April 27, 2024, 03:49:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201602 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2009, 09:38:27 AM »

Private emails are not allowed to be posted here.

It's about Natalee and not who said what to whom about other posters, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2009, 09:40:00 AM »

Just curious, Did KLAAS call RED?

just curious ldstlala, which of you is posting lately?

just me none, always just me...but speaking of posts, I saw some old ones of yours last night. Apparently you had a beef or two with some of your "current" friends. I was quite shocked!!

One thing I CAN say, I don't talk bad about people behind their backs!! I don't post people's personal e-mails, thank goodness for you! so I will just leave it at that.

A few from Jen too. But I won't be a hypocrite and say I don't believe in posting private info and then post them of course.

Hypocrites do "disgust" me.

Self-loathing can be a terrible thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2009, 09:41:54 AM »

I don't CALL anyone.  I did IM Red and it sounds like he did hear from from someone in the family, I would imagine it was Beth but don't know for sure.  Sounds like they (the family member) was complaining about the emails and phone calls THEY are getting over this trap issue.

From the IM Red left me this morning it appears he suggested to them (the family member) that it was caused by someone (Kyle I'm assuming) starting it in the first place by trying to act like a big shot.

Red has gone to work now and I won't hear back from him until maybe later tonight.  I'll see if I can get him to post something about the issue himself.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2009, 09:43:01 AM »

I hope to God, Dave isn't spending $5million based on Cap's and Silvetti's info.

That's a very sobering thought, Wreck.

Several times Caps posted that all Dave had to do was come down and collect the remains.  But they were supposedly located in a different place each time!

I do hope this is not the basis for any new search.  And the pond was bone dry for several weeks.  Nothing.  So what could they hope to find NOW that wasn't found then?  That doesn't even make sense.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2009, 09:44:52 AM »

None,
When we were discussing this earlier, were you online when isa apparently told Jug Twitty that monkeys claimed the family had the remains of Natalee recovered from the trap and were concealing that fact?

Not one person on here ever made such a contention or even suggested it but that's the level of comprehension that is being used here.  I was mortified to think that anybody would do such a reckless and foolish thing.  People who can't be bothered to actually read what is posted and what is NOT shouldn't be purveyors of information.

So that's why I say if anybody is "disgusted" because of something this person told them, it's probably because they have again been given totally inaccurate information.

But I guess one excuse is as good as another, right?

thanks Anna, I agree. Outright lies seem to have no shame with Lisa. I've never seen anyone here post that either, not ever.

I don't understand why family member's conversations can't be held close or held privately, even if some think they are justified in using them to beat up other posters, it's still terribly wrong.

I haven't been actively posting information or even theories on this thread for over two years. I keep up with what's posted here, I care very much, but with work demands I had nothing to contribute. But I dared to stand up to Yap and Lala's and to demand they not drag me and others into their petty fights.

Lisa is more than happy to advance their cause. 

And I dared to ask that you stop slandering the members of the Persistence, most of which are once again ready to step up to the plate along with Tim Miller to help Natalee's family bring her home, for that I am the #1 enemy. I dragged no one into any fight, I stood up for what I thought was right.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2009, 09:46:31 AM »

Private e-mails are not allowed here? Isn't that what started all of this? Thought NOTHING was private anymore!! Tell that one to the frog.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2009, 09:48:05 AM »

None,
When we were discussing this earlier, were you online when isa apparently told Jug Twitty that monkeys claimed the family had the remains of Natalee recovered from the trap and were concealing that fact?

Not one person on here ever made such a contention or even suggested it but that's the level of comprehension that is being used here.  I was mortified to think that anybody would do such a reckless and foolish thing.  People who can't be bothered to actually read what is posted and what is NOT shouldn't be purveyors of information.

So that's why I say if anybody is "disgusted" because of something this person told them, it's probably because they have again been given totally inaccurate information.

But I guess one excuse is as good as another, right?

thanks Anna, I agree. Outright lies seem to have no shame with Lisa. I've never seen anyone here post that either, not ever.

