April 27, 2024, 02:09:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201588 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: February 20, 2009, 12:19:02 AM »

OK Here is what I have found so far on the PO Box that was used to request for donations for the Persistence search...Donations were requested to be sent to

Search for Natalee Holloway
PO Box 948
Kemah Tx 77565

The above Po Box 948 in Kemah goes to the below companies
 BAY FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Available Kemah, TX
 JONES, MICHAEL J
(DIRECTOR) BAY FINANCIAL SERVICES INC

VLASAK HOLDINGS INC

Does any of this look familiar like it ties into Schaefer or Silvetti?

The only Vlasak Holdings i can find is located outta the UK.I will continue to look!
That's the only one I'm finding so far also.......

Is there not a Business registry for the state of Texas?If you do business in a state you'd have to register wouldn't you?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #661 on: February 20, 2009, 12:19:27 AM »

Ok, I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp, but I'd like a vote on whether or not I can pass the torch!
Quote from: hotping on Today at 04:11:42 PM
Quote from: Magnolia on Today at 03:59:59 PM
Quote from: hotping on Today at 03:46:25 PM
Quote from: Magnolia on Today at 03:29:58 PM
Quote from: Tamikosmom on Today at 02:52:16 PM
Quote from: Lifesong on Today at 01:40:30 PM
Quote from: Magnolia on Today at 01:24:30 PM
Quote from: Tamikosmom on Today at 12:15:02 PM

A simple thumbs up, thumbs down will suffice for now....Once it is determined (by vote) that I have the requisite numbers....we can then vote on who should inherit the "STACKAHOLIC" title!!
Pass the torch...my vote: THUMBS UP...billb...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #662 on: February 20, 2009, 12:19:56 AM »

OK Here is what I have found so far on the PO Box that was used to request for donations for the Persistence search...Donations were requested to be sent to

Search for Natalee Holloway
PO Box 948
Kemah Tx 77565

The above Po Box 948 in Kemah goes to the below companies
 BAY FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Available Kemah, TX
 JONES, MICHAEL J
(DIRECTOR) BAY FINANCIAL SERVICES INC

VLASAK HOLDINGS INC

Does any of this look familiar like it ties into Schaefer or Silvetti?

The only Vlasak Holdings i can find is located outta the UK.I will continue to look!

Me too!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 20, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »

Ok, I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp, but I'd like a vote on whether or not I can pass the torch!

A simple thumbs up, thumbs down will suffice for now....Once it is determined (by vote) that I have the requisite numbers....we can then vote on who should inherit the "STACKAHOLIC" title!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: February 20, 2009, 12:26:48 AM »

who gets the title............Janet? 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 20, 2009, 12:30:28 AM »

ummmm, just from that sample....looks like you stacked one more on than Janet!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 20, 2009, 12:32:32 AM »

I'm liking that all the smart Monkeys here seem to be one/two/three steps ahead of the imbeciles in aruba that think we Americans are soooo stupid to fall for whatever the "powers the be"  think we will buy.
Duh...Now they think we will believe that the 150 or so targets that the persistence mapped but didn't dive on will reveal Natalee's remains, and that they successfully covered up the contents (Natalee's remains -mhoo - in the cage aruba divers removed Jan 7th), so they can distance aruba/ahata/govt/paulass/urine/kapoleshits (oops-my bad)/pimps. We ain't going away aruba......

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 20, 2009, 12:35:11 AM »

I'm liking that all the smart Monkeys here seem to be one/two/three steps ahead of the imbeciles in aruba that think we Americans are soooo stupid to fall for whatever the "powers the be"  think we will buy.
Duh...Now they think we will believe that the 150 or so targets that the persistence mapped but didn't dive on will reveal Natalee's remains, and that they successfully covered up the contents (Natalee's remains -mhoo - in the cage aruba divers removed Jan 7th), so they can distance aruba/ahata/govt/paulass/urine/kapoleshits (oops-my bad)/pimps. We ain't going away aruba......

