April 27, 2024, 02:56:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201595 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2009, 02:54:46 PM »

This round should go to KeepTheFaith. Ldstlou was NOT here to start this.

Don't try to be so pious BB.  You never come here anymore except to attack and
be arguementive.

Magnoli you are wrong. If you search my last posts you will see. I will accept your apology.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: February 18, 2009, 02:55:03 PM »

This round should go to KeepTheFaith. Ldstlou was NOT here to start this.
Perhaps you missed Idstlou's posting attacking Jen at SM

Idstlou: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11/09 -
« Reply #633 on: Today at 07:36:19 AM »
Jen, can you explain to me why if John Silvetti is so dirty and corrupt, that the family and Tim Miller still trusts him enough to do another search? Hmmmm...maybe it is time to put your "conspiracy theory" to rest , give these people the credit and respect they deserve, and back the family and their continued search for Natalee. jmho of course

Then again...could be you know more than the family does.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.620

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2009, 02:56:12 PM »

police union demands the resignation of police chief De Witte if he doesn't solve certain problems within 48 hours.

there are talks between the union members, the police management and prime-minister Oduber to come to a solution.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52913.php

Do you know what these problems are and what will happen if he doesn't address them in 48 hours?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »

Superior Offshore Amends Merger with Ocean Flow International     
  Superior Offshore International, Inc.      Monday, December 03, 2007 

Superior Offshore International has amended its agreement and plan of merger with Ocean Flow International, L.L.C. to extend the deadline for the closing of the acquisition to December 28, 2007.
Ocean Flow is a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/company.asp?comp_id=4337

For Lifesong,as well as other Monkey's.Theses articles pertaining to Superior offshore aree in chronological order Lifesong!Do we know about Ocean Flow international llc Jen??

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2009, 02:58:09 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.540

So have I....even as I knitted goat wool socks!

Well Magnolia, you must admit that you liked that goot`s wool sock comment.
I saw you made the hat with the earflippers
Did you finish my socks yet?

Just asking

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »

Superior Offshore International has amended its agreement and plan of merger with Ocean Flow International, L.L.C. to extend the deadline for the closing of the acquisition to December 28, 2007.
Ocean Flow is a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston.

For Lifesong,as well as other Monkey's.Theses articles pertaining to Superior offshore aree in chronological order Lifesong!Do we know about Ocean Flow international llc Jen??

BUMP

Do you know anything about this company Kermit?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2009, 03:00:05 PM »

#43 on: Today at 10:31:10 AM   ldstlou
I am done. When in the heck did I say NOT to focus on something???!!! Let me reiterate!!!! kermit is saying in one breath the family has Natalee's body and is hiding that fact from the world. In another breath that the ALE has her body and Kyle was complicit in that cover up. I am saying BULLSHIT to both!!!! Why am I saying bullshit? Because I asked Jug and gave you his answer...and you know I asked him Klaas. Now the references that I am a liar...and the family is lying...and I simply STATING!!!! what Jug asked me to convey to you all this morning...to pray and focus on van der straaten!!! I never once said what to discuss or not to discuss...with all due respect
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.40

FOR THE RECORD I NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING. IDSTLOU PURPOSELY LIED.
And probably lied to Jug with her updates.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »

BUMP

I have to go back and look through documents for ya.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2009, 03:03:42 PM »

BUMP

Key developments for undefined (undefined)
Superior Offshore International, Inc. signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC from Karl Winter for $15.21 million.
10/18/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (NasdaqNM: DEEP) signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC from Karl Winter for $15.21 million in stock on October 18, 2007. As per the terms of the agreement Superior Offshore will issue 0.96 million shares at the time of closing and keep 0.32 million shares shall be deposited in escrow for a period of two years following the closing which will be delivered to Karl Winter on the second anniversary of the closing. Karl Winter, Ocean Flow's founder will join Superior as Senior Vice President of Engineering and Subsea Development and continue his responsibilities as President of Ocean Flow, which will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Superior Offshore. The closing, which is subject to customary conditions including obtaining certain consents, execution of escrow agreement, execution of employment agreement and requiring that no law shall have been enacted, entered, promulgated or enforced by any governmental authority that prohibits or materially or adversely restricts the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby or the operation of the business following closing. Superior Offshore or Karl may terminate the agreement if the closing shall not have occurred on or before November 30, 2007. Superior Offshore entered into an amendment agreement with Ocean Flow on November 29, 2007, pursuant to which date after which the parties may terminate the agreement if the closing of the merger has not occurred was extended from November 30, 2007 to December 28, 2007. William S. Anderson of Bracewell & Giuliani LLP acted as a legal advisor to Superior Offshore International, Inc.

http://investing.businessweek.com/businessweek/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=38442772

VERY INTERESTING....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »

Kermit maybe you know that Dave will do a new search in that pond and in the ocean .

you told us this on: December 05, 2008, 03:20:12 PM

I am aware that PI saw the photos.
I am aware that Beth & Dave have the photos.
I am aware that the fbi has the photos.

also az lady : Kermit, you said "he" saw the photos.  Is "he" Beth's brother--PI?
kermit :Yes he is.

