April 26, 2024, 02:40:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304977 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: February 14, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »

hey leroy, do you work in the insurance industry?

I sure do!  you?

well, i did......was laid off 12-11-08.  i worked for a catastrophe call center that processes claims for one of the major insurance companies

Regrets, I've had a few......
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #761 on: February 14, 2009, 12:35:15 PM »

Darla, you stole my household tips.

I am the Queen of Simple!!!!! It comes with old age.
Leroy I was reading the article about cremation you posted...If they take all the metal out there would be nothing left of me.

They take big magnets and collect all the metal from bodies after cremation, because it will dull and/or break the blades in the pulverizer they use to pulverize the bones.

Good Afternoon Turbo...Happy Valentines Day. Is your dogs paw doing better?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: February 14, 2009, 12:37:57 PM »

well, i did......was laid off 12-11-08.  i worked for a catastrophe call center that processes claims for one of the major insurance companies

I'm sorry to hear that JuJu.  I do trucking insurance and needless to say I'm not feeling all that secure in my job right now...this economy...ughhh!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: February 14, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »

Leroy I was reading the article about cremation you posted...If they take all the metal out there would be nothing left of me.

They take big magnets and collect all the metal from bodies after cremation, because it will dull and/or break the blades in the pulverizer they use to pulverize the bones.

Happy Valentine to you and all the monkeys~~  His paw is better, but he has a large gash which is hard to keep closed because he has to walk on it.  It will be slow healing, I was told.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #764 on: February 14, 2009, 12:43:27 PM »

Happy Valentine to you and all the monkeys~~  His paw is better, but he has a large gash which is hard to keep closed because he has to walk on it.  It will be slow healing, I was told.

Oh poor baby...I hope it heals soon.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: February 14, 2009, 12:44:25 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that JuJu.  I do trucking insurance and needless to say I'm not feeling all that secure in my job right now...this economy...ughhh!

I am sorry to hear about any layoffs. I have watched my area with thousands of lay offs and this economy is getting very unstable. Then add insult to injury with that stupid bill which just passed, and we are in for a bumpy ride I am afraid.  We need to clean out Washington and those d*mn elitist old fools and put some people in Congress with some common sense instead of allowing those fools to pad their own pockets and do nothing for the people actually hurting financially.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: February 14, 2009, 12:49:16 PM »

i know!  we don't work unless folks have bad weather.....which i don't wish on anyone....but i need to go back to work......SORRY to all of you experiencing bad weather conditions!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: February 14, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »

I am not very smart when it comes to forsenic (sp) stuff so I need to ask a question. Someone ( can't remember who) said that
bones do not burn. If all they found left of little Caylee was bones, how can there be any "ashes" for the A's to put in a braclet or
other jewerly?  TIA

Bones DO NOT burn.
They run them through a pulverizer after they cremate a body. I doubt there would have been a half cup size of remains because of her size and only having bones. The ONLY reason to even cremate them would be to destroy DNA.
I had a 60# dog cremated and I have a 1/2 of a brown sandwich bag of cremains, probably 4 - 5 cups.  I think there would be more than 1/2 cup for Caylee.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: February 14, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »

Is any one just a teeny bit glad that we didnt have a doc dump yesterday?....or perhaps I am the only one with 4 nights of supper dishes on the counter....piles of laundry...dust bunnies that going to start walking soon!

not me....I've been waiting for that doc dump for 2 weeks now.....
I getting concerned why we have not gotten the latest docs. Maybe something is up, but I'm sure it's my suspicious nature.

I always thought it a bit strange that LP would release the info about the fingerprint unless it had already been sent to the defense team. Bozo would be screaming like a banshee if he didn't have the prints. Maybe they are working on some sort of plea deal. I just hope if they do it includes her telling everything so we at least know what happened.

Oh! nearly forgot  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MONKEYS!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: February 14, 2009, 01:11:43 PM »

I am not very smart when it comes to forsenic (sp) stuff so I need to ask a question. Someone ( can't remember who) said that
bones do not burn. If all they found left of little Caylee was bones, how can there be any "ashes" for the A's to put in a braclet or
other jewerly?  TIA

Bones DO NOT burn.
They run them through a pulverizer after they cremate a body. I doubt there would have been a half cup size of remains because of her size and only having bones. The ONLY reason to even cremate them would be to destroy DNA.
I had a 60# dog cremated and I have a 1/2 of a brown sandwich bag of cremains, probably 4 - 5 cups.  I think there would be more than 1/2 cup for Caylee.

You have to remember they had nothing but bones which would not leave much of anything because they were so small. There was no flesh like in your dog, so if you take 1/2 the size of your dog and find only the bones, then you would have about the right amount except the bones would be smaller.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #770 on: February 14, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »

other jewerly?  TIA

Bones DO NOT burn.

