April 26, 2024, 12:43:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Birth Certificate - Post Election Quest Continues  (Read 11766 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 04:16:32 PM »

caesu it isn't that simple. The reason that having the birth hospital/doctor signature/parent signature is important is due to the check and balance within the hospital records. I finally made time to go dig out my own birth certificate, yes I have the original which was provided to my parents. I was born prior to Obama, on the mainland US and not in the most "metro" of counties either. Mine has my hospital of birth, the signature of the physician, and my mother's signature too. So do my children's and they were born in a different state and at a private and not public hospital. I was born at a public hospital.

Birth hospital, physician's signature, mother's signature - along with the official seal from the agency and the signature of the individual in that office/entity certifying the copy.

He should be able to supply it.

I continue to stand with the girl.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 05:23:29 PM »

I wonder if this is true?

The BBC to Broadcast Obama Ineligibily Cases Tomorrow        

February 17, 2009
by Dr. Orly Taitz

BBC- oldest and largest broadcasting company from Great Britain just recorded an interview with me in regards to Obama ineligibility cases. It will be transmitted in their Russian edition tomorrow, prime time 7-8pm Moscow time, 4-5PM London time. They feel it is the case of the Century and were amazed, as to why US media doesn't report it.

I explained that in my opinion most of US media is in the hands of a few members of US oligarchy that find Obama convenient for their purposes and refuse to report on his total illegitimacy for presidency.  I have explained to the interviewer, Seva Novgorodski, that US President has to be a Natural born citizen, meaning being a child of two US citizen parents and born in the country. Obama does not qualify for several reasons:

2. HI statue 338 allows foreign born children of HI residents to obtain HI certification of life birth. Short version COLB, that Obama posted on the Internet is a worthless piece of paper, since it does not show any corroborating evidence, such as name of the hospital and name and signature of a doctor, that should be on the actual birth certificate...

3. When Obama immigrated to Indonesia, he lost his US citizenship, while getting Indonesian Citizenship, since Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship. Obama reaffirmed his Indonesian citizenship and therefore relinquished his US citizenship yet again (if he ever had it) as an adult, while studying at Occidental College and traveling to Pakistan.

The interviewer has asked if I am not afraid to go against such a mountain and so much money. I have stated that nothing can be achieved by virtue of fear and I am more concerned about a prospect of Obama being allowed to continue to stay in the White House Illegally, in that all the orders and bills and international treaties signed by him will be illegal. I also stated that in my opinion this is a giant on legs of clay, since his rise was achieved by massive voter fraud during primaries and general elections and US media  providing one sided reporting.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200902173700/editorial/the-bbc-to-broadcast-obama-ineligibily-cases-tomorrow.html

The conspiracy continues...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2009, 06:35:45 PM »

What will this expose occurring off our shores first cost our country now?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »

What will this expose occurring off our shores first cost our country now?

That's a very good question.  I was wondering how the BBC would slant the story.

What might it tell the world?  Anyone can come and pick out a name and create a new identity - it's that simple.  Delayed birth certificate.  No national efforts to keep track of anyones ID.  No one in America is keeping track, the borders are wide open.  I'll have to think a bit more on that. 

It is interesting that the broadcast is reported to be in the Russian edition.  Russia has been in the news, and is on the rise in the global picture, friends with China, snapping up all kinds of energy.  Perhaps they see the U.S. as weak, no longer able to defend the republic.  America forced on the run for energy.

Other lines of thought - Obama the figurhead, not the real leader, someone behind the curtains.  This is interesting because many die hard Obama folks were disappointed at the "Clinton Reruns" appointed to many posts.  IIRC, there were a few that had the audacity to suggest that there have to be non-Clinton people who are capable, or maybe even some real old Carter era folks.  Obama the charismatic, not accomplished leader with some bones in the closet of life.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2009, 08:36:10 PM »

I found this comment -

Senator Grassley is rightly concerned that recession layoffs will shield increased jobs offshoring and use of H-1B workers. On February 13, Pravda reported that “America has begun the initial steps to final outsourcing of it’s last dominant industry”--oil/gas and oil/gas services. Pravda reports that “as with other formerly dominant industries, such as light manufacturing, IT, textiles,” recession is “used as the knife to finally do in the workers.”

