April 30, 2024, 04:33:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 305280 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 13, 2009, 08:40:16 PM »

sweetstreets

I'm sorry if you thought I was "picking" on you with my (and I guess it's a perception thing) humorous post to Boo.  I sincerely apologize because it is never my intent to hurt anyone's feelings.

More to the point ... your post touched me ... as I can feel your pain ... just don't choose to share those details ... but do feel it.  And I will tell you, that at about age 30 (and God how I wished I had realized this earlier!)  I realized that THIS IS MY LIFE ... and it's within my ability (and my ability only!) to either be a victim or a survivor ... no matter who believed me ... how my family or any one else felt about me ... the only thing I could control was how I felt about myself and how I lived the rest of my life.  I've chosen to live life to the fullest ... To do that I can't dwell on the past or even give it a passing thought!  I can be happy ... I can make jokes ... I can make others happy ... I can love ... I can forgive ... I can choose not to forgive ... and still live a happy life ... who would have thought that!  You don't have to forgive!  Some things are absolutely unforgiveable!  But that doesn't mean I'll give up my life and my happiness and sit in some bucket of self loathing and pain ... dwelling on what has happened to me.

I didn't choose to forgive ... or forget ... I chose to get over it ... thinking that somewhere down the line ... that B*tch Karma will step in ... and until she does ... or doesn't .. I'm not going to live an unhappy life.  In the end ... if Karma never shows up ...

I am who I make of myself ... I will never be what others did to me ...

Just a thought ... that I only hope will help you ...

Hey, Newfie. That was so kind and encouraging of you!  I know you didn't mean any harm by your humor.  You are always a light in the darkness, and your funny bone is a big part of that!

I would like to add:  "Mind over matter" and positive thinking can certainly go a LONG way.  They can help many people -- like you -- overcome the pain of childhood trauma and abuse, and transform their lives.  Healing is a beautiful thing indeed, and I applaud your strength and wisdom.

For others, "mind over matter" is not always helpful.  It seems to depend on the type and degree of damage that has been done... and the basic make-up of the victim.  Everyone is different, you know, and some people need much more or very different approaches to be able to heal.  How wonderful that you have "found your way" into the sunshine, and I hope that your words bring some comfort to sweetstreets.

Some people are attracted to crime stories in which children are victims... somehow following the story, blaming those who are at fault, and hoping for justice seems to help with the healing.  There are probably lots of Monkeys here at SM who share this kind of history...  The Caylee case is especially painful, because for all these months her family has not validated the harm done to her, nor held accountable the perpetrator who harmed her.  It is so frustrating and sad... for those who have been hurt as children, it is important to see justice... and to share their outrage with like-minded others.

It really was nice of you to offer your insights and to follow up with sweetstreets. You are a cool Monkey, and I love your sense of humor, always. ((hug))

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 13, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »

I noticed that John Walsh AMW, Mark Klass & Mark Lunsford all have made comment & offered some sort of assistance in Haleigh's case when in Caylee's case they didnt go near it with a 1,000 mile pole because they knew like most of us that caylee wasnt abducted.    I dont count Josh Duckett because he is  naive & blindsided by KFN so until he dissassociates from them like the Kesse family made a formal request to have KFN remove any and all mention of their daughter off their paraphenilia I cant offer him respect in regard to being involved in other missing children cases.  I do most certainly feel for him that he has no definitive answers about Trenton - that is heartbreaking & torture, he still needs our prayers.

It doesnt surprise me one bit that George is partnering with KFN despite what has been factually reported about the Milsteads, I mean here is a guy who admits as an ex deputy that he was stupid enough to get roped in a Nigerian money scam & cant stand up to that witch of a wife of his. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #522 on: February 13, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »

Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop snowing ...
Other than that ~ I think you've got it covered!   
I read this as "Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop smoking ."and went "huh? a smoking doxie? Now that's funny! A constipated smoking doxie is hilarious!

