet or
other jewerly?  TIA

Bones DO NOT burn.
They run them through a pulverizer after they cremate a body. I doubt there would have been a half cup size of remains because of her size and only having bones. The ONLY reason to even cremate them would be to destroy DNA.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 14, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »

Plenty of famous people and murder victims are buried and their bodies have not been disturbed.  JonBenet Ramsey comes to mind.  Also Anna Nicole Smith, Natalie Wood, Marilyn Monroe, etc.  Most cemeteries have some sort of security.  It would be difficult to dig up a grave, far more difficult than stealing an urn or bear with ashes in it.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 14, 2009, 12:26:01 PM »

hey leroy, do you work in the insurance industry?

I sure do!  you?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 14, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »

Plenty of famous people and murder victims are buried and their bodies have not been disturbed.  JonBenet Ramsey comes to mind.  Also Anna Nicole Smith, Natalie Wood, Marilyn Monroe, etc.  Most cemeteries have some sort of security.  It would be difficult to dig up a grave, far more difficult than stealing an urn or bear with ashes in it.

ITA

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: February 14, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

desi, somewhere in this case, i read that forensics ruled out pesticides, cos the level of chloroform was at a much higher level in her car.  I swear i read that somewhere.  Might have been nancy grace transcripts. 

Really?  Whoa.

If that is the case, my questions about the significance of live maggots and flies existing at the time the car was recovered... will probably really start swirling now.

Chloroform kills maggots. http://books.google.com/books?id=sS4bAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA411&lpg=PA411&dq=how+to+kill+maggots+chloroform&source=web&ots=jEv6gWizNp&sig=-8Dn33h6oB2F91ixHkNBOdFk0cI&hl=en&ei=QbSWSZ7SAde4twf-joSfCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result

If there were very high levels of chloroform in the trunk/boot of the car before George picked it up at the tow yard, would there -- could there -- have been live maggots and flies in there at that time?  Or would the presence of live flies and maggots rule that out; meaning that the chloroform would have to have gotten into the trunk somehow AFTER they picked up the car?  Oh, my head is spinning on that one.

Thanks, I'll look up that info later on.  Hmmmm...

Chloroform does NOT kill maggots unless it is poured directly on them. 

That book was written in 1917 and is not a practical resource for modern medical practice or anything we do today.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: February 14, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »

They take big magnets and collect all the metal from bodies after cremation, because it will dull and/or break the blades in the pulverizer they use to pulverize the bones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.