April 27, 2024, 03:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201601 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2009, 01:46:15 PM »

Theresa Croes Fernandes Pedra is sworn in as lawyer.
working for her own law firm Croes & Flanegin Law and Consultancy Firm.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52910.php

Appeal of Edgar Maduro is postponed again.

(Hendrik Croes allegedly dit a hit-and-run on Maduro, but Maduro got sentenced for giving false statements)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52909.php

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2009, 01:46:27 PM »

Klaas is pictionary champion of the world!

I have the pic in hand and I'm too late.  She's the all around champ.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2009, 01:48:19 PM »

Klaas is pictionary champion of the world!

I have the pic in hand and I'm too late.  She's the all around champ.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to claim the trophy!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »

(Hendrik Croes allegedly dit a hit-and-run on Maduro, but Maduro got sentenced for giving false statements)

Would that partner of hers be Amelin Flanegin, by any chance?

Both women were critical of Karin Janssen's handling of this case - to the point for Amelin that she resigned from working on it.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

ArkeFly increases flights from Aruba to Amsterdam with a flight on Sunday starting July 1st.

this is in response to KLM stopping his operations to Aruba by March 29th

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/innederland/car200902189_arkefly.html

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2009, 01:54:16 PM »

Both women were critical of Karin Janssen's handling of this case - to the point for Amelin that she resigned from working on it.

yes, this is former public prosecutor Amalin Flanegin.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2009, 01:54:55 PM »

ldstlou- I wonder daily how Red, or Klaas, or even Jug ever get any of their work done due to complaints and copious emails from posters like you !

Stop your personal attacks and answer the questions others have asked of you. I didn't ask any questions of you - or were you smiling and laughing too much to notice?

or better yet.......go get some work done for your family? I intend to.........later

Sorry but i felt like i have to respond to this BS.
KTF, I only see ldstlou defending herself time after time.
You`re the one who seem to enjoy to attack posters for quite a while now.

Can`t you just agree to disagree or what?
I don`t like what you write at all but . . do i attack you all the time?
So i ask you to STOP the sarcastic attacks on other posters!

never lift the pressure of evil island
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2009, 02:02:16 PM »

ldstlou- I wonder daily how Red, or Klaas, or even Jug ever get any of their work done due to complaints and copious emails from posters like you !

Stop your personal attacks and answer the questions others have asked of you. I didn't ask any questions of you - or were you smiling and laughing too much to notice?

or better yet.......go get some work done for your family? I intend to.........later

I have to agree with you here Bastibro. KTF has made it a function of his to champion the causes of others who have the original thoughts/research/action (even if it is "stacking"-cripes). Even if it is to attack another who has been a member here for a very long time -so-be-it..he's on board.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2009, 02:03:41 PM »

I believe you are correct Jen!   

2/18/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

mr. teresa croes fernandes pedra owing to swear because; advocate together cu the bulgaro, ivan ivano v pene v yesterday morning, had one ceremonia very yamativo in corte of husticia, where corte of husticia comun of aruba y antiyas owing to huramenta two advocate, of cual uno is we ex procurador general, mr. teresa croes fernandes pedra. after of owing to work because; procurador general, owing to achieve coin of his pensioen, mr. teresa croes fernandes pedra wanted follow explota his experiencia in ley y so will uni cu ex fiscal mr. amelien flanegien in one buffete of advocate.tambe yesterday morning owing to huramenta because; advocate, the young bulgaro, mr. ivan ivanov penev. the young here, owing to study at the netherlands y have titulo in strafrecht y internationalerecht.abogado mr. ivan ivanov penev is trahando end for because; one year at tundruk consulting nv – van esch & partners.den the buffeta here, mr. ivan ivanov penev, have the.o. because; colega advocate, mr. rick c. samuels y mr. arlene ellis-schipper.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2009, 02:04:10 PM »

Superior Offshore Amends Merger with Ocean Flow International     
  Superior Offshore International, Inc.      Monday, December 03, 2007 

Superior Offshore International has amended its agreement and plan of merger with Ocean Flow International, L.L.C. to extend the deadline for the closing of the acquisition to December 28, 2007.
Ocean Flow is a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/company.asp?comp_id=4337

For Lifesong,as well as other Monkey's.Theses articles pertaining to Superior offshore aree in chronological order Lifesong!Do we know about Ocean Flow international llc Jen??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2009, 02:05:31 PM »

If you had been reading here, you would know that those were not KTF's words; he was simply repeating what ANOTHER POSTER had posted earlier.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »

I have to agree with you here Bastibro. KTF has made it a function of his to champion the causes of others who have the original thoughts/research/action (even if it is "stacking"-cripes). Even if it is to attack another who has been a member here for a very long time -so-be-it..he's on board.

Whether ldstlou has been here a long time or not is beside the point.  She only comes to post here NOW when she wants to stir the pot! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »

If you had been reading here, you would know that those were not KTF's words; he was simply repeating what ANOTHER POSTER had posted earlier.

Thank You Tm.I should have clarified those were None's words when i brought the post over.I think Bastibro,as well as Bleachedblack should take that up with None,although i do agree with None!So i think the only one's attacking are BB,as well as Bastibro???No?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2009, 02:10:06 PM »

exactly, thanks Texasmom.

I MADE THE POST. I didn't make it to you bastibro or to Bleached. Tell it walkin........

I continue to stand with the girl.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »

Why are you so unfriendly to other members KTF?
Everyone should do his own research or not?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2009, 02:11:32 PM »

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

BUT that is not what JUG said:

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
FBI did not know about it..."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2009, 02:12:00 PM »

exactly, thanks Texasmom.

I MADE THE POST. I didn't make it to you bastibro or to Bleached. Tell it walkin........

Sorry Nonesuche!Was just trying to get the dynamics surrounding Janet's question's brought over from the last thread!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2009, 02:14:14 PM »

bastibro are you still posting at BNH.
Just asking...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.520

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »

Thank You Tm.I should have clarified those were None's words when i brought the post over.I think Bastibro,as well as Bleachedblack should take that up with None,although i do agree with None!So i think the only one's attacking are BB,as well as Bastibro???No?

KTF I did not see that being discussed. You felt that the timing was appropriate to repost a thought of another(as I had said above) which was negative about ldstlou. For what purpose? Can everyone say pot stirrer?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2009, 02:15:21 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.540
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.