March 29, 2024, 09:09:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 302524 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 08:43:31 PM »

I heard a very interesting theory today that KC and Lee are not blood brother and sister.  My first thought was to just write it off, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.  They do not act like bro/sis, not even step brother and sister.  It got me wondering.

Thoughts?

I don't know. One thing that always confused me was Lee's hair. It's so different from Cindy's or KC's or George's. It seems very rough and curly (when his head's not shaved that is).
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 08:43:41 PM »

Steel Monkey lands safely and declares Casey Marie Anthony is done.  Put a fork in her.

I think she has been "done" from the beginning.........but they are all terrified they are going to jail with her. There is something else in this drama they are working so hard to cover up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 08:45:14 PM »

I heard a very interesting theory today that KC and Lee are not blood brother and sister.  My first thought was to just write it off, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.  They do not act like bro/sis, not even step brother and sister.  It got me wondering.

Thoughts?

As much as I would like to believe that because I do believe Lee was Caylee's father, I seriously doubt it.  I do realize all the rumors of Cindy not being faithful all those years, and I do see her suggestive antics with men, but in my humble (or not so humble) opinion, what we have is is just have an old fashioned case of incest. 

His "script" sounded like a lovesick lover rather than a brother, so I took him at his word, his world is not complete without KC.  I do not believe that is all that family is hiding though. There is SOMETHING much darker under the surface here.

I did not get to see the memorial, but did get a few snippets of LA on Nancy Grace.  Good Grief!  WTF was that all about.  My first reaction was that he was speaking to Caylee, but I really do not know.

It was almost as if he approached it as saying the most off-the-wall thing he could write just to see if he could get a reaction.  Mission accomplished.

I do not think there was a hidden "code" to his sister.  I do not place them that high on the intelligence scale.  But still?  He had his chance to really say something nice about Caylee, and he totally f*&ked it up!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »

Anything new on the case?
No just more ridiculousness from the A's and there supporters.
They hijacked the Team Jesse Grund thread and spewed bile throughout. We even rated a mention(scared monkeys that is) tee hee! Must be doing something right.
BEST TRUE CRIME BLOG   
Selection       Votes
BeaconHell    11%   176
CLEWS    1%   9
The Criminal Report Daily    5%   74
The Daily BS    8%   127
Dreamin' Demon    47%   729
In Cold Blog    3%   47
Juror Thirteen    2%   33
Murder Book 2008    0%   1
Scared Monkeys    19%   285
Trials and Tribulations    3%   48
True Crime Report    1%   10

1,539 votes total
Here is the current tally so we need heaps more votes. Remember you can vote every 24hrs monkeys!
Hey Steel Monkey, othing surprises me anymore when it comes to the A's but I do think that Lee and Casey are blood brother and sister.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »

Thoughts?

As much as I would like to believe that because I do believe Lee was Caylee's father, I seriously doubt it.  I do realize all the rumors of Cindy not being faithful all those years, and I do see her suggestive antics with men, but in my humble (or not so humble) opinion, what we have is is just have an old fashioned case of incest. 

His "script" sounded like a lovesick lover rather than a brother, so I took him at his word, his world is not complete without KC.  I do not believe that is all that family is hiding though. There is SOMETHING much darker under the surface here.

I did not get to see the memorial, but did get a few snippets of LA on Nancy Grace.  Good Grief!  WTF was that all about.  My first reaction was that he was speaking to Caylee, but I really do not know.

It was almost as if he approached it as saying the most off-the-wall thing he could write just to see if he could get a reaction.  Mission accomplished.

I do not think there was a hidden "code" to his sister.  I do not place them that high on the intelligence scale.  But still?  He had his chance to really say something nice about Caylee, and he totally f*&ked it up!

I agree Steelmonkey.  Lee Anthony is too dumb to speak in code.  Conway said he was telling his sister (CMA) that he loved her.  Later he said Lee was speaking to the three Anthony women.  OK, which one of them taught him how to live.  Was it Casey?  Oh yeah, her lifestyle was certainly something to emulate.  The whole family is nuts.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 08:54:09 PM »

The whole family is nuts.

Got to hand it to you Babybear, sometimes the most simple statements carry the most weight.

Well done!   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »

Having lost my husband to prostate cancer, I can certainly sympathize with anyone who has gone through the loss of their lifetime companion as I did. However, everyone does not feel the same and I can absolutely guarantee that George Anthony is the last person I would ever wish to see.

I would not wish to be in the company of someone who knows his daughter killed his granddaughter in a most horrible way and suggests that the general public write his daughter in jail and say, "Hi, how're you doin'."  This man is beneath contempt, IMO, and everything he does is suspect.  I believe he has rushed to Satsuma to get more publicity for the immoral Anthony family.  I think that Mr. Cummings should tell him to leave.  George Anthony has no right to tell the press to do anything.  It is because of the press that the killer of his daughter was identified.  Oh yeah.........

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 09:08:29 PM »

Ok, after nearly an hour on the phone I finally was heard by a very rude woman at Rev. Jackson's foundation office.  She gave me a contact to pass information on to, from what I am told its more like a filtration sort of system.  I am going to contact them tomorrow during regular business hours.......here is to hoping!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 09:13:27 PM »

Ok, after nearly an hour on the phone I finally was heard by a very rude woman at Rev. Jackson's foundation office.  She gave me a contact to pass information on to, from what I am told its more like a filtration sort of system.  I am going to contact them tomorrow during regular business hours.......here is to hoping!

Forgive me Dolce for being woefully behind, but what are you up to with the Jackson clan?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 09:15:25 PM »

Having lost my husband to prostate cancer, I can certainly sympathize with anyone who has gone through the loss of their lifetime companion as I did. However, everyone does not feel the same and I can absolutely guarantee that George Anthony is the last person I would ever wish to see.

