April 24, 2024, 09:08:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304901 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #780 on: February 14, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »

desi, somewhere in this case, i read that forensics ruled out pesticides, cos the level of chloroform was at a much higher level in her car.  I swear i read that somewhere.  Might have been nancy grace transcripts. 

Really?  Whoa.

If that is the case, my questions about the significance of live maggots and flies existing at the time the car was recovered... will probably really start swirling now.

Chloroform kills maggots. http://books.google.com/books?id=sS4bAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA411&lpg=PA411&dq=how+to+kill+maggots+chloroform&source=web&ots=jEv6gWizNp&sig=-8Dn33h6oB2F91ixHkNBOdFk0cI&hl=en&ei=QbSWSZ7SAde4twf-joSfCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result

If there were very high levels of chloroform in the trunk/boot of the car before George picked it up at the tow yard, would there -- could there -- have been live maggots and flies in there at that time?  Or would the presence of live flies and maggots rule that out; meaning that the chloroform would have to have gotten into the trunk somehow AFTER they picked up the car?  Oh, my head is spinning on that one.

Thanks, I'll look up that info later on.  Hmmmm...

Chloroform does NOT kill maggots unless it is poured directly on them. 

That book was written in 1917 and is not a practical resource for modern medical practice or anything we do today.

I used to have a medical textbook from that era.  It listed pregnancy under "Diseases of Women."

Are you saying that it is not a disease?  Sacriledge!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #781 on: February 14, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »

My want to help Adji, bring light to his case, and of course bring down KFN... has caused a member of Topix to now post against me on that forum.

Is Topix so boring that they must read here and talk about us there?  Are the Anthony's not posting enough bullcrap over there to keep you guys busy? 

PATHETIC!

I did not see anything like that... but then i do not look for that stuff..I do not understand WHY someone would post against ANYONE trying to bring a missing childs case to light..

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #782 on: February 14, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: February 14, 2009, 03:07:26 PM »

My want to help Adji, bring light to his case, and of course bring down KFN... has caused a member of Topix to now post against me on that forum.

Is Topix so boring that they must read here and talk about us there?  Are the Anthony's not posting enough bullcrap over there to keep you guys busy? 

PATHETIC!

I did not see anything like that... but then i do not look for that stuff..I do not understand WHY someone would post against ANYONE trying to bring a missing childs case to light..

They have to talk about something I guess.

I am going to search other means of getting media attention to this as well.  I have contacted a few sources, but another of our smart monkeys emailed me some ideas and I think I am going to go that route as well.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: February 14, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »

Caylee Anthony – BNN On The Radio Sun Feb 15 at 3PM CST
Posted on February 14th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

Once again we will be running our regular one hour look back at the weeks events in the Caylee Anthony case.

I am hoping to have the regular panel of experts, Jan Barrett, Sean Krause, Denny Griffin, and Ms Pickles.

Time permitting we are also planning to expand our focus to include the other disturbing missing child case Haleigh Cummings. This case takes the word bizarre to new heights. A child apparently abducted from under the very nose of the baby sitter/girlfriend. Adding to the mystery is that according to news reports both the father and the girlfriend have passed polygraph tests. Did someone indeed break into the home and steal the sleeping child from the same room that the girlfriend was in?

Back in the Caylee world the long awaited public memorial service was finally held. Reading various commentaries from around the Web it seems to have produced some mixed emotions. Many feel that it was not so much a celebration of Caylee Anthony’s short life but rather a PR exercise for the Anthony family as a whole, and Casey Anthony in particular. Certainly brother Lee’s use of initials CMA rather than directly using the name fueled a great deal of speculation that he was referring to Casey Marie Anthony. Indeed in comments made later this was confirmed, with a twist. CMA also referred to Caylee and Cindy Anthony, who also shares the same initials.

To catch our live broadcast on Sunday just head over to www.blogtalkradio.com at 3pm CST, we are a featured broadcaster so you will see the link to our program on their home page.

We look forward to hearing your questions on Sunday, and hope that you will be calling in.

