April 26, 2024, 11:01:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201570 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #580 on: February 19, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »

Billb is going to be so proud of this quote stack!

They couldn't say that they had found her because it was right at the beginning of the search.
They wanted to do their mapping of the ocean around Aruba.  If they said : Ureka, we found her;
there would be no reason to stay in the Aruban waters and they would have had to return to the US.
As it was they could continue to do their survey under the pretense of looking for Natalee.
I don't think they intended to find her.....especially not that soon.

OK.....So now Do You think that They have talked Dave into going back to search and They will place the remains somewhere and will find Them again so to speak.....and then all will be well for Silvetti and His Bunch and Joran will receive a slap on the hand and Paulus and K2 will get off scot free...  I guess at this point as long as Natalee was brought home.....Who cares what happens to the rest of them......The Good Lord has a Plan for them all.... 

My opinion..............

At this point, the pond "witness" has come off as completely uncredible, and Mos doesn't believe him.

So, at this point, if something were to be found in the pond - it could very well let Joran off the hook - as this "witness" was the first and only thing/person to introduce this whole pond to the story - and his account completely contradicts another witness (gardener, IIRC), and the GPS tracking of Joran's phone.

So - if something is NOW found in the pond - Joran could walk scott free.  IMO.

So...maybe this is why they are "so sure" that she's in one of the remaining targets?  Is that the new plan?

02/28/2008
Article by Cynthia Cisneros, Houston ABC affiliate
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951
Louis J. Schaefer quotes:
  • “I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions.
  • "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."
  • "By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said.
  • "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."
  • "So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea,” he said.

Tim Trahan is also quoted:
"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

Lifesong That Could be the plan....Something is definitely up! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: February 19, 2009, 06:21:30 PM »

Did you hear what the B*sterd was just saying?

"In America no one cares abouyt Tromp, but he is human also"

The man is an example of a TRAITOR!!

Tim Miller went to Aruba and searched for several days for Tromp. 
I thought Tim was American.  And he did so at TES expense, not Aruba's.

Of course we know those are the two crazies.

So they don't believe in polygraphs in Aruba, just psychos with spirit guides.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 19, 2009, 06:33:05 PM »

Did you hear what the B*sterd was just saying?

"In America no one cares abouyt Tromp, but he is human also"

The man is an example of a TRAITOR!!

Tim Miller went to Aruba and searched for several days for Tromp. 
I thought Tim was American.  And he did so at TES expense, not Aruba's.

Of course we know those are the two crazies.

So they don't believe in polygraphs in Aruba, just psychos with spirit guides.

They make me soo mad

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-1VySNH9gQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_-1VySNH9gQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 19, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »

This is the guy behind the bank with offices in Aruba:

CBS News has confirmed that FBI agents have located Texas billionaire R.
Allen Stanford in Fredericksburg, Virginia. According to an FBI spokesman,
agents from the Richmond office served Stanford with civil papers relating
to the SEC civil investigation into alleged fraud.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: February 19, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »

Missing people are the same the world over.  It's not about borders and it's not about sovereignty.  It's about justice.  And I remember Jose Tromp being included in prayers here along with Marlies and others.

Yes, we do care.  We can't cover every instance but we can and do care.

These freaks do not speak for this country.  They shouldn't speak at all and I can't believe they are being listened to after already having been proven liars by Mos in regard to when Beth arrived and other points of interest.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #585 on: February 19, 2009, 06:45:32 PM »

Missing people are the same the world over.  It's not about borders and it's not about sovereignty.  It's about justice.  And I remember Jose Tromp being included in prayers here along with Marlies and others.

These freaks do not speak for this country.  They shouldn't speak at all and I can't believe they are being listened to after already having been proven liars by Mos in regard to when Beth arrived and other points of interest.

I may be mistaken, but I never heard them say that no one "cares" in the United States.  It was stated that it is not "known" in the United States a few times, I do remember that.  I have most of the show recorded and will watch it again later to make sure.  If I do hear those words, I will correct this post.

I felt sorry for the parents and I would love to know what the father was saying when the coverage suddenly ended.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: February 19, 2009, 06:50:50 PM »

Missing people are the same the world over.  It's not about borders and it's not about sovereignty.  It's about justice.   And I remember Jose Tromp being included in prayers here along with Marlies and others.

It is about Human life and decency..Period!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: February 19, 2009, 06:53:53 PM »

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

This is very important because it demonstrates his intentions to keep people believing something he did not, when he and Louis Schafer sent Kyle to the states to "strike a deal" with network producers based upon the ROV images. What the heck was he hoping the networks would buy that was on those images?

