April 30, 2024, 09:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 305305 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: February 13, 2009, 09:02:45 PM »

Now I am thinking about those durn gas cans.  Mentioned so many times, and asked about from LE. I am assuming LE knows how the cans tie in to this case and I guess we have to wait for trial because I sure as heck can't figure that one out!

~~~Happy Valentines Day~~~
Smoochies 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: February 13, 2009, 09:02:57 PM »

Me too, Deenie.  Yeah, George's recent shenanigans are enough to make us all a little nervous, even without the anticipation of a document dump and keeping out eyes on the unfolding Haleigh case...

Monkeys hanging around the cage most likely don't feel like doing any deep thinking on different aspects of the evidence in this case right now ... but this Monkey has been truly obsessed by two unrelated pieces of the Caylee puzzle.  Seriously, Desi cannot stop thinking about these two things... Hope you don't mind if I puzzle it out here.

• #1  What was the purpose for the duct tape and when was it put on Caylee?  Duct tape.  It is often used as a symbol of someone having been "silenced." 

Just can't get it out of my mind for some reason.Was she alive at the time?  Conscious or unconscious?  Was it placed there to help stage a scene?  It's so clear that the duct tape was never intended to be removed, by the way it was applied.  And that heart sticker?  Check out this discussion about the effectiveness of using duct tape in real life, on people who are alive -- Here is a post from a duct tape thread at BillO'Reilly on MetaFilter.

http://www.metafilter.com/59527/Bill-OReilly-Duct-Tape

"This is fine as a joke, of course, but...

Ever had someone make a serious effort to tape your mouth shut? I have. I've also been on the other end of the roll, as it were. I'm of the firm opinion that it can't be done very effectively for very long. You just move your lips and jaw around until the stuff starts to come loose. Every time I see a mouth-taping scene in a movie, I just kind of ignore it as a necessary hollywoodism, like every living person having a phone number with a 555 exchange.

And another thing. It'd be difficult to get an uncooperative individual to hold their head still long enough to get the tape on them. I suppose if you're the police and you have them in custody, you can threaten to taze (tase?) or pepper-spray them. And if it's a more, shall we say, intimate encounter, there are all manner of threats and rewards that can induce cooperation.

By the way... if anyone does know of an escape proof mouth-taping method, my email's in my profile.
    posted by Clay201 at 6:07 AM on March 17, 2007 [1 favorite] "

• #2  The entire collection of statements about running out of gas, gas cans, gas gauge, etc. There is something crucial, very crucial, running through those details.  I am sure of it.  Gas cans, gas cans, gas cans...  The "break-in" police report made by George and all the later statements by him and Cindy after the fact, regarding stolen gas cans.  How the gas cans went from 5-gallons each to two different, much smaller sizes.  The Greta interview where George first tells the story about recovering the gas cans from Casey's trunk.  The later versions of this story, told with key differences.  Casey "running out of gas" and being rescued... more than once.  Getting Amy to buy a gas can for her.  One of the gas cans ending up with a piece of duct tape on it, which matches the duct tape on Caylee... The fact that George, Cindy, and Casey all claimed that her gas gauge was defective, when LE has tested it and found it functioning properly... 

There is something here, I tell you!

Thanks for listening to my obsessive thinking, Monkeys!
Desi

Hmmm.. Interesting!!  Thanks for sharing this with us, Desi!  I betcha you are on to something for sure.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #542 on: February 13, 2009, 09:02:58 PM »

I noticed that John Walsh AMW, Mark Klass & Mark Lunsford all have made comment & offered some sort of assistance in Haleigh's case when in Caylee's case they didnt go near it with a 1,000 mile pole because they knew like most of us that caylee wasnt abducted.    I dont count Josh Duckett because he is  naive & blindsided by KFN so until he dissassociates from them like the Kesse family made a formal request to have KFN remove any and all mention of their daughter off their paraphenilia I cant offer him respect in regard to being involved in other missing children cases.  I do most certainly feel for him that he has no definitive answers about Trenton - that is heartbreaking & torture, he still needs our prayers.

It doesnt surprise me one bit that George is partnering with KFN despite what has been factually reported about the Milsteads, I mean here is a guy who admits as an ex deputy that he was stupid enough to get roped in a Nigerian money scam & cant stand up to that witch of a wife of his. 

Capp - George Stupid is as Stupid Does
I have to say it - George is walking his path on his own. He is making choices on his own and is again showing his wares. He has read and he knows about Milstead. He knows what has been said about KFN. Yet for some reason he hangs on ..to them.

Who is victim ? KFN or Caylee ..... His alliance to KFN is 
And he knows it.
Him staying with KFN is a betrayal to Caylee in my mind. Why would He stick by them?
He has to be gaining something from his association with these fools
He has to be. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #543 on: February 13, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »

Oh Oh Oh ... and I should add ...
I hope my comments ends up on some other blog! 
A monkey who is over her dysfunction junction .. what's your function!
(For those of us old enought to remember School House Rock!)     
