April 27, 2024, 12:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201579 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: February 19, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »

YW Magnolia

Here is the source of the information.  Beth to Joe Scarborough

'Scarborough Country' Monday, October 24, 2005

SCARBOROUGH:  You talk about the flipping.  Didn‘t Joran point at the other two brothers and then they got angry and there may have been some threats going back and forth? 

HOLLOWAY TWITTY:  You know, Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were not denying.  They were not denying a crime.  They were implicating each other.  They were fingering each other over and over again.

And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive.  That was huge.  That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.  

And then it just—from there, the night went on.  There were body sightings, countless.  They were knocking on my door.  They thought they found her.  Oh, no, they didn‘t.  It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.  It was horrific.

So, whatever was happening that day, on June 10, we were getting the answer.  Then, the next day, June 11, is when Prime Minister Oduber comes on international media and announces to the world that there‘s blood; there‘s blood in Deepak and Satish Kalpoe‘s car.  I mean, all that was happening for a reason. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Thanks again Sleuth.  I am just curious why the FBI sent Shipley back down to Aruba in March
of last year.  Robin had posted those trap pictures the end of February and the pond witness
had come forward right about that time.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 19, 2009, 11:19:25 PM »

YW Magnolia

Here is the source of the information.  Beth to Joe Scarborough

'Scarborough Country' Monday, October 24, 2005

SCARBOROUGH:  You talk about the flipping.  Didn‘t Joran point at the other two brothers and then they got angry and there may have been some threats going back and forth? 

HOLLOWAY TWITTY:  You know, Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were not denying.  They were not denying a crime.  They were implicating each other.  They were fingering each other over and over again.

And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive.  That was huge.  That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.  

And then it just—from there, the night went on.  There were body sightings, countless.  They were knocking on my door.  They thought they found her.  Oh, no, they didn‘t.  It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.  It was horrific.

So, whatever was happening that day, on June 10, we were getting the answer.  Then, the next day, June 11, is when Prime Minister Oduber comes on international media and announces to the world that there‘s blood; there‘s blood in Deepak and Satish Kalpoe‘s car.  I mean, all that was happening for a reason. 

Thanks again Sleuth.  I am just curious why the FBI sent Shipley back down to Aruba in March
of last year.  Robin had posted those trap pictures the end of February and the pond witness
had come forward right about that time.
I concur. We need to plug FBI agent Shipley into the new 2008 "timeline".

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 19, 2009, 11:34:06 PM »

Sorry, Magnolia - I'm not sure what Agent Shipley would have been doing there in March.  I haven't seen anything that directly ties to those dates.  At first I was thinking it was after the De Vries thing broke, but that was early February.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 19, 2009, 11:37:48 PM »

Timeline - Preview

12/18/2006
Superior Offshore International has announced the acquisition of Subtech Diving and Marine Pty Ltd in Durban, South Africa.  Subtech’s role in the group is to support the international contracting entities within the group structure in a planned expansion programme by Superior to enter other international markets.

02/14/2007
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register Aim For A Cure, Inc.; a Louisiana, non-profit corporation

04/03/2007
Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline

04/20/2007
Initial Public Offering of Superior Offshore Int’l; raised $152 million

05/2007
Schaeffer contacts Dave Holloway
Schaefer purchases $3.5m home

07/05/2007
Schaefer rings opening bell @ NASDAQ stock market

08/14/2007
After defendants and other Company insiders liquidated over $49 million of their personally held shares -- Superior Offshore begins revealing the truth about the Company problems existing at the IPO on 04/20/2007

09/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa is appointed as a major subcontractor to the Dredging International/Group 5 Consortium which has been awarded the DHEW (Durban Harbor Entrance Widening & Deepening contract) in Durban, South Africa.

10/23/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC, a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston. The acquisition would be a stock-for-stock transaction valued at approximately $15 million. The closing, which is subject to customary conditions including obtaining certain consents, is expected in the fourth quarter of 2007

11/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa has purchased a Modular Jack-Up Barge which is expected to significantly enhance the company’s capacity in terms of inshore civil marine operations.

11/14/2007
Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

11/27/2007
The Persistence mobilization - We will leave the dock at Midnight on 27-November, 2007 to perform a "wet-test" on all the gear. This test will take approximately 2 days, where we will calibrate and test all the equipment under real survey conditions.

11/30/2007
Persistence departs for Aruba

12/2007
Persistence search team meets with ALE Detective & his brother with a "vision", giving latitude of cage

12/03/2007
Superior Offshore Amends Merger with Ocean Flow International; extends deadline for closing the acquisition to 12/28/2007.

