March 29, 2024, 12:34:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 302485 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #900 on: February 14, 2009, 11:41:56 PM »

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/95819324001
Here's is a forum stating that Casey was a stripper for a couple of weeks at Dancer's Royale.  It states that she was pregnant at the time, but not yet really showing.  Someone on there is verifying it through a friend of a friend (so who really knows?).  Someone on there also mentions the fact that George did say in his interview when the Fusion pictures came out that those pictures were taken when Casey was pregnant.  Do you think George and Cindy knew Casey was 'stripping' while pregnant and George didn't really know they were Fusion pictures and thought they were Dancer's Royale pictures?  Interesting thought.

That seems about right.  From the same site, a link to this photo, which I have not seen before!

That photo has been rotating around quite a bit, there is another one similar to this one too.

I do not think that the pole nessesarily means that its a strip club.  A club I went to back in college had a pole for dancing, but it was not a strip club, it was just a "dancing accessory".  (Disclaimer: no offence to strippers or poles)

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #901 on: February 14, 2009, 11:43:16 PM »

Always 1, where do you go when you leave this thread?  It shows you are still on-line, but not in the CMA thread.  Just curious if you know something I don't!
I go to the NH thread, the musings thread, the music thread, the Adj thread and now the Haleigh thread and back again.  Hahahahahahahahaha.
You think that is busy you should see her little black book!

BTW Dolce, your new avi is quite spectacular! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: February 14, 2009, 11:45:48 PM »

Really?  You have seen it?   Can you post it please?
Seen it?  No, its a "Monkey Ledgend"....I am not a high enough ranked monkey to be able to view or post such precious articles.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: February 14, 2009, 11:46:25 PM »

Thank you Steel.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #904 on: February 14, 2009, 11:49:21 PM »

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/95819324001
Here's is a forum stating that Casey was a stripper for a couple of weeks at Dancer's Royale.  It states that she was pregnant at the time, but not yet really showing.  Someone on there is verifying it through a friend of a friend (so who really knows?).  Someone on there also mentions the fact that George did say in his interview when the Fusion pictures came out that those pictures were taken when Casey was pregnant.  Do you think George and Cindy knew Casey was 'stripping' while pregnant and George didn't really know they were Fusion pictures and thought they were Dancer's Royale pictures?  Interesting thought.

That seems about right.  From the same site, a link to this photo, which I have not seen before!

That photo has been rotating around quite a bit, there is another one similar to this one too.

I do not think that the pole nessesarily means that its a strip club.  A club I went to back in college had a pole for dancing, but it was not a strip club, it was just a "dancing accessory".  (Disclaimer: no offence to strippers or poles)

Funny how the stripper pole has gained acceptance.  My wife and her friend took a "stripper pole dancing" class a few years back.  I must say I did not have any problem with her practicing at home!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #905 on: February 14, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »

Really?  You have seen it?   Can you post it please?
Seen it?  No, its a "Monkey Ledgend"....I am not a high enough ranked monkey to be able to view or post such precious articles.

A-1....any comment?
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #906 on: February 14, 2009, 11:56:49 PM »

BikerBev...I am curious what took you to the "other" site.  I am assuming it was WS.  Did you feel for a time that maybe the monkeys were on the wrong track?

Alls well that ends well....welcome back!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: February 15, 2009, 12:05:38 AM »

BikerBev...I am curious what took you to the "other" site.  I am assuming it was WS.  Did you feel for a time that maybe the monkeys were on the wrong track?

Thanks for the welcome back.  Actually, I didn't go to the other side, someone kept throwing my name around on M*urt's site.  I was totally shocked as I'm a peon, a nobody.  Teachers used to write on my report card that I needed to be more outspoken.  SM is the first board I've ever posted on and it's said you always comes back to your first, right? LOL
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #908 on: February 15, 2009, 12:13:22 AM »

Thanks for the welcome back.  Actually, I didn't go to the other side, someone kept throwing my name around on M*urt's site.  I was totally shocked as I'm a peon, a nobody.  Teachers used to write on my report card that I needed to be more outspoken.  SM is the first board I've ever posted on and it's said you always comes back to your first, right? LOL

Not sure about going back to my first.  Although it has been some 35 years now.  I wonder what she is up to?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: February 15, 2009, 12:17:14 AM »

when in the heck is GV gonna ' talk about Kaleigh?  I am worried.     

Sorry, who is GV and who is Kaleigh?

I wish I understood your question.

