April 26, 2024, 03:53:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304981 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: February 14, 2009, 06:33:47 PM »

Rumor has it from someone who is searching today for Haleigh, that when they got to the place to start searching, people were talking that George and Kidfinders were not there today, because they were told to leave.

I just pray that is true.

Yes Im looking for the posts but supposedly, and without shock, George began inserting his feelings about the case against his daughter & said something that offended Cumming family members & he was asked to leave with his fraud/felon sidekick.   A few of us are not resting until KFN which now includes the Anthonys as partners is exposed & brought down.  The Milsteads & the Anthonys have no business handling ANYTHING to do with ANY minor child EVER for a multitude of sound reasons.    HELP STOP THE K'ers

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 14, 2009, 06:36:12 PM »

ALSO to update you on the ABC thread regarding George volunteering in Satsuma...ABC has not only deleted my posts that did not use profanity or false allegations, many others were deleted as well.   Seems very clear ABC made their deal with the Anthonys & defense attorneys & they are not taking to kindly that the public is exposing all of them for what they are

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #822 on: February 14, 2009, 06:40:37 PM »

Here's a bit of an article I found:
Texas EquuSearch, headed by founder and director Tim Miller, is organizing a civilian search effort, much like the one that drew thousands of searchers for Caylee, according to a report by the Orlando Sentinel.

According to Conway, George Anthony is attempting to use his notoriety to bring attention to Haleigh's case, but realizes such a strategy could be a double-edged sword.

"[The Anthonys] have been working behind the scenes for the last few days," Conway said. "They have been contacting people in the media to publicize it. But nobody wants to detract from the search effort. They don't want this to turn into a George and Cindy story with that girl still missing up there."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: February 14, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »

ALSO to update you on the ABC thread regarding George volunteering in Satsuma...ABC has not only deleted my posts that did not use profanity or false allegations, many others were deleted as well.   Seems very clear ABC made their deal with the Anthonys & defense attorneys & they are not taking to kindly that the public is exposing all of them for what they are

That just stinks!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: February 14, 2009, 07:52:07 PM »

I heard a very interesting theory today that KC and Lee are not blood brother and sister.  My first thought was to just write it off, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.  They do not act like bro/sis, not even step brother and sister.  It got me wondering.

Thoughts?

According to Rick, Cindy's brother, Casey and Lee are blood brother and sister born to Cindy and George.

If Cindy was pregnant, guess Rick would know for sure.  But....who is to say it was George's.  She may have led him to believe it was his, and maybe that is how his other marriage got on the rocks.

Then that would make them 1/2 bro & sis.  Still incest I think!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 14, 2009, 08:02:18 PM »

Posting this & it can be used to spread the word with my blessings

CAPP'S LOOK INTO KID FINDER's NETWORK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering there has been much discussion about the founder of KFN it deserved a closer look.    I am hardly the only one who is doing so as I discovered looking for info.  Back in November, DM of KFN stalked what was taking place at Jay Blanchard Park and when the Anthonys showed up as he knew they would he literally accosted a cameraman, he was in the guys face trying to make a scene as if the cameraman did something to him, it was disturbing to say the least.  After seeing what he looked like, I now remember seeing him on the Fox35 webcam arguing with protesters outside the Anthony home.
Basically, all they do is operate 3 trailers available to ride around a local location, make posters, flyers and create web pages that practically anyone can do without their assistance minus the trailer. Don't get me wrong visual images and media coverage are useful components to locating missing children but its an aide and far from everything necessary to investigate & locate abducted/missing children. Their investigative team service speaks to the use of psychics with a disclaimer & yet another beg for donations! There is a badge like logo that they use, I found that interesting since the founder has been accused of allegedly impersonating an officer amongst other things previously.

