April 26, 2024, 11:33:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201574 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2009, 02:16:25 PM »

KeeptheFaith - please know you did nothing wrong. I'm glad you have kept posting despite ldstlou's and yap and lala's efforts to make  sure no one posts here.

I think we are all very very tired of the drama, I know I am. I dared to say no so now I'm the target. I will get to the bottom of it however, but not on this thread.

NATALEE deserves better. I'm not sure any of those leaping out of their hidey holes realize that. This thread is about Natalee, not about anyone else.

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2009, 02:17:21 PM »

ldstlou- I wonder daily how Red, or Klaas, or even Jug ever get any of their work done due to complaints and copious emails from posters like you !

Stop your personal attacks and answer the questions others have asked of you. I didn't ask any questions of you - or were you smiling and laughing too much to notice?

or better yet.......go get some work done for your family? I intend to.........later

Sorry but i felt like i have to respond to this BS.
KTF, I only see ldstlou defending herself time after time.
You`re the one who seem to enjoy to attack posters for quite a while now.

Can`t you just agree to disagree or what?
I don`t like what you write at all but . . do i attack you all the time?
So i ask you to STOP the sarcastic attacks on other posters!

If you had been reading here, you would know that those were not KTF's words; he was simply repeating what ANOTHER POSTER had posted earlier.

exactly, thanks Texasmom.

I MADE THE POST. I didn't make it to you bastibro or to Bleached. Tell it walkin........

Sorry Nonesuche!Was just trying to get the dynamics surrounding Janet's question's brought over from the last thread!

Such dynamics are what make the jobs of thoise you were so apparently concerned about
ie Klaas, Red, and other mods challenging.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »

bastibro attacked:
An outright LIE, that gives me the right to call you a LIAR Magnolia.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.600
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2009, 02:20:04 PM »

bastibro attacked:

yes kermit this one made me very sad, there isn't a finer person than Magnolia yet they feel anyone who dares to disagree with them is open game.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2009, 02:20:35 PM »

KeeptheFaith - please know you did nothing wrong. I'm glad you have kept posting despite ldstlou's and yap and lala's efforts to make  sure no one posts here.

I think we are all very very tired of the drama, I know I am. I dared to say no so now I'm the target. I will get to the bottom of it however, but not on this thread.

NATALEE deserves better. I'm not sure any of those leaping out of their hidey holes realize that. This thread is about Natalee, not about anyone else.

I agree Nonesuche!  Very well stated!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2009, 02:20:45 PM »

ldstlou- I wonder daily how Red, or Klaas, or even Jug ever get any of their work done due to complaints and copious emails from posters like you !

Stop your personal attacks and answer the questions others have asked of you. I didn't ask any questions of you - or were you smiling and laughing too much to notice?

or better yet.......go get some work done for your family? I intend to.........later

If you had been reading here, you would know that those were not KTF's words; he was simply repeating what ANOTHER POSTER had posted earlier.

I MADE THE POST. I didn't make it to you bastibro or to Bleached. Tell it walkin........

Sorry Nonesuche!Was just trying to get the dynamics surrounding Janet's question's brought over from the last thread!

Such dynamics are what make the jobs of thoise you were so apparently concerned about
Perhaps, then ldstlou can simply state what SHE thinks happened in the case rather than coming here and calling us fools, liars, and uncaring.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2009, 02:24:25 PM »

January 7, 2008 – Klye states: Present for a dive was Persistence crew, 3 Aruban divers. I know Richardson for a fact knew about the samples, Mos, I don't know if he ever saw anything for certain. I have no way to confirm or deny his involvement. Tim Miller and Tim Traham were not on the boat for this dive.

January 23, 2008 – MF posted “The Persistence might have found something.”

Interesting that this was leaked to the Internet websites.

January 31, 2008 – Beth views the taped confession with Peter DeVries in Holland.

February 3, 2008 – Daury denies he disposed of a corpse.

February 26, 2008 – The Public Prosecutor's Office released a statement that the cloth found in the crab trap did not match the sample of a blouse of Holloway, according to the FBI.

February 26, 2008 CAPSLOCKWIZARD posts: “The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.

February 28, 2008 – Kylel: “yesterday we were waiting on weather with the Persistence, so a few of the crew took a small boat and scanning sonar into a pond that hasn't been searched yet. Whether or not it was based on a credible lead, I can not say. However, we did search it to rule it out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2009, 02:27:41 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.540

I followed it up with since I can't find proof of BNH I can't say I'm 100% sure on BNH only CnG.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2009, 02:28:10 PM »

Thank You Tm.I should have clarified those were None's words when i brought the post over.I think Bastibro,as well as Bleachedblack should take that up with None,although i do agree with None!So i think the only one's attacking are BB,as well as Bastibro???No?