I don't understand why family member's conversations can't be held close or held privately, even if some think they are justified in using them to beat up other posters, it's still terribly wrong.

I haven't been actively posting information or even theories on this thread for over two years. I keep up with what's posted here, I care very much, but with work demands I had nothing to contribute. But I dared to stand up to Yap and Lala's and to demand they not drag me and others into their petty fights.

Lisa is more than happy to advance their cause. 

And I dared to ask that you stop slandering the members of the Persistence, most of which are once again ready to step up to the plate along with Tim Miller to help Natalee's family bring her home, for that I am the #1 enemy. I dragged no one into any fight, I stood up for what I thought was right.

You are still doing it.  You just tried to drag Red into it.

Previously you tried to drag Tim Miller into it as well as Jug Twittym  They have no way of knowing what has been discussed here and it's not fair to do that to them based on your say about things you don't even bother to read.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2009, 09:49:30 AM »

Private e-mails are not allowed here? Isn't that what started all of this? Thought NOTHING was private anymore!! Tell that one to the frog.

You thought wrong.  It was posts made on other forums.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2009, 09:56:04 AM »

You would be addressing the wrong parties, Lisa.

It is Kyle Kingman who did the slandering, if any was done.  It has to be false information to be slander.  Are you again saying that Kyle lied about all of that for months?

No one here has claimed any personal knowledge of what happened on the last search.  Only what Kyle said has been repeated.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »

Thanks Klaas for posting that.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2009, 11:07:31 AM »

The 24-year-old Marlies van der Kouwe was  fighting for her life.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.new#new

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2009, 11:20:20 AM »

I don't CALL anyone.  I did IM Red and it sounds like he did hear from from someone in the family, I would imagine it was Beth but don't know for sure.  Sounds like they (the family member) was complaining about the emails and phone calls THEY are getting over this trap issue.

From the IM Red left me this morning it appears he suggested to them (the family member) that it was caused by someone (Kyle I'm assuming) starting it in the first place by trying to act like a big shot.

Red has gone to work now and I won't hear back from him until maybe later tonight.  I'll see if I can get him to post something about the issue himself.

Also just out of curiosity, what is your facination with Joran's poker habits?  The same poker information you are posting over at GM was posted here at SM in December 2007.  Old news if you ask me, but what do I know?  I don't even call members of the family so I can't possibly know anything.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2009, 11:36:36 AM »

Below is the timeline, still a work in progress of course.  I wanted to go ahead and get it posted even though its late tonight, as I'll be in and out of meetings all day tomorrow.

Please, everyone, feel free to add to or correct this as needed. 

General Timeline for Schaefer, Silvetti, the Persistence search and affiliated companies/organizations

12/18/2006
Superior Offshore International has announced the acquisition of Subtech Diving and Marine Pty Ltd in Durban, South Africa.  Subtech’s role in the group is to support the international contracting entities within the group structure in a planned expansion programme by Superior to enter other international markets.

02/14/2007
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register Aim For A Cure, Inc.; a Louisiana, non-profit corporation

04/03/2007
Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline

04/20/2007
Initial Public Offering of Superior Offshore Int’l; raised $152 million

05/2007
Schaeffer contacts Dave Holloway
Schaefer purchases $3.5m home

07/05/2007
Schaefer rings opening bell @ NASDAQ stock market

08/14/2007
After defendants and other Company insiders liquidated over $49 million of their personally held shares -- Superior Offshore begins revealing the truth about the Company problems existing at the IPO on 04/20/2007

09/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa is appointed as a major subcontractor to the Dredging International/Group 5 Consortium which has been awarded the DHEW (Durban Harbor Entrance Widening & Deepening contract) in Durban, South Africa.

11/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa has purchased a Modular Jack-Up Barge which is expected to significantly enhance the company’s capacity in terms of inshore civil marine operations.