Thanx BILLB..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 20, 2009, 12:36:15 AM »

Janet...Janet...Janet...should become your war-cry Magnolia .....3 to 2 Hotping 3-2, Lifesong jumped in 3-1....BUT Janet put the icing on the cake...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: February 20, 2009, 12:41:06 AM »

Thanx BILLB..
Like Janet pointed out earlier last night....if it wasn't for the dedication of the Monkeys and their efforts to DEMAND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...this may have faded into the background..
Of course.... Beth, Dave, and family...Tim Miller are the driving force...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 20, 2009, 12:43:05 AM »

VOTE PLEASE....
I'M SERIOUS!!! but only if you want...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 20, 2009, 12:44:20 AM »

VOTE PLEASE....
PS..vote thumbs up!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 20, 2009, 12:48:55 AM »

VOTE PLEASE....
PS..vote thumbs up!!

Billb, you are the stacking king!!!  It just wouldn't be fittin' to have any body
else be stackin' royality.......I vote thumbs down. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: February 20, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »

VOTE PLEASE....
PS..vote thumbs up!!

Billb, you are the stacking king!!!  It just wouldn't be fittin' to have any body

No one can hold a candle to billb when it comes to stackin'!  Thumbs down!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 20, 2009, 12:57:24 AM »

Timeline - Preview

12/18/2006
Superior Offshore International has announced the acquisition of Subtech Diving and Marine Pty Ltd in Durban, South Africa.  Subtech’s role in the group is to support the international contracting entities within the group structure in a planned expansion programme by Superior to enter other international markets.

02/14/2007
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register Aim For A Cure, Inc.; a Louisiana, non-profit corporation

04/03/2007
Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline

04/20/2007
Initial Public Offering of Superior Offshore Int’l; raised $152 million

05/2007
Schaeffer contacts Dave Holloway
Schaefer purchases $3.5m home

07/05/2007
Schaefer rings opening bell @ NASDAQ stock market

08/14/2007
After defendants and other Company insiders liquidated over $49 million of their personally held shares -- Superior Offshore begins revealing the truth about the Company problems existing at the IPO on 04/20/2007

09/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa is appointed as a major subcontractor to the Dredging International/Group 5 Consortium which has been awarded the DHEW (Durban Harbor Entrance Widening & Deepening contract) in Durban, South Africa.

10/23/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC, a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston. The acquisition would be a stock-for-stock transaction valued at approximately $15 million. The closing, which is subject to customary conditions including obtaining certain consents, is expected in the fourth quarter of 2007

11/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa has purchased a Modular Jack-Up Barge which is expected to significantly enhance the company’s capacity in terms of inshore civil marine operations.

11/14/2007
Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

11/27/2007
The Persistence mobilization - We will leave the dock at Midnight on 27-November, 2007 to perform a "wet-test" on all the gear. This test will take approximately 2 days, where we will calibrate and test all the equipment under real survey conditions.

11/30/2007
Persistence departs for Aruba

12/2007
Persistence search team meets with ALE Detective & his brother with a "vision", giving latitude of cage

12/03/2007
Superior Offshore Amends Merger with Ocean Flow International; extends deadline for closing the acquisition to 12/28/2007.

12/15/2007
Persistence arrived at Aruba – “1615 hrs: ARRIVED at Aruba pilot station. Port Authorities board and the Persistence is cleared for docking.”

12/18/2007
“UPDATE: 1510 hrs: The Persistence has begun the search.”

12/20/2007
“Thurs. 20-Dec -0430 hrs:  The Persistence has completed the first day of the side scan sonar search.”

12/20/2007
CapsLockWizard registers at SM, 09:38:24 PM

12/22/2007
Persistence team tests sensing equipment using local construction materials for a wire trap to confirm detection and signatures.

12/22/2007
This is the date Caps claims in a 1/30/08 posting on SM that he “started to look at the case of Natalee.”

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

12/28/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced that it has jointly agreed with Ocean Flow International L.L.C. to cancel a definitive merger agreement between the two companies. Ocean Flow is a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm.

"While both companies decided that now is not the right time to complete the merger, our discussions have laid the groundwork for what we expect to be a closer cooperative relationship in future marketing opportunities for large projects requiring deepwater fabrication and construction, pipeline engineering and project management capabilities," said Superior Offshore President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Mermis.

12/29/2007
ROV visual inspection of the trap

12/30/2007
ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  Tim Trahan's "No, nothing," dive.  Dateline & Tim Miller off the ship.

01/07/2008
ALE divers retrieve contents of the cage.
Persistence loses internet connection for 2 days.

