April 25, 2024, 09:19:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304942 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 14, 2009, 09:19:18 PM »

Hi Brandi...yes, I saw that!  I can't wait to change into my St Patty's clothes.  You've been a really busy monkey. 

Thanks again. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #841 on: February 14, 2009, 09:22:45 PM »

Hey Brandi, I really, really like the Ozzie Osbourne glasses that Eyecancook is wearing!! I love the hippie look. Hint, hint, wink, wink   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #842 on: February 14, 2009, 09:25:08 PM »

No,, i have only been to Joy's site once. I am talking about a more established website. Nonetheless, i love this site, and have felt very welcome, ty monks

Initials ONLY WS (that's a joke, son!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: February 14, 2009, 09:26:48 PM »

Rumor has it from someone who is searching today for Haleigh, that when they got to the place to start searching, people were talking that George and Kidfinders were not there today, because they were told to leave.

I just pray that is true.

Yes Im looking for the posts but supposedly, and without shock, George began inserting his feelings about the case against his daughter & said something that offended Cumming family members & he was asked to leave with his fraud/felon sidekick.   A few of us are not resting until KFN which now includes the Anthonys as partners is exposed & brought down.  The Milsteads & the Anthonys have no business handling ANYTHING to do with ANY minor child EVER for a multitude of sound reasons.    HELP STOP THE K'ers

Hi Happy Valentines Day!

I can tell you that there are some people very committed to watching the Milsteads.
Where ever KFN goes, the media and the officials of that area are being notified of their
reputation and the fact that they have never found a missing child. The sooner KFN
ceases to pray on innocent people the better.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 14, 2009, 09:28:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Happy Valentines Day to everyone and to all the fur babies too!  My kitties are eating off their Valentine placemat today and I gave them some roast beef!   

Capp....that was an excellent post about KidFinder's & Milstead!  I did some research a few months ago about NLHF and its principals, feeling there had to be a connection to KF and M...couldn't connect the dots, but I still think there's something there.

I think we can bank on it - I remember Mark Nejame mentioning NLHF - i want to say by giving a donation but Im not positive, any knowledgeable assistance with that would be greatly appreciated!   Im very tempted to write him a letter but Im not sure he's ready to divulge if he feels he is implicated in any fashion with having represented the Anthonys.  Needless to say, it is bugging me that its clear there is a connection considering how they tried to put together this raffle/reward - this looks like a scam too & I would like an accounting of any and all monies collected.  Mark Nejame is a very well established attorney & rather well off I doubt he would get directly involved with a known scam for money but he might have some very pertinent knowledge now after being involved in this case.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: February 14, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »

Rumor has it from someone who is searching today for Haleigh, that when they got to the place to start searching, people were talking that George and Kidfinders were not there today, because they were told to leave.

I just pray that is true.

Yes Im looking for the posts but supposedly, and without shock, George began inserting his feelings about the case against his daughter & said something that offended Cumming family members & he was asked to leave with his fraud/felon sidekick.   A few of us are not resting until KFN which now includes the Anthonys as partners is exposed & brought down.  The Milsteads & the Anthonys have no business handling ANYTHING to do with ANY minor child EVER for a multitude of sound reasons.    HELP STOP THE K'ers

Hi Happy Valentines Day!

I can tell you that there are some people very committed to watching the Milsteads.
Where ever KFN goes, the media and the officials of that area are being notified of their
reputation and the fact that they have never found a missing child. The sooner KFN
ceases to pray on innocent people the better.

AMEN TO THAT!   I might add that George continuing to justify his relationship & now partnership with KFN as an ex-deputy is just downright inexcuseable.   Cindy I can see being blindsided but George is actively choosing to ignore criminal conduct & fraud as an ex officer of the law...but then again this is the same guy that admitted he was taken in by that Nigerian scam, o for the love of God my dog wouldnt have fell for that one!     SHAME ON ALL OF THEM - I hope the word on the ground is true that they were asked to leave & this is the beginning of getting them to be non existent.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 14, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Happy Valentines Day to everyone and to all the fur babies too!  My kitties are eating off their Valentine placemat today and I gave them some roast beef!   

Capp....that was an excellent post about KidFinder's & Milstead!  I did some research a few months ago about NLHF and its principals, feeling there had to be a connection to KF and M...couldn't connect the dots, but I still think there's something there.

I think we can bank on it - I remember Mark Nejame mentioning NLHF - i want to say by giving a donation but Im not positive, any knowledgeable assistance with that would be greatly appreciated!   Im very tempted to write him a letter but Im not sure he's ready to divulge if he feels he is implicated in any fashion with having represented the Anthonys.  Needless to say, it is bugging me that its clear there is a connection considering how they tried to put together this raffle/reward - this looks like a scam too & I would like an accounting of any and all monies collected.  Mark Nejame is a very well established attorney & rather well off I doubt he would get directly involved with a known scam for money but he might have some very pertinent knowledge now after being involved in this case.
NLHF gave a donation TES at the meeting held at NeJame's nightclub the night before the search.  NeJame now is TES' attorney.  If you write Mark NeJame ask him about the accounting from the original Caylee Anthony Trust (the one that was closed).  The accounting that he provided.  There are three missing days. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 14, 2009, 09:39:09 PM »

Happy Valentines   day to all Monkeys, and Yes brandi does great avatar work, Im getting ready to change my little kitties into their st.patty's day outfit in a little while.........Thanks Brandi...............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #848 on: February 14, 2009, 09:39:13 PM »

Saw a post on anther board that said, via Twitter, that GA and KFN were asked to leave. Supposedly, the Twitterer was a media person...but I can't find mention of this veddy interesting development on a reputable site. Also, there was the "my cousin said" thingy too.