11/14/2007
Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

11/27/2007
The Persistence blog maintained by Kyle Kingman describes the mobilization: "We will leave the dock at Midnight on 27-November, 2007 to perform a "wet-test" on all the gear. This test will take approximately 2 days, where we will calibrate and test all the equipment under real survey conditions."

11/30/2007
Persistence departs for Aruba

12/2007
Persistence search team meets with ALE Detective & his brother with a "vision", giving latitude of cage

12/15/2007
Persistence arrived at Aruba – “1615 hrs: ARRIVED at Aruba pilot station. Port Authorities board and the Persistence is cleared for docking.”

12/18/2007
“UPDATE: 1510 hrs: The Persistence has begun the search.”

12/20/2007
“Thurs. 20-Dec -0430 hrs:  The Persistence has completed the first day of the side scan sonar search.”

12/20/2007
CapsLockWizard registers at SM, 09:38:24 PM

12/22/2007
Persistence team tests sensing equipment using local construction materials for a wire trap to confirm detection and signatures. 

12/22/2007
This is the date Caps claims in a 1/30/08 posting on SM that he “started to look at the case of Natalee.”

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

12/29/2007
ROV visual inspection of the trap

12/30/2007
ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  Tim Trahan's "No, nothing," dive.  Dateline & Tim Miller off the ship.

01/07/2008
ALE divers retrieve contents of the cage.
Persistence loses internet connection for 2 days.

01/09/2008
Superior Offshore announced that it was suspending its prior substantially downward revised guidance. (Last date of stock purchases included in class action suits)

01/10/2008
Kyle has a few days off of the boat; stays at the HI from 1/10 to 1/14.

01/11/2008 -01/12/2008
Kyle claims he saw a Dutch/Aruban vessel (Panter) on site over the cage location.

01/17/2008
CapsLockWizard’s first posting to SM Forum, 10:18:50 PM

01/17/2008
Persistence gets call to help the “Michelle” in distress.

01/21/2008
Caps posts:  “Klaasend:  Any news from BT?  Need her to communicate”

01/22/2008
HOUSTON, Jan. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Superior Offshore
International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) today announced that it has completed the
sale and charter-back of the Superior Achiever with Hornbeck Offshore Services
LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. (NYSE: HOS)

02/2008
The previous owners of Subtech Diving and Marine have negotiated the buy back of Superior Offshore South Africa from Superior Offshore International Inc.

02/07/2008
Caps posts on SM open forum regarding what the new witness claims to have seen

02/12/2008
Council of Ministers of Aruba makes a decision leading Edison Briesen, Minister of Tourism & Transportation to appoint MTBS  (Maritime & Transport Business Solutions) as Project Manager to lead and direct the redevelopment of the Aruban harbor areas.

02/15/2008
The Persistence blog maintained by Kyle Kingman posts a request for donations through Texas Equusearch.

02/22/2008
E. Briesen sends a letter to Juan Manuel Trujillo in Madrid, Spain advising him of the appointment of MTBS as Project Manager of the redevelopment of Aruban harbor areas.

02/22/08
The Dateline episode on the Persistence search is broadcast.

02/26/2008
Dana Pretzer hosts Art Wood on his radio show. Concerning the Persistence search, Art says, “They've identified over 100 possible targets that could be Natalee on the ocean floor. They're trying to narrow that list to 30 or 40 more likely targets, they can dive on them however John has informed us that they have run out of money. Actually, if they can't come up with some donations within the next week to 10 days, they're going to be bringing the boat home.”

02/27/2008
Two members of the Persistence crew perform side scan sonar survey of the Montserrat pond.

02/27/2008
Robin posts the cage pictures received from the FBI.

02/28/2008
Kyle, posting at SM, makes two references to having been away from the search.  “I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.”  “I've personally been handling the matter* while I was on the east coast last week.“
[*Note: the matter = selling television rights to the search]

02/29/08
The first class action lawsuit against Superior Offshore Int’l is announced on behalf of shareholders who purchased stock between 4/20/07 and 1/09/08.