Actually, my doxie doesn't bother with smoking, he just just *eats*, I repeat, eats weed.     Has done it twice now!  Two of my sons friends have stopped by to visit, (two seperate times) to watch movies with my middle son.  Each of them have happened to had weed in their pocket, which my lil hound dawg nosed out and ate... both times....   

So in one sense, he's a drug dog.     And lucky to be alive, since weed is toxic to dogs.  I'd prefer he take up smoking reg. ciggies instead. 

Maybe he and Newfie should start a group...a 12 drink/dope group?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 13, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »

A reporter on NG just announced that they found a little girl's footprint in the woods when they took the canine dogs out from the backdoor thru the woods - thats new in addition to the "items found."

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: February 13, 2009, 08:43:28 PM »

Actually, my doxie doesn't bother with smoking, he just just *eats*, I repeat, eats weed.     Has done it twice now!  Two of my sons friends have stopped by to visit, (two seperate times) to watch movies with my middle son.  Each of them have happened to had weed in their pocket, which my lil hound dawg nosed out and ate... both times....   

So in one sense, he's a drug dog.     And lucky to be alive, since weed is toxic to dogs.  I'd prefer he take up smoking reg. ciggies instead. 

Well there you have it Wyks!  Your doxie isn't a snow blower!  He's a weed eater!  Move to a warmer climate!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #525 on: February 13, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »

Oh Oh Oh ... and I should add ...
I hope my comments ends up on some other blog! 
A monkey who is over her dysfunction junction .. what's your function!
(For those of us old enought to remember School House Rock!)     
Thanks Newfie. I couldn't have said what you did to sweetstreets better.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: February 13, 2009, 08:46:40 PM »

Gotta run, Monkeys!

Hugs to all.  Will check in late tonight if possible; if not I'll be back tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day to all Monkeys!

Desi

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: February 13, 2009, 08:47:52 PM »

Just got caught up....so...
~Pic of Casey in her skivies being a slore
~NO doc dump
~New Spokesperson for JB
~GA needs to catch a flight home
~Newfie has a drug / alcohol problem
~Nut is anti-social
~Boo called Joy out and is on the time out branch
~Today needs a diaper change

Did I miss anything??

What makes you thing that?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #528 on: February 13, 2009, 08:47:59 PM »

sweetstreets

I'm sorry if you thought I was "picking" on you with my (and I guess it's a perception thing) humorous post to Boo.  I sincerely apologize because it is never my intent to hurt anyone's feelings.

More to the point ... your post touched me ... as I can feel your pain ... just don't choose to share those details ... but do feel it.  And I will tell you, that at about age 30 (and God how I wished I had realized this earlier!)  I realized that THIS IS MY LIFE ... and it's within my ability (and my ability only!) to either be a victim or a survivor ... no matter who believed me ... how my family or any one else felt about me ... the only thing I could control was how I felt about myself and how I lived the rest of my life.  I've chosen to live life to the fullest ... To do that I can't dwell on the past or even give it a passing thought!  I can be happy ... I can make jokes ... I can make others happy ... I can love ... I can forgive ... I can choose not to forgive ... and still live a happy life ... who would have thought that!  You don't have to forgive!  Some things are absolutely unforgiveable!  But that doesn't mean I'll give up my life and my happiness and sit in some bucket of self loathing and pain ... dwelling on what has happened to me.

I didn't choose to forgive ... or forget ... I chose to get over it ... thinking that somewhere down the line ... that B*tch Karma will step in ... and until she does ... or doesn't .. I'm not going to live an unhappy life.  In the end ... if Karma never shows up ...

I am who I make of myself ... I will never be what others did to me ...

Just a thought ... that I only hope will help you ...

Hey, Newfie. That was so kind and encouraging of you!  I know you didn't mean any harm by your humor.  You are always a light in the darkness, and your funny bone is a big part of that!