Can you tell us what Dave's & Beth's brother  reaction/comment was ?

Ich weiß nicht, was der Bruder von Dave über irgendetwas sagt.
Aber der Bruder von Beth schlug seine Gedanken hier an SM an.
Sie können ja dafür suchen.

Vielen Dank,  kermit 
und was sagte Dave ?

Дейв имеет информацию.

Я рад, что Бет была реакция?

Why do you want to know what Dave said in private?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »

how deep you need to search for oil in the sea?
anyone?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »

Just asking

No, bastibro, I didn't like your comment about the goat's wool socks.
It hurt my feelilngs, but I tried to make the best of the situation and
others were kind enough to help me make the best of it.

I wouldn't make you a pair of socks if your feet were frostbitten!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2009, 03:08:41 PM »

Kermit maybe you know that Dave will do a new search in that pond and in the ocean .

also az lady : Kermit, you said "he" saw the photos.  Is "he" Beth's brother--PI?

Vielen Dank,  kermit 
und was sagte Dave ?

Дейв имеет информацию.

i asked what his reaction was and what beth's reaction was
is that so strange ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2009, 03:08:54 PM »

BUMP

Superior Offshore International, Inc. signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC from Karl Winter for $15.21 million.
10/18/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (NasdaqNM: DEEP) signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC from Karl Winter for $15.21 million in stock on October 18, 2007. As per the terms of the agreement Superior Offshore will issue 0.96 million shares at the time of closing and keep 0.32 million shares shall be deposited in escrow for a period of two years following the closing which will be delivered to Karl Winter on the second anniversary of the closing. Karl Winter, Ocean Flow's founder will join Superior as Senior Vice President of Engineering and Subsea Development and continue his responsibilities as President of Ocean Flow, which will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Superior Offshore. The closing, which is subject to customary conditions including obtaining certain consents, execution of escrow agreement, execution of employment agreement and requiring that no law shall have been enacted, entered, promulgated or enforced by any governmental authority that prohibits or materially or adversely restricts the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby or the operation of the business following closing. Superior Offshore or Karl may terminate the agreement if the closing shall not have occurred on or before November 30, 2007. Superior Offshore entered into an amendment agreement with Ocean Flow on November 29, 2007, pursuant to which date after which the parties may terminate the agreement if the closing of the merger has not occurred was extended from November 30, 2007 to December 28, 2007. William S. Anderson of Bracewell & Giuliani LLP acted as a legal advisor to Superior Offshore International, Inc.

http://investing.businessweek.com/businessweek/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=38442772

VERY INTERESTING....

Superior Offshore International Cancels Ocean Flow Acquisition, Settles Toisa Puma...
Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:16pm EST  Email | Print | Share| Reprints | Single Page[-] Text

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS181284+28-Dec-2007+PNW20071228

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: February 18, 2009, 03:10:05 PM »

BUMP

10/18/2007

VERY INTERESTING....

RE-CAP

SEPTEMBER 30, 2007: Revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2007 were $75.5 million compared with $64.4 million for the three months ended
September 30, 2006, an increase of $11.1 million

NOVEMBER 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFER SELLS HIS STOCK:

11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 Superior is reorganizing & in a cash flow crunch.
http://tinyurl.com/55995b

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

March 1, 2008 LegallyLex Posted at BFN - about the Persistence leaving and needing more money

MARCH 3, 2008 - RV PERSISTENCE HEADS BACK TO LOUISIANA AND STOPS SEARCH

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
dsurveyor1
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »

Jamie,
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.15

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off
May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.
On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

May 19, 2008
KYLE:
"I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: February 18, 2009, 03:10:41 PM »

I am done. When in the heck did I say NOT to focus on something???!!! Let me reiterate!!!! kermit is saying in one breath the family has Natalee's body and is hiding that fact from the world. In another breath that the ALE has her body and Kyle was complicit in that cover up. I am saying BULLSHIT to both!!!! Why am I saying bullshit? Because I asked Jug and gave you his answer...and you know I asked him Klaas. Now the references that I am a liar...and the family is lying...and I simply STATING!!!! what Jug asked me to convey to you all this morning...to pray and focus on van der straaten!!! I never once said what to discuss or not to discuss...with all due respect

And no one else on this forum said any such thing, either.  That was pure misinformation designed to alienate.  So who knows what else Jug Twitty has been told by ldstlou? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: February 18, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »

Vielen Dank,  kermit 
und was sagte Dave ?

Дейв имеет информацию.

i asked what his reaction was and what beth's reaction was
is that so strange ?

It's been posted already, do the search for your answers please.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: February 18, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »

And no one else on this forum said any such thing, either.  That was pure misinformation designed to alienate.  So who knows what else Jug Twitty has been told by ldstlou? 

exactly.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: February 18, 2009, 03:12:38 PM »

Just asking

No, bastibro, I didn't like your comment about the goat's wool socks.
It hurt my feelilngs, but I tried to make the best of the situation and
others were kind enough to help me make the best of it.

I wouldn't make you a pair of socks if your feet were frostbitten!

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: February 18, 2009, 03:14:11 PM »

O/T - Anna and kermit please check the musings thread for a public service message.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.