You have to remember they had nothing but bones which would not leave much of anything because they were so small. There was no flesh like in your dog, so if you take 1/2 the size of your dog and find only the bones, then you would have about the right amount except the bones would be smaller.
Soo basically half the size of half the size of the 60# dog right?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 14, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »

A Valentine's video for ALL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFGKlotIo4&feature=related

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: February 14, 2009, 01:29:30 PM »

Oh no!!! I forgot Valentines Day again!! I haven't remembered it yet in all the time I have been with by boyfriend.(or birthdays,anniversaries...) I am a crappy girlfriend!!! Anyhow, at the memorial, George said he had a locket put on him with Caylee on it and he felt her closeness and the warmth went through him. I am pretty sure he meant Caylee "in" it but at the time they were still denying that she had even been cremated. Cindy even mentioned jellewrey at the memorial. It seems like these guys say they want to keep a secret but just can't seem to help themselves.

Carmen
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: February 14, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

other jewerly?  TIA

Bones DO NOT burn.

Turbo thinks that cremated flesh would make a big difference in how much would be left.  I didn't think so because body is 90% liquid, even flesh and organs.  But guess she is right.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: February 14, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day everyone....I'm so new I can't figure out how to have cute pics....but it's a heartfelt wish for everyone!!  and thanks for all the warm welcomes.....you guys aren't so scarey....lol....

Does anyone think little Caylee's ashes might have been in that Shamrock Bear and in little lockets they are wearing around their necks that George mentioned...I just don't follow their reasoning about someone stealing her bones or desecrating her grave......why on earth would they do that to a murdered baby......maybe her mother after she is executed but not a murder victim...has it ever happened before?
Welcome Summermonkey. I'm not sure about ashes in the bear, but I do believe the ashes are in their lockets. I'm not sure about stealing a murder victims body. I'm sure anything is possilbe with all the crazys in this world.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone also.

It is possible ther remaining ashes were in the bear. They do make bear urns and if you watch Cindy at the beginning of the service she has the bear, sits it between her and Lee and at first has her arm around it. Also a closeup on the bear shows it is not one that has been upacked for long. The ribbon has folded creases.

Yes, people will try to rob famous graves. Just a few years ago here in Jacksonville they had vandalism trying to get into some of the Lynrd Skynrd graves. People will do that but I don't think anyone would bother ashes anyway. They usually mess with graves that have remains and hope for something of value to steal. You don't have to have been famous to have that happen and especially in older graves.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: February 14, 2009, 02:15:36 PM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #776 on: February 14, 2009, 02:34:06 PM »

My want to help Adji, bring light to his case, and of course bring down KFN... has caused a member of Topix to now post against me on that forum.

Is Topix so boring that they must read here and talk about us there?  Are the Anthony's not posting enough bullcrap over there to keep you guys busy? 

PATHETIC!

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: February 14, 2009, 02:38:50 PM »

other jewerly?  TIA

Bones DO NOT burn.

My 2 year old grandson was killed and cremated.  I would guess only 1 cup of remains.   I have never opened the "container" he is in.  I have seen the remains of another adult who was cremated and surprised how CHUNKY [for lack of a better word] they were.  I am tempted to think that it varies depending on the facilty it happens at.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: February 14, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »

desi, somewhere in this case, i read that forensics ruled out pesticides, cos the level of chloroform was at a much higher level in her car.  I swear i read that somewhere.  Might have been nancy grace transcripts. 

Really?  Whoa.

If that is the case, my questions about the significance of live maggots and flies existing at the time the car was recovered... will probably really start swirling now.

Chloroform kills maggots. http://books.google.com/books?id=sS4bAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA411&lpg=PA411&dq=how+to+kill+maggots+chloroform&source=web&ots=jEv6gWizNp&sig=-8Dn33h6oB2F91ixHkNBOdFk0cI&hl=en&ei=QbSWSZ7SAde4twf-joSfCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result

If there were very high levels of chloroform in the trunk/boot of the car before George picked it up at the tow yard, would there -- could there -- have been live maggots and flies in there at that time?  Or would the presence of live flies and maggots rule that out; meaning that the chloroform would have to have gotten into the trunk somehow AFTER they picked up the car?  Oh, my head is spinning on that one.

Thanks, I'll look up that info later on.  Hmmmm...

Chloroform does NOT kill maggots unless it is poured directly on them. 

That book was written in 1917 and is not a practical resource for modern medical practice or anything we do today.

I used to have a medical textbook from that era.  It listed pregnancy under "Diseases of Women."
georgia peach
Scared Monkey

BOO BOO

« Reply #779 on: February 14, 2009, 02:57:19 PM »

I believe some of the monkeys said they did not get to see the new picture of KC where she was pulling 2 guys pants
(or swimtrunks) down.  I don't know how to do links but thought I would tell those that did not get to see it is posted
on humbleopinion.wordpress.  i know all ya'll smart monkeys know how to go there and can post the link here  if some one
should want to see it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.