April 27, 2024, 02:38:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201591 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: February 18, 2009, 07:05:08 PM »

Bleachedblack.Do you copy and paste to GM from SM?
BUMP

Care to share what it's all about?

Rarely. Sometimes they are my own posts. Sometimes ie today they will be news articles or pictures. Today however is an exception. I posted 2 bashing posts of Nonesuch as examples as to why I think her membership should be removed.

So, likewise, do you think your membership should be removed from here for your coming here and trying to stir things up? Is that the reason you are really here today?

Seems you are leading a charge against Nonesuche for things she is posting that YOU don't approve of? Just exactly WHO do you think YOU are? Feeling kind of self important, aren't you?

Art In nearly four years of diligent posting on various threads here(at SM) i have not caused trouble. You are free to search my posts. I do not enjoy the interpersonal drama on any forum. When a poster goes to a particular forum and the only contribution they have to make to that forum is call out other members or make negative posts they should be banned. If that poster is me- then yes I should be banned.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: February 18, 2009, 07:14:30 PM »

In order for me to care or be at all concerned with what somebody thinks of this forum, I would first have to respect that person.

Anna I have not mentioned you in any of this. I have never until recently even posted directly to you. There was recently a long absence her on your part after first being given a 30 day timeout and then following which it appears you elected to stay at BFN for a fair number of months.

And your point is?

The point is your respect comment- works both ways.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 18, 2009, 07:15:28 PM »

BUMP

Rarely. Sometimes they are my own posts. Sometimes ie today they will be news articles or pictures. Today however is an exception. I posted 2 bashing posts of Nonesuch as examples as to why I think her membership should be removed.

Starting a poll to BAN a poster!Need i say more?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 18, 2009, 07:16:31 PM »

BB I hate so to steal your thunder but if only carnut were honest with you, you would know that I still have an email in my possession from August of 2008 in which I requested to be "deactivated". Sorry to take your fun from you.

I left you a post on musings, I've asked you and your cohorts to leave Natalee's thread intact but in your drive to slam me, you insist upon dirtying up her thread with your accusations and blustering.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 18, 2009, 07:18:24 PM »

In order for me to care or be at all concerned with what somebody thinks of this forum, I would first have to respect that person.

Anna I have not mentioned you in any of this. I have never until recently even posted directly to you. There was recently a long absence her on your part after first being given a 30 day timeout and then following which it appears you elected to stay at BFN for a fair number of months.

And your point is?

The point is your respect comment- works both ways.

But I am not trying to tell others what nor how they should post.

That would be you doing that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 18, 2009, 07:19:11 PM »

BUMP

Starting a poll to BAN a poster!Need i say more?

Ah I didn't read where you said anything. Care to elaborate?

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: February 18, 2009, 07:19:15 PM »

BUMP

So, likewise, do you think your membership should be removed from here for your coming here and trying to stir things up? Is that the reason you are really here today?

Seems you are leading a charge against Nonesuche for things she is posting that YOU don't approve of? Just exactly WHO do you think YOU are? Feeling kind of self important, aren't you?

Art In nearly four years of diligent posting on various threads here(at SM) i have not caused trouble. You are free to search my posts. I do not enjoy the interpersonal drama on any forum. When a poster goes to a particular forum and the only contribution they have to make to that forum is call out other members or make negative posts they should be banned. If that poster is me- then yes I should be banned.

I don't think you really believe what you just posted. Do you?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: February 18, 2009, 07:24:02 PM »

BB I hate so to steal your thunder but if only carnut were honest with you, you would know that I still have an email in my possession from August of 2008 in which I requested to be "deactivated". Sorry to take your fun from you.

I left you a post on musings, I've asked you and your cohorts to leave Natalee's thread intact but in your drive to slam me, you insist upon dirtying up her thread with your accusations and blustering.

No thunder stolen. Infact I am not happy having to spearhead a banning of this or any type. I am not argumentative and this has all been very difficult for me. Believe what you will. Somethere feel that they want to give you that forum as a place to post your thoughts/claims whatever you might want to call them.....I am not one of them.

I believe it is for that reason your membership was not removed. But if you didn't want to belong -why go and post there? I guess the forum is serving it's purpose for you?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 18, 2009, 07:24:47 PM »

BUMP

Yes I do.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 18, 2009, 07:25:22 PM »

None..I notice the silence. You show up and suddenly, "silence".

Guess their best work is done behind peoples backs.

I know it was done that way with me. It is the way they operate.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 18, 2009, 07:25:59 PM »

BUMP

Yes I do.

Since when?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: February 18, 2009, 07:26:44 PM »

No thunder stolen. Infact I am not happy having to spearhead a banning of this or any type. I am not argumentative and this has all been very difficult for me. Believe what you will. Somethere feel that they want to give you that forum as a place to post your thoughts/claims whatever you might want to call them.....I am not one of them.

I believe it is for that reason your membership was not removed. But if you didn't want to belong -why go and post there? I guess the forum is serving it's purpose for you?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 18, 2009, 07:26:54 PM »

BUMP

Yes I do.

Well this is all you have done all day and lately in general.  So you are saying that YOU should be banned as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 18, 2009, 07:28:57 PM »

the answer as to WHY is in ldstlou's post to me, go do your homework. That's all the explaining I plan to do and despite you posting photos of AU cheerleaders, I have no intention of responding or posting there ever again - despite your implied threat against my son.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: February 18, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »

Seems like a schoolyard squabble in here...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 18, 2009, 07:30:12 PM »

I personally feel that anyone thinking they need to dictate to a forum owner/host about to do's and not to do's with their forum and/or the need to dictate to its members what to post and what not to post- ought to think before they type.

Here is a rule of thumb I use when posting on someone else's forum:

How would I feel if someone came into my home and dictated to me how it should be run?

How would my family members feel if someone came into our home and told them how to behave in it?

Graciousness and respect are what is called for - not attacks, insinuations or hostility.

And if those actions are beyond a person's feelings and/or capabilities - then don't come over.

no attacks, insinuations or hostility? at least not to their face correct Jen? Say what you want behind their backs though..is that how it works?
shame shame. 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: February 18, 2009, 07:32:27 PM »

WHat, is there a sale of brooms or something?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 18, 2009, 07:33:28 PM »

This is the forum that does not have a hidey hole to talk about people behind their backs.

Some seem to be confused about that part.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: February 18, 2009, 07:33:44 PM »

WHat, is there a sale of brooms or something?

a fire sale obviously

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2009, 07:34:02 PM »

BUMP

Yes I do.

Since when?

What Art since when do I feel that a poster that comes to a forum with nothing but negative comments to post should not belong on that particular forum? Is that the question?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.