April 27, 2024, 03:00:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201596 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 01:53:10 AM »

[

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

Goodnight everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2009, 02:12:13 AM »

Texasmom? I love the way you sign off every night.

Yes, it's all about Natalee............

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2009, 07:03:30 AM »

Paul's jeep ? how many red jeeps are there in Aruba ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2009, 07:28:36 AM »

There are actually many many jeeps in Aruba, they're very popular also as rentals.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2009, 07:41:49 AM »

Just curious, Did KLAAS call RED?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2009, 08:04:26 AM »

I am sure you have read the same thing as we have.  Why don't you tell us about the "phone call" to Red? 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2009, 08:26:34 AM »

a question ! was there also another Mcdonalds in Aruba ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »

I am sure you have read the same thing as we have.  Why don't you tell us about the "phone call" to Red? 

I hope she didn't bother him.

The only reason for anybody to feel disgusted at what has been posted here is if they have been misinformed and not told it was every word straight from Kyle Kingman.

There has been no original material provided by any monkeys in this regard.

It all came from Kyle.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2009, 08:43:20 AM »

Johan,  I believe we were told at one time that there was now a "new" McDonalds.  Don't know if that would be in place of or in addition to the older one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2009, 08:48:47 AM »

just curious ldstlala, which of you is posting lately?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2009, 08:57:04 AM »

None,
When we were discussing this earlier, were you online when isa apparently told Jug Twitty that monkeys claimed the family had the remains of Natalee recovered from the trap and were concealing that fact?

Not one person on here ever made such a contention or even suggested it but that's the level of comprehension that is being used here.  I was mortified to think that anybody would do such a reckless and foolish thing.  People who can't be bothered to actually read what is posted and what is NOT shouldn't be purveyors of information.

So that's why I say if anybody is "disgusted" because of something this person told them, it's probably because they have again been given totally inaccurate information.

But I guess one excuse is as good as another, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2009, 09:15:59 AM »

just me none, always just me...but speaking of posts, I saw some old ones of yours last night. Apparently you had a beef or two with some of your "current" friends. I was quite shocked!!

One thing I CAN say, I don't talk bad about people behind their backs!! I don't post people's personal e-mails, thank goodness for you! so I will just leave it at that.

A few from Jen too. But I won't be a hypocrite and say I don't believe in posting private info and then post them of course.

Hypocrites do "disgust" me.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2009, 09:20:19 AM »

None,
When we were discussing this earlier, were you online when isa apparently told Jug Twitty that monkeys claimed the family had the remains of Natalee recovered from the trap and were concealing that fact?

Not one person on here ever made such a contention or even suggested it but that's the level of comprehension that is being used here.  I was mortified to think that anybody would do such a reckless and foolish thing.  People who can't be bothered to actually read what is posted and what is NOT shouldn't be purveyors of information.

So that's why I say if anybody is "disgusted" because of something this person told them, it's probably because they have again been given totally inaccurate information.

I hope to God, Dave isn't spending $5million based on Cap's and Silvetti's info.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »

Aruba
Father Natalee will search again
17 Feb, 2009, 15:22 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Dave Holloway, father of the trace since 2005 disappeared Natalee Holloway, will soon be returning to find his daughter. The American, a team specializing in missing persons that have done millions of dollars to invest in new searches, including the dam of Monserat and on the seabed.

According to the Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad Holloway gets no support from the Public Prosecutor (OM). Starting principal officer Hans Mos would Dave Holloway 'personal investigation into the disappearance of Natalee at work. "This looks like a cover-up," says Dave Holloway. Mos is the father of a witness, who says in the night of Natalees disappearance suspect Joran and his father, Paul van der Sloot have seen, not serious. The principal officer refuses a good doorstane lie detector test "to be included in the dossier. Mos would see no point in searching a pond where Joran the witness must have been conscious night.

Moss denies the allegations. "I work at all against anybody," he says. Mos does indicate the limited resources of the police only want to use as concrete evidence. Research has not shown that her body in the dam area. The dam is twice examined in the investigation of Holloway and the missing case Vincenzo Tromp, said the OM.

Amigoe

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2009, 09:26:47 AM »

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - Dave Holloway, father of the trace since 2005 disappeared Natalee Holloway, will soon be returning to find his daughter. The American, a team specializing in missing persons that have done millions of dollars to invest in new searches, including the dam of Monserat and on the seabed.