I'm old Newfie. Forgot to add that part to my post. I remember School House Rock on Saturday morning. Lurking limping back to my corner now. 
No limping chickie!  How are you feeling?  Skating?  Doing things to make you happy and healthy?  Kisses to you and Josef ... from me and the Marley!
I feel a lot better. Could be the Miller lite tonight. I get results back sometime next week.  No skating this weekend for me. I am going to see Stars on Ice tomorrow and I have backstage passes. OH BOY. Evan Lysacek, John Zimmerman and Michael Weiss all in one building. If you don't know who they are Google them. HOTNESS on ICE. And they aren't what most people think of male figure skaters. They are real men. Thanks for asking Newfie. Love and hugs to Marley and you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #544 on: February 13, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »

I'm old Newfie. Forgot to add that part to my post. I remember School House Rock on Saturday morning. Lurking limping back to my corner now. 

NO Limping
Okay, no limping how about slinking? I'm not good with words Deenie. I so wish I had a good vocabulary! 
Stop it ..... girly - YOU Sound fine to me ... Keep typing  - NO Limping...lurking..slinking .. Slinky ing .... lol Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #545 on: February 13, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »

I noticed that John Walsh AMW, Mark Klass & Mark Lunsford all have made comment & offered some sort of assistance in Haleigh's case when in Caylee's case they didnt go near it with a 1,000 mile pole because they knew like most of us that caylee wasnt abducted.    I dont count Josh Duckett because he is  naive & blindsided by KFN so until he dissassociates from them like the Kesse family made a formal request to have KFN remove any and all mention of their daughter off their paraphenilia I cant offer him respect in regard to being involved in other missing children cases.  I do most certainly feel for him that he has no definitive answers about Trenton - that is heartbreaking & torture, he still needs our prayers.

It doesnt surprise me one bit that George is partnering with KFN despite what has been factually reported about the Milsteads, I mean here is a guy who admits as an ex deputy that he was stupid enough to get roped in a Nigerian money scam & cant stand up to that witch of a wife of his. 

I have to say it - George is walking his path on his own. He is making choices on his own and is again showing his wares. He has read and he knows about Milstead. He knows what has been said about KFN. Yet for some reason he hangs on ..to them.

And he knows it.
Him staying with KFN is a betrayal to Caylee in my mind. Why would He stick by them?
He has to be. 

OR he signed a Document of some sort - with KFN and Georgie is scared - of Legalities

He still is a box of rocks ... arrr

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 13, 2009, 09:10:16 PM »

Now I am thinking about those durn gas cans.  Mentioned so many times, and asked about from LE. I am assuming LE knows how the cans tie in to this case and I guess we have to wait for trial because I sure as heck can't figure that one out!

Smoochies 
Me either Shell.

The whole can't duct tape a person (child) I can't believe ... I think even if Caylee weren't drugged ... Casey could have incapacitated her enough to wrap duct tape around her mouth/nose ... probably both.   

But I honesly thought from the first day I heard about the gas cans/running out of gas ... that Casey burned the remains ... and now know that was wrong ... so that whole gas thing is a huge question now ...

Now I just wonder if in the beginning ... it wasn't just a ploy ... to be with her friends (they would pick her up) ... and throw off the parents ... (hey, ran out of gas ... had to spend the night somewhere else) ... and worked out really well for her when she needed to get rid of a car that smelled like a dead body ... though, I'm thinking she really wished someone would steal it ... instead of it being towed ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #547 on: February 13, 2009, 09:13:21 PM »

NO Limping
Okay, no limping how about slinking? I'm not good with words Deenie. I so wish I had a good vocabulary! 
Stop it ..... girly - YOU Sound fine to me ... Keep typing  - NO Limping...lurking..slinking .. Slinky ing .... lol Smile
I will thanks Deenie

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #548 on: February 13, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »

No limping chickie!  How are you feeling?  Skating?  Doing things to make you happy and healthy?  Kisses to you and Josef ... from me and the Marley!
I feel a lot better. Could be the Miller lite tonight. I get results back sometime next week.  No skating this weekend for me. I am going to see Stars on Ice tomorrow and I have backstage passes. OH BOY. Evan Lysacek, John Zimmerman and Michael Weiss all in one building. If you don't know who they are Google them. HOTNESS on ICE. And they aren't what most people think of male figure skaters. They are real men. Thanks for asking Newfie. Love and hugs to Marley and you.
whats wrong with Yous .. Whatever it is - I don't want to be O/T here in Caylee's Room- I feel it in me Bones your going to be just Fine. ((( Hugs)))
  sunny

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: February 13, 2009, 09:15:30 PM »

And he knows it.
He has to be. 

But Deenie .. George is supposed to be undergoing outpatient care for his "suicide" attempt!  Do you know a therapist who would give him the "go-ahead" to undertake a missing child case at this juncture in his "recovery" ???  I was just amazed at this .... and kudos to flamom for reminding me that he is still supposedly receiving "treatment" ...

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: February 13, 2009, 09:15:32 PM »

Smoochies 
Me either Shell.