01/09/2008
Superior Offshore announced that it was suspending its prior substantially downward revised guidance. (Last date of stock purchases included in class action suits)

01/10/2008
Kyle has a few days off of the boat; stays at the HI from 1/10 to 1/14.

01/11/2008 -01/12/2008
Kyle claims he saw a Dutch/Aruban vessel (Panter) on site over the cage location.

01/17/2008
CapsLockWizard’s first posting to SM Forum, 10:18:50 PM

01/17/2008
Persistence gets call to help the “Michelle” in distress.

01/21/2008
Caps posts:  “Klaasend:  Any news from BT?  Need her to communicate”

01/22/2008
HOUSTON, Jan. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Superior Offshore
International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) today announced that it has completed the
sale and charter-back of the Superior Achiever with Hornbeck Offshore Services
LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. (NYSE: HOS)

02/2008
The previous owners of Subtech Diving and Marine have negotiated the buy back of Superior Offshore South Africa from Superior Offshore International Inc.

02/2008
Montana pond is full of water.

02/07/2008
Caps posts on SM open forum regarding what the new witness claims to have seen

02/12/2008
Council of Ministers of Aruba makes a decision leading Edison Briesen, Minister of Tourism & Transportation to appoint MTBS  (Maritime & Transport Business Solutions) as Project Manager to lead and direct the redevelopment of the Aruban harbor areas.

02/15/2008
The Persistence blog maintained by Kyle Kingman posts a request for donations through Texas Equusearch.

02/22/2008
E. Briesen sends a letter to Juan Manuel Trujillo in Madrid, Spain advising him of the appointment of MTBS as Project Manager of the redevelopment of Aruban harbor areas.

02/22/08
The Dateline episode on the Persistence search is broadcast.

02/26/2008
Dana Pretzer hosts Art Wood on his radio show. Concerning the Persistence search, Art says, “They've identified over 100 possible targets that could be Natalee on the ocean floor. They're trying to narrow that list to 30 or 40 more likely targets, they can dive on them however John has informed us that they have run out of money. Actually, if they can't come up with some donations within the next week to 10 days, they're going to be bringing the boat home.”

02/27/2008
Two members of the Persistence crew perform side scan sonar survey of the Montserrat pond.

02/27/2008
Robin posts the cage pictures received from the FBI at BFN.

02/28/2008
Kyle, posting at SM, makes two references to having been away from the search.  “I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.”  “I've personally been handling the matter* while I was on the east coast last week.“
[*Note: the matter = selling television rights to the search]

02/28/2008
Article by Cynthia Cisneros, Houston ABC affiliate, quotes Louis J. Schaefer:
•   “I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions.
•   "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved." 
•   "By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said.
•   "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."  "So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea,” he said.

Tim Trahan is quoted in the same article:
"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

02/29/08
The first class action lawsuit against Superior Offshore Int’l is announced on behalf of shareholders who purchased stock between 4/20/07 and 1/09/08.

03/01/2008
Post by blog-owner Red in open forum at SM:

“ABC Interview with Louis Schafer on Thursday
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

I will just come out and say it only because I am shocked at the quick pace of the termination of the search. WHO THE HELL WAITS UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO ASK FOR HELP IN DONATIONS ONLY TO ONE DAY LATER LEAVE ANYHOW!!!  You could have least given it a chance.  I am sorry, but that makes no sense coming from a business man like Louis Schafer. Long ago he could have contacted SM and done a media blitz that would have donated funds. Also, people of major means could have been asked. However, for the most part this type of money is not gained thru public solicitation ... its gained thru millionaires private Rolodex. I hope there is another more positive reason.”

03/01/2008
The Persistence blog maintained by Kyle Kingman announces the side scan sonar search is complete and the RV Persistence is leaving Aruba.

03/02/2008
Kyle Kingman and the search team of the Persistence fly out of Aruba.

03/03/2008
Persistence and crew leave Aruba, sailing to the home port in Louisiana
John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard
Kyle learns that Robin has posted the screenshots rec’d from the FBI

03/12/2008
The RV Persistence arrives back in Louisiana

03/16/2008
Witness, urged to step forward by Dave Holloway and accompanied by his lawyer, gives a statement to the Prosecutor’s Office.

