April 16, 2024, 03:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 304112 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: February 14, 2009, 10:51:26 PM »

Happy Valentines Day jaa1169! I think what might some people are talking about is a certain monkey is actually Joy Wray aka Anthony lover. She runs a chat site that hates monkeys. I called her out and she wasn't happy about it.
Monkeys are great and are compassionate. We seek the truth!

I almost drove off the road today... saw a sign for a house for sale by a Joy Ray   

Capp, good work! I hope that people take the warnings about KFN seriously.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 14, 2009, 10:53:00 PM »

I have the feeling that there is something going on in the background regarding KC's defense.  Baez has been way too quiet.  Every lawyer pundit on the planet tells him the gig is up.  Now LP has news that the finger prints are indded KC's (consider source, of course!).

Could it be that LE and Baez are talking deal?  It would only make sense.  Hopefully, that would shut everyone up!

Not sure but I do know that they may have gotten word that the Florida bar was considering looking into the Baez/Todd Black complaint & they have had noticed the very critical comments even by other professionals were making in regards to how Baez was handling this case & the statements he was making,  its way too late and rather slim that a  new PR person can adequately repair the damage he has caused himself.

As far as the evidence, I really expected a doc dump this week after Tuesday because if you count back to Baez whining about getting discovery in his motions, its past 30 days now.  A deal, I cant see why the State would offer a deal now no matter how Baez begs after he & his client turned it down twice already.   If the State has solid direct evidence that links Casey's DNA/fingerprints to Caylee's murder if I were them Id put the DP back on the table & then MAYBE offer to take the DP off the table IF Casey pleads guilty.   Its much too late to claim a mentally incapacitated but guilty case now - one due to Casey's extensive efforts to cover her tracks & her now active role in her own defense.  They made a huge mistake showing her as lucid & very aware of what was going on around her.  Her body language (smirks, laughing, hi fis and evil stares etc) and moments of anger are only sealing her faith further.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #882 on: February 14, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »

Good evening Ms. Kitty.  You are looking particularly saucy tonight!  Happy Valentines from TX!
You are from Texas Steel?

Mission/McAllen - in the Rio Grande Valley.  Transplant who actually plays Ice Hockey here with my son

Hockey in McAllen? Wow Didn't know they have that in the Valley.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: February 14, 2009, 10:56:00 PM »

Night Monkeys. Going to bed. Gotta get up in time for 8 am Mass. Oh please pray I make it in time!. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: February 14, 2009, 10:58:25 PM »

Night Monkeys. Going to bed. Gotta get up in time for 8 am Mass. Oh please pray I make it in time!. 
Good nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #885 on: February 14, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »

Good evening Ms. Kitty.  You are looking particularly saucy tonight!  Happy Valentines from TX!

Mission/McAllen - in the Rio Grande Valley.  Transplant who actually plays Ice Hockey here with my son

Its the worst ice I have ever skated on, but we have ice!  Mostly us northeners playing, but we are trying hard to recruit the locals.  If you know the area, then you know that ice hockey doesn't compete well with HS football.  We do have a semi-pro Hockey team here, the Killer Bees, and they draw pretty well.  I just keep telling the locals that hockey is just like soccer on ice!  Then they get it!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: February 14, 2009, 11:01:22 PM »

dang I meant fate not faith....tells me I should hit the fluffies soon 

Welcome new monkeys & thanks to monkeys for your input regarding KFN, NLHF and the Scamanthonys as well as your kind words.  I'm on a mission (along with others) we'll get the deed done!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #887 on: February 14, 2009, 11:02:15 PM »

I have the feeling that there is something going on in the background regarding KC's defense.  Baez has been way too quiet.  Every lawyer pundit on the planet tells him the gig is up.  Now LP has news that the finger prints are indded KC's (consider source, of course!).

Could it be that LE and Baez are talking deal?  It would only make sense.  Hopefully, that would shut everyone up!

Not sure but I do know that they may have gotten word that the Florida bar was considering looking into the Baez/Todd Black complaint & they have had noticed the very critical comments even by other professionals were making in regards to how Baez was handling this case & the statements he was making,  its way too late and rather slim that a  new PR person can adequately repair the damage he has caused himself.

