April 26, 2024, 07:49:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 305047 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #860 on: February 14, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »

Thank you Today!  I thought that is what I remembered in November but wanted to be positive.   Yes, I'm aware of that original trust, I did not feel that there was full disclosure at that time.   I think in his established reputation he is fully aware that his name being attached to these concerns needs to be cleared up and final full disclosure is due - my main concern is to shut KFN down & make sure that these people (inc their new partners) do not prey or affect our children nor beg for more donations from our more naive citizens.  The thought of them running anything with our vulnerable teens is just UNACCEPTABLE & SCARY!    I still ask why only 12-18 girls, that inandof itself raises some concerns.
If you remember the original trust was run by Lee.  At the time I believed that NeJame had someone else do the accounting (I am 99.9% sure he did not do it himself).  I don't think he paid much attention to it.  Now that information is out there about a 20/20 deal and possible others, he has to wonder where that money went and how it got there.  Will he give a public accounting, I doubt it.

There was mention awhile ago that the trouble Lee may be in is unrelated to Casey's case.  I think he might be in trouble with the IRS over the trust.  Just a feeling. 

Now can we all sing Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves?  (George, Cindy & Lee -- you pick the order, but I like mine LMAO).

And every night all the men would come around, and lay their money down...
She was born in the wagon of a travellin show
Her mama had to (pole) dance for the money theyd throw
Grandpa'd do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #861 on: February 14, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »

Good evening Ms. Kitty.  You are looking particularly saucy tonight!  Happy Valentines from TX!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: February 14, 2009, 10:08:54 PM »

Good evening Ms. Kitty.  You are looking particularly saucy tonight!  Happy Valentines from TX!
Me Steel??????  Thank you!!!  You too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: February 14, 2009, 10:10:22 PM »

Cappuccino,
That was an excellent piece about KFN. If you don't mind, I would like to add a few more things.
Regarding the new project, The House of Purpose" for troubled teenage girls, this is most interesting.
This is from the thehouseofpurpose.com website
Profile and Proposal

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

Page 5 of 8
III. Needs/Problems
The current needs/problems we are currently experience are:
 Obtaining funds needed to secure the land and facility.
 We must also secure funds or product/service donations which will allow us to obtain the necessary licensing and insurances, as well as renovations and operating expenses needed to have House of Purpose up and running by January 2010.
 This issue cannot be resolved without private funding as the annual grant from the Department of Health and Human Services is not available until August 2009, at the earliest. <<Waiting for these funds will result in the loss of the current land and facility needed to house the House of Purpose.>>

***The Milsteads house is in foreclosure! I think this is a ploy to save their house.***

If this is the house (in Sherri J. Milstead's name only) there are alseo 2 years of property taxes - 2007 and 2008 due as well to the tune of around $20,000.

ETA: Dennis is on the deed as well. Nice digs - over 6,300 square feet on 5 acres per the assessor.

ETAA: Lis Pendens filed 10/14/2008

Not yet. But boy, do these folks rack up the recorded documents! Liens, judgements, IRS stuff, etc - I had to restrict the date range of the search to keep from hitting the limit on returned documents until I figured out how to change the parameters.

There is a $302,500 mortgage and a $100,000 mortgage, both are "balloons", i.e. interest only for a period of time then the whole thing is due. The money from both was borrowed from an individual, not a bank (same guy on both) who lives in an apartment in Pompano Beach.

Sherri Milstead also goes by the name Sherri Markey.

They have a $360,000 judgement against them for fraud dating from 2004 that appears to be unsatisfied.

I believe you are correct but Im counting on that our government would never give them a grant as soon as they see exactly what you, myself & many others have easily been able to look up thru public records - phew for that.  I just dont want any chance whatsoever that they would ever be able to finance it thru public private donations or businesses as well.