I would like to add:  "Mind over matter" and positive thinking can certainly go a LONG way.  They can help many people -- like you -- overcome the pain of childhood trauma and abuse, and transform their lives.  Healing is a beautiful thing indeed, and I applaud your strength and wisdom.

For others, "mind over matter" is not always helpful.  It seems to depend on the type and degree of damage that has been done... and the basic make-up of the victim.  Everyone is different, you know, and some people need much more or very different approaches to be able to heal.  How wonderful that you have "found your way" into the sunshine, and I hope that your words bring some comfort to sweetstreets.

Some people are attracted to crime stories in which children are victims... somehow following the story, blaming those who are at fault, and hoping for justice seems to help with the healing.  There are probably lots of Monkeys here at SM who share this kind of history...  The Caylee case is especially painful, because for all these months her family has not validated the harm done to her, nor held accountable the perpetrator who harmed her.  It is so frustrating and sad... for those who have been hurt as children, it is important to see justice... and to share their outrage with like-minded others.

It really was nice of you to offer your insights and to follow up with sweetstreets. You are a cool Monkey, and I love your sense of humor, always. ((hug))

Right On Smile
Humor and sarcasm has given us some of the most Famous Comedians
Everyone has a way ..to communicate their pasts
In order to Heal - The Human Mind is capable of buffering bad scenes when we are children- so we can go on as adults.
One thing that is so true and proven is Triggers. Triggers can be created by a feeling, a touch, a song, someone's words - The Human body & Soul has Memory Always.

And when your least expecting it and a Trigger goes off ... it can be devastating to some.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: February 13, 2009, 08:48:35 PM »

I'm old Newfie. Forgot to add that part to my post. I remember School House Rock on Saturday morning. Lurking limping back to my corner now. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #530 on: February 13, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »

I'm old Newfie. Forgot to add that part to my post. I remember School House Rock on Saturday morning. Lurking limping back to my corner now. 

NO Limping

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 13, 2009, 08:52:07 PM »

I read this as "Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop smoking ."and went "huh? a smoking doxie? Now that's funny! A constipated smoking doxie is hilarious!

Maybe you could get the doxie a job with the DEA? I know the TSA German Shepherds that get bathed at Josef's daycare act dumb as rocks. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #532 on: February 13, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »

"Conjunction Junction what's your function?"   I loved School House Rock!

Lisa
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #533 on: February 13, 2009, 08:53:35 PM »

Gotta run, Monkeys!

Hugs to all.  Will check in late tonight if possible; if not I'll be back tomorrow.

Desi
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ~ DESI
  BabaLOO

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 13, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »

No limping chickie!  How are you feeling?  Skating?  Doing things to make you happy and healthy?  Kisses to you and Josef ... from me and the Marley!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: February 13, 2009, 08:54:56 PM »

Hey ~ if you couldn't poop for days due to snow being above your butt ~ you'd smoke too!
Signed
Doxie Wyks

So true!! 

I read this wrong at first Wyks, I thought they were saying smoking out of doxie butt. Sorry JSM needs to get reading glasses.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 13, 2009, 08:57:01 PM »

"Conjunction Junction what's your function?"   I loved School House Rock!

Lisa
Me too!  I'm so surprised that so many monkeys remember that!  I thought it was something that only my mom put on to give me some "edjumacation" in between Saturday cartoons!  Sorry Mom!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: February 13, 2009, 08:57:13 PM »

Gotta run, Monkeys!

Desi
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ~ DESI
  BabaLOO

"You've got some 'splainin' to do, Looocy!"
(Bye now!)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 13, 2009, 08:58:03 PM »

Gotta run, Monkeys!

Desi
Happy Valentine's day to you Desi. I don't have a Valentine!  Oh I forget I have my Josef. The best love bug in my life. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: February 13, 2009, 09:00:05 PM »

NO Limping
Okay, no limping how about slinking? I'm not good with words Deenie. I so wish I had a good vocabulary! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.