April 19, 2024, 12:01:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ST. PATRICK'S DAY AVATARS  (Read 46085 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2009, 10:22:38 PM »

Oh, thank you so much, Sunny looks so pretty! I really, really appreciate this! You & Brandi both do such lovely & artistic work. If you don't mind my asking, what program(s) do you use?  Again...thank you so much!

You're very welcome, SCSunny! I'm glad you like it! 

I use Photoshop. I'm sure there is far more you can do with the program than I know, but I've just picked it up as I went along. Actually, Klaas was the reason I ever even opened the program and she taught me some basics. Then we shared discoveries for a long time. She still pops in on occasion and does one, and I always love to see her hand back in it. She's so busy these days though she just doesn't get much of a chance. Klaas has a really wonderful sense of humor and it usually shows in the ones she makes.

I'm working on your Easter one now, and since I'll get it done tonight, I'll leave you a sneak preview here, so check back in!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2009, 01:31:52 AM »

Love you, love you, love you, and besides that, love you!!!

This was attached to an email I was sent.  Can you use it for someone?

Love you!!!

Awwwwwwww! I LOVE YOU, TOO! And I love it when you stop by, Bearly!!!   

Hey! I revamped your Easter avi a little last night, so if you have last year's saved, don't put it on until you've checked out the new one. Well, here, I'll show you!   

The pic you posted doesn't show up, BTW?   

I see it.  Look again!   

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 01:34:43 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2009, 05:09:13 AM »

Oh, thank you so much, Sunny looks so pretty! I really, really appreciate this! You & Brandi both do such lovely & artistic work. If you don't mind my asking, what program(s) do you use?  Again...thank you so much!

You're very welcome, SCSunny! I'm glad you like it! 

I use Photoshop. I'm sure there is far more you can do with the program than I know, but I've just picked it up as I went along. Actually, Klaas was the reason I ever even opened the program and she taught me some basics. Then we shared discoveries for a long time. She still pops in on occasion and does one, and I always love to see her hand back in it. She's so busy these days though she just doesn't get much of a chance. Klaas has a really wonderful sense of humor and it usually shows in the ones she makes.

I'm working on your Easter one now, and since I'll get it done tonight, I'll leave you a sneak preview here, so check back in!   

I have your Easter avi ready, SCSunny. I'll put it in the list for the Easter thread, but you can have it now, if you'd like! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/SCSunny.gif

Happy Easter!   

Bearly! I love it!!    I'll get it resized and put in the thread right away! Thank You!!! That was so thoughtful of you to bring it to me, and I'm thrilled to get it!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.