April 27, 2024, 12:13:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201578 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: February 18, 2009, 10:33:44 PM »

Hey Kermit I like those laymen terms.  I get it.

That freakin pond!  The only way Natalee is in that pond is if she was removed from the ocean and placed there recently.  That would make it nice and clean now wouldn't it?  CAPS witness sees  Joran at / near the pond.  Joran takes the fall and everyone else goes untouched.  Don't get me wrong.  Joran, Deepak, Satish are guilty as heck for the crimes commited against Natalee, but I believe that there were more important people involved.  Well I feel that way today anyhow.  Tomm I might be back to just J2K alone. lol

I agree.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: February 18, 2009, 10:46:19 PM »

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screenshots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 12 the persistence gets back to Louisiana
March 16 - In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer.

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

March 18 - Caps has spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos
March 18 - Kyle says that it is the pond near the soccer field that Caps is talking about was the one searched by RV Persistence crew
March is when Kyle started asking Freebirds about the boat and the size of boat that it would take to carry a cage like htat.
March 18, 2008, 09:10:45 PM Kyle posts at scared monkeys that he personally
does not feel that we should disregard the trap or its contents until we know how
that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were

MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08 

March 20 - private eye posts on SM about the blue denim fabric
March 20 -  Kyle tells PrivateEye to email him fo r further discussion.

March 21 - Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said
ONE WEEK LATER
March 24 - Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond
Klye posted at SM: "The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample."
The first post of CapsLockWizard’s posted on: (SM) January 17, 2008, 10:18:50 PM
Remains were taken on January 17 sent to the FBI on January 22/24...

March 26 CAPS and Dave email each other:
That was the first report.
Did you received the second report about
I did send it to you read it with the google earth data file.
How do I know that you are Dave?
there are to many danger peaople out there.
Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am
Why did it took so long to Answer?

March 27 - Kyle emails me that he is going offshore in a day

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

Apr 7 Kyle says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
KEEPING IN MIND POND WAS FULL OF WATER BACK IN FEB. APRIL MOS WANTS A BRIEF SO HE CAN GET PERMISSION TO DRAIN THE POND, BY MAY THE POND IS COMPLETELY DRY

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

APRIL 24,2008 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25,2008 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off

May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a

12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related

equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment

of $6,750,000.00

May 17 - Kyle
I need immediate help.

I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search. Preferably the original posts with date and time stamps.
Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM

June 10 - Kyle Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.

I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

JUNE 10, 2008 = Kyle said:He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

June 16 - On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me.
What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations.
loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

CAPS
CAPS REVEALS HE HAS A BROTHER WORKING WITH EITHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OR THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

Reply #1348 on: May 05, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1340

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 15 - Kyle says Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti are accusing him of leaking the photos to SM and asks for our help.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that she will have pictures of the drained pond from her *direct* sourse in Aruba.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that the photos taken today by Monserat, it is the pond next to the soccer field.

May 17 - Kyle confirms the pond is the Monstrat pond.
May 17 - Kyle needs to know from US who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"
May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920
May 17, Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that
he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

I think that Silvetti was talking out of both sides of his mouth.
On one side he was passing information to Caps and on the other he was passing information to Kyle.
All of it was coming from Mos.
There are several things that only Kyle and Caps mentioned.
It was all a set up by Mos and Silvetti.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: February 18, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »

If Tim Miller is aware of Kyle Kingman's own words and ... still maintains a relationship with John Silvetti ... something is not right!!  Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family has taken a backseat.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 18, 2009, 10:54:13 PM »

Kermit-

For being a frog, you sure are smart.
Thanks for your insight !!!
My ears perk right up when you post.
Again, it is much appreciated.

BUCKSHOT
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 18, 2009, 10:56:33 PM »

If Tim Miller is aware of Kyle Kingman's own words and ... still maintains a relationship with John Silvetti ... something is not right!!  Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family has taken a backseat.

Janet

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg573186#msg573186

Bergfeld, Chase - Richland Chambers Reservoir, TX- missing 12/13/08
Posted on 17. Jan, 2009 by B Tarr in Memorials

Chase Bergfield, age 23, was last seen on December 13th, 2008 at the Richland Chambers Reservoir, in Corsicana, Texas. He was on a 16’ boat that hit a stump and capsized. Nine other students have been accounted for, but not Chase. Search efforts are underway on the water.

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate  A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 18, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

Janet

Janet,  I am so glad to see you.  It was lonely without any reminders today.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 18, 2009, 10:59:54 PM »

Kermit-

BUCKSHOT

Thank you. That was very kind of you to say.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 18, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »

Hey Kermit I like those laymen terms.  I get it.

That freakin pond!  The only way Natalee is in that pond is if she was removed from the ocean and placed there recently.  That would make it nice and clean now wouldn't it?  CAPS witness sees  Joran at / near the pond.  Joran takes the fall and everyone else goes untouched.  Don't get me wrong.  Joran, Deepak, Satish are guilty as heck for the crimes commited against Natalee, but I believe that there were more important people involved.  Well I feel that way today anyhow.  Tomm I might be back to just J2K alone. lol

Well, it looks a tennis shoe inside that cage.
But Caps says a tennis shoe was in the pond.