If you visit their website you'll notice they promote a $65 donation to receive a "Safety in a flash" right on their homepage - basically all it is is a flashdrive that stores information & pictures with a few formatted pages to store statistics. Well you can go to your local store and get a flashdrive and store any information you have saved or can upload to your personal computer with its USB port yourself for less than $20 but maybe without the exact format used to store it that KFN used but can easily be made.  O heck you can buy 2 blank flashdrives & keep one in your home/on your person and still come out ahead - so its fabricated marketing, no shock there.
NOTICE the founders of KFN incorporated this company for profit & use it for their nonprofit charity http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/40657594.pdf
Something else caught my eye, the founder and his wife run this organization but have a "board of directors" the site shows that there are 3 openings on the board, why are there 3 openings at once?  He is both president and treasurer, she is vice president & secretary-the website does not reflect that they hold both positions but is listed that way here:
It seems odd but my gut instinct says G and/or C will be put on it at some point, it was announced weeks ago that George is their new spokesperson.  Their mission statement & goals are both misleading & vague at the same time.  For instance, in this case they have far from aided law enforcement & never have been called by law enforcement to assist.
Throughout the website it makes several mentions of needing major donations. When I called that local Walmart, all they said they contributed was a location set up to distribute flyers for missing children yet they are on the friends & supporters page (notice it does not state sponsors, there is a significant difference). In looking at the list it is pretty minimal considering what they prop themselves to be. The stores that are listed are local not national. I noticed only one family that still has someone missing listed as a "friend and supporter" so where are all these people they helped? Why don’t they have more support? How come they cant get sponsors? O but it gets better this "friend and supporter" is full of businesses in the founder’s names!
Gotcha Billboards, Inc.
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type=
This one owned by the founder's sister and is also inactive Sign Shack Unlimited, Corp
There is a federal lien on this, spelt wrong but address the same http://www.palmbeachpost.com/pbcwest...iens_0602.html
Better Copy Center could not be located with the Florida Department of Corporations but said to be also owned by the founder's sister
Two other companies listed as their businesses w their address listed:
GOTCHA SURVEILLANCE PHOTOGRAPHY
1740 E RD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470
Key Facts

Location Type:
Single Location

Industry:
Photographic Studios, Portrait

Year Founded:

Sales Range:
Under $500,000

Employees:
1 to 5

Be Debt Free Negotiators Inc 1740 E Rd, Loxahatchee, Florida 33470
(561) 753-2940

There is something else about a civil suit against the founders of KFN by a Skyview Exotic Car Rental ,LLC which was involved in a raffle they sponsored & the website was put under maintenance weeks ago - interestingly enough they were listed with Never Lose Hope Foundation as major donors of the $225,000 reward that was put up for information leading to the return of Caylee see here:
$225,000 Reward Offered
Also, a $225,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the return of a missing Orlando 2-year-old girl.
About $200,000 of the reward is from Skyview Aviation and Exotic Car Rental and the remaining money is from the Never Lose Hope foundation. ( their web page has been down for some time now)
http://www.local6.com/news/16980266/detail.html
Man, I smell a ton of happy horse droppings & its rotten in Orlando not Denmark...dang!

Then examine the media section - two links do not access info, one is an error page & the other the video won't work. In the case of Heather Riggio they got a local reporter to beg people for donations. In the article it states that they are still trying to get sponsors (hmmm) Mrs KFN was quoted "The price of Riggio's mobile billboard -- the printing of the banner and trailer upkeep -- is about $3,000, footed so far by the Milsteads. ''We work off donations and we're still trying to get sponsors,'' Sherri Milstead said.``We're hanging by a shoestring.'' A message below that has a family begging for people to donate money to keep the billboard riding around, I feel for these families but my God it sounds like Mr and Mrs KFN are passing out koolaid to these families - there is so much more to these tragic situations than a billboard riding around locally, it sure doesn't do anything for victims that are murdered or abductions that take a victim out of state while a billboard travels around town. It has to make you pause that they cant manage to get sponsors or why $3,000 would have them hanging by a shoestring - my God if they are that on the up and up I could get them $3,000 in five minutes. I think someone needs to demand a financial accounting of this organization since they are taking people's donations.
Next a video from a local station again asking for donations & informing the public that this organization is still looking for sponsors, another video of an AMW episode featuring a story about a baby that was kidnapped by knifepoint & everything that was being done to find him and the abductor, you see one of KFN trailers driving by in a shot BUT there was no mention of this organization by detectives interviewed or the show. Now, I know John Walsh would advocate a worthy organization, the man has not only focused on thousands of cases but has fought all the way to congress on legislation and programs involving missing & exploited children for decades so it seems peculiar to me why there was no mention about them.