03/18/2008
Agent Shipley arrives back in Aruba

Caps has spoken to John Silvetti and John is in contact with Hans Mos.

Kyle equates the tip Dave rec’d concerning a trap with the trap he (Kyle) had found:  “the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.”

Kyle confirms that the pond Caps is referring to near the soccer field is the same pond that was searched by the RV Persistence team.

Kyle posts his opinion that neither the trap nor its contents should be disregarded until it is known how the trap got there and what the nature of its contents were.

03/20/2008
Private Eye reveals to Kyle his knowledge of the blue denim and skull in an open post on the SM Forum

Kyle repeatedly asks Private Eye to email him privately for further discussion. 
•   “Private Eye, Please email me to discuss this further, not in the forum thanks!” 
•   “I don't think I said anything about the type of fabric sampled from the trap in the forum.  I'm not sure where this came from.  In any case, PE please email me to discuss.“ 
•   “would a moderator please send Private Eye my email address?  Thanks in advance.”

Kyle speaks with Tim Trahan.
“I just got off the phone with Tim Trahan a few minutes ago talking about returning to dive on the remaining targets.  There are plans to return, we just need to figure out the details of when and how.  The "how" question will help us figure out how much more funds we need to raise, if any.  I'm not involved in this.”

03/21/2008
Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said

03/24/2008
Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond

Klye posted at SM: "The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample."
The first post of CapsLockWizard’s posted on: (SM) January 17, 2008, 10:18:50 PM
Remains were taken on January 17 sent to the FBI on January 22/24...

03/26/2008
Email from CapsLockWizard to Dave Holloway:
That was the first report.
Did you received the second report about
I did send it to you read it with the google earth data file.
How do I know that you are Dave?
there are to many danger peaople out there.
Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am
Why did it took so long to Answer?

03/27/2008
Kyle emails Kermit stating that he is going offshore in a day.

04/03/2008
When asked how much money would be needed to complete the search, John D. Silvetti posts at BFN under the screenname dsurveyor1 “It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.”

04/03/2008
John D. Silvetti posts at BFN under the screenname dsurveyor1, “I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations”

04/03/2008
John D. Silvetti posts at BFN under the screenname dsurveyor1, “We received support from the Police, the Coast Guard, the Port Authority and vitually anyone we needed help from.”

04/07/2008
Kyle tells (Freebirds?) that he was just asked by Mos, through John Silvetti, to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Mos is calling for the draining and full search of the pond.

04/24/2008
All of the officers resign from Superior OffShore; “Company has ceased all ongoing operations other than those deemed necessary to ensure (i) the public safety; (ii) the health and safety of the Company’s employees; and (iii) an orderly transition of certain projects to its customers.  All of the Company’s employees have been terminated except for those necessary to assist in the wind-down of the Company’s affairs.”

04/25/2008
Superior OffShore announces filing of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

05/2008
Montana pond is completely dry.

05/05/2008
Caps posts about the pond being roped off, 09:49:42 PM.
“Hi Monkeys,  News,  The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.  The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.  Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)  In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case. More Later.”

Caps posts further information, (also contradictory), 10:38:58 PM
“No, I have not.  But the light of the soccer field was on this whole weekend till 3:30 am in the morning, Today day are off. but it seems that this goup is here a week already they are the one that seal the area. Also Saterday night goining in sunday early morninng, sources said that they saw a lot new face in the are of Lekker.”

Caps further posts an “update” on the witness, 11:06:59 PM
“Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)  After deliberating with withness on this, we conclude 3 things that might come out of this.  The case will break wide open and all players will be found or they came in secret now that the water has gone to do a forensic and find Natalee remains or cleanup what they could not cleanup in 3 years and say "se la vi" to the case  MOS seems to go for option-1 but like I said, he still have to fight a Dirtyhand in his Office / organization.
Latest is that OM is now in hot water since they also have somehow exceed the 2001 till 2005 budged (OVER SPEND), also no one was watching the money that they were collecting from big fines and other confiscated moneys. The is a problem (hot scandal comming out soon from this office.)”

Caps posts further information, (also contradictory), 11:13:06 PM
“How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.  it has arrived yesterday.”

