April 27, 2024, 01:23:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 305100 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: February 13, 2009, 05:07:51 PM »

Klaas - thanks for scanning the NE article for us today.

The picture of KC that Fox isn't allowing us to view anymore -  Did you all see it?   Was it bad?    I'm a nosey monkey.

I missed it.  I'm wondering if it's one of the party pics we've already seen.

Yea, it is an older one....she is in polka dot skivies and pulling down two guys pants.

Interesting, the timing of the these releases.. The pic we've already seen instead of a doc dump?  My suggestion to them.. just get on with it already. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: February 13, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »

George.. with Haleigh's father and his gf. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #402 on: February 13, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »

Just got caught up....so...
~Pic of Casey in her skivies being a slore
~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~GA needs to catch a flight home
~Newfie has a drug / alcohol problem
~Nut is anti-social
~Boo called Joy out and is on the time out branch
~Today needs a diaper change

Did I miss anything??

Somebody at joysangels called us hateful nutty housewifes. 
That about covers it.
I am far from a housewife.  Not married, work in medical field daily, no kids at home, travel when I want, etc....

haha im sorry i must be overtired. it just struck me funny that out of that three word phrase, the one that you took umbrage to was 'housewife' !

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: February 13, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »

~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~Nut is anti-social

Did I miss anything??

That about covers it.
I am far from a housewife.  Not married, work in medical field daily, no kids at home, travel when I want, etc....

haha im sorry i must be overtired. it just struck me funny that out of that three word phrase, the one that you took umbrage to was 'housewife' !

Peanut, i didn't catch it either but that is funny!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: February 13, 2009, 05:26:32 PM »

~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~Nut is anti-social

Did I miss anything??

That about covers it.

I'm with doselady!  I've been called a lot of things!  And you can call me nutty!  And you can call my hateful!  But DO NOT call me a housewife!   Seriously!  Are we in the 40's?!  Housewives aren't even housewives any more .... the politically correct term is "Domestic Goddess"
(FYI ... I'm not either of those ... I'm just nutty and hateful ...)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 13, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »

I too think an intruder might use something to prop a door open.  However, there is a big difference between a cinder block and a brick.  I have heard both cinder block and brick.  Another child or a small person could put a brick as a doorstop, but it would take a stronger person to lift a cinder block and put it in place without dropping it.  I just wonder if the little tart girlfriend had a habit of going outside to visit neighbors or go to a store or whatever and leaving the door propped open.  It seems like something an immature girl would do.  I don't see a man feeling the need to prop the door open even if he knew he would be carrying a child out in his arms.  But I can see a young girl propping the door when she was going to carry something in or out of the house.  But this really belongs on the other forum for Haleigh.

I don't think Cindy and George could use the "abductor on the loose" theory because it is highly unlikely, even if Zanny existed, that she would be abducting a child she did not know when Casey has started her reasons for abducting Caylee were more personal, such as wanting Caylee for her own or wanting to teach Caylee a lesson.

Also, the M.O.s are different.  Caylee was just two; Haleigh is five.  No real way to connect the two crimes in my opinion.  Cindy and George, imo, are seeking money and/or trying to improve their images with the public.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #406 on: February 13, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »

~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~Nut is anti-social

Did I miss anything??

That about covers it.

I'm with doselady!  I've been called a lot of things!  And you can call me nutty!  And you can call my hateful!  But DO NOT call me a housewife!   Seriously!  Are we in the 40's?!  Housewives aren't even housewives any more .... the politically correct term is "Domestic Goddess"
(FYI ... I'm not either of those ... I'm just nutty and hateful ...)

Now now ladies, I am a housewife and a mom (by choice!) and love it - I worked in the high power world of litigation for a long time but kids are nicer!  (and yes, I am a goddess!)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #407 on: February 13, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »

I missed it.. what are Murt and LP up to now? 
Same crap different day!  LOL

LP is already at Hayleigh's parents home, he has called for Murt and his Murtards to join.
Dolce,it just hit me- I wonder how much reward money LP has offered for Adji's return since he posted $25,000 for the return of Hayleigh .

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 13, 2009, 05:33:04 PM »

Klaas - thanks for scanning the NE article for us today.