I would not wish to be in the company of someone who knows his daughter killed his granddaughter in a most horrible way and suggests that the general public write his daughter in jail and say, "Hi, how're you doin'."  This man is beneath contempt, IMO, and everything he does is suspect.  I believe he has rushed to Satsuma to get more publicity for the immoral Anthony family.  I think that Mr. Cummings should tell him to leave.  George Anthony has no right to tell the press to do anything.  It is because of the press that the killer of his daughter was identified.  Oh yeah.........

I saw george on news earlier, he acted liked he was running the show there, in Satsuma,  the father just stood back.  It seemed odd for george to be there offering help,  when he was just short of suicide himself, not the sort of help a distraut family should have.  jmo
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 09:20:32 PM »

BabyBear    so sorry for the loss of your husband. Just wanted to tell you that I agreed with every post that you've made today.Every time I was thinking something, you had nailed right there on the page. Luv how your mind ticks.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »

Forgive me Dolce for being woefully behind, but what are you up to with the Jackson clan?
Well you see Steele, George and KFN were at the aid of Hayleigh Cummings family in a matter of hours after discovering the poor child missing.  Within the same distance, just south of Orlando a young child by the name of Adji Desir vanished nearly a month ago.  Adji's family are not at all wealthy, they are of Hatian decent, and did I mention that Adji is mentally disabled?  Even after National attention has been given to this poor child not so much as a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
I am outraged!  KFN collects donations under the false pretense that they are to help ALL children, to me it looks as if they only help the children who are going to bring them the most funds in return, and if you really want to get technical, as I did, I am playing the race card. 
I have notified Kathi Belich, the main reporter in Orlando on the Caylee case, and have been working most of the evening to get in touch with someone in the Jackson camp.
I am not a happy camper about this.  EVERY CHILD derserves to be found!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 09:24:05 PM »

I saw george on news earlier, he acted liked he was running the show there, in Satsuma,  the father just stood back.  It seemed odd for george to be there offering help,  when he was just short of suicide himself, not the sort of help a distraut family should have.  jmo

George Anthony has NEVER had a member of his family kidnapped or go missing.  End this charade.  NOW!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »

Well you see Steele, George and KFN were at the aid of Hayleigh Cummings family in a matter of hours after discovering the poor child missing.  Within the same distance, just south of Orlando a young child by the name of Adji Desir vanished nearly a month ago.  Adji's family are not at all wealthy, they are of Hatian decent, and did I mention that Adji is mentally disabled?  Even after National attention has been given to this poor child not so much as a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
I am outraged!  KFN collects donations under the false pretense that they are to help ALL children, to me it looks as if they only help the children who are going to bring them the most funds in return, and if you really want to get technical, as I did, I am playing the race card. 
I have notified Kathi Belich, the main reporter in Orlando on the Caylee case, and have been working most of the evening to get in touch with someone in the Jackson camp.
I am not a happy camper about this.  EVERY CHILD derserves to be found!

Thank you for the recap, and I could not agree more.  Indeed, the race is a factor as usual.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »

So sorry for my spelling errors in my previous posts- I am very angry at the moment.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »

Thank you for the recap, and I could not agree more.  Indeed, the race is a factor as usual.
No problem Steel.  Myself and my family spent nearly a week with Adji's family.  They are the polar opposites of the Anthony's, that family was so very helpfull, gratefull, and helped as best as they could to search for Adji within the search areas. (Even his elderly Grandmother who is disabled)
They were the first to mention that they did not have money to pay for a huge search, but that did not stop them.  The family was out passing water to searchers and volunteers as well as homemade food.  It was what they could do.
It breaks my heart to think that in the eyes of a foundation supposedly based on charity from the American public in efforts to search for any missing child, that they would so blatantly neglect Adji and his family.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2009, 09:33:02 PM »

George Anthony has NEVER had a member of his family kidnapped or go missing.  End this charade.  NOW!

~~~~AMEN ~~~~~

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »

BabyBear    so sorry for the loss of your husband. Just wanted to tell you that I agreed with every post that you've made today.Every time I was thinking something, you had nailed right there on the page. Luv how your mind ticks.

Thank you, MizJay. I appreciate your words. I do feel strongly about these Anthonys and George did seem to be directing the show with his odd body movements and eyebrow elevations. While I do not think his "suicide" threats were real (Nobody takes their blankie and pillow to do away with themselves) his actions do indicate some serious mental problems IMO and I don't think he should be within 50 miles of the Cummings. I would put nothing past him.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »

Thank you, MizJay. I appreciate your words. I do feel strongly about these Anthonys and George did seem to be directing the show with his odd body movements and eyebrow elevations. While I do not think his "suicide" threats were real (Nobody takes their blankie and pillow to do away with themselves) his actions do indicate some serious mental problems IMO and I don't think he should be within 50 miles of the Cummings. I would put nothing past him.

There is something very sinister about George. I can't put my finger on it, but it is there. Considering that I believe the entire the epitome of evil, nothing surprises me any of them do at this point. 

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 09:40:26 PM »

So sorry for my spelling errors in my previous posts- I am very angry at the moment.

Dolce, I don't know if you seen this as it may have got lost in the thread changeover but I thought I'd repost it, as it is further proof that KFN is all about the pretty little missing children for money.

Here is a story about a family that was left in the dust by KFN.
KFN had promised to help find find their missing loved one but as soon as the Caylee case hit the airwaves the Milsteads saw dollar signs and left this family, never to even answer their emails again.

Haleigh is their next dollar sign.

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2008/12/kid-finders-network-update.html

If they truly cared about missing people, they would have helped this family that they promised, AS well as Caylee's family. They should have reached out to Adij a month ago too. I hate them.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.