Simon and Jan Barrett

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: February 14, 2009, 03:23:27 PM »

Dolce - thanks.  Yeah, I've seen that one before.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #786 on: February 14, 2009, 03:26:08 PM »

PATHETIC!

I'm sorry to hear that, so many losers in the world, with nothing better to do. I don't know if you read my post several pages back, but some people on WS are trying to help keep Adji in the news. One emailed Oprah, and one emailed LP, and he said to her whatever is needed he would help.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #787 on: February 14, 2009, 03:30:52 PM »

well, i did......was laid off 12-11-08.  i worked for a catastrophe call center that processes claims for one of the major insurance companies

I'm sorry to hear that JuJu.  I do trucking insurance and needless to say I'm not feeling all that secure in my job right now...this economy...ughhh!

I am sorry to hear about any layoffs. I have watched my area with thousands of lay offs and this economy is getting very unstable. Then add insult to injury with that stupid bill which just passed, and we are in for a bumpy ride I am afraid.  We need to clean out Washington and those d*mn elitist old fools and put some people in Congress with some common sense instead of allowing those fools to pad their own pockets and do nothing for the people actually hurting financially.

RON PAUL!!!  Sorry mods . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: February 14, 2009, 03:32:26 PM »

PATHETIC!

I'm sorry to hear that, so many losers in the world, with nothing better to do. I don't know if you read my post several pages back, but some people on WS are trying to help keep Adji in the news. One emailed Oprah, and one emailed LP, and he said to her whatever is needed he would help.
Very awesome!  I am still catching up on this thread, I am anxious to see your post about this!! 

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: February 14, 2009, 03:33:23 PM »

...... Desi cannot stop thinking about these two things...[/b] Hope you don't mind if I puzzle it out here.

• #1  What was the purpose for the duct tape and when was it put on Caylee?  Duct tape.  It is often used as a symbol of someone having been "silenced." 

Just can't get it out of my mind for some reason.Was she alive at the time?  Conscious or unconscious?  Was it placed there to help stage a scene?  .....

#2  The entire collection of statements about running out of gas, gas cans, gas gauge, etc. There is something crucial, very crucial, running through those details.  I am sure of it.  Gas cans, gas cans, gas cans...  The "break-in" police report made by George and all the later statements by him and Cindy after the fact, regarding stolen gas cans.  How the gas cans went from 5-gallons each to two different, much smaller sizes.  The Greta interview where George first tells the story about recovering the gas cans from Casey's trunk.  The later versions of this story, told with key differences.  Casey "running out of gas" and being rescued... more than once.  Getting Amy to buy a gas can for her.  One of the gas cans ending up with a piece of duct tape on it, which matches the duct tape on Caylee... The fact that George, Cindy, and Casey all claimed that her gas gauge was defective, when LE has tested it and found it functioning properly... 

There is something here, I tell you!

Thanks for listening to my obsessive thinking, Monkeys!
Desi

These things have been bugging me too......some of my thoughts ....

The use of the duct tape may have been used as a 'stage prop', if you will ....to give credibility to the 'kidnapping' tale.   ( some one mentioned the thought that Lee might have been the one to add the tape to help Casey's tale....and with his odd actions at the memorial, it might even have been a 'Freudian slip' of sorts, a symbolic silencing of Caylee....some secret  thing she knew, or represented??)
Or.....if Caylee drowned, she might have continued to 'leak' fluids, and the tape could have been an effort to control that....?

The constant need for gas, even though Casey was stealing enough cash from everyone to have plenty for gas......and the fact that both George and Cindy separately, comment on the "nasty, SMOKY smell " that her clothes had ( both those in the bag that Lee picked up at Tony's and the slacks in the back of Casey's car), made me wonder if she'd tried to burn something by dousing it with gas ??  But then there was no mention of charring or burning of the remains or the location where they were found?? 

And.....Was the car actually out of gas when they picked it up at the tow-yard?  I did read that George brought a can of gas when he got the car.....did he need it?  And who told him it was out of gas?  At the time they still thought Casey was in Jacksonville....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #790 on: February 14, 2009, 03:41:51 PM »

...... Desi cannot stop thinking about these two things...[/b] Hope you don't mind if I puzzle it out here.