According to the Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad Holloway gets no support from the Public Prosecutor (OM). Starting principal officer Hans Mos would Dave Holloway 'personal investigation into the disappearance of Natalee at work. "This looks like a cover-up," says Dave Holloway. Mos is the father of a witness, who says in the night of Natalees disappearance suspect Joran and his father, Paul van der Sloot have seen, not serious. The principal officer refuses a good doorstane lie detector test "to be included in the dossier. Mos would see no point in searching a pond where Joran the witness must have been conscious night.

Moss denies the allegations. "I work at all against anybody," he says. Mos does indicate the limited resources of the police only want to use as concrete evidence. Research has not shown that her body in the dam area. The dam is twice examined in the investigation of Holloway and the missing case Vincenzo Tromp, said the OM.

Amigoe
We already saw pics of the pond drained. I (reluctantly) agree with Mos -- she ain't there. (at least not anymore)

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2009, 09:27:53 AM »

ldstlala- I am not surprised by anything you've been told or what you feel are emails or posts of mine. I know the company you keep, it's quite easy to alter or manufacture things.

Yesterday I posted that I had been told you coorespond with Jug, you chose to then attack me - I think that's a leading indicator of how you are spending your time. I don't play these games, I don't think I am perfect but you also haven't seen me airing differences on Natalee's thread non-stop as you messengers have. Nor do I steal posted Natalee information from SM and post it at other sites - do you? If you and your friends are so darn good at sleuthing then can't you locate and generate your own videos and news articles?

Whether you do the posting or they do the coaching, it's child's play and has no purpose on this thread or any other here. That's why I closed the site I had, one for fun and frolic that lala's and yap were determined to turn into a battleground by banning members they had disagreement with, but without my consent?

Don't turn this thread for Natalee into another battleground. You and your grumble/GM friends have been trying to for weeks now. And you support the family? I'm not sure if that's the support that is needed.

Don't post to me again and I certainly won't be posting to you.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »

ldstlala- I am not surprised by anything you've been told or what you feel are emails or posts of mine. I know the company you keep, it's quite easy to alter or manufacture things.

Yesterday I posted that I had been told you coorespond with Jug, you chose to then attack me - I think that's a leading indicator of how you are spending your time. I don't play these games, I don't think I am perfect but you also haven't seen me airing differences on Natalee's thread non-stop as you messengers have. Nor do I steal posted Natalee information from SM and post it at other sites - do you? If you and your friends are so darn good at sleuthing then can't you locate and generate your own videos and news articles?

Whether you do the posting or they do the coaching, it's child's play and has no purpose on this thread or any other here. That's why I closed the site I had, one for fun and frolic that lala's and yap were determined to turn into a battleground by banning members they had disagreement with, but without my consent?

Don't turn this thread for Natalee into another battleground. You and your grumble/GM friends have been trying to for weeks now. And you support the family? I'm not sure if that's the support that is needed.

all I can say none is though I won't post other's private posts and e-mails, you sure are ticking off a lot of people with the bashing you do. I think some may be tired of the soapbox. Glass houses!!
You are correct, I don't know if what I saw was really you and jen talking, only you and the people you sent those messages to would. I must say I was quite surprised by the content, really hope it wasn't your words because they were awfully cruel.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2009, 09:32:55 AM »

Aruba

Amigoe
We already saw pics of the pond drained. I (reluctantly) agree with Mos -- she ain't there. (at least not anymore)

Maybe there are new (anonymous) witnesses or evidence, tips etc > you never know

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »

None,

thanks Anna, I agree. Outright lies seem to have no shame with Lisa. I've never seen anyone here post that either, not ever.

I don't understand why family member's conversations can't be held close or held privately, even if some think they are justified in using them to beat up other posters, it's still terribly wrong.

I haven't been actively posting information or even theories on this thread for over two years. I keep up with what's posted here, I care very much, but with work demands I had nothing to contribute. But I dared to stand up to Yap and Lala's and to demand they not drag me and others into their petty fights.

Lisa is more than happy to advance their cause. 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2009, 09:37:50 AM »

all I can say none is though I won't post other's private posts and e-mails, you sure are ticking off a lot of people with the bashing you do. I think some may be tired of the soapbox. Glass houses!!
You are correct, I don't know if what I saw was really you and jen talking, only you and the people you sent those messages to would. I must say I was quite surprised by the content, really hope it wasn't your words because they were awfully cruel.

okay Lisa, enough. I am sure you can locate my email from Lala's and Yap for your tirade to continue. I am ticking people off?????? Unreal. Email me, bash me there for it's quite apparent you can't stop yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.