READ WHAT LILY’S MOTHER HAS TO SAY, DATED 12-1-08
http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2008/12/kid-finders-network-update.html
This is the WFTV video when he had the run in with Kathy Bellich.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

THE KESSE FAMILY FORMALLY ASKED KFN TO REMOVE ANY AND ALL MENTION OF THEIR DAUGHTER FROM THER SITE & FLYERS/BILLBOARD

“Dennis Milstead…Danger Seeker!”
Here is the pres of KFN during one of his finer moments…at the search for Caylee at Blanchard Park.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=AU&hl=en-GB&v=M6DU957q2RM

Appraisal of the founders 6,000+ sq ft home now said to be in foreclosure
http://www.pbcgov.com/papa/aspx/web/...e=0&adlfilter=
http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_w...5&doc_status=V
This is the Anthony new spokesperson...follow the links http://www.blogger.com/profile/12273374056938059964

Above compiled by several resources & review of KFN website by Cappuccino

KidFinders Network Dennis and Sherri Milstead are founders of KidFinders Network, a 501c3 charitable organization. They received their advanced ruling 501c3 certification from the IRS in 2006. On September 12 Ms. Milstead was copied on an email that had been originally sent to Lee Anthony, and she was copied on his reply to the potential donor without the donor’s permission. Lee Anthony directed the prospective donor to the various ways of donating to the trust, but instructed prospective donor to consider donating to KFN, as they continued to be so supportive of the Anthony family. Ms. Milstead proceeded to email the prospective donor, unsolicited, the 3 ways she could donate, which included her direction that the prospective donor could use the KFN PayPal account located on their site for BOTH KFN, and HFCMT. Notably, this occurred after the trust had been closed by the bank. As the prospective donor is a former banking executive within Sun Trust, the prospective donor became concerned and the investigation into KFN ensued. Mr. and Mrs. Milstead have an approximate combined outstanding fraud judgments for nearly $500,000. Mr. Milstead has a criminal record previously mentioned.   http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

They are now attempting to start a new business venture with their new partners & spokesperson George Anthony & Cindy Anthon, House of Purpose LINK HERE: http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/ Take a look at it - its very disturbing how they are going to beg for donations, draw a salary off of the plight of vulnerable teenagers (why only 12-18 girls?), how they plan to staff their facility with very vague mention of professionals that will be responsible for the overall well-being & mental health of teenage girls at risk as well as an unrealistic projected annual cost breakdown.

The following article was done by WFTV eyewitness news, Kathi Belich reporting:

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL - report about half way thru video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18676040/index.html

THIS HAS TO BE EXPOSED & STOPPED!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: February 14, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »

There is No hate here - Please do not be scared to post here.
We appreciate your words. No one is making fun of you at all.
Long time Monkeys post and get upset " sometimes" because no one replys to their post- Every post is Read even if it does not gain a reply.

I saw in one of your earlier posts you live in Michigan - ME too.
Please give us another try and do not feel uncomfortable.

Huggs K

sweetstreets, pls know i don't think anyone here would make fun of you! i have had the honor of being included as a monkey! i have NEVER had so much support from people as i have here! (specially since i have brought my own problems here) I LOVE THE MONKEYS!

ps:if it makes you feel any better when i go back & read my posts, i sound like Loretta Lynn in the coldminer's daughter!