12/15/2007
Persistence arrived at Aruba – “1615 hrs: ARRIVED at Aruba pilot station. Port Authorities board and the Persistence is cleared for docking.”

12/18/2007
“UPDATE: 1510 hrs: The Persistence has begun the search.”

12/20/2007
“Thurs. 20-Dec -0430 hrs:  The Persistence has completed the first day of the side scan sonar search.”

12/20/2007
CapsLockWizard registers at SM, 09:38:24 PM

12/22/2007
Persistence team tests sensing equipment using local construction materials for a wire trap to confirm detection and signatures. 

12/22/2007
This is the date Caps claims in a 1/30/08 posting on SM that he “started to look at the case of Natalee.”

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

12/28/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced that it has jointly agreed with Ocean Flow International L.L.C. to cancel a definitive merger agreement between the two companies. Ocean Flow is a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm.

"While both companies decided that now is not the right time to complete the merger, our discussions have laid the groundwork for what we expect to be a closer cooperative relationship in future marketing opportunities for large projects requiring deepwater fabrication and construction, pipeline engineering and project management capabilities," said Superior Offshore President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Mermis.

12/29/2007
ROV visual inspection of the trap

12/30/2007
ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  Tim Trahan's "No, nothing," dive.  Dateline & Tim Miller off the ship.

As you can see, I'm almost through 2007 adding the back-up links to each item.  I've added a lot of interesting stuff to the spring of 2008 from Kermit's timeline last night, so I'll post a "dirty" version of the entire timeline a little later tonight too (dirty = without the backup links).

I'm going to hold off for now on adding more dates (I've added Agent Shipley) until I get all these existing datapoints linked to their backup.

On we go.... 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #644 on: February 19, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »

Thanks Lifesong!   

Very nice work!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: February 19, 2009, 11:40:54 PM »

Timeline - Preview

12/18/2006
Superior Offshore International has announced the acquisition of Subtech Diving and Marine Pty Ltd in Durban, South Africa.  Subtech’s role in the group is to support the international contracting entities within the group structure in a planned expansion programme by Superior to enter other international markets.

02/14/2007
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register Aim For A Cure, Inc.; a Louisiana, non-profit corporation

04/03/2007
Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline

04/20/2007

05/2007

07/05/2007

08/14/2007
After defendants and other Company insiders liquidated over $49 million of their personally held shares -- Superior Offshore begins revealing the truth about the Company problems existing at the IPO on 04/20/2007

09/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa is appointed as a major subcontractor to the Dredging International/Group 5 Consortium which has been awarded the DHEW (Durban Harbor Entrance Widening & Deepening contract) in Durban, South Africa.

10/23/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC, a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston. The acquisition would be a stock-for-stock transaction valued at approximately $15 million. The closing, which is subject to customary conditions including obtaining certain consents, is expected in the fourth quarter of 2007

11/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa has purchased a Modular Jack-Up Barge which is expected to significantly enhance the company’s capacity in terms of inshore civil marine operations.

11/14/2007
Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

11/27/2007
The Persistence mobilization - We will leave the dock at Midnight on 27-November, 2007 to perform a "wet-test" on all the gear. This test will take approximately 2 days, where we will calibrate and test all the equipment under real survey conditions.

11/30/2007

12/2007
Persistence search team meets with ALE Detective & his brother with a "vision", giving latitude of cage

12/03/2007
Superior Offshore Amends Merger with Ocean Flow International; extends deadline for closing the acquisition to 12/28/2007.

12/15/2007
Persistence arrived at Aruba – “1615 hrs: ARRIVED at Aruba pilot station. Port Authorities board and the Persistence is cleared for docking.”

12/18/2007

12/20/2007
“Thurs. 20-Dec -0430 hrs:  The Persistence has completed the first day of the side scan sonar search.”

12/20/2007

12/22/2007
Persistence team tests sensing equipment using local construction materials for a wire trap to confirm detection and signatures. 

12/22/2007
This is the date Caps claims in a 1/30/08 posting on SM that he “started to look at the case of Natalee.”

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

12/28/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced that it has jointly agreed with Ocean Flow International L.L.C. to cancel a definitive merger agreement between the two companies. Ocean Flow is a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm.

"While both companies decided that now is not the right time to complete the merger, our discussions have laid the groundwork for what we expect to be a closer cooperative relationship in future marketing opportunities for large projects requiring deepwater fabrication and construction, pipeline engineering and project management capabilities," said Superior Offshore President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Mermis.

12/29/2007

12/30/2007
ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  Tim Trahan's "No, nothing," dive.  Dateline & Tim Miller off the ship.

