May 04, 2024, 08:52:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 306996 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: February 15, 2009, 01:15:04 AM »

heh heh OOPS:  Quality Control issues:  Two "9's" in my previous post...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: February 15, 2009, 01:21:42 AM »

hiyas, I just been reading up in lurker mode 
Hey desi, about what we discussed last night re the chloroform concentration, pooky posted this link, it isnt where I read it, but it says the same as I saw somewhere else:

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-made-bail-again.html

Chemist Jeff Flowers, who has testified in state and federal court as an expert, said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," Flowers said.

Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform, WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported."It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible," Flowers said.

Flowers said chloroform can be found in very small amounts in everyday liquid cleaning products. But, he said, chloroform cannot vaporize or get in to the air unless large amounts of it are present.

"That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: February 15, 2009, 01:24:19 AM »

Klaas, your opinion matters greatly to me.  Is there any doubt in your mind that ALL of the Anthonys, especially Lee, are mixed up in this?

I believe ALL of the Anthony's have known that Caylee was most likely dead since they found the car and no Caylee.  I also believe that they threw logic out the door.  I also believe they assisted in destroying evidedence.  I do not beleive they were involved in actually murdering Caylee, I think that was Casey on her own.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 15, 2009, 01:32:24 AM »

an article on decomposition
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080713184908AAflQeK

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: February 15, 2009, 01:42:14 AM »

Hey desi, about what we discussed last night re the chloroform concentration, pooky posted this link, it isnt where I read it, but it says the same as I saw somewhere else:

Chemist Jeff Flowers, who has testified in state and federal court as an expert, said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," Flowers said.

Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform, WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported."It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible," Flowers said.

Flowers said chloroform can be found in very small amounts in everyday liquid cleaning products. But, he said, chloroform cannot vaporize or get in to the air unless large amounts of it are present.

"That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

Ah, Lucinda!  You came through girl!  Thank you so much for finding this. See?  Your memory is in good shape, and here's the proof.  Thank you for going to the trouble.

(And thanks Brandi, for making Desi GREEN! for St. Patty's day!)

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: February 15, 2009, 01:44:50 AM »

Ah, Lucinda!  You came through girl!  Thank you so much for finding this. See?  Your memory is in good shape, and here's the proof.  Thank you for going to the trouble.

Thank Pooky, she was the one who found it, god love her.  I been at work most of today. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: February 15, 2009, 01:53:59 AM »

Klaas, your opinion matters greatly to me.  Is there any doubt in your mind that ALL of the Anthonys, especially Lee, are mixed up in this?

I believe ALL of the Anthony's have known that Caylee was most likely dead since they found the car and no Caylee.  I also believe that they threw logic out the door.  I also believe they assisted in destroying evidedence.  I do not beleive they were involved in actually murdering Caylee, I think that was Casey on her own.

(Desi was waiting with interest and bated breath to see if Klaas would answer this... I, too, wanted to know Klaas's opinion...)

I agree with everything you said, Klaas. 

The fateful decision that was made on July 15, to drive the car home from the wrecker yard after discovering that smell -- and that stain -- speaks VOLUMES, doesn't it?

Cindy's message to Casey at 4:27 that day:  "Call me ASAP.  Major prob"

"Major prob" allright.  Poor Caylee.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #927 on: February 15, 2009, 02:00:58 AM »

(Desi was waiting with interest and bated breath to see if Klaas would answer this... I, too, wanted to know Klaas's opinion...)

The fateful decision that was made on July 15, to drive the car home from the wrecker yard after discovering that smell -- and that stain -- speaks VOLUMES, doesn't it?

But Des.........

If (and it is a BIG if) you believe CA when she said "who took her" then the situation is wide open.  Once she got the answer to that question, then everything is possible as far as a cover up.

BTW Klaas... thank you for the insight.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 15, 2009, 02:18:06 AM »

Come to my thread in my sig image .. your avatar is not working properly for some reason!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: February 15, 2009, 02:34:29 AM »

But Des.........

If (and it is a BIG if) you believe CA when she said "who took her" then the situation is wide open.  Once she got the answer to that question, then everything is possible as far as a cover up.

Oooh.  Interesting. 

(Desi-brain-fail moment here.  Can't recall when/where Cindy said, "Who took her..."    -- Heading for Google --  Okay.  Found it:  Lee's LE interview.)

So, per Lee, Cindy asked Casey who took her... Casey's answer was "the nanny did."  Cindy then laid into her about why she hadn't told them sooner, We could have found her a month ago, etc. -- which according to Lee, led to the usual Anthony mother-daughter fighting mode, in which the focus switched from concern about Caylee to the eternal issues between the two.

"Who took her" could have been a step in Cindy's usual m.o. with Casey.  She claimed to be able to always eventually get the truth out of Casey by asking her questions and talking to her.

I also recall that in what sounded like an "excited utterance" reported by Lee from earlier in that same interaction, when Cindy overheard Casey tell Lee that she had not seen her daughter for 31 days, Cindy barged in and yelled at Casey, "What have you done?"

Here is an NG transcript link where Lee's statements were featured.  Lots of interesting tidbits there.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/25/ng.01.html
One in particular:  Cindy said that at no time was Casey ever alone after she brought her back to the house on July15.  But Lee's statement clearly indicates he left Casey alone in the garage several times...  hmmm.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: February 15, 2009, 02:46:16 AM »

But Des.........

Oh, Steel, sorry I forgot to emphasize that you had a great point here. 

You got my furry little brain going off on a tangent 

... and it ended up sounding like I disagreed, when I actually thought you had a good point (bold above).  Just wanted to make that clear.

Desi

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: February 15, 2009, 03:40:17 AM »

Justice for Caylee
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 02:32:21 PM by San » Logged

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: February 15, 2009, 03:55:22 AM »

Howdy. 

Test
Good Night if any Monkeys are still up at this hour!!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: February 15, 2009, 04:08:17 AM »

Howdy. 

Test
Good Night if any Monkeys are still up at this hour!!!

PJ (Paula) flower

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: February 15, 2009, 06:52:37 AM »

Good Morning ALL Monkeys!

PJ (Paula) flower

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: February 15, 2009, 06:53:46 AM »

Good morning Lucinda and Morning Monkeys -- Reading this now -- BRB
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: February 15, 2009, 06:56:03 AM »

Good morning PookyBear, Mary Ann, PJ, suzyinpgh and 5 Guests

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: February 15, 2009, 06:57:18 AM »

Good Morning ALL Monkeys!

PJ (Paula) flower

Good morning PJ
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: February 15, 2009, 07:00:45 AM »

so, what do we all think casey will do if its true her fingerpronts are on the duct tape?  Will she confess, and tell what really happened and do a ple deal, or will she make up a story how her fingerprints got there, and end up at trial? 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: February 15, 2009, 07:01:44 AM »

sorry for typos, sometimes my keys jam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.