April 25, 2024, 02:12:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ST. PATRICK'S DAY AVATARS  (Read 46122 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 04:28:50 AM »

How's this, A's? I think it will get you true to yourself, and that cute 'lil pup!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/AsFever.gif
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 06:29:26 AM »

Hi, CBB!
Do you think there's any possibility of fitting my horned frog on a shamrock?  And, then could we ask Klaas to fix him for me?  I haven't dressed for the season in over a year!  Thought I might become fashionable, finally~

Thanks, Joan
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2009, 10:24:58 AM »

Hi there--

Am I too new to get a St. Pat's Day avi?  I've only been here since the beginning of the year, but I'd love one, as I'm mainly Irish and want to yank the shamrocks back out of KC's grubby hands. Anyone willing to help, please let me know what I can do. Thanks!

CBB--thanks sooo much. Sparkles and a rainbow and everything! Plus you took my crummy mood from yesterday and had some fun with it. I love it and must now go post indiscriminately to show off my holiday finery!

No, hon, you're never too new for an avi, and I'll be happy to fix you up!    I have to run out for a bit, but check back and you'll have one here before tomorrow, for sure! Your first Holiday avatar, coming up and you're Irish, so this is a great one!!!   

Don't worry, CBB, and don't waste your time. I have had ignored days here before, and I have dealt with it. We all have. Today, though, I have posted at a number of threads and yours is the only acknowledgment I've had. Apparently I have nothing to draw anyone into a conversation with me here, and that's fine. Thanks to the monkeys who were kind and open minded while I was posting.

I'm so sorry you've had that experience here today, blurrymonkey. I'm off to fix you up right now, so let's see if we can't come up with an avatar that'll get you noticed!! 
Honestly, I've been here for years, and think I can assure you that it's not you. Often people either agree with you and make no comment, don't have an answer for you, and make no comment, or are off just catching up. I've learned to assert myself when I really want a response, and even repost, if I have to!! I'll be back in a few with your avatar.......
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »

Hi there--

Am I too new to get a St. Pat's Day avi?  I've only been here since the beginning of the year, but I'd love one, as I'm mainly Irish and want to yank the shamrocks back out of KC's grubby hands. Anyone willing to help, please let me know what I can do. Thanks!

No, hon, you're never too new for an avi, and I'll be happy to fix you up!    I have to run out for a bit, but check back and you'll have one here before tomorrow, for sure! Your first Holiday avatar, coming up and you're Irish, so this is a great one!!!   

Don't worry, CBB, and don't waste your time. I have had ignored days here before, and I have dealt with it. We all have. Today, though, I have posted at a number of threads and yours is the only acknowledgment I've had. Apparently I have nothing to draw anyone into a conversation with me here, and that's fine. Thanks to the monkeys who were kind and open minded while I was posting.

I'm so sorry you've had that experience here today, blurrymonkey. I'm off to fix you up right now, so let's see if we can't come up with an avatar that'll get you noticed!! 
Honestly, I've been here for years, and think I can assure you that it's not you. Often people either agree with you and make no comment, don't have an answer for you, and make no comment, or are off just catching up. I've learned to assert myself when I really want a response, and even repost, if I have to!! I'll be back in a few with your avatar.......

CBB--thanks sooo much. Sparkles and a rainbow and everything! Plus you took my crummy mood from yesterday and had some fun with it. I love it and must now go post indiscriminately to show off my holiday finery! And I do mean indiscriminately, as I buried myself in a quote stack. Oops.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »

Blurrymonkey - you look wonderful!

Pharlap - if you read here I played around some with your cat 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/pharlapstpat.gif
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 10:56:50 AM »

Blurrymonkey - you look wonderful!

Pharlap - if you read here I played around some with your cat 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/pharlapstpat.gif

OMG, Klaas! That's hilarious!  I love it. 

Blurrymonkey's looks great, too!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 10:59:33 AM »

CBB, thanks so much for my new duds.  I do have a question, though........that little cow who's watching me flash, is that my child watching her mom do the unspeakable??   LMAO!

Now, I have a request, but it's no big deal and I am in no hurry.  Can you stick a little leprechaun in there where Earl the cow was in the background?   How about a little tattoo of a leprechaun hat where my other tattoo was?  (Seriously, only if and when you have time - I know you have tons of requests!)

You're the bomb, woman!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 11:28:47 AM »

Hi CBB!!!! You got anything in that bag for me? Smile  Hugs

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »

TCU, FLOSSY, TATER, DOTTIE..................  I'll be glad to get you all fixed up!    

Thanks for the requests, and check back.............I'll have them soon!!!

Klaas...............Pharlap is a RIOT!!!!  Love It!!     
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »

How's this, A's? I think it will get you true to yourself, and that cute 'lil pup!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/AsFever.gif

CBB this is perfect! My little lab is a happy girl!  You are so talented.  Thanks very much.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2009, 04:37:50 PM »

Would love to be fixed up for St. Pat's Day, when y'all have time, pleeeeease! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 04:50:05 PM »

I love it!!!  Thanks, CBB!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 05:06:50 PM »

Thank you, CBB.  You DO have the magic touch with avatars!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 05:35:59 PM »

Hi, CBB!
Do you think there's any possibility of fitting my horned frog on a shamrock?  And, then could we ask Klaas to fix him for me?  I haven't dressed for the season in over a year!  Thought I might become fashionable, finally~

Thanks, Joan

It's about time, tcu!! I've missed you!! Here you go, and Happy St. Pat's to you!!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/tcu.gif

I'll let Klaas know right now that you want to be "fixed"!   
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 05:54:04 PM »

Elaine?  You are as ready for St. Pat's Day as any monkey I've EVER seen!!!   

Elton, eat your heart out!!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Elaine1.gif

CBB, You have outdone yourself!! And earrings to match my glasses, wow!

Move over ladies, I am coming through!   

Thank you CBB so much~!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2009, 06:07:44 PM »

Hi CBB!!!! You got anything in that bag for me? Smile  Hugs

Here you go Tater!! There's ALWAYS something for you!!! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/tater1.gif
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 06:13:59 PM by CBB » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »

CBB ... the blond wig was a hit at our church's Valentine function last night.   However ... for the past couple of weeks my hubby has grown too attached to it.  I am asked to put it back on every time I take it off.  I am becoming somewhat jealous.  It is not a pretty picture.

I would appreciate if you could return me to my old self (signiture line).  Maybe a shamrock in place of the flowers.

Thank you CBB.

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 06:31:18 PM »

Hi, CBB!  Oh, my ~ I love my decked out horned frog...thank you sooo much.   
I see you all the time, just don't post so much.  Notice you're quite busy in Musings, lately. 

Klaas ~ hope you're reading.  Thank you for taking care of me...I always appreciate you. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 07:14:13 PM »

Pretty please    may I have one too? You know me I like to simplify, so a bit of movement or sparkle somewhere on it will be fine and appreciated by me. Thanks g/f

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 07:22:32 PM »

Would love to be fixed up for St. Pat's Day, when y'all have time, pleeeeease! 

And I just love fixing you up, Wyks! Here you go, Wyks, Happy St Pat's Day!! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Wyks_monkey1.gif
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 07:38:09 PM by CBB » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.