The problem is now that they(KFN) are a registered 501(c) non profit, they are actually entitled to Fed Grants, I'm not sure about the procedure, they have to apply. But, I have been told that these non profits are nor closely monitored at all.
It is highly unlikely the Govt has any idea what kind of scoundrels they are. The FL Dept of Agriculture seems to be the agency that needs to be notified.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #864 on: February 14, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »

Of course you!   You are a silly kitty.  I love your new Avi Pic - looks more like..............YOU!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: February 14, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »

Thank you Today!  I thought that is what I remembered in November but wanted to be positive.   Yes, I'm aware of that original trust, I did not feel that there was full disclosure at that time.   I think in his established reputation he is fully aware that his name being attached to these concerns needs to be cleared up and final full disclosure is due - my main concern is to shut KFN down & make sure that these people (inc their new partners) do not prey or affect our children nor beg for more donations from our more naive citizens.  The thought of them running anything with our vulnerable teens is just UNACCEPTABLE & SCARY!    I still ask why only 12-18 girls, that inandof itself raises some concerns.
If you remember the original trust was run by Lee.  At the time I believed that NeJame had someone else do the accounting (I am 99.9% sure he did not do it himself).  I don't think he paid much attention to it.  Now that information is out there about a 20/20 deal and possible others, he has to wonder where that money went and how it got there.  Will he give a public accounting, I doubt it.

There was mention awhile ago that the trouble Lee may be in is unrelated to Casey's case.  I think he might be in trouble with the IRS over the trust.  Just a feeling. 

Now can we all sing Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves?  (George, Cindy & Lee -- you pick the order, but I like mine LMAO).

And every night all the men would come around, and lay their money down...

Picked up a boy just south of mobile
Gave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal
I was sixteen, he was twenty-one
Rode with us to memphis
And papa woulda shot him if he knew what hed done       (well one would have hoped)  LOL   Perfect song!!

Im not sure he'll give a public accounting either but it cant hurt to ask in a most concerned & clever way    I'd love to get the entire thing exposed...o heck Id like to see all these bottomfeeders go down, HARD!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #866 on: February 14, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »

Night monkeys 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #867 on: February 14, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »

Night monkeys 

Sleep tight Boo!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 14, 2009, 10:19:25 PM »

Of course you!   You are a silly kitty.  I love your new Avi Pic - looks more like..............YOU!
Thank you Steel.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #869 on: February 14, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »

I have the feeling that there is something going on in the background regarding KC's defense.  Baez has been way too quiet.  Every lawyer pundit on the planet tells him the gig is up.  Now LP has news that the finger prints are indded KC's (consider source, of course!).

Could it be that LE and Baez are talking deal?  It would only make sense.  Hopefully, that would shut everyone up!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: February 14, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »

ALSO to update you on the ABC thread regarding George volunteering in Satsuma...ABC has not only deleted my posts that did not use profanity or false allegations, many others were deleted as well.   Seems very clear ABC made their deal with the Anthonys & defense attorneys & they are not taking to kindly that the public is exposing all of them for what they are

That just stinks!

i'm sorry, really stupid monkey tonite! what is abc? like the tv station abc? tia

wendi

Oh Wendi...we all have those...lapse of memory moments....we take turns.  Yes, ABC is the TV network

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #871 on: February 14, 2009, 10:33:22 PM »

You are from Texas Steel?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #872 on: February 14, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »

You are from Texas Steel?

Mission/McAllen - in the Rio Grande Valley.  Transplant who actually plays Ice Hockey here with my son
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: February 14, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Happy Valentines Day to everyone and to all the fur babies too!  My kitties are eating off their Valentine placemat today and I gave them some roast beef!   

Capp....that was an excellent post about KidFinder's & Milstead!  I did some research a few months ago about NLHF and its principals, feeling there had to be a connection to KF and M...couldn't connect the dots, but I still think there's something there.

I think we can bank on it - I remember Mark Nejame mentioning NLHF - i want to say by giving a donation but Im not positive, any knowledgeable assistance with that would be greatly appreciated!   Im very tempted to write him a letter but Im not sure he's ready to divulge if he feels he is implicated in any fashion with having represented the Anthonys.  Needless to say, it is bugging me that its clear there is a connection considering how they tried to put together this raffle/reward - this looks like a scam too & I would like an accounting of any and all monies collected.  Mark Nejame is a very well established attorney & rather well off I doubt he would get directly involved with a known scam for money but he might have some very pertinent knowledge now after being involved in this case.
NLHF gave a donation TES at the meeting held at NeJame's nightclub the night before the search.  NeJame now is TES' attorney.  If you write Mark NeJame ask him about the accounting from the original Caylee Anthony Trust (the one that was closed).  The accounting that he provided.  There are three missing days. 