GIANT HUGGS!

wendi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: February 14, 2009, 08:31:24 PM »

Posting this & it can be used to spread the word with my blessings

CAPP'S LOOK INTO KID FINDER's NETWORK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering there has been much discussion about the founder of KFN it deserved a closer look.    I am hardly the only one who is doing so as I discovered looking for info.  Back in November, DM of KFN stalked what was taking place at Jay Blanchard Park and when the Anthonys showed up as he knew they would he literally accosted a cameraman, he was in the guys face trying to make a scene as if the cameraman did something to him, it was disturbing to say the least.  After seeing what he looked like, I now remember seeing him on the Fox35 webcam arguing with protesters outside the Anthony home.
Basically, all they do is operate 3 trailers available to ride around a local location, make posters, flyers and create web pages that practically anyone can do without their assistance minus the trailer. Don't get me wrong visual images and media coverage are useful components to locating missing children but its an aide and far from everything necessary to investigate & locate abducted/missing children. Their investigative team service speaks to the use of psychics with a disclaimer & yet another beg for donations! There is a badge like logo that they use, I found that interesting since the founder has been accused of allegedly impersonating an officer amongst other things previously.

If you visit their website you'll notice they promote a $65 donation to receive a "Safety in a flash" right on their homepage - basically all it is is a flashdrive that stores information & pictures with a few formatted pages to store statistics. Well you can go to your local store and get a flashdrive and store any information you have saved or can upload to your personal computer with its USB port yourself for less than $20 but maybe without the exact format used to store it that KFN used but can easily be made.  O heck you can buy 2 blank flashdrives & keep one in your home/on your person and still come out ahead - so its fabricated marketing, no shock there.
NOTICE the founders of KFN incorporated this company for profit & use it for their nonprofit charity http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/40657594.pdf
Something else caught my eye, the founder and his wife run this organization but have a "board of directors" the site shows that there are 3 openings on the board, why are there 3 openings at once?  He is both president and treasurer, she is vice president & secretary-the website does not reflect that they hold both positions but is listed that way here:
It seems odd but my gut instinct says G and/or C will be put on it at some point, it was announced weeks ago that George is their new spokesperson.  Their mission statement & goals are both misleading & vague at the same time.  For instance, in this case they have far from aided law enforcement & never have been called by law enforcement to assist.
Throughout the website it makes several mentions of needing major donations. When I called that local Walmart, all they said they contributed was a location set up to distribute flyers for missing children yet they are on the friends & supporters page (notice it does not state sponsors, there is a significant difference). In looking at the list it is pretty minimal considering what they prop themselves to be. The stores that are listed are local not national. I noticed only one family that still has someone missing listed as a "friend and supporter" so where are all these people they helped? Why don’t they have more support? How come they cant get sponsors? O but it gets better this "friend and supporter" is full of businesses in the founder’s names!
Gotcha Billboards, Inc.
This one owned by the founder's sister and is also inactive Sign Shack Unlimited, Corp
There is a federal lien on this, spelt wrong but address the same http://www.palmbeachpost.com/pbcwest...iens_0602.html
Better Copy Center could not be located with the Florida Department of Corporations but said to be also owned by the founder's sister
Two other companies listed as their businesses w their address listed:
GOTCHA SURVEILLANCE PHOTOGRAPHY
1740 E RD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470
Key Facts

Location Type:
Single Location

Industry:
Photographic Studios, Portrait

Year Founded:

Sales Range:
Under $500,000

Employees:
1 to 5

Be Debt Free Negotiators Inc 1740 E Rd, Loxahatchee, Florida 33470
(561) 753-2940

There is something else about a civil suit against the founders of KFN by a Skyview Exotic Car Rental ,LLC which was involved in a raffle they sponsored & the website was put under maintenance weeks ago - interestingly enough they were listed with Never Lose Hope Foundation as major donors of the $225,000 reward that was put up for information leading to the return of Caylee see here:
$225,000 Reward Offered
Also, a $225,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the return of a missing Orlando 2-year-old girl.
About $200,000 of the reward is from Skyview Aviation and Exotic Car Rental and the remaining money is from the Never Lose Hope foundation. ( their web page has been down for some time now)
http://www.local6.com/news/16980266/detail.html
Man, I smell a ton of happy horse droppings & its rotten in Orlando not Denmark...dang!