Maybe GV is Greta?  I'm guessing Kaleigh is Haleigh.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: February 15, 2009, 12:27:35 AM »

Steel, I know this was addressed to another monkey, just wanted to give my two cents, if that's ok.     I cruise 'other' sites and post here.  The reason I do that is to see if there's any angle I haven't thought of yet.  Sometimes other sites have a tidbit of info that we haven't covered here yet, and most times they are covering the same thing, if not quoting us.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #911 on: February 15, 2009, 12:27:59 AM »

Klaas, your opinion matters greatly to me.  Is there any doubt in your mind that ALL of the Anthonys, especially Lee, are mixed up in this?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 15, 2009, 12:32:54 AM »

when in the heck is GV gonna ' talk about Kaleigh?  I am worried.     

Sorry, who is GV and who is Kaleigh?

I wish I understood your question.

Maybe GV is Greta?  I'm guessing Kaleigh is Haleigh.   

*shrug*

I have seen so many different variations of Casey's name here, so maybe you are right about Haleigh. But wrong thread for that?!

Seems the two threads are intertwining a bit.

Just wanted to be able to answer the poster, but alas, I still don't understand the question.

But thanks for trying!

LOL

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #913 on: February 15, 2009, 12:33:11 AM »

Steel, I know this was addressed to another monkey, just wanted to give my two cents, if that's ok.     I cruise 'other' sites and post here.  The reason I do that is to see if there's any angle I haven't thought of yet.  Sometimes other sites have a tidbit of info that we haven't covered here yet, and most times they are covering the same thing, if not quoting us.    

Thanks Wyks.  I too check out the other boards, but I cannot bring myself to post to them.  This is the only place that makes sense to me.  I remember BikerBevs return, and it struck me as a true "mea culpa" about being back.  Smart monkey, that Bev, I might add!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: February 15, 2009, 12:37:57 AM »

Thanks Wyks.  I too check out the other boards, but I cannot bring myself to post to them.  This is the only place that makes sense to me.  I remember BikerBevs return, and it struck me as a true "mea culpa" about being back.  Smart monkey, that Bev, I might add!

I lurk on the 'other' site but post here, cuz this is where it feels like home.  And you're right about Bev.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: February 15, 2009, 12:41:14 AM »

Steel Monkey, thank you, I think.  I'm gonna look up mea culpa. LOL
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #916 on: February 15, 2009, 12:45:08 AM »

Steel Monkey, thank you, I think.  I'm gonna look up mea culpa. LOL

It's all good!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: February 15, 2009, 12:56:37 AM »

Hi there monkeys--

As far as the Caylee case goes, I hardly know what to think. Right now, I believe it's a waiting game. One thing did occur to me this morning which probably was discussed months ago. If so, please disregard.

Over the last few days, many monkeys have gone over the significance of all of the "gas" clues.

My question is--if KC was ready to abandon the car because of the smell and hope that it would be stolen, why wouldn't she just torch it or arrange for submersion in a body of water?  Sending it off a cliff would be another option, but probably not in Florida.

It's so confusing. I just wonder if she threw away Caylee's body  , thought her problem was solved, and wasn't prepared for the decomp smell.

That's exactly what I think happened!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #918 on: February 15, 2009, 01:02:04 AM »

Hi there monkeys--

As far as the Caylee case goes, I hardly know what to think. Right now, I believe it's a waiting game. One thing did occur to me this morning which probably was discussed months ago. If so, please disregard.

Over the last few days, many monkeys have gone over the significance of all of the "gas" clues.

My question is--if KC was ready to abandon the car because of the smell and hope that it would be stolen, why wouldn't she just torch it or arrange for submersion in a body of water?  Sending it off a cliff would be another option, but probably not in Florida.

It's so confusing. I just wonder if she threw away Caylee's body  , thought her problem was solved, and wasn't prepared for the decomp smell.

That's exactly what I think happened!

If the decomposing body was in the trunk for 2 days as LE speculates, would it have started smelling some time after she dumped the body?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: February 15, 2009, 01:12:54 AM »

desi, somewhere in this case, i read that forensics ruled out pesticides, cos the level of chloroform was at a much higher level in her car.  I swear i read that somewhere.  Might have been nancy grace transcripts. 

Really?  Whoa.

If that is the case, my questions about the significance of live maggots and flies existing at the time the car was recovered... will probably really start swirling now.

Chloroform kills maggots. http://books.google.com/books?id=sS4bAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA411&lpg=PA411&dq=how+to+kill+maggots+chloroform&source=web&ots=jEv6gWizNp&sig=-8Dn33h6oB2F91ixHkNBOdFk0cI&hl=en&ei=QbSWSZ7SAde4twf-joSfCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result

If there were very high levels of chloroform in the trunk/boot of the car before George picked it up at the tow yard, would there -- could there -- have been live maggots and flies in there at that time?  Or would the presence of live flies and maggots rule that out; meaning that the chloroform would have to have gotten into the trunk somehow AFTER they picked up the car?  Oh, my head is spinning on that one.