You`re a real peace of work 

never lift the pressure of evil island
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2009, 02:28:45 PM »

Perhaps, then ldstlou can simply state what SHE thinks happened in the case rather than coming here and calling us fools, liars, and uncaring.

Perhaps that is wise. Because she doesn't speak for me. Nor do I speak for others. But this bashing has to stop. It is nothing but negative energy to no end.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2009, 02:29:24 PM »

bastibro attacked:

yes kermit this one made me very sad, there isn't a finer person than Magnolia yet they feel anyone who dares to disagree with them is open game.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I can't find any posts by him or Idstlou with anything that is informative about the case. Alls I have seen is attacks and name-calling by both of them towards  other posters.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2009, 02:30:43 PM »

Kermit maybe you know that Dave will do a new search in that pond and in the ocean .

you told us this on: December 05, 2008, 03:20:12 PM

I am aware that PI saw the photos.
I am aware that Beth & Dave have the photos.
I am aware that the fbi has the photos.

also az lady : Kermit, you said "he" saw the photos.  Is "he" Beth's brother--PI?
kermit :Yes he is.

Can you tell us what Dave's & Beth's brother  reaction/comment was ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.540

I followed it up with since I can't find proof of BNH I can't say I'm 100% sure on BNH only CnG.

Chat and Grumble member eh?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2009, 02:31:16 PM »

To whom it may concern(Johan555,Bastibro,As well as BB)

Please let the Mods do there job!Scared Monkey's is not a Hidey-hole.It is an OPEN forum for everyone to make their own determination of what to think,as well as believe!It is very telling that you ATTACKED me!My objective is JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2009, 02:34:21 PM »

Such dynamics are what make the jobs of those you were so apparently concerned about

And "slanderers" which I think in this case should be libelers as it is the written word.

Neither of which applies if what is stated is the truth.  All I have seen is monkeys quoting Kyle.  He should be the one with whom they take issue.

And certainly no one here just out of the blue started attacking anybody.  Comments were made in response to attacks on the forum as a whole.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2009, 02:34:21 PM »

Kermit maybe you know that Dave will do a new search in that pond and in the ocean .

you told us this on: December 05, 2008, 03:20:12 PM

I am aware that PI saw the photos.
I am aware that Beth & Dave have the photos.
I am aware that the fbi has the photos.

also az lady : Kermit, you said "he" saw the photos.  Is "he" Beth's brother--PI?
kermit :Yes he is.

Can you tell us what Dave's & Beth's brother  reaction/comment was ?

Ich weiß nicht, was der Bruder von Dave über irgendetwas sagt.
Aber der Bruder von Beth schlug seine Gedanken hier an SM an.
Sie können ja dafür suchen.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2009, 02:34:25 PM »

bastibro attacked:

Keep on going froggy, that`s how i come to get to know you better.
So it`s true that you take posts out of their context . . hmmm interesting

never lift the pressure of evil island
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2009, 02:35:02 PM »

I could not agree more.
I posted this a while back (January 30, 2009, 11:27:14 PM), when things became heated.
No response, to date:

Idstlou:

(1) What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with ocean disposal) that were accidentally filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving something, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Those, who retrieved the contents of the cage, never announced to others of their findings? That is, after all, one of the purposes of the dive? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it..Seemed somewhat, at the very least, a significant find to me...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

To whom it may concern(Johan555,Bastibro,As well as BB)

Please let the Mods do there job!Scared Monkey's is not a Hidey-hole.It is an OPEN forum for everyone to make their own determination of what to think,as well as believe!It is very telling that you ATTACKED me!My objective is JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

Mine is also KTF and it has been since June 1st 2005. I know very well it is an open forum. I can state clearly that I have never instigated an attack of a poster but I have defended. I have said enough about this. You should stop jumping on the bandwagon of others.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »

I'd just like to state.  From what RED told me, it sounds as though the family (probably Beth) is tired of people emailing them and calling them about Kyle and this trap issue.  I beleive the bulk of these calls/emails are not coming from us or even Kermit but are coming from LDSTLOU, LALA's, YAPPERZ, HOTSHOT.  No wonder Dave Holloway changed his phone number.

The family would like to have justice for Natalee.  I really doubt the family cares what we discuss here in the forum. 

Please note that since LDSTLOU posted yesterday, any research or discussion came to an abrupt halt and now the discussion is about LDSTLOU, BB, BASTIBRO, NONESUCHE, KTF. 

So KUDOS to LDSTLOU for winning this round of topic changing.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.