According to Pravda, “IT is a prime example. The companies used the bust to lay off hundreds of thousands of tech workers around the US and Britain, citing low profits or debt. The public as a whole accepted this, as part of the economic landscape and protests were few, especially with a prospect of the situation turning around. However, shortly after the turn around in the economy, it became very clear that there would be no turn around in the IT employment industry. Not only were companies outsourcing everything they could, under the cover of the recession, they had shipped in tens of thousands of H-1B work visaed workers who were paid on the cheap.”

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/107104-america_dominant_industry-0

It is rare to find US Representatives and Senators, such as Grassley, who will take a stand against powerful special interests. Some do so inadvertently, forgetting that patriotism is no longer a characteristic of the American business elite. Hoping to stimulate American rather than foreign businesses, the House version of the economic stimulus bill, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, required that funds provided by the bill cannot be used to purchase foreign-made iron, steel, and textiles.

The American economic elite are hiding their treason to the American people behind “free trade.”

I want to say this as clearly as it can be said. The offshoring of American jobs is the anthesis of free trade. Free trade is based on comparative advantage. Jobs offshoring is an activity in pursuit of lowest factor cost--an activity that David Ricardo, the originator of the free trade theory, described as the betrayal of one’s own country in pursuit of “absolute advantage.”

In my mind, the only ones to come out ahead are large corporations and companies.  Lost jobs, lost opportunities, no investment in the countries in which they sell their products. 

America, on the way to rock bottom, not far to go.  Poverty, debt, and destruction in the future. 

Obama has appointed to his National Economic Council blatant apologists for the offshoring of American jobs.

Possibly Obama loves the country that elevated him to its highest office. But his administration is populated with people whose loyalty does not extend beyond elites to the American people.

http://www.australia.to/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5592:the-president-of-special-interests-&catid=89:reports&Itemid=184

Where will the 'highly educated' get jobs?  At what wages?  In what country?  A deception?

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »

Nuclear reduction talks with United States pointless
02/12/2009 [article] / World / Americas

US President Barack Obama is ready to discuss the perspectives of the START-2 Treaty with Russia. At the same time, the question regarding the deployment of the missile defense system in Poland and the Czech Republic remains open. Bush’s administration regularly “consulted” Moscow about the elements of its missile defense system in Europe, although it did not change the decision to deploy ten interceptor missiles in Poland capable of downing missile of potential enemies at very high altitudes

Obama embodies grand failure of great hopes
01/22/2009 [article] / World / Americas

Barack Obama’s accession to power reminds the plot of a Hollywood blockbuster about America’s future, where the US president is is often portrayed as a black intellectual, who is greatly concerned about saving America from an imminent catastrophe. Obama is not a deceiver. However, his position of the incumbent leader differs from his pre-election rant. Obama embodies the peak of this dream. A son of a Kenyan shepherd has become the president of the USA. This is the peak, and the downfall is inevitable

Barack Obama takes office as Republicans’ scapegoat
01/20/2009 [article] / World / Americas

USA’s new President Barack Obama is taking office January 20. George W. Bush was a big headache for the whole world, although his successor does not seem to be a man who can become the savior of the great nation. Those thinking that the USA will have many positive changes in its politics after Obama comes to power think it wrong. It touches upon the US-Russian relations too

Obama: Deceiver, Cheat, Swindler, Liar, Fraudster, Con Artist
01/08/2009 [article] / World / Americas

We know that Obama is a liar about so many things. The question of whether or not he is in fact, a Natural Born Citizen and eligible to be President of The United States of America, has no importance anymore. The question of eligibility has evolved far beyond that simple question, with such a simple solution, that Obama refuses to provide. What we don’t know, what there is absolutely no proof of, is his place of birth, his true father or his mother. Without a verifiable Birth Certificate, none of this, including his actual date of birth can be proven or believed

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/08-01-2009/106908-obama-0
http://allafrica.com/stories/200812110079.html

http://english.pravda.ru/topic/obama-614/

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 10:30:13 PM »

Since I have not heard of any offical source alleging that Obama did not produce whatever documentation he was required to pursue and achieve office, since we know that the State of Hawaii confirmed the validity of his document, since I know from experience that certain birth certificates - such as my son's abstract - come with very little information but are officially issued and therefore valid, I feel it is reasonable to conclude that Obama was born an American citizen of an American mother and has every right to be our duly elected President.