Plain and simple this is illegal and they admitted to knowing they were deceiving in an attempt to get money from networks and from donations. It's illegal.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: February 19, 2009, 06:58:02 PM »

They couldn't say that they had found her because it was right at the beginning of the search.
They wanted to do their mapping of the ocean around Aruba.  If they said : Ureka, we found her;
there would be no reason to stay in the Aruban waters and they would have had to return to the US.
As it was they could continue to do their survey under the pretense of looking for Natalee.

OK.....So now Do You think that They have talked Dave into going back to search and They will place the remains somewhere and will find Them again so to speak.....and then all will be well for Silvetti and His Bunch and Joran will receive a slap on the hand and Paulus and K2 will get off scot free...  I guess at this point as long as Natalee was brought home.....Who cares what happens to the rest of them......The Good Lord has a Plan for them all.... 

My opinion..............

At this point, the pond "witness" has come off as completely uncredible, and Mos doesn't believe him.

So, at this point, if something were to be found in the pond - it could very well let Joran off the hook - as this "witness" was the first and only thing/person to introduce this whole pond to the story - and his account completely contradicts another witness (gardener, IIRC), and the GPS tracking of Joran's phone.

So...maybe this is why they are "so sure" that she's in one of the remaining targets?  Is that the new plan?

02/28/2008
  • “I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions.
  • "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."
  • "By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said.
  • "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."
  • "So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea,” he said.

Wonder what their records show for amounts in terms of money they received from U.S. citizens?
We already know how much Louis Schafer made off of his selling his stocks leaving stockholders empty handed.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 19, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »

Has anyone looked up that P.O. Box in Kemah,TX???TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: February 19, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »

I have always wondered if Kyle sent those images to the FBI without Silvetti's knowlege.
When they were posted by Robin, it was a big surprise to Silvetti and company and they
knew their goose was cooked.
I think that is why Kyle was so furious with Klaas and Red.

He did say to us that him and Tim Tehran and Louis Schafer had cut John out.
But on the other hand, he was going back and forth to John's home staying with him.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 19, 2009, 07:11:12 PM »

I have always wondered if Kyle sent those images to the FBI without Silvetti's knowlege.
When they were posted by Robin, it was a big surprise to Silvetti and company and they

But on the other hand, he was going back and forth to John's home staying with him.

But Kermit, I think he sent the pictures in the very beginning...like in early January.
Robin just didn't get her hands on them until just before she posted them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: February 19, 2009, 07:20:04 PM »

My opinion..............

02/28/2008

I believe that they would have to "find" her in one of the mapped, but unsearched targets.
The remains would show signs of being in salt water.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 19, 2009, 07:20:27 PM »

I may be mistaken, but I never heard them say that no one "cares" in the United States.  It was stated that it is not "known" in the United States a few times, I do remember that.  I have most of the show recorded and will watch it again later to make sure.  If I do hear those words, I will correct this post.

I felt sorry for the parents and I would love to know what the father was saying when the coverage suddenly ended.

Well, that's what BASTIBRO posted above.  I should have known better than to listen to him.  Guess this means he should just go knit goat sox!

PERSONA NON GRATA

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: February 19, 2009, 08:13:52 PM »

'Situation dengue outbreak on Aruba is alarming'

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3015833/Situatie_knokkelkoorts_Aruba_alarmerend.html

(in the leaked VNO-report the Aruban government was heavily criticized for its handling of the outbreak).

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: February 19, 2009, 08:21:22 PM »

But Kermit, I think he sent the pictures in the very beginning...like in early January.

I was talking about the ROV/images of the cage that they tried to sell to ABC etc. the week of Feb 13th.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #596 on: February 19, 2009, 08:28:36 PM »

I'm working on it......I'll let Ya know what I find.....So far I do know that it is Near Schaefers residence.....I'm trying to get more info....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #597 on: February 19, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »

'Situation dengue outbreak on Aruba is alarming'

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3015833/Situatie_knokkelkoorts_Aruba_alarmerend.html

(in the leaked VNO-report the Aruban government was heavily criticized for its handling of the outbreak).

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: February 19, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »

I'm working on it......I'll let Ya know what I find.....So far I do know that it is Near Schaefers residence.....I'm trying to get more info....

Very interesting Hotping.TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: February 19, 2009, 08:44:21 PM »

I was talking about the ROV/images of the cage that they tried to sell to ABC etc. the week of Feb 13th.

Oh, so sorry!  I was talking about the little set of pictures that Robin posted.
I don't think Silvetti knew that Kyle sent those to the FBI.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.