Then examine the media section - two links do not access info, one is an error page & the other the video won't work. In the case of Heather Riggio they got a local reporter to beg people for donations. In the article it states that they are still trying to get sponsors (hmmm) Mrs KFN was quoted "The price of Riggio's mobile billboard -- the printing of the banner and trailer upkeep -- is about $3,000, footed so far by the Milsteads. ''We work off donations and we're still trying to get sponsors,'' Sherri Milstead said.``We're hanging by a shoestring.'' A message below that has a family begging for people to donate money to keep the billboard riding around, I feel for these families but my God it sounds like Mr and Mrs KFN are passing out koolaid to these families - there is so much more to these tragic situations than a billboard riding around locally, it sure doesn't do anything for victims that are murdered or abductions that take a victim out of state while a billboard travels around town. It has to make you pause that they cant manage to get sponsors or why $3,000 would have them hanging by a shoestring - my God if they are that on the up and up I could get them $3,000 in five minutes. I think someone needs to demand a financial accounting of this organization since they are taking people's donations.
Next a video from a local station again asking for donations & informing the public that this organization is still looking for sponsors, another video of an AMW episode featuring a story about a baby that was kidnapped by knifepoint & everything that was being done to find him and the abductor, you see one of KFN trailers driving by in a shot BUT there was no mention of this organization by detectives interviewed or the show. Now, I know John Walsh would advocate a worthy organization, the man has not only focused on thousands of cases but has fought all the way to congress on legislation and programs involving missing & exploited children for decades so it seems peculiar to me why there was no mention about them.

READ WHAT LILY’S MOTHER HAS TO SAY, DATED 12-1-08
http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2008/12/kid-finders-network-update.html
This is the WFTV video when he had the run in with Kathy Bellich.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

THE KESSE FAMILY FORMALLY ASKED KFN TO REMOVE ANY AND ALL MENTION OF THEIR DAUGHTER FROM THER SITE & FLYERS/BILLBOARD

“Dennis Milstead…Danger Seeker!”
Here is the pres of KFN during one of his finer moments…at the search for Caylee at Blanchard Park.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=AU&hl=en-GB&v=M6DU957q2RM

Appraisal of the founders 6,000+ sq ft home now said to be in foreclosure
http://www.pbcgov.com/papa/aspx/web/...e=0&adlfilter=
http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_w...5&doc_status=V
This is the Anthony new spokesperson...follow the links http://www.blogger.com/profile/12273374056938059964

Above compiled by several resources & review of KFN website by Cappuccino

KidFinders Network Dennis and Sherri Milstead are founders of KidFinders Network, a 501c3 charitable organization. They received their advanced ruling 501c3 certification from the IRS in 2006. On September 12 Ms. Milstead was copied on an email that had been originally sent to Lee Anthony, and she was copied on his reply to the potential donor without the donor’s permission. Lee Anthony directed the prospective donor to the various ways of donating to the trust, but instructed prospective donor to consider donating to KFN, as they continued to be so supportive of the Anthony family. Ms. Milstead proceeded to email the prospective donor, unsolicited, the 3 ways she could donate, which included her direction that the prospective donor could use the KFN PayPal account located on their site for BOTH KFN, and HFCMT. Notably, this occurred after the trust had been closed by the bank. As the prospective donor is a former banking executive within Sun Trust, the prospective donor became concerned and the investigation into KFN ensued. Mr. and Mrs. Milstead have an approximate combined outstanding fraud judgments for nearly $500,000. Mr. Milstead has a criminal record previously mentioned.   http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

They are now attempting to start a new business venture with their new partners & spokesperson George Anthony & Cindy Anthon, House of Purpose LINK HERE: http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/ Take a look at it - its very disturbing how they are going to beg for donations, draw a salary off of the plight of vulnerable teenagers (why only 12-18 girls?), how they plan to staff their facility with very vague mention of professionals that will be responsible for the overall well-being & mental health of teenage girls at risk as well as an unrealistic projected annual cost breakdown.

The following article was done by WFTV eyewitness news, Kathi Belich reporting:

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL - report about half way thru video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18676040/index.html

THIS HAS TO BE EXPOSED & STOPPED!