As far as the evidence, I really expected a doc dump this week after Tuesday because if you count back to Baez whining about getting discovery in his motions, its past 30 days now.  A deal, I cant see why the State would offer a deal now no matter how Baez begs after he & his client turned it down twice already.   If the State has solid direct evidence that links Casey's DNA/fingerprints to Caylee's murder if I were them Id put the DP back on the table & then MAYBE offer to take the DP off the table IF Casey pleads guilty.   Its much too late to claim a mentally incapacitated but guilty case now - one due to Casey's extensive efforts to cover her tracks & her now active role in her own defense.  They made a huge mistake showing her as lucid & very aware of what was going on around her.  Her body language (smirks, laughing, hi fis and evil stares etc) and moments of anger are only sealing her faith further.

I agree with everything you say Cap, but I also feel that at some point Baez has got to figure out that there are no winners here.  State only needs to say that the DP is back on the table and he best be thinking seriously about saving KC's life.  Although I am not so sure many people believe that!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #888 on: February 14, 2009, 11:03:03 PM »

Early to bed....

Nighty-nite
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: February 14, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »

Its the worst ice I have ever skated on, but we have ice!  Mostly us northeners playing, but we are trying hard to recruit the locals.  If you know the area, then you know that ice hockey doesn't compete well with HS football.  We do have a semi-pro Hockey team here, the Killer Bees, and they draw pretty well.  I just keep telling the locals that hockey is just like soccer on ice!  Then they get it!
I'm not sure how bad hockey ice is. Where I skate the hockey guys don't like it. Hocky players say our ice is too soft.  Killer Bees. Too funny.

We have loads of Canadians and Yankees where I live. Growing up there was only two rinks, then the Stars came to town!  Hockey is still king here, but at least we have ice to skate on! 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #890 on: February 14, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »

I'm not sure how bad hockey ice is. Where I skate the hockey guys don't like it. Hocky players say our ice is too soft.  Killer Bees. Too funny.

We have loads of Canadians and Yankees where I live. Growing up there was only two rinks, then the Stars came to town!  Hockey is still king here, but at least we have ice to skate on! 

I originally come from the Motor City, home of the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings, so you know how I feel about the Stars!  I actually was at game 4 in Dallas last spring.  Nice hockey fans in Dallas.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: February 14, 2009, 11:13:29 PM »

I am going nite nite too.  Later.........

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #892 on: February 14, 2009, 11:14:53 PM »

Always 1, where do you go when you leave this thread?  It shows you are still on-line, but not in the CMA thread.  Just curious if you know something I don't!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: February 14, 2009, 11:17:55 PM »

Always 1, where do you go when you leave this thread?  It shows you are still on-line, but not in the CMA thread.  Just curious if you know something I don't!
I go to the NH thread, the musings thread, the music thread, the Adj thread and now the Haleigh thread and back again.  Hahahahahahahahaha.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #894 on: February 14, 2009, 11:19:07 PM »

I go to the NH thread, the musings thread, the music thread, the Adj thread and now the Haleigh thread and back again.  Hahahahahahahahaha.

You are a social Monkey!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: February 14, 2009, 11:31:36 PM »

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/95819324001
Here's is a forum stating that Casey was a stripper for a couple of weeks at Dancer's Royale.  It states that she was pregnant at the time, but not yet really showing.  Someone on there is verifying it through a friend of a friend (so who really knows?).  Someone on there also mentions the fact that George did say in his interview when the Fusion pictures came out that those pictures were taken when Casey was pregnant.  Do you think George and Cindy knew Casey was 'stripping' while pregnant and George didn't really know they were Fusion pictures and thought they were Dancer's Royale pictures?  Interesting thought.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #896 on: February 14, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

You think that is busy you should see her little black book!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: February 14, 2009, 11:38:07 PM »

when in the heck is GV gonna ' talk about Kaleigh?  I am worried.     

Sorry, who is GV and who is Kaleigh?

I wish I understood your question.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #898 on: February 14, 2009, 11:39:06 PM »

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/95819324001
Here's is a forum stating that Casey was a stripper for a couple of weeks at Dancer's Royale.  It states that she was pregnant at the time, but not yet really showing.  Someone on there is verifying it through a friend of a friend (so who really knows?).  Someone on there also mentions the fact that George did say in his interview when the Fusion pictures came out that those pictures were taken when Casey was pregnant.  Do you think George and Cindy knew Casey was 'stripping' while pregnant and George didn't really know they were Fusion pictures and thought they were Dancer's Royale pictures?  Interesting thought.

That seems about right.  From the same site, a link to this photo, which I have not seen before!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #899 on: February 14, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »

You think that is busy you should see her little black book!

Really?  You have seen it?   Can you post it please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.