Are those the records that are on the helpfindcaylee.com site???  I remember looking at those a few days ago.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 14, 2009, 10:37:57 PM »

Do you all think we will ever learn the truth of what really happened during the trial????   I want the truth now.

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: February 14, 2009, 10:39:31 PM »

when in the heck is GV gonna ' talk about Kaleigh?  I am worried.     

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #876 on: February 14, 2009, 10:41:52 PM »

Do you all think we will ever learn the truth of what really happened during the trial????   I want the truth now.

I feel your frustration....

I think the only way we will ever learn the truth is if KC writes a book.  I don't think it would come out at trial, because there is no way KC will get on the stand.  We will hear from the rest of the Anthony's, but they can only testify what KC told them, and that is suspect at best.

I think we all know what happened, but not how it happened.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: February 14, 2009, 10:42:48 PM »

SWEETTREATS
Please dont stay away. I come here and dont realy chat with anyone. I just read the posts and comment. I mostly will just lurk once in a while... I think people here just are too busy getting us info that they dont try to be unfriendly...
Hugs...
misskatie
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: February 14, 2009, 10:44:38 PM »

Cappuccino,
That was an excellent piece about KFN. If you don't mind, I would like to add a few more things.
Regarding the new project, The House of Purpose" for troubled teenage girls, this is most interesting.
This is from the thehouseofpurpose.com website
Profile and Proposal

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

Page 5 of 8
III. Needs/Problems
The current needs/problems we are currently experience are:
 Obtaining funds needed to secure the land and facility.
 We must also secure funds or product/service donations which will allow us to obtain the necessary licensing and insurances, as well as renovations and operating expenses needed to have House of Purpose up and running by January 2010.
 This issue cannot be resolved without private funding as the annual grant from the Department of Health and Human Services is not available until August 2009, at the earliest. <<Waiting for these funds will result in the loss of the current land and facility needed to house the House of Purpose.>>

***The Milsteads house is in foreclosure! I think this is a ploy to save their house.***

If this is the house (in Sherri J. Milstead's name only) there are alseo 2 years of property taxes - 2007 and 2008 due as well to the tune of around $20,000.

ETA: Dennis is on the deed as well. Nice digs - over 6,300 square feet on 5 acres per the assessor.

ETAA: Lis Pendens filed 10/14/2008

Not yet. But boy, do these folks rack up the recorded documents! Liens, judgements, IRS stuff, etc - I had to restrict the date range of the search to keep from hitting the limit on returned documents until I figured out how to change the parameters.

There is a $302,500 mortgage and a $100,000 mortgage, both are "balloons", i.e. interest only for a period of time then the whole thing is due. The money from both was borrowed from an individual, not a bank (same guy on both) who lives in an apartment in Pompano Beach.

Sherri Milstead also goes by the name Sherri Markey.

They have a $360,000 judgement against them for fraud dating from 2004 that appears to be unsatisfied.

I believe you are correct but Im counting on that our government would never give them a grant as soon as they see exactly what you, myself & many others have easily been able to look up thru public records - phew for that.  I just dont want any chance whatsoever that they would ever be able to finance it thru public private donations or businesses as well.

Appears that the info on their website is false advertising that it will open in Jan 2010...unless they have the funding and the deal sealed.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #879 on: February 14, 2009, 10:51:05 PM »

I think during the trial we will know ten times more than we know now.

I followed a case here back in the day. I felt kinda sorry for the murderess. Broken home, made something of herself, went to Naval Academy, all round good girl.
Lucky for me, my appendix burst and I watched the whole trial. I couldn't have imagined that girl did what she did.

When I heard the evidence in that trial I wanted to go to the courthouse and strangle her myself.

Long story short, LE and the DA have evidence that we don't know about and the truth will come out. I can't wait for KC to go to trial. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Cindy and Lee were sitting there with her.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.