Caps repeats, 11:20:01 PM
“Sorry to say, but the dog arrived yesterday and was delivert today at the Police station. it Did not go to work yet. Need to get use to aruba a bit a gues..  Was in customs care..”

Caps then posts unsubstantiated “facts”, as follows:
11:29:40 PM:  “Here is another good findings.  FACT the first person arrested was Bulo and he was the boyfriend of the early week.”
12:07:28 AM:  “Now two years before 2005 this girls was in Aruba, and she knew Bulo already. now she came to aruba and she spend the first part of the week with Bulo, on the night in C&C she was with Bulo entering and exiting the place several times. At closing time she knew them already and thats why she jumped in the car with them. Now lets look at this of what I got from my investigation in talking to people that are frequent C&C. on the night in question.  You see I am missing a person which is the duppleganger of Natalee. In all the duppleganger some one dies but it is the wrong person.  I was thinking that at the night in question, either Natalee and her Double must have met.  I Page flew 2 day earlier, than she is not there. that leaves me with someone else.  who?”

05/08/2008
Kyle posts that John Silvetti told him on this day that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

05/08/2008
Caps posts more unsubstantiated “facts”, together with a story of losing his shoe in a pond as a child.
“Who is Bulo. Bulo is the Nickname of Lorenzo Van Rijn. He was the first that was detain for questioning & not arrested. (was never in the news because of his association with other bigshot in ALE) so that never hid the news.
Two days later they went to his mama house and there he desided to colobrorate with the ALE.”
“Matty Apartment.: After Researching what the commun form to do a quicky is in Aruba, and from strategic elimination process and with the help of someone that work the escort industry, who lead me to the kalpoe father that owns the VIP club who's in the back there is an access to the apartments”
“Now Matty the owner died long time ago, but this place is run by the Kalpoes famaly but they are not the only one with keys. The one that runs the News also has key to this apartments.”
“I google "Where is natalee" and it brought me to this place called SM and I read summery and then I remeber as a kid how I lost a brand new sneaker. Imaging comming home with one sneaker missing and telling dad that I lost it. Where? in the pond.”

05/08/2008
the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

05/14/2008
Kyle posts in open forum at SM regarding the pond, essentially repeating Caps message of 5/05/08.
“Greetings, I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.  All the best”

And then claims he doesn’t know about Caps’ pond:
Thanks all.  I don't know what pond Caps is talking about.  I'm referring to the pond we searched back in February.  I hope you're all well.  Best Regards,
~Kyle

05/15/2008
Kyle says Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti are accusing him of leaking the photos to SM and asks for our (Freebirds?) help.

05/15/2008
Destiny requests (and receives) Klaas’ assistance in posting 3 pictures of the “drained pond”  next to the soccer field in open forum at SM:
“KLAAS....just got 3 *pond* photos in email from Aruba.....maybe more coming too....I don't know how to post them from my email to here in the forum....If I send them to you on your hotmail acct.,...can you post them for me?...TIA...Destiny”

Destiny asks OE (Kyle) if the pictures are of the same pond:
“OE, Did you see the 3 new photos we got today?   Is it the same pond you scanned?....please let me know....it's driving me crazy.... TIA...Destiny”

OE (Kyle) confirms that it is:
“Yes, it is certainly the same pond that we searched in February.”

05/17/2008
Kyle posts/emails (to Freebirds?):
“I need immediate help.  I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.  I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search. Preferably the original posts with date and time stamps.  Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM” 

Kyle needs to know from US (Freebirds?) who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"

Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

06/2008
Petrobras talks/meetings were held in ARUBA

06/10/2008
“Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere”

06/16/2008
“On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me.
What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations.
loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.”

06/29/2008
Kyle Kingman flies to John Silvetti’s house

12/23/2008
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register OSV Determination, L.L.C.; a Louisiana limited liability company.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: February 20, 2009, 12:57:51 AM »

VOTE PLEASE....
PS..vote thumbs up!!

I can tell already where this is going...
Mags....TM.....all other Subjects...
I PROCLAIM this VOTE is FINAL....
I'm a frigging STACKAHOLIC! and proud of it!...Anyone have a PROBLEM with that?
hope not...confrontation scares me...
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #676 on: February 20, 2009, 12:58:00 AM »

I vote for Robots! Thumbs Down!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: February 20, 2009, 12:59:35 AM »

VOTE PLEASE....
PS..vote thumbs up!!