Anyone can start an internet rumor or whisper campaign as evidenced by those who think Pres. Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.  Why some choose to waste their time on this rubbish I don't know.

We could discuss this until the cows come home and not make any more progress on this issue that we have in this thread.  I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

My opinion only and I do not expect anyone to agree with it.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 06:58:07 AM »

Since I have not heard of any offical source alleging that Obama did not produce whatever documentation he was required to pursue and achieve office, since we know that the State of Hawaii confirmed the validity of his document, since I know from experience that certain birth certificates - such as my son's abstract - come with very little information but are officially issued and therefore valid, I feel it is reasonable to conclude that Obama was born an American citizen of an American mother and has every right to be our duly elected President.

Anyone can start an internet rumor or whisper campaign as evidenced by those who think Pres. Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.  Why some choose to waste their time on this rubbish I don't know.

We could discuss this until the cows come home and not make any more progress on this issue that we have in this thread.  I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

My opinion only and I do not expect anyone to agree with it.

I think the short form and the concerns around the Obama birth certificate may mask a lot of problems with the system.  If there is nothing wrong, Obama and his advisors could have used this issue to reaffirm to everyone that the system is working. 

The lack of an original birth certificate and answers to questions about Obama's, really shakes  an ugly stick at a system with many potential failures.

Where did integrity and honesty go?

mo

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 12:25:30 PM »

Wow...you ladies have me doing "research" of sorts about the constitution, about natural born and naturalized citizens and about birth certificates.  I have some prior interest as I believe that my birth certificate may have floated down the Mississippi with the Katrina flood.  I have a "small" birth certificate which I used for many years, but the Post Office would not accept it when I applied for a Passport....so I requested one from the City of New Orleans.  I received one that has many spaces blank....including signatures of the physician and my parents (who are deceased)....However, since the Passport Office is in New Orleans, they took it...!!!

I have enjoyed this section of SM for a long time.  I don't think my blood pressure will allow me to get too involved in most of the discussions, but I did want to say thank you for your thoughts.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 06:10:14 PM »

Mere please know it varies from state to state and also requirements changed, as our systems became more modernized. Key is that if you were born in a hospital that the name of the hospital, possibly your birth weight, and the physician are listed along with your mother for a reason. Father too if a father is given by the mother.

It's to create a check and balance with the hospital records, so that if a live birth is disputed that the vital records agency can trace the birth back to those records. I hope that explains it better than I did prior.

Obama submitted a machine generated copy without that information, no notation of hospital, weight, or physician. My large concern now is that if other countries are now investigating this, or trying to flush out an imposter here, then every document he's signed could be invalid? There could be a huge ripple effect.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 06:27:07 PM »

Other concerns about computer generated forms =

Were they scanned?  Best guess?  Assignment of fields?  Who did this work?

I remember reading some time ago, that many refugees come to this country with nothing, no birth certificate, no school record, etc.  Some authority issues them documentation based on whatever they may have in their possession, maybe personal memory - that's all they have to go on.  A birth certificate or drivers license may not prove citizenship.

It just seems very odd that the Obama originals haven't been released. 

mo

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 07:00:08 PM »

On February 5, the Oklahoma House Rules Committee passed HB 1329, which requires candidates to arrange to have a copy of their birth certificate sent directly from the issuing agency to the Election Board, and also requires a government photo ID. The author is Representative Mike Ritze (R-Broken Arrow).

The Committee amended the bill slightly, to say that the government photo ID requirement is also met with a photo ID issued by an Indian Tribal government.

Ritze says he will become a co-plaintiff in a proposed new lawsuit, demanding that President Obama reveal his birth certificate, if the Legislative Counsel tells him that nothing in Oklahoma legislative rules forbid him from doing so. See this article.

http://www.ballot-access.org/2009/02/18/oklahoma-bill-to-require-candidates-to-prove-citizenship-advances/

But this alone isn't keeping Ritze busy. He's also considering joining in on a lawsuit against President Barack Obama, demanding proof of citizenship.