We know the LE removed the evidence from the cage/trap.

Someone is involved in covering up the evidence.
Dolf Richardson was in charge of the evidence.

RIBBIT!!

+++++

CBB
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #302 on: December 05, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg568294#msg568294

CBB
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #482 on: December 05, 2008, 11:15:42 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg568615#msg568615

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 18, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »

Kermit-

BUCKSHOT

Thank you. That was very kind of you to say.

Now don't go getting the enormous frog cranium.   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #449 on: February 18, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »

Janet
Janet,
I agree with your assessment....
but I am still willing to give Tim Miller the benefit of doubt (not implying that you wouldn't).
In the work Tim does in his efforts to help all he can that are faced with a devastating lost....Tim must come across some pretty shading characters that are in a position to further support Tim's goals of finding lost loved ones...
Just saying that he may overlook some shortfalls if it will further his cause..
Probably a big cause of ulcers....
Tim is my Hero, and I'm sure he is too many of us....
As you can see...I'm having a hard time expressing my feelings on how Tim can do what he does....But,
He is my hero!
mhoo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 18, 2009, 11:15:02 PM »

Janet

Janet,  I am so glad to see you.  It was lonely without any reminders today.

Thank Magnolia.  I mean it.

I had a great day but ... it is so good to be back home.

This morning hubby and I were teachers on call (TOC) to our grandsons (9/10).  He did the the math lesson and ... I did the English.

This afternoon after boys were picked up by Mom for hockey practice ... hubby and I walked amost ten miles with two of hubby's sisters and BILs at Golden Ears Park located on the other side of the Fraser from us and ... then after coming home and cleaning up ... we all went to the Olive Garden for dinner.  Hubby and I used a good portion of the gift card prize we won at the church Valentine party.

I am wiped.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 18, 2009, 11:21:24 PM »

Janet
Janet,
but I am still willing to give Tim Miller the benefit of doubt (not implying that you wouldn't).
In the work Tim does in his efforts to help all he can that are faced with a devastating lost....Tim must come across some pretty shading characters that are in a position to further support Tim's goals of finding lost loved ones...
As you can see...I'm having a hard time expressing my feelings on how Tim can do what he does....But,
He is my hero!
mhoo

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: February 18, 2009, 11:26:13 PM »

Janet
Janet,
He is my hero!
mhoo

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.Janet

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: February 18, 2009, 11:28:14 PM »

Janet
Janet,
He is my hero!
mhoo

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet
Me too Janet!
You were out when  wreck called me to do my best ROBOTS interpretation:
reposted below so you don't have to go back...
wreck said:
perhaps billb will come along and speak for Robots!
So, I obliged:
I HATE THEM ALL!!!
Perps, coverup crew, American traitors, distractors!!
And stackaholics!
I've since be reminded by Magnolia and TM that "stackaholics" are off limits..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 18, 2009, 11:32:03 PM »

SLIDE SHOW

klaasend
Re: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16 -
« Reply #884 on: February 02, 2009, 05:59:13 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 18, 2009, 11:34:32 PM »

Janet
Janet,
He is my hero!
mhoo

Janet
Me too Janet!
You were out when  wreck called me to do my best ROBOTS interpretation:
reposted below so you don't have to go back...
wreck said:
perhaps billb will come along and speak for Robots!
So, I obliged:
I HATE THEM ALL!!!
Perps, coverup crew, American traitors, distractors!!
And stackaholics!
I've since be reminded by Magnolia and TM that "stackaholics" are off limits..
Janet,
At the risk of being called a stackaholic tonight, I want you to know that YOU are a Hero to me, along with all the other dedicated Monkeys, for all you all do for Justice for Natalee!!!...
Almost 3 yrs, 9 months, and if the dark side doesn't get it yet...no one is going away until Justice is served!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 18, 2009, 11:35:47 PM »

Well Monkeys ... obviously I am not following my own advise and considering my words prior to posting.  I do believe that a good night sleep is where it is at and ... I will be back to my sweet compromising lil ol' self tomorrow.

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

Janet
8:35 PM PT

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #457 on: February 18, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »

Janet
Janet,
He is my hero!
mhoo

Janet
Janet....Maybe Tim Miller is not aware of the Silvetti/Persistence part in helping Aruba to further coverup the Injustice to Natalee and Her Family.....How do We know that Tim is even aware?   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #458 on: February 18, 2009, 11:38:53 PM »

Well Monkeys ... obviously I am not following my own advise and considering my words prior to posting.  I do believe that a good night sleep is where it is at and ... I will be back to my sweet compromising lil ol' self tomorrow.

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

Janet
8:35 PM PT

I missed you today Janet!  And I agree with you 100%.  I'm soooooo frustrated with this too!

Get a good nights sleep!

Love and hugs!

TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 18, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »

WASHINGTON —  Federal regulators on Tuesday charged Texas financier R. Allen Stanford and three of his firms with a "massive" fraud that centered around high-interest-rate certificates of deposit, and raided some of the companies' offices.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,494664,00.html

this Allan Stanford financial scandal has an Aruba connection:

STANFORD GROUP ARUBA N.V.
Marisol Building, 2nd Floor
L.G. Smith Boulevard 60
Oranjestad, Aruba, Dutch West Indies

http://www.conasev.gob.pe/emisoras/Ficha_empresa.asp?p_codigo=115021

Dutch media is reporting about this Aruban/Dutch connection.
De Texaan – wereldwijd een grote sponsor van tennis, cricket, golf en polo – was ook actief op Aruba, het oudste Caribische belastingparadijs. Uit gegevens van de lokale Kamer van Koophandel blijkt dat de Stanford Financial Group sinds 1989 in Oranjestad een vestiging heeft. Directeur daar is de Nederlander Frans Vingerhoedt, die al heel lang bij de Texaan werkt en onder meer betrokken is bij de tennissponsoring door het bedrijf.
http://www.volkskrant.nl/economie/article1151092.ece/Kleine_Madoff_was_held_in_het_Caribisch_gebied

Dutton Peabody said:
Feb. 14, 7:18 PM
When you search "stanfordInvestmentbank.com" at the Internet Archive (aka Wayback) it loads older pages.

Interesting that the President of the Bank has changed (2004)
Frans P. Vingerhoedt was with Stanford in Guardian Investment Days. His current Linked in page places him at Bank of Antigua (which is another Stanford tentacle, according to press reports).

Frans P. Vingerhoedt assumed his position as President of the bank in December 1997. Mr. Vingerhoedt previously served as President of Stanford Group Aruba NV and Stanford Trust Company, Ltd., affiliated companies of SIB. He received a Master's degree from the State University of Antwerp in 1978.

The other name in older press was:
Harry van Bergen joined Stanford International Bank as Director of Operations in March 1998. He previously served as Managing Director of a consulting firm, Cumaco N.V. Prior to that, Mr. van Bergen was employed for nearly 15 years in various management positions with ABN AMRO Bank N.V. He received a Master's degree in law from the University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands.

No one has commented that the website and pdf are inconsistent on the very important Compliance position. Website gives two lower functionaries, and older Annual reports has a single VP for compliance Pedro E. Rodriguez

Pedro E. Rodriguez graduated from the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico in 1983 with a degree in finance and accounting, holds a diploma in auditing from the BAI School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) (http://www.aba.com/ICBCertifications/CRCM.htm).
Rodriguez has been in banking since 1972 and has held the positions of Vice President, Compliance and Compliance Officer/Internal Auditor with Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Chase Manhattan Bank and Banco Santander in Puerto Rico. He also served as Internal Auditor and Compliance Officer at Bancaracas International Banking Corporation.
http://www.businessinsider.com/regulators-examining-stanford-group-for-possible-fraud-2009-2
maye this is something of interest to look into.

The SEC's fraud charges may be the least of accused financial scammer R. Allen Stanford's worries. Federal authorities tell ABC News that the FBI and others have been investigating whether Stanford was involved in laundering drug money for Mexico's notorious Gulf Cartel.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6907429

Awemainta 20 Feb.

just putting it out here. maybe someone makes connections if there are any.

Caesu, I thought about Silvetti when this was shown on the news.  If it has an Aruban connection then they LOST LOTS of money from this fraud.

this Allen Stanford scandal is pretty recent. surely a lot more will come out in the coming days week.
simular to this Madoff scandal, only smaller in size.

this Dutchman Frans Vingerhoedt is or was Director of the branch on Aruba.
i would be interesting to know if he had any dealings with H. S. Croes or who his attorney is on Aruba.

Panicked savers yesterday rushed to withdraw money from banks in Antigua and Venezuela linked to Sir Allen Stanford, the Texan billionaire charged by US securities regulators with "massive" investment fraud.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission accused Sir Allen on Tuesday of operating an alleged $8bn scheme involving certificates of deposits sold through Stanford International Bank, in Antigua, that allegedly promised "improbable and unsubstantiated high interest rates".

The probe into the Houston-based Stanford Financial Group could widen, with the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducting a probe, according to people close to the situation.

Sir Allen, whose whereabouts were still unknown to investigators last night, was reported by CNBC to have tried to hire a private jet to fly from Houston to Antigua. Stanford International Bank
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/64be911c-fe24-11dd-932e-000077b07658.html

Interesting that the President of the Bank has changed (2004)
Frans P. Vingerhoedt was with Stanford in Guardian Investment Days. His current Linked in page places him at Bank of Antigua (which is another Stanford tentacle, according to press reports).

Frans P. Vingerhoedt assumed his position as President of the bank in December 1997. Mr. Vingerhoedt previously served as President of Stanford Group Aruba NV and Stanford Trust Company, Ltd., affiliated companies of SIB.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.