No one can hold a candle to billb when it comes to stackin'!  Thumbs down!   

I always feel guilty when I stack, but sometimes I don't know how to avoid it....like today.
But I loved that BB got so upset about the quote stacks.  It tickled me that she wanted to
tell Red.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: February 20, 2009, 01:01:38 AM »

VOTE PLEASE....
PS..vote thumbs up!!

I can tell already where this is going...
Mags....TM.....all other Subjects...
I PROCLAIM this VOTE is FINAL....
I'm a frigging STACKAHOLIC! and proud of it!...Anyone have a PROBLEM with that?
hope not...confrontation scares me...

You retain your title....hooray!!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 20, 2009, 01:02:25 AM »

Timeline - Preview

12/18/2006
Superior Offshore International has announced the acquisition of Subtech Diving and Marine Pty Ltd in Durban, South Africa.  Subtech’s role in the group is to support the international contracting entities within the group structure in a planned expansion programme by Superior to enter other international markets.

02/14/2007
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register Aim For A Cure, Inc.; a Louisiana, non-profit corporation

04/03/2007
Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline

04/20/2007
Initial Public Offering of Superior Offshore Int’l; raised $152 million

05/2007
Schaeffer contacts Dave Holloway
Schaefer purchases $3.5m home

07/05/2007
Schaefer rings opening bell @ NASDAQ stock market

08/14/2007
After defendants and other Company insiders liquidated over $49 million of their personally held shares -- Superior Offshore begins revealing the truth about the Company problems existing at the IPO on 04/20/2007

09/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa is appointed as a major subcontractor to the Dredging International/Group 5 Consortium which has been awarded the DHEW (Durban Harbor Entrance Widening & Deepening contract) in Durban, South Africa.

10/23/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC, a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston. The acquisition would be a stock-for-stock transaction valued at approximately $15 million. The closing, which is subject to customary conditions including obtaining certain consents, is expected in the fourth quarter of 2007

11/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa has purchased a Modular Jack-Up Barge which is expected to significantly enhance the company’s capacity in terms of inshore civil marine operations.

11/14/2007
Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

11/27/2007
The Persistence mobilization - We will leave the dock at Midnight on 27-November, 2007 to perform a "wet-test" on all the gear. This test will take approximately 2 days, where we will calibrate and test all the equipment under real survey conditions.

11/30/2007
Persistence departs for Aruba

12/2007
Persistence search team meets with ALE Detective & his brother with a "vision", giving latitude of cage

12/03/2007
Superior Offshore Amends Merger with Ocean Flow International; extends deadline for closing the acquisition to 12/28/2007.

12/15/2007
Persistence arrived at Aruba – “1615 hrs: ARRIVED at Aruba pilot station. Port Authorities board and the Persistence is cleared for docking.”

12/18/2007
“UPDATE: 1510 hrs: The Persistence has begun the search.”

12/20/2007
“Thurs. 20-Dec -0430 hrs:  The Persistence has completed the first day of the side scan sonar search.”

12/20/2007
CapsLockWizard registers at SM, 09:38:24 PM

12/22/2007
Persistence team tests sensing equipment using local construction materials for a wire trap to confirm detection and signatures.

12/22/2007
This is the date Caps claims in a 1/30/08 posting on SM that he “started to look at the case of Natalee.”

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

12/28/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced that it has jointly agreed with Ocean Flow International L.L.C. to cancel a definitive merger agreement between the two companies. Ocean Flow is a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm.

"While both companies decided that now is not the right time to complete the merger, our discussions have laid the groundwork for what we expect to be a closer cooperative relationship in future marketing opportunities for large projects requiring deepwater fabrication and construction, pipeline engineering and project management capabilities," said Superior Offshore President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Mermis.

12/29/2007
ROV visual inspection of the trap

12/30/2007
ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  Tim Trahan's "No, nothing," dive.  Dateline & Tim Miller off the ship.

01/07/2008
ALE divers retrieve contents of the cage.
Persistence loses internet connection for 2 days.

01/09/2008
Superior Offshore announced that it was suspending its prior substantially downward revised guidance. (Last date of stock purchases included in class action suits)

01/10/2008
Kyle has a few days off of the boat; stays at the HI from 1/10 to 1/14.