Excellent.  I wish I could remember where Mallory worked without looking it up.  I believe it was in one of the first statements released.  I remember that there was a connection to Executive Air Charter (something similar) which was owned by a NLH principle IIRC.  I have been waiting a long time for the connection of KF to NLHF.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #828 on: February 14, 2009, 08:39:21 PM »

For those of us with no significant others in our lives but our fur babies:

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2009/02/12/human_animal/index.html

I made a special dinner for my cats and dogs. Life is good. 
That is so special Boo. Joe just got home from daycare so he got an extra greenie

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: February 14, 2009, 08:41:48 PM »

I have never felt unwelcome here, even though i have very few posts....sometimes you just want to vent, and are glad you can. Some sites, which shall remain unmentioned, are nazi-istic, and you cannot even post with an email addy that includes the regulars, including yahoo, gmail, aol, etc. Plus, they censor their members to an extreme, and many of the moderators chastise other members for breaking rules that are not clearly stated. I feel very welcome here, in comparison.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 14, 2009, 08:50:32 PM »

That just stinks!

i'm sorry, really stupid monkey tonite! what is abc? like the tv station abc? tia

wendi
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: February 14, 2009, 08:53:33 PM »

For those of us with no significant others in our lives but our fur babies:

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2009/02/12/human_animal/index.html

I made a special dinner for my cats and dogs. Life is good. 
That is so special Boo. Joe just got home from daycare so he got an extra greenie

c'mon, give him ONE more! he is your valentine??????? right????

wendi
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: February 14, 2009, 08:54:51 PM »

I have never felt unwelcome here, even though i have very few posts....sometimes you just want to vent, and are glad you can. Some sites, which shall remain unmentioned, are nazi-istic, and you cannot even post with an email addy that includes the regulars, including yahoo, gmail, aol, etc. Plus, they censor their members to an extreme, and many of the moderators chastise other members for breaking rules that are not clearly stated. I feel very welcome here, in comparison.

yay!!! no comparison!

wendi
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #833 on: February 14, 2009, 08:58:13 PM »

Wow Capp, excellent work!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: February 14, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

and i lurked there first, because of the smiley face killers...alot of good information, but not the freedom. I love this site!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #835 on: February 14, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »

Happy Valentines Day jaa1169! I think what might some people are talking about is a certain monkey is actually Joy Wray aka Anthony lover. She runs a chat site that hates monkeys. I called her out and she wasn't happy about it.
Monkeys are great and are compassionate. We seek the truth!

jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: February 14, 2009, 09:09:18 PM »

No,, i have only been to Joy's site once. I am talking about a more established website. Nonetheless, i love this site, and have felt very welcome, ty monks
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: February 14, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Happy Valentines Day to everyone and to all the fur babies too!  My kitties are eating off their Valentine placemat today and I gave them some roast beef!   

Capp....that was an excellent post about KidFinder's & Milstead!  I did some research a few months ago about NLHF and its principals, feeling there had to be a connection to KF and M...couldn't connect the dots, but I still think there's something there.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 14, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »

yay!!! no comparison!

wendi

When I joined here back in August of last year, I had read a few online forums, but found the most serious one with the best information and the best moderation was SM. That's why I joined it.

I am probably in the minority, but I stopped reading other forums after I joined here. I do my own news research and read here only. And make and decorate Monkeys' avatars, of course. That leaves me no time to read other forums, even if I wanted to.

SM is a great place to be.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 14, 2009, 09:15:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Happy Valentines Day to everyone and to all the fur babies too!  My kitties are eating off their Valentine placemat today and I gave them some roast beef!   

Capp....that was an excellent post about KidFinder's & Milstead!  I did some research a few months ago about NLHF and its principals, feeling there had to be a connection to KF and M...couldn't connect the dots, but I still think there's something there.

Same to you, NumbersGirl!

Agreed about Capp's excellent Kindfinders post!

Btw, O/T ... I answered you the other day in the thread in my sig.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.