"I have to get legal opinion of the House legal staff, my personal attorney whether I can do that under Oklahoma law as a sitting representative," says Ritze.

Critics say the lawsuit is nothing but partisanship at its worst, with petty issues clouding the economic crisis.

"It certainly doesn't seem like they have the good of the country in their heart," says Collins. "It's almost like they're wishing a pox on the country for their own personal gain or their own party's gain."

(snip)

Rep. Ritze says the possibility of joining in on the lawsuit will be discussed in greater detail at Wednesday's Liberty Caucus meeting.

http://www.ksbitv.com/home/39684187.html

Somehow, I don't see the relationship between the Obama birth certificate and a pox on the country.  I see opportunity for transparency, open and honest government.    mo

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 07:03:07 PM »

"The crowd that assembled for the rally was an eclectic one. There were party operatives and moms with children in tow. There were anti-illegal-immigration activists and self-described libertarians. One man was asking crowd members if they wanted to be interviewed for a 'renewable-energy comedy show.' Another man stood in the middle of the crowd after the rally shouting things such as: 'And by the way, Obama, where's your birth certificate?'

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1489340/hundreds_rally_in_denver_against_obama.html

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 09:04:15 AM »

I used to work with a client that had a Syrian Director of IT. He had migrated to the US for college, at some point was involved with a radical political/religious group, for he wasn't able to travel freely to and from the US. He had to contact the immigration feds six months in advance to gain their approval to travel to Syria once per year and he told me this himself, it was not hearsay. I was told eventually by the then CIO that his visa also came into question due to lack of documentation standards related to his certificate of birth, but that only occurred after he flung himself on a female on his team and tried to choke her?? Very bright man but an evil one. I always tried to limit my exposure to him even prior to his attack on her, for it was apparent a screw was loose long before.

I think the US has tried to be more relaxed regarding live birth documentation in order to allow for the fact that many foreign countries do not keep the level of records and documentation that the US does generally. But I also think that our employment laws protect possible criminals in our workforce. Culturally there are issues as well, just note the Station Owner in upstate NY who just beheaded his wife?

The amnesty bills that our politicians are currently proposing would wipe away the need for some illegal aliens to even present any documentation, they will be granted immediate citizenship? Is Obama driving those behind the scenes? Is he in their corner? I suspect that he is.

The comparison/benchmark which has been utilized in these cases against Barack Obama is the birth certificate of another politician born in 1963 and the state of Hawaii, same as Obama. That politician's birth certificate is in the public domain and it does have the hospital of birth, date and time, weight, and attending physician as well as mother and father.

So I really do think Obama was setting the precedent for many illegal aliens to gain citizenship without the previous pass-through's.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 10:49:15 PM »

A Mishmash of Thoughts

None's question: What will this expose occurring off our shores first cost our country now? 
It will cost a lot if true.

WG, do you think this birth certificate matter is a conspiracy?
I think it is.

A's writes: Since I have not heard of any official source alleging that Obama did not produce whatever documentation he was required to pursue and achieve office, since we know that the State of Hawaii confirmed the validity of his document.
I loved your post.

WG's other lines of thought: Obama the figurehead, not the real leader, someone behind the curtains. 
I read a book years ago by Taylor Caldwell called "The Captains and The Kings" regarding the people behind the curtains and how they control the world. A cabal of rich businessmen and bankers who select all presidents. I believe it to be true especially in the case of Obama. I saw him give the address in a previous democratic convention. Then he rose to the heights of being the Democratic Nominee for President. Rhetorically I ask 'where did he come from?' I have to believe the cabal selected him.

My grandmother, grandfather, my mother and one of three sisters were born in Russia did not have birth certificates. Yet they became naturalized citizens. I don't know what proof they had but the four sisters held US passports.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 01:34:22 AM »

Louise I fully believe the quite rich Nancy Pelosi might have orchestrated at least in part, Obama not having to deliver a detailed birth certificate. With each passing day I am more convinced this is her presidency and not his.