• #1  What was the purpose for the duct tape and when was it put on Caylee?  Duct tape.  It is often used as a symbol of someone having been "silenced." 

Just can't get it out of my mind for some reason.Was she alive at the time?  Conscious or unconscious?  Was it placed there to help stage a scene?  .....

#2  The entire collection of statements about running out of gas, gas cans, gas gauge, etc. There is something crucial, very crucial, running through those details.  I am sure of it.  Gas cans, gas cans, gas cans...  The "break-in" police report made by George and all the later statements by him and Cindy after the fact, regarding stolen gas cans.  How the gas cans went from 5-gallons each to two different, much smaller sizes.  The Greta interview where George first tells the story about recovering the gas cans from Casey's trunk.  The later versions of this story, told with key differences.  Casey "running out of gas" and being rescued... more than once.  Getting Amy to buy a gas can for her.  One of the gas cans ending up with a piece of duct tape on it, which matches the duct tape on Caylee... The fact that George, Cindy, and Casey all claimed that her gas gauge was defective, when LE has tested it and found it functioning properly... 

There is something here, I tell you!

Thanks for listening to my obsessive thinking, Monkeys!
Desi

These things have been bugging me too......some of my thoughts ....

The use of the duct tape may have been used as a 'stage prop', if you will ....to give credibility to the 'kidnapping' tale.   ( some one mentioned the thought that Lee might have been the one to add the tape to help Casey's tale....and with his odd actions at the memorial, it might even have been a 'Freudian slip' of sorts, a symbolic silencing of Caylee....some secret  thing she knew, or represented??)
Or.....if Caylee drowned, she might have continued to 'leak' fluids, and the tape could have been an effort to control that....?

The constant need for gas, even though Casey was stealing enough cash from everyone to have plenty for gas......and the fact that both George and Cindy separately, comment on the "nasty, SMOKY smell " that her clothes had ( both those in the bag that Lee picked up at Tony's and the slacks in the back of Casey's car), made me wonder if she'd tried to burn something by dousing it with gas ??  But then there was no mention of charring or burning of the remains or the location where they were found?? 

And.....Was the car actually out of gas when they picked it up at the tow-yard?  I did read that George brought a can of gas when he got the car.....did he need it?  And who told him it was out of gas?  At the time they still thought Casey was in Jacksonville....

A couple things here...good question on the how GA knew the car was out of gas,if it was. second...in my younger years we use to go to "the pits" and have bon fires and drink/party .... My children,now all grown and gone but one, have told me about the "party tree" it is an area out in the middle of no where that they go to and have bon fires and drink/party, so that has not changed much I guess..so maybe that was the smoky smell???  (yes,in my day gas was used to make the bon fires into shapes) so is just a thought..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: February 14, 2009, 03:44:15 PM »

Rumor has it from someone who is searching today for Haleigh, that when they got to the place to start searching, people were talking that George and Kidfinders were not there today, because they were told to leave.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: February 14, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »

Rumor has it from someone who is searching today for Haleigh, that when they got to the place to start searching, people were talking that George and Kidfinders were not there today, because they were told to leave.
I sure hope that is the case!  Now if KFN would just leave the Caylee case alone I will be a bit more happy!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: February 14, 2009, 03:50:19 PM »

I am not very smart when it comes to forsenic (sp) stuff so I need to ask a question. Someone ( can't remember who) said that
bones do not burn. If all they found left of little Caylee was bones, how can there be any "ashes" for the A's to put in a braclet or
other jewerly?  TIA

Bones DO NOT burn.
They run them through a pulverizer after they cremate a body. I doubt there would have been a half cup size of remains because of her size and only having bones. The ONLY reason to even cremate them would be to destroy DNA.
I had a 60# dog cremated and I have a 1/2 of a brown sandwich bag of cremains, probably 4 - 5 cups.  I think there would be more than 1/2 cup for Caylee.

You have to remember they had nothing but bones which would not leave much of anything because they were so small. There was no flesh like in your dog, so if you take 1/2 the size of your dog and find only the bones, then you would have about the right amount except the bones would be smaller.
Soo basically half the size of half the size of the 60# dog right?