Good riddance. Really bad decision for George to go up there.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: February 14, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »

Cappuccino,
That was an excellent piece about KFN. If you don't mind, I would like to add a few more things.
Regarding the new project, The House of Purpose" for troubled teenage girls, this is most interesting.
This is from the thehouseofpurpose.com website
Profile and Proposal

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

Page 5 of 8
III. Needs/Problems
The current needs/problems we are currently experience are:
 Obtaining funds needed to secure the land and facility.
 We must also secure funds or product/service donations which will allow us to obtain the necessary licensing and insurances, as well as renovations and operating expenses needed to have House of Purpose up and running by January 2010.
 This issue cannot be resolved without private funding as the annual grant from the Department of Health and Human Services is not available until August 2009, at the earliest. <<Waiting for these funds will result in the loss of the current land and facility needed to house the House of Purpose.>>

***The Milsteads house is in foreclosure! I think this is a ploy to save their house.***

If this is the house (in Sherri J. Milstead's name only) there are alseo 2 years of property taxes - 2007 and 2008 due as well to the tune of around $20,000.

ETA: Dennis is on the deed as well. Nice digs - over 6,300 square feet on 5 acres per the assessor.

ETAA: Lis Pendens filed 10/14/2008

Not yet. But boy, do these folks rack up the recorded documents! Liens, judgements, IRS stuff, etc - I had to restrict the date range of the search to keep from hitting the limit on returned documents until I figured out how to change the parameters.

There is a $302,500 mortgage and a $100,000 mortgage, both are "balloons", i.e. interest only for a period of time then the whole thing is due. The money from both was borrowed from an individual, not a bank (same guy on both) who lives in an apartment in Pompano Beach.

Sherri Milstead also goes by the name Sherri Markey.

They have a $360,000 judgement against them for fraud dating from 2004 that appears to be unsatisfied.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 14, 2009, 09:41:14 PM »

Hey Brandi, I really, really like the Ozzie Osbourne glasses that Eyecancook is wearing!! I love the hippie look. Hint, hint, wink, wink   

I don't discuss this in this thread, as per rules. Wink

Come talk to me in the thread in my sig line.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #851 on: February 14, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »

My want to help Adji, bring light to his case, and of course bring down KFN... has caused a member of Topix to now post against me on that forum.

Is Topix so boring that they must read here and talk about us there?  Are the Anthony's not posting enough bullcrap over there to keep you guys busy? 

PATHETIC!

How mature.  Maybe that person is in a bad mood because they didn't get what they wanted for Valentine's Day.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 14, 2009, 09:45:52 PM »

NLHF gave a donation TES at the meeting held at NeJame's nightclub the night before the search.  NeJame now is TES' attorney.  If you write Mark NeJame ask him about the accounting from the original Caylee Anthony Trust (the one that was closed).  The accounting that he provided.  There are three missing days. 

Thank you Today!  I thought that is what I remembered in November but wanted to be positive.   Yes, I'm aware of that original trust, I did not feel that there was full disclosure at that time.   I think in his established reputation he is fully aware that his name being attached to these concerns needs to be cleared up and final full disclosure is due - my main concern is to shut KFN down & make sure that these people (inc their new partners) do not prey or affect our children nor beg for more donations from our more naive citizens.  The thought of them running anything with our vulnerable teens is just UNACCEPTABLE & SCARY!    I still ask why only 12-18 girls, that inandof itself raises some concerns.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #853 on: February 14, 2009, 09:46:27 PM »

I don't discuss this in this thread, as per rules. Wink

Come talk to me in the thread in my sig line.

K, I'm there.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #854 on: February 14, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »

They are now attempting to start a new business venture with their new partners & spokesperson George Anthony & Cindy Anthon, House of Purpose LINK HERE: http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/ Take a look at it - its very disturbing how they are going to beg for donations, draw a salary off of the plight of vulnerable teenagers (why only 12-18 girls?), how they plan to staff their facility with very vague mention of professionals that will be responsible for the overall well-being & mental health of teenage girls at risk as well as an unrealistic projected annual cost breakdown.

Snipped...

Nice work Cap.

Not a bad gig for the Milsteads.  They get their house out of foreclosure, and budget themselves over $100,000.00 in salaries and administrative fees.