I would not have expected your parents, grandparents, or aunt/uncles to have had the level of detail within their birth certificates coming from a foreign country similar to Russia during that period of time, as one would find for someone born in the US in 1963.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 11:56:39 AM »

People from Russia and elsewhere often escaped 'serfdom' a form of slavery.  People were tied to the land and had little opportunity to improve their lot in life.

I think 'certifications of live birth' like Obamas hide details that relate to citizenship, origin, and place of birth.  Some short forms seem to mask facts, it doesn't provide detail.  How many 'faux' Americans are there today?  Doesn't mean they're all bad...

On a related note, utility bills, drivers licenses, and friends are not proof of residence, citizenship, or identity.  In places like Wisconsin, they can be used to register to vote.  No one in Wisconsin need provide something as simple as a government issued ID to actually vote.  All one needs to do is give a name, any name and they get to vote. 

I've noticed that retailers, event the dollar stores require government issued IDs to return even low priced merchandise.

How would law enforcement look for, identify, and prosecute anyone for election/vote fraud under such a system?   A system lacking checks and balances? 

I think we are a nation being robbed of the fruits of its past glory, and opportunity and prosperity in the future.

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 08:43:09 AM »

Obama is a radical communist...alleged usurper...America will cease to exist...

HASTINGS, NE — (OfficialWire) — 02/23/09 — 
Alan Keyes was a featured speaker at a fundraiser for the Triple A Crisis Pregnancy Center in Hastings, Nebraska

Alan Keyes has increased the heat in the controversy over the validity of Barack Obama's birth certificate in a video released Friday. Keyes calls Obama a communist and usurper and says he refuses to acknowledge the validity of Obama's inauguration over lingering questions in the minds of many Americans about the 44th president's birthplace.

The U.S. Constitution requires any president be born an American citizen.

In June, the Obama campaign released to a copy of the then-senator's Hawaiian birth certificate and then immediately removed it from their website.

http://www.officialwire.com/main.php?action=posted_news&rid=87302&catid=933

Video at site.  "years ago we used to argue about every penny in the budget" - lots of good ideas the thoughts in that video.  mo

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 10:57:12 PM »

President Obama DID allow to be published the copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate that was sent to him from the Hawaiian government records office that keeps such things. President Obama's birth certificate was likely published on thousands of websites. So... where's the secrecy in that?  It truly helps in any dialogue or debate to just stick to the truth. Extremists of any political stripe who persist in smears and lies and nasty email rumors do not have the best interests of our country at heart.

It is true that the mailed copies of birth certificates sent out by this Hawaiian government records office do not exactly duplicate the original. To clear up any confusion whatsoever, researchers did travel to Hawaii and did get to see and touch the actual birth certificate of President Obama.

Here are some of their findings:

Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false.

The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 (2008) that Obama was born in Honolulu.

The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the  registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates).

Here are some of their photos:

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

The scan released by the campaign shows halos around the black text, making it look (to some) as though the text might have been pasted on top of an image of security paper. But the document itself has no such halos, nor do the close-up photos we took of it. We conclude that the halo seen in the image produced by the campaign is a digital artifact from the scanning process.

We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that's when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and "all the records we could get our hands on" according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn't release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama's citizenship. The campaign then rushed to release the document, and the rush is responsible for the blacked-out certificate number. Says Shauna: "[We] couldn't get someone on the phone in Hawaii to tell us whether the number represented some secret information, and we erred on the side of blacking it out. Since then we've found out it's pretty irrelevant for the outside world." The document we looked at did have a certificate number; it is 151 1961 - 010641.

In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961:

The announcement was posted by a pro-Hillary Clinton blogger who grudgingly concluded that Obama "likely" was born Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu.

Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.

You can read more here.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2009, 04:02:32 PM »

The published copy of Obama's birth certificate is a fake.

But it can't be denied that Barakah Hussain Obama was born to a Muslim father, then adopted by a muslim step father and went to an Islamic school in Indonesia. That basically makes him a muslim.
That's all well and good except for the fact that as a muslim he can't convert to Christianity without becoming an apostate. He will be invited to convert back to Islam but if he doesn't the penalty according to Islamic law is death.
Facts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.