03/01/2008
The Persistence blog maintained by Kyle Kingman announces the side scan sonar search is complete.

03/02/2008
Kyle Kingman and the search team of the Persistence fly out of Aruba.

03/03/2008
Persistence and crew leave Aruba, sailing to the home port in Louisiana

03/20/08
Private Eye reveals to Kyle his knowledge of the blue denim and skull in an open post on the SM Forum.

04/03/2008
When asked how much money would be needed to complete the search, John D. Silvetti posts at BFN under the screenname dsurveyor1 “It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.”

04/03/2008
John D. Silvetti posts at BFN under the screenname dsurveyor1, “We received support from the Police, the Coast Guard, the Port Authority and vitually anyone we needed help from.”

06/2008
Petrobras talks/meetings were held in ARUBA

06/29/2008
Kyle Kingman flies to John Silvetti’s house

12/23/2008
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register OSV Determination, L.L.C.; a Louisiana limited liability company.

VERY INTERESTING..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2009, 11:40:37 AM »

Thanx Klaas.Appreciate the feedabck.Also want to apologize for the STACKIN party last night.Nobody else was involved.I swear!BillB was no where to be found! I see we had a few hidey-holers here this AM.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »

2nj.when you get a chance.Can you bring over the questions that have been posed to ldstlou from Janet.I may start a countdown on when the questions were asked,as well as how long it takes Ldstlou to answer Janet's questions!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2009, 11:51:42 AM »

Copy,paste,copy,paste,copy,paste
Hi-Ho,Hi-Ho off to the hidey-hole we go
Hi-Ho,Hi-Ho off to the hidey-hole we go!

Who's got the grunt work today????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2009, 12:00:46 PM »

Faith & Begorrah, monkeys!

I DO still try to read everything ... mostly skim ... so many issues, so little time.

Just checked out the Murder & Crime thread -  101,591 views! Passed 100,000! - thanks to texasmom who keeps it current! I am so grateful for that.

I love this: if you click "Preview" before you post, you *might* get the message, "Fetching Preview ..." utterly charming.

Nice to see so many new (to me) faces, along with the perennial favorites.

I am so sorry that I didn't post my Valentine for Monkeys - I forgot about it until I just went to fetch my St. Patty's avatar. Here it is, better late than never --

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2009, 12:17:20 PM »

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2009, 12:19:47 PM »

ldstlou- I wonder daily how Red, or Klaas, or even Jug ever get any of their work done due to complaints and copious emails from posters like you !

Stop your personal attacks and answer the questions others have asked of you. I didn't ask any questions of you - or were you smiling and laughing too much to notice?

or better yet.......go get some work done for your family? I intend to.........later

Quote from: Tamikosmom on February 17, 2009, 11:25:29 AM
Lou ... please give your perspective on Kyle Kingman's own words ... would that imply John Silvetti was a participant to the Aruban coverup agenda and ... Natalee Holloway's remains could have been in the trap/cage.

Lou ... I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words and ... those words make me so angry ... so frustrated ... so sad.  If Natalee's remains were in the trap/cage ... the opportunity to bring her home to her family to rest on US soil may have been lost forever ... compliments of not only the Arubans but also ... Americans.

Janet

+++++++

THE PERSISTENCE DECEPTION

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

John Silvetti

Kyle:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:   John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Fabric - Tarp - Vertibre - Skull

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle: Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current.

Kyle: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

Kyle:  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle:   … John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand

Kyle:  I'm sorry if this is disturbing. I took the picture of Natalee standing on the beach and cropped, rotated, and scaled the image to correlate with the trap body form.  Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand.

Kyle: The bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of  vertebrae.

Kyle: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle:  The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle:  In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand.  Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains.

Kyle:  … Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew.  In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2009, 12:53:07 PM »

ldstlala and that whole bunch can only accept the version of things that
involves CapsLockWizzard and the pond.  They just cannot comprehend
the Persistence involvement in the Great Aruban Coverup.

They do not want want justice for Natalee....they just want to be right!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.