The picture of KC that Fox isn't allowing us to view anymore -  Did you all see it?   Was it bad?    I'm a nosey monkey.

I missed it.  I'm wondering if it's one of the party pics we've already seen.
It seemed to me that the guy on the left was Sean Daly and the one on the right seemed shorter but had side resemblance of Sean..might have been his brother. I am pretty sure the one was Sean. I had seen the picture of Casey in the pants before but I had not seen the complete picture...it was on someone's photobucket months ago.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: February 13, 2009, 05:33:30 PM »

Is George suggesting that the one armed Zanny struck again ?
Go home George. I am not posting any more about the A Family, you 15 mins of infamy is OVER. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: February 13, 2009, 05:37:12 PM »

And of course on your left....Officer Milstead
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: February 13, 2009, 05:40:31 PM »

On CNN HLN - Mike Brooks is filling in today.  Talking about Lee and the CMA speech.

Family atty stated it was meant for all three:  Caylee, Cindy and Casey.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 13, 2009, 05:45:05 PM »

On CNN HLN - Mike Brooks is filling in today.  Talking about Lee and the CMA speech.

Yeah, right
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: February 13, 2009, 05:48:59 PM »

I missed it.. what are Murt and LP up to now? 
Same crap different day!  LOL

LP is already at Hayleigh's parents home, he has called for Murt and his Murtards to join.
Dolce,it just hit me- I wonder how much reward money LP has offered for Adji's return since he posted $25,000 for the return of Hayleigh .
IMO ~ LP saw where the spotlights were headed ... and they weren't headed Adji's way ...
(not a big LP fan ~ can ya tell?)
If I were being generous, I suppose I could say ... LP can't offer a reward for every missing child ... no one has that kind of money ... or ... LP just happened to be in FL when Hayleigh went missing ... and maybe he wasn't when Adji went missing ... but I'm not that generous.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 13, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »

They keep advertising NG's  special on Monday, "The Dark Side of Casey Anthony".  My kids want to know why I am yelling, "That is the only side of her there is!!!"

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #415 on: February 13, 2009, 05:54:43 PM »

~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~Nut is anti-social

Did I miss anything??

Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop snowing ...
Other than that ~ I think you've got it covered!   

OMG I needed to Laugh .........That was GREAT 

I have a Doxie Chi - and Understand Wyke's plight ................

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #416 on: February 13, 2009, 05:59:11 PM »

Yeah, right

I think we all need to start Chewing Gum ... 
24/7 so we can gain insight ........ arrr arr

What would an Anthony do without a mouth full of Gum ?
Oh sorry Lee doesn't chew gum he just kisses his wrists ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 13, 2009, 05:59:28 PM »

And of course on your left....Officer Milstead

puker We sooooo need a vomit monkey

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #418 on: February 13, 2009, 05:59:47 PM »

That is not true!! I'm never funny and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that... OMG, I can't do it, I'm a punctuation addict!! It's killing me!!  i wrong  again iam sorry
i only want to see casey FRY LIKE COOKED BACON for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject. OK, I'll quit. I've giggled myself into a corner and I fear the time-out branch.
bou you better stop being so funny you're so funny I'm LOL actually ROFLMAO so you better stop Oh I'm feeling better can you tell%

(sorry, couldn't help myself! No one gave me props on my alliteration earlier, so I'm gonna be a stinker tonight (Klaas takes Friday nights off, right? You and Newfie both told me those are the best nites to goof off Wink )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #419 on: February 13, 2009, 06:07:02 PM »

"If people would just get out, look in your back yards, get out your flashlight, look under your trailer, in your shed, look everywhere you can- just help us out," Sheffield said. "We don't want a tragic ending like the Caylee Anthony story. She's our Haleigh bug - we want her home."

Approximately an hour later, a second vigil took place just a short distance down the road.

That is from the Haleigh thread and seems to me GA's ONLY reason for being there is to use this as a podium to profess KC's innocence thru others in the media spotlight. IMO he has sunk to an ALL NEW LOW. I am so angry I can barely type. He is using THIS poor missing child and HER family to try to save his murdering daughter!!  and to think there are people who do not see this.. they need to take the blinders off!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.