April 27, 2024, 06:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201616 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: February 18, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »

Use as needed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: February 18, 2009, 03:59:04 PM »

I'd just like to state.  From what RED told me, it sounds as though the family (probably Beth) is tired of people emailing them and calling them about Kyle and this trap issue.  I beleive the bulk of these calls/emails are not coming from us or even Kermit but are coming from LDSTLOU, LALA's, YAPPERZ, HOTSHOT.  No wonder Dave Holloway changed his phone number.

The family would like to have justice for Natalee.  I really doubt the family cares what we discuss here in the forum. 

Please note that since LDSTLOU posted yesterday, any research or discussion came to an abrupt halt and now the discussion is about LDSTLOU, BB, BASTIBRO, NONESUCHE, KTF. 

So KUDOS to LDSTLOU for winning this round of topic changing.   

You have GOT to be kidding me Klaas...you are going to jump on this band wagon too?

Let's not make any more assumptions about the conversation with the family member until we hear from Red. I know what was discussed, I am just curious why it has taken a week and a mention from me to even discuss it?

And I beg to differ with you on whether the family cares what is discussed here, that was my understanding of the whole reason for the phone call.

What did topic did I deter? The stack quoting, lalas pencil jokes or the slander of the members of the Persistence the family wants stopped?

I am anxiously awaiting Red's upcoming post.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: February 18, 2009, 03:59:11 PM »

Use as needed.

Absolutely Fabulous.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2009, 04:05:52 PM »

Use as needed.

I agree

never lift the pressure of evil island
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: February 18, 2009, 04:06:32 PM »

LifeSong.You get the Link to the articles in regards to Superior Offshore?

KTF - you are just fabulous!  I'm very glad you are here.

I got the link.   

I'm still a few pages back, trying to catch up...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 18, 2009, 04:07:13 PM »

I'd just like to state.  From what RED told me, it sounds as though the family (probably Beth) is tired of people emailing them and calling them about Kyle and this trap issue.  I beleive the bulk of these calls/emails are not coming from us or even Kermit but are coming from LDSTLOU, LALA's, YAPPERZ, HOTSHOT.  No wonder Dave Holloway changed his phone number.

The family would like to have justice for Natalee.  I really doubt the family cares what we discuss here in the forum. 

Please note that since LDSTLOU posted yesterday, any research or discussion came to an abrupt halt and now the discussion is about LDSTLOU, BB, BASTIBRO, NONESUCHE, KTF. 

You have GOT to be kidding me Klaas...you are going to jump on this band wagon too?

Let's not make any more assumptions about the conversation with the family member until we hear from Red. I know what was discussed, I am just curious why it has taken a week and a mention from me to even discuss it?

And I beg to differ with you on whether the family cares what is discussed here, that was my understanding of the whole reason for the phone call.

What did topic did I deter? The stack quoting, lalas pencil jokes or the slander of the members of the Persistence the family wants stopped?

If we aren't supposed to discuss it here -- why are you?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: February 18, 2009, 04:08:22 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.540

So have I....even as I knitted goat wool socks!

Well Magnolia, you must admit that you liked that goot`s wool sock comment.
I saw you made the hat with the earflippers
Did you finish my socks yet?

Just asking

No, bastibro, I didn't like your comment about the goat's wool socks.
It hurt my feelilngs, but I tried to make the best of the situation and
others were kind enough to help me make the best of it.

I wouldn't make you a pair of socks if your feet were frostbitten!

Ms Mags, I luv ya so don't pay any attention to what was said.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 18, 2009, 04:19:39 PM »

Wow....the family wants the jokes about lala's pencils stopped?  She must feel so important.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: February 18, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »

I am just so sure Red is going to hop to it because a poster demands that he do so!

And what is this bandwagon businesss?

Yes, there are many posts trying to stay on topic but those are just not interesting nor read by some who like to make up their own reality.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #209 on: February 18, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »

Kermit maybe you know that Dave will do a new search in that pond and in the ocean .

you told us this on: December 05, 2008, 03:20:12 PM

I am aware that PI saw the photos.
I am aware that Beth & Dave have the photos.
I am aware that the fbi has the photos.

also az lady : Kermit, you said "he" saw the photos.  Is "he" Beth's brother--PI?
kermit :Yes he is.

Can you tell us what Dave's & Beth's brother  reaction/comment was ?

Ich weiß nicht, was der Bruder von Dave über irgendetwas sagt.
Aber der Bruder von Beth schlug seine Gedanken hier an SM an.
Sie können ja dafür suchen.

Vielen Dank,  kermit 
und was sagte Dave ?

Дейв имеет информацию.

Я рад, что Бет была реакция?

Why do you want to know what Dave said in private?

i asked what his reaction was and what beth's reaction was
is that so strange ?

It's been posted already, do the search for your answers please.

i will do the search ! i will ask it peter later this week 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »

Wow....the family wants the jokes about lala's pencils stopped?  She must feel so important.

I'm sure they are positively outraged and that Red will be on here
any minute to put a stop to all pencil jokes!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »

Lou, JUST SPIT IT OUT.  This is just rediculous and child like.  Say it and move along.  Who needs all this stupidity?  I know I don't and I am sure no one else does. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »

The question is: Who are the trolls here

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: February 18, 2009, 04:38:33 PM »

Since this followed my comment I am SO hoping you were NOT referring to me. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2009, 04:38:58 PM »

bastibro, I am not saying anybody in particular is a troll.  Just good to have on hand should one show up.

Or is it hit dog always hollers, lol.

I have to wonder if there are not a few who aspire to be trolls.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2009, 04:39:22 PM »

This is just so disappointing.

Now that you've questioned Klaas' integrity on this board, are you next going attempt to impugn Red's? 

Lisa, is it possible that the understanding you were given was meant to spare your feelings?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »

Nope 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #217 on: February 18, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »

this should really stop
it is not about Natalee anymore
be wise and do your own personal research
 teamwork is the best

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2009, 04:41:51 PM »

Nope 

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »

this should really stop
it is not about Natalee anymore
be wise and do your own personal research
 teamwork is the best

I hope that`s not a pic of you 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.