Thanks, I'll look up that info later on.  Hmmmm...

Chloroform does NOT kill maggots unless it is poured directly on them. 

That book was written in 1917 and is not a practical resource for modern medical practice or anything we do today.

I used to have a medical textbook from that era.  It listed pregnancy under "Diseases of Women."

Hi, Monkeys!   Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks Turbo for the info (and Jane for the laugh!)  And my apologies, Monkeys, for bringing this forward again.  I'm like a stubborn little dog with a bone I just can't let go of...   Sorry!

Yes, Turbo, that was a silly link for me to have used.  It was interesting, but as you pointed out, from a very old medical guide.  The use of chloroform to kill maggots apparently was all the rage during and after the Civil War... maggot-infested war wounds, field conditions, etc.  (yuk)

Notice I was trying to say that chloroform is known to kill maggots, not that it is a common or recommended modern-day method.  If you Google "how to kill maggots" you will get some hits suggesting chloroform for the job.

As you know, chloroform went out of fashion decades ago for human medical uses, and since the late 70's has also been out of favor for other uses due to its carcinogenic nature and other environmental concerns.  But it is still commonly used in pesticides and in scientific and forensic procedures.  And apparently by some for recreational if dangerous chemical thrills.

Turbo, you say chloro only kills maggots if applied directly. While I have found some (rare) references to chloroform being used as a fumigation agent to kill nematodes and larvae, I haven't found a specific reference to maggots.  And you are right, there are plenty of references to killing maggots by directly applying chloroform.

Still looking into this.  Thanks again for the info.  I'm trying to learn what effect if any chloroform-heavy fumes in a closed trunk might have had on insects.  Thinking in terms of sequence of events.

1.  March:  Someone, probably Casey, performs computer searches about chloroform.  (I think this date is correct?  Or was it May?  Not certain...)

2.  June 15-16:  Probable date of Caylee's death.

3.  June 23:  Per Tony, the date he "rescued" Casey near her house, breaking the shed lock to obtain two gas cans.

4.  June 24:  George reports gas-can theft and shed break-in to LE.  He later tells several versions of a doubtful story about confronting Casey the same day and retrieving the gas cans.  He says she wouldn't let him near the trunk on this date.  He did not report to the police that he had recovered the stolen gas cans.  Cindy has contradicted herself in public statements about whether or not she knew of the gas-can theft or the police report.

5.  June 25:  Caylee's body hat to have been present in the trunk of the Pontiac on or before this date, per Casey's message to Amy about the smell.

6.  June 27:  Pontiac is abandoned at Amscot, with Casey claiming to have run out of gas again.  Casey tells Tony her father will be retrieving the car.  Caylee's body is presumably no longer in the trunk at this point.  (Note:  Casey to Amy re odor on 6/27:  "I got rid of it.")

7.  June 30:  Casey goes with Amy to Target to buy a gas can.  Pontiac is towed to wrecker yard, where it remains for over two weeks.

8.  July 15:  Live flies and maggots are present in the trunk when it is opened at the tow yard.  There is a bag of trash in the trunk which does NOT contain pizza, contrary to Cindy's public statements about stinking, rotting, maggot-covered pizza.

9.  July 15 (&16?):  Witnesses claim to have seen the Anthonys cleaning out the car and trunk.  Then Anthonys later admit to LE that they cleaned out the car.  Cindy says she sprayed Febreze in the trunk.

9.  July 17:  Pontiac is secured by LE.  No live maggots present.  Evidence from Pontiac's trunk is collected, including air samples.  Forensic testing finds evidence of a high level of "pure" chloroform in the samples.

10.  Late June/early Aug?:  When the gas cans come up in a LE interview, George accompanies OCSO personnel to his home in mid-interview to retrieve the gas cans as evidence.

11.  December 11:  Caylee's remains are found, OCSO obtains a search warrant for the Anthonys' home.  Among items seized are apparently pesticide containers and sprayers.

So, if anyone would care to help me think this through, I'd really appreciate it.  What is your take on the flies/maggots/chloroform anyway, Turbo?  Would a high level of chloroform or residue in a closed trunk kill flies and/or maggots?  If not, would it significantly inhibit their reproduction, growth, or life cycles?

My new signature line needs to read:  "Sorry for the long post."   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.