April 27, 2024, 05:29:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201611 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »

Oh sorry I wasn't quite done yet. A grown person posting pictures of cheerleaders? You have to be kidding! People post pictures of kittens, dogs, dogs with clothes on, wreaths, recipes........geesh. Cheerleaders are mild.

pencils, broken pencils, dissappearing pencils

Post and disappear.  That has it's benefits.

How many pages of wasted space, BB,  were consumed by tonight's discussion?   Not quote stacks, but grievances that should have been posted elsewhere.  jmo.  (I let it go like I did the quote stacks....equal opportunity.)

Well,BB is safely back in GM chat now, I am sure reporting all she did here to disrupt.
How pathetic must a person be to come here and brag about how they are leading up a BAN on a member of their forum because they don't like what they posted. How small and petty is that?
Disgusting, IMO

Carnut, BT, Lalas, yap, SunFreak, casa, OldF, bleachedblack, cp, ldstlou
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 18, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »

Oh sorry I wasn't quite done yet. A grown person posting pictures of cheerleaders? You have to be kidding! People post pictures of kittens, dogs, dogs with clothes on, wreaths, recipes........geesh. Cheerleaders are mild.

How many pages of wasted space, BB,  were consumed by tonight's discussion?   Not quote stacks, but grievances that should have been posted elsewhere.  jmo.  (I let it go like I did the quote stacks....equal opportunity.)

Well,BB is safely back in GM chat now, I am sure reporting all she did here to disrupt.
How pathetic must a person be to come here and brag about how they are leading up a BAN on a member of their forum because they don't like what they posted. How small and petty is that?
Disgusting, IMO

Yep 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: February 18, 2009, 09:33:41 PM »

Oh I have a headache after reading all this after a very long day.

Last night the quote stacking was hilarious!  Just trying to get to the end of the thread.  No big deal I say.

Lifesong your work is much appreciated as are many others.

Come across

P.S. don't be distracted. 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: February 18, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »

What disgusts me is the way some posters allow themselves to be used as messengers for those that remain behind the scenes and fuel the fires.  Those of us that have been on this forum for some time and have first hand knowledge of how they operate know who are responsible for the attacks and why and at whom they are aimed.

BB I have always considered you to be an intelligent professional woman but your posts today have just zeroed that impression.

It saddens me to see jealousy and sniping carried between forums.  Grow up.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #384 on: February 18, 2009, 09:36:47 PM »

To correct the quote stack from my prior post!

3. I am here for the same reason everyone else is-until today when you all threw me under the bus.

You asked for it, you got it.  You came in defending someone who only came here to start trouble, and started attacking some that were here.  You knew what would happen!  Now stop the nonsense!  Please!

Good Lord! I don't even know what these people disagree with us about. Not a one of them has told us what they think -- only that we are cruel bastards to doubt the Persistence crew and caps!

I want to quote Robots right now, but I will refrain.

I know how you feel Magnolia, and I bet I've got the same quote in mind; but I'll refrain too.  

perhaps billb will come along and speak for Robots! 
I HATE THEM ALL!!!
Perps, coverup crew, American traitors, distractors!!
And stackaholics!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: February 18, 2009, 09:38:08 PM »

So who would like to talk about Justice for Natalee?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 18, 2009, 09:41:57 PM »

Me! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #387 on: February 18, 2009, 09:43:17 PM »

I'm all for it! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 18, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »

Disgusting, IMO

Kippy 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #389 on: February 18, 2009, 09:45:44 PM »

Disgusting, IMO

Kippy 

How about "pot calling the kettle black"?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: February 18, 2009, 09:45:48 PM »

Me....but I also have a headache, and it's not from the weather.  Was just doing some research on some things Kermit posted. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #391 on: February 18, 2009, 09:47:56 PM »

Me!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: February 18, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

Me....but I also have a headache, and it's not from the weather.  Was just doing some research on some things Kermit posted. 

Me too, 2NJ..research I mean.
Kermit did a good job of putting that together.  Even I could follow along.
I had to look for the Directors and Management.  That is the Arlene Schipper Bank.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #393 on: February 18, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »

Sorry I jumped in while real work was going on...Just felt I had a calling to speak for ROBOTS.. (yea, right, like anyone could speak for ROBOTS - NOT).
What is with that group? It is so obvious that they drive by only to distract and cause hate and contempt.
Whenever their goal is, it doesn't appear that it will promote Justice for Natalee...mhoo..
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: February 18, 2009, 09:53:24 PM »

To correct the quote stack from my prior post!

3. I am here for the same reason everyone else is-until today when you all threw me under the bus.

You asked for it, you got it.  You came in defending someone who only came here to start trouble, and started attacking some that were here.  You knew what would happen!  Now stop the nonsense!  Please!

Good Lord! I don't even know what these people disagree with us about. Not a one of them has told us what they think -- only that we are cruel bastards to doubt the Persistence crew and caps!

I want to quote Robots right now, but I will refrain.

I know how you feel Magnolia, and I bet I've got the same quote in mind; but I'll refrain too.  

perhaps billb will come along and speak for Robots! 
I HATE THEM ALL!!!
Perps, coverup crew, American traitors, distractors!!
And stackaholics!

NO...not the stackaholics, Bubba!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 18, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »

Disgusting, IMO

Kippy 

What/who is Kippy and why do they make you laugh? 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2009, 09:56:33 PM »

Me too, 2NJ..research I mean.
Kermit did a good job of putting that together.  Even I could follow along.
I had to look for the Directors and Management.  That is the Arlene Schipper Bank.

I went to Nova Scotia.  Might need a hat with an aspirin to find the connections needing verification.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: February 18, 2009, 09:56:50 PM »

I just wish I had more to offer.  I don't have great computer skills nor much time anymore to search for things.  But I care.  And I'll stay here until Justice comes.

Anna said it so well today when she said we are known by the company we keep.  That's so true.  That's why I chose Scared Monkeys.  I don't care for gossip.  Never been much of a joiner or cared about clicks.  Guess I never needed it to feel good about myself or important.  It aggravates me to no end when people don't read everything and then repeat it out of context.  Or when people don't answer questions posed to them.

I wonder if Silvetti isn't finished mapping the ocean floor surrounding Aruba.  It's a shame when we have to be skeptical of people and their motives.

I wouldn't have cared if we were told up front that the Persistence search was two-fold.  But to solicit donations is appalling.  And to withold information from the family is unforgivable.

Well I think I'm rambling now so guess I better get back to my paper work. Or I guess I could take up knitting.  I'd be in good company at least. lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: February 18, 2009, 09:57:04 PM »

For all the monkeys with a headache............ Puzzler, Nut, and any of those left unspoken:

I'll be happy to share with you?

(It's all I know to do to help anything!!)   
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #399 on: February 18, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »

Hi Janet.....I see You in the Rafters.......Hope You had a Good Day! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.