01/11/2008 -01/12/2008
Kyle claims he saw a Dutch/Aruban vessel (Panter) on site over the cage location.

01/17/2008
CapsLockWizard’s first posting to SM Forum, 10:18:50 PM

01/17/2008
Persistence gets call to help the “Michelle” in distress.

01/21/2008
Caps posts:  “Klaasend:  Any news from BT?  Need her to communicate”

01/22/2008
HOUSTON, Jan. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Superior Offshore
International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) today announced that it has completed the
sale and charter-back of the Superior Achiever with Hornbeck Offshore Services
LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. (NYSE: HOS)

02/2008
The previous owners of Subtech Diving and Marine have negotiated the buy back of Superior Offshore South Africa from Superior Offshore International Inc.

02/2008
Montana pond is full of water.

02/07/2008
Caps posts on SM open forum regarding what the new witness claims to have seen

02/12/2008
Council of Ministers of Aruba makes a decision leading Edison Briesen, Minister of Tourism & Transportation to appoint MTBS  (Maritime & Transport Business Solutions) as Project Manager to lead and direct the redevelopment of the Aruban harbor areas.

02/15/2008
The Persistence blog maintained by Kyle Kingman posts a request for donations through Texas Equusearch.

02/22/2008
E. Briesen sends a letter to Juan Manuel Trujillo in Madrid, Spain advising him of the appointment of MTBS as Project Manager of the redevelopment of Aruban harbor areas.

02/22/08
The Dateline episode on the Persistence search is broadcast.

02/26/2008
Dana Pretzer hosts Art Wood on his radio show. Concerning the Persistence search, Art says, “They've identified over 100 possible targets that could be Natalee on the ocean floor. They're trying to narrow that list to 30 or 40 more likely targets, they can dive on them however John has informed us that they have run out of money. Actually, if they can't come up with some donations within the next week to 10 days, they're going to be bringing the boat home.”

02/27/2008
Two members of the Persistence crew perform side scan sonar survey of the Montserrat pond.

02/27/2008
Robin posts the cage pictures received from the FBI at BFN.

02/28/2008
Kyle, posting at SM, makes two references to having been away from the search.  “I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.”  “I've personally been handling the matter* while I was on the east coast last week.“
[*Note: the matter = selling television rights to the search]

02/28/2008
Article by Cynthia Cisneros, Houston ABC affiliate, quotes Louis J. Schaefer:
•   “I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions.
•   "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved." 
•   "By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said.
•   "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."  "So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea,” he said.

Tim Trahan is quoted in the same article:
"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

02/29/08
The first class action lawsuit against Superior Offshore Int’l is announced on behalf of shareholders who purchased stock between 4/20/07 and 1/09/08.

03/01/2008
Post by blog-owner Red in open forum at SM:

“ABC Interview with Louis Schafer on Thursday
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

I will just come out and say it only because I am shocked at the quick pace of the termination of the search. WHO THE HELL WAITS UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO ASK FOR HELP IN DONATIONS ONLY TO ONE DAY LATER LEAVE ANYHOW!!!  You could have least given it a chance.  I am sorry, but that makes no sense coming from a business man like Louis Schafer. Long ago he could have contacted SM and done a media blitz that would have donated funds. Also, people of major means could have been asked. However, for the most part this type of money is not gained thru public solicitation ... its gained thru millionaires private Rolodex. I hope there is another more positive reason.”

03/01/2008
The Persistence blog maintained by Kyle Kingman announces the side scan sonar search is complete and the RV Persistence is leaving Aruba.

03/02/2008
Kyle Kingman and the search team of the Persistence fly out of Aruba.

03/03/2008
Persistence and crew leave Aruba, sailing to the home port in Louisiana
John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard
Kyle learns that Robin has posted the screenshots rec’d from the FBI

03/12/2008
The RV Persistence arrives back in Louisiana

03/16/2008
Witness, urged to step forward by Dave Holloway and accompanied by his lawyer, gives a statement to the Prosecutor’s Office.

03/18/2008
Agent Shipley arrives back in Aruba

Caps has spoken to John Silvetti and John is in contact with Hans Mos.

Kyle equates the tip Dave rec’d concerning a trap with the trap he (Kyle) had found:  “the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.”