The whole can't duct tape a person (child) I can't believe ... I think even if Caylee weren't drugged ... Casey could have incapacitated her enough to wrap duct tape around her mouth/nose ... probably both.   

But I honesly thought from the first day I heard about the gas cans/running out of gas ... that Casey burned the remains ... and now know that was wrong ... so that whole gas thing is a huge question now ...

Now I just wonder if in the beginning ... it wasn't just a ploy ... to be with her friends (they would pick her up) ... and throw off the parents ... (hey, ran out of gas ... had to spend the night somewhere else) ... and worked out really well for her when she needed to get rid of a car that smelled like a dead body ... though, I'm thinking she really wished someone would steal it ... instead of it being towed ...

And thank God it wasn't stolen!  Can you imagine?  We might be even further from finding out what happened to Caylee.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: February 13, 2009, 09:17:48 PM »

Newfie, I had not thought of that but you might be on to something. Running out of gas, or saying she ran out of gas or that the gas gauge was broken would enable her to call for someone to pick her up. As you say, an excuse. Her car reeked and she had to have transportation. Used the out of gas excuse. I too at first thought she used the gas to fuel a fire.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 13, 2009, 09:19:42 PM »

I remember Michael Weiss ... He's a hottie!  If that heart rate starts going crazy back stage ... swoon into his arms!  (Just a little suggestion from the Newfster!)

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #553 on: February 13, 2009, 09:22:06 PM »

A reporter on NG just announced that they found a little girl's footprint in the woods when they took the canine dogs out from the backdoor thru the woods - thats new in addition to the "items found."

oh man... and its SCI FI FRIDAY.. so husband has the big tv.... i will have to catch it later tonite.... let us know what ELSE they say! thx!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: February 13, 2009, 09:22:18 PM »

I just want to know how all you monkeys do it. You guys are just amazing. Everytime I  read about this case I feel sick to my stomach. The Anthony family and the circus of people in this case make me ill. THEY SHOULD ALL BE LOCKED UP. George, to me is a pathetic excuse for a man. I cannot believe how he has interjected himself in the media over the last few days with those KF con artists. I have donated to TES several times and will continue to do so. I just hope law enforcement does something real soon. I wait for the day NG says bomshell "the Anthonys & KF have all been arested"

I agree simy, they should all be locked up!  Also am hoping that someone in authority involved with Haleigh's case will send George back to Orlando, and away from that family.  The last thing in the world that Haleigh's family needs right now is George, KF, LP, Murt and his camera.  All that it is needed to make that a complete 3 ring circus as well is for Cindy to show up.  Bring on the handcuffs for the A family LE, pleeeeeeeease!! 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 13, 2009, 09:23:39 PM »

hehe I know... I replied to the Thats the KFer....  I should have been more clear... minus the K??   
  I couldn't agree more.

Er, Today, that green thing with the leprechaun hat at the bottom of your post--what is it? I don't think it's what I thought it was. But I am curious now.
My signature pictures rotate so I have no idea which picture you are talking about.  It would be a chore for me to go thru them all, think there is about 50.  Take a screen shot next time and I'll remove from rotation if its a problem.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: February 13, 2009, 09:25:08 PM »

Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop snowing ...
Other than that ~ I think you've got it covered!   
I read this as "Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop smoking ."and went "huh? a smoking doxie? Now that's funny! A constipated smoking doxie is hilarious!

Actually, my doxie doesn't bother with smoking, he just just *eats*, I repeat, eats weed.     Has done it twice now!  Two of my sons friends have stopped by to visit, (two seperate times) to watch movies with my middle son.  Each of them have happened to had weed in their pocket, which my lil hound dawg nosed out and ate... both times....   

So in one sense, he's a drug dog.     And lucky to be alive, since weed is toxic to dogs.  I'd prefer he take up smoking reg. ciggies instead. 

Maybe he and Newfie should start a group...a 12 drink/dope group?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: February 13, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »

thanks Newfie, if George doesn't start worrying about George instead of running to missing children locales with Milstead to shake the money jar, you can bet you will again see him doing something foolish again come trial time..I hope he was on the phone today scheduling his next 2 weeks of therapy sessions with a counselor and med checks with the psychiatrist 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: February 13, 2009, 09:26:30 PM »

Actually, my doxie doesn't bother with smoking, he just just *eats*, I repeat, eats weed.     Has done it twice now!  Two of my sons friends have stopped by to visit, (two seperate times) to watch movies with my middle son.  Each of them have happened to had weed in their pocket, which my lil hound dawg nosed out and ate... both times....   

So in one sense, he's a drug dog.     And lucky to be alive, since weed is toxic to dogs.  I'd prefer he take up smoking reg. ciggies instead. 

Well there you have it Wyks!  Your doxie isn't a snow blower!  He's a weed eater!  Move to a warmer climate!   

Must do this!!!  ahahahaha!! 

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: February 13, 2009, 09:28:16 PM »

evening monkey...hope all is doing well...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.