But everyone has to act fast!  House forecloses in four months!  Send the checks TODAY!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 14, 2009, 09:50:51 PM »

Cappuccino,
That was an excellent piece about KFN. If you don't mind, I would like to add a few more things.
Regarding the new project, The House of Purpose" for troubled teenage girls, this is most interesting.
This is from the thehouseofpurpose.com website
Profile and Proposal

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

Page 5 of 8
III. Needs/Problems
The current needs/problems we are currently experience are:
 Obtaining funds needed to secure the land and facility.
 We must also secure funds or product/service donations which will allow us to obtain the necessary licensing and insurances, as well as renovations and operating expenses needed to have House of Purpose up and running by January 2010.
 This issue cannot be resolved without private funding as the annual grant from the Department of Health and Human Services is not available until August 2009, at the earliest. <<Waiting for these funds will result in the loss of the current land and facility needed to house the House of Purpose.>>

***The Milsteads house is in foreclosure! I think this is a ploy to save their house.***

If this is the house (in Sherri J. Milstead's name only) there are alseo 2 years of property taxes - 2007 and 2008 due as well to the tune of around $20,000.

ETA: Dennis is on the deed as well. Nice digs - over 6,300 square feet on 5 acres per the assessor.

ETAA: Lis Pendens filed 10/14/2008

Not yet. But boy, do these folks rack up the recorded documents! Liens, judgements, IRS stuff, etc - I had to restrict the date range of the search to keep from hitting the limit on returned documents until I figured out how to change the parameters.

There is a $302,500 mortgage and a $100,000 mortgage, both are "balloons", i.e. interest only for a period of time then the whole thing is due. The money from both was borrowed from an individual, not a bank (same guy on both) who lives in an apartment in Pompano Beach.

Sherri Milstead also goes by the name Sherri Markey.

They have a $360,000 judgement against them for fraud dating from 2004 that appears to be unsatisfied.

I believe you are correct but Im counting on that our government would never give them a grant as soon as they see exactly what you, myself & many others have easily been able to look up thru public records - phew for that.  I just dont want any chance whatsoever that they would ever be able to finance it thru public private donations or businesses as well.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 14, 2009, 09:55:01 PM »

Thank you Today!  I thought that is what I remembered in November but wanted to be positive.   Yes, I'm aware of that original trust, I did not feel that there was full disclosure at that time.   I think in his established reputation he is fully aware that his name being attached to these concerns needs to be cleared up and final full disclosure is due - my main concern is to shut KFN down & make sure that these people (inc their new partners) do not prey or affect our children nor beg for more donations from our more naive citizens.  The thought of them running anything with our vulnerable teens is just UNACCEPTABLE & SCARY!    I still ask why only 12-18 girls, that inandof itself raises some concerns.
If you remember the original trust was run by Lee.  At the time I believed that NeJame had someone else do the accounting (I am 99.9% sure he did not do it himself).  I don't think he paid much attention to it.  Now that information is out there about a 20/20 deal and possible others, he has to wonder where that money went and how it got there.  Will he give a public accounting, I doubt it.

There was mention awhile ago that the trouble Lee may be in is unrelated to Casey's case.  I think he might be in trouble with the IRS over the trust.  Just a feeling. 

Now can we all sing Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves?  (George, Cindy & Lee -- you pick the order, but I like mine LMAO).
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #857 on: February 14, 2009, 09:59:59 PM »

If you remember the original trust was run by Lee.  At the time I believed that NeJame had someone else do the accounting (I am 99.9% sure he did not do it himself).  I don't think he paid much attention to it.  Now that information is out there about a 20/20 deal and possible others, he has to wonder where that money went and how it got there.  Will he give a public accounting, I doubt it.

There was mention awhile ago that the trouble Lee may be in is unrelated to Casey's case.  I think he might be in trouble with the IRS over the trust.  Just a feeling. 

Now can we all sing Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves?  (George, Cindy & Lee -- you pick the order, but I like mine LMAO).

And every night all the men would come around, and lay their money down...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 14, 2009, 10:02:15 PM »

Saw a post on anther board that said, via Twitter, that GA and KFN were asked to leave. Supposedly, the Twitterer was a media person...but I can't find mention of this veddy interesting development on a reputable site. Also, there was the "my cousin said" thingy too.

Good riddance. Really bad decision for George to go up there.

This bit of info is from the WFTV site, under the article about the search.  There is a comment section and I took this from there.

g.a. has no wants to get involved. He won't even take part in the search. He just hangs around here dressed for the camera and drinking beer with his convict buddy dennis milstead the founder of kids finders. The media don't even want to interview him anymore. He has no place here and should have stayed home where he belongs.

Though the two families are having a bitter custody issue they have mended the fences so to speak for the moment. Tomorrow is Ronald jr's birthday, he will be 4. He was given to his mother last night by Ronald Cummings as this is her weekend for the kids according to the agreement. No family members are allowed to take part in the search if anyone is wondering why they haven't done so.

Another long day for us TES members and other volunteers and LE. Going back out tomorrow except the dive team. They've been called off for the moment.

my comment:

So.....the search is nothing more than a beer drinkin' day(s) for George and Dennis.  How downright SAD...that they have to have alcohol during this crucial time.  LE should have put a stop to this.  Maybe another reason, that they were asked to leave.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 14, 2009, 10:04:43 PM »

Makes one wonder, if they even brought any water or food supplies for the searchers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.