As you can see, I'm almost through 2007 adding the back-up links to each item.  I've added a lot of interesting stuff to the spring of 2008 from Kermit's timeline last night, so I'll post a "dirty" version of the entire timeline a little later tonight too (dirty = without the backup links).

I'm going to hold off for now on adding more dates (I've added Agent Shipley) until I get all these existing datapoints linked to their backup.

On we go.... 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: February 19, 2009, 11:43:14 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52958.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Justice Minister heard in Williams case
19 Feb, 2009, 14:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Justice Minister Rudy Croes witness must appear before the court in the case that Michael Williams has been against the country Aruba. According to Williams and his lawyer Gabri has increased the country unlawfully against Williams acted as a result of a fighting incident between Williams and Minister Booshi Weaver at the airport in 2003 and since then he is the victim of retaliation.

Minister Croes is heard as he says on his initiative the sons of Williams on the list of names of members of the jeugdbende Dakota has put acttienjarige when Alberto Peralta at the end of the Lighting Parade 2006 was murdered, "says lawyer increased.

The sons of Williams were gone to the morgue where the body was Peralta, and Minister Croes has he made to Williams to take reprisals against Williams through his sons. One could not study in the Netherlands because he is KIA prison Saturday Not only Croes Minister but also the ex-wife of Williams, D. Maxwell, should so testify before the court appearance.

Williams originally wanted that, except Justice Minister Croes, including Prime Minister Oduber, Booshi Wever Minister and Minister Marisol Lopez-Tromp, in its lawsuit against the country would testify. This because of raids that have occurred in his home for no apparent reason for Williams. The court found this unnecessary, however, because Williams has not with precision what their involvement is.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: February 19, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »

Thanks Lifesong!   

Very nice work!   

Ditto LifeSong...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: February 19, 2009, 11:52:22 PM »

Can someone tell me who "Agent Shipley" is.  He went to Aruba on March 18, 2008.
I can't place him.

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:
And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: February 19, 2009, 11:55:28 PM »

Timeline - Preview

12/18/2006

02/14/2007

04/03/2007

04/20/2007

05/2007

07/05/2007

08/14/2007

09/2007

10/23/2007

11/2007

11/14/2007

11/27/2007

11/30/2007

12/2007

12/03/2007

12/15/2007

12/18/2007

12/20/2007

12/20/2007

12/22/2007

12/22/2007

12/25/2007

12/28/2007

12/29/2007

12/30/2007

On we go.... 

Thank you Lifesong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 19, 2009, 11:59:34 PM »

Great timeline and good reading. Is there anyway to find out if there will be another ocean search? Nite all!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 19, 2009, 11:59:59 PM »

Just a driveby Monkeys to say "GOODNIGHT ALL"!!

Janet
9:00 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 20, 2009, 12:01:50 AM »

Just a driveby Monkeys to say "GOODNIGHT ALL"!!

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Goodnight Cajun,as well as Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: February 20, 2009, 12:02:49 AM »

Good night to you Cajun Miracle and Janet and any other monkeys heading for the bunkey    Sweet dreams.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #654 on: February 20, 2009, 12:04:16 AM »

OK Here is what I have found so far on the PO Box that was used to request for donations for the Persistence search...Donations were requested to be sent to

Search for Natalee Holloway
PO Box 948
Kemah Tx 77565

The above Po Box 948 in Kemah goes to the below companies
 BAY FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Available Kemah, TX
 JONES, MICHAEL J
(DIRECTOR) BAY FINANCIAL SERVICES INC

VLASAK HOLDINGS INC

Does any of this look familiar like it ties into Schaefer or Silvetti?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: February 20, 2009, 12:05:02 AM »

Goodnight Janet and Cajun miracle!  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 20, 2009, 12:06:20 AM »

Good Night Janet and Cajun MIracle! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: February 20, 2009, 12:13:16 AM »

OK Here is what I have found so far on the PO Box that was used to request for donations for the Persistence search...Donations were requested to be sent to

PO Box 948
Kemah Tx 77565

JONES, MICHAEL J

VLASAK HOLDINGS INC

The only Vlasak Holdings i can find is located outta the UK.I will continue to look!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 20, 2009, 12:15:35 AM »

PO Box 948
Kemah Tx 77565

JONES, MICHAEL J

VLASAK HOLDINGS INC

The only Vlasak Holdings i can find is located outta the UK.I will continue to look!
That's the only one I'm finding so far also.......

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: February 20, 2009, 12:17:34 AM »

Magnolia, I didn't think Mos ever wanted to drain or search the pond.  What did he say about that because I think his office was saying the witness was not credible, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.