I would guess about 1/8 of the size or less, because there was nothing but bones and all of her bones combined would not weigh 5 lbs. When they cremate them they are void of any bone marrow and that just leaves little of nothing after pulverization.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: February 14, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »

I just pray that is true.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: February 14, 2009, 03:51:40 PM »

Kid Finders is not well liked

Kid Finders Network Update

Press Conference for missing person Heather "Kitty" Riggio
Originally uploaded by seoyoginiLately, I've been receiving a lot of traffic and comments on this blog from folks who are curious about my connection to Kid Finders Network. Seems like followers of the Caylee Anthony missing child case, have been Googling information about Kid Finders and have found my old blog posts. Like many of you, I too have been watching in wonderment at the latest controversy surrounding them. This post is for you, those who want to know how Kid Finders Network came into our lives.

The date was July 2008, I received an email through Myspace from a friend, the sister of a missing person, Heather Riggio. She told me about Kid Finders and how they were doing a mobile billboard for Heather. She suggested I contact them to see if they'd be willing to do the same for Lilly. To my surprise, a few days later, I received an email from Sherri Milstead of Kid Finders. She told me about her organization and the work they were doing for Heather Riggio's case. She explained that along with the mobile billboard, they did press conferences to raise awareness in the community. She offered their services for Lilly. I was very excited about the possibility and immediately notified Lilly's mother.

A short time later (about a week), I received another email from Sherri. She asked me if I could meet her the following morning at the North Miami Beach Police station, where they were having a press conference for Heather Riggio. She wanted to talk about Lilly's case. I agreed and contacted Lilly's mother to go with me.

About 10am on Friday July 11th, we drove to the police station. We saw the mobile billboard for Heather parked out in front of the building on the busy Avenue. Lucely (Lilly's mother) and I met Sherri and Dennis Milstead moments before the press conference took place. (Pictured above) We watched as everyone exited the station and took their place in front of the mobile billboard. We listened to detectives and Kid Finders speak, we watched as reporters for the Miami Herald and WSVN Channel 7 asked their questions. It was a tough moment us. Although we felt happy for Heather and her family, we could not escape feelings of sadness for Lilly. Quietly, we fell to the background and took a seat.

A short time later, we had our meeting with Sherri and Dennis. They seemed nice and willing to help. They assured us that they would do the same for Lilly. They said it would not be long before the billboard would be ready with Lilly's picture and information. Dennis gave us each his invention, Safety in a Flash. After conversing for some 45 minutes, Lucely and I left our meeting hopeful.

On July 19th, I got an email from Sherri. She assured me that she did not forget about Lilly. And went on to explain that they were being pulled away to Orlando for a Missing 2 year old girl named Caylee Anthony. She said "As you know we are KID Finders Network and small children take precidence but rest assured we are still working on getting a mobile billboard out for Lily as fast as we can."

That was the last I heard from Sherri and Kid Finders Network. My emails to Sherri haven't been answered. But this is the kind of thing I've grown used to. I'm sure she's been really busy with the whole Caylee Anthony search.

But the fact remains, my dear friend, Lilly Aramburo is still missing... just like little Caylee. But NO ONE, not one organization is volunteering to search for Lilly Aramburo or doing anything at all for her or her 2 year old son.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: February 14, 2009, 03:53:43 PM »

Dolce great avi picture, you can see the love pouring out to the babes
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: February 14, 2009, 03:57:53 PM »

Hi there monkeys--

As far as the Caylee case goes, I hardly know what to think. Right now, I believe it's a waiting game. One thing did occur to me this morning which probably was discussed months ago. If so, please disregard.

Over the last few days, many monkeys have gone over the significance of all of the "gas" clues.

My question is--if KC was ready to abandon the car because of the smell and hope that it would be stolen, why wouldn't she just torch it or arrange for submersion in a body of water?  Sending it off a cliff would be another option, but probably not in Florida.

It's so confusing. I just wonder if she threw away Caylee's body  , thought her problem was solved, and wasn't prepared for the decomp smell.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: February 14, 2009, 04:00:25 PM »

Thank you. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: February 14, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »

Thank you. 
What a beautiful avi 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.