Kyle confirms that the pond Caps is referring to near the soccer field is the same pond that was searched by the RV Persistence team.

Kyle posts his opinion that neither the trap nor its contents should be disregarded until it is known how the trap got there and what the nature of its contents were.

03/20/2008
Private Eye reveals to Kyle his knowledge of the blue denim and skull in an open post on the SM Forum

Kyle repeatedly asks Private Eye to email him privately for further discussion. 
•   “Private Eye, Please email me to discuss this further, not in the forum thanks!” 
•   “I don't think I said anything about the type of fabric sampled from the trap in the forum.  I'm not sure where this came from.  In any case, PE please email me to discuss.“ 
•   “would a moderator please send Private Eye my email address?  Thanks in advance.”

Kyle speaks with Tim Trahan.
“I just got off the phone with Tim Trahan a few minutes ago talking about returning to dive on the remaining targets.  There are plans to return, we just need to figure out the details of when and how.  The "how" question will help us figure out how much more funds we need to raise, if any.  I'm not involved in this.”

03/21/2008
Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said

03/24/2008
Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond

Klye posted at SM: "The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample."
The first post of CapsLockWizard’s posted on: (SM) January 17, 2008, 10:18:50 PM
Remains were taken on January 17 sent to the FBI on January 22/24...

03/26/2008
Email from CapsLockWizard to Dave Holloway:
That was the first report.
Did you received the second report about
I did send it to you read it with the google earth data file.
How do I know that you are Dave?
there are to many danger peaople out there.
Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am
Why did it took so long to Answer?

03/27/2008
Kyle emails Kermit stating that he is going offshore in a day.

04/03/2008
When asked how much money would be needed to complete the search, John D. Silvetti posts at BFN under the screenname dsurveyor1 “It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.”

04/03/2008
John D. Silvetti posts at BFN under the screenname dsurveyor1, “I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations”

04/03/2008
John D. Silvetti posts at BFN under the screenname dsurveyor1, “We received support from the Police, the Coast Guard, the Port Authority and vitually anyone we needed help from.”

04/07/2008
Kyle tells (Freebirds?) that he was just asked by Mos, through John Silvetti, to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Mos is calling for the draining and full search of the pond.

04/24/2008
All of the officers resign from Superior OffShore; “Company has ceased all ongoing operations other than those deemed necessary to ensure (i) the public safety; (ii) the health and safety of the Company’s employees; and (iii) an orderly transition of certain projects to its customers.  All of the Company’s employees have been terminated except for those necessary to assist in the wind-down of the Company’s affairs.”

04/25/2008
Superior OffShore announces filing of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

05/2008
Montana pond is completely dry.

05/05/2008
Caps posts about the pond being roped off, 09:49:42 PM.
“Hi Monkeys,  News,  The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.  The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.  Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)  In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case. More Later.”

Caps posts further information, (also contradictory), 10:38:58 PM
“No, I have not.  But the light of the soccer field was on this whole weekend till 3:30 am in the morning, Today day are off. but it seems that this goup is here a week already they are the one that seal the area. Also Saterday night goining in sunday early morninng, sources said that they saw a lot new face in the are of Lekker.”

Caps further posts an “update” on the witness, 11:06:59 PM
“Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)  After deliberating with withness on this, we conclude 3 things that might come out of this.  The case will break wide open and all players will be found or they came in secret now that the water has gone to do a forensic and find Natalee remains or cleanup what they could not cleanup in 3 years and say "se la vi" to the case  MOS seems to go for option-1 but like I said, he still have to fight a Dirtyhand in his Office / organization.
Latest is that OM is now in hot water since they also have somehow exceed the 2001 till 2005 budged (OVER SPEND), also no one was watching the money that they were collecting from big fines and other confiscated moneys. The is a problem (hot scandal comming out soon from this office.)”

Caps posts further information, (also contradictory), 11:13:06 PM
“How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.  it has arrived yesterday.”

Caps repeats, 11:20:01 PM
“Sorry to say, but the dog arrived yesterday and was delivert today at the Police station. it Did not go to work yet. Need to get use to aruba a bit a gues..  Was in customs care..”

Caps then posts unsubstantiated “facts”, as follows:
11:29:40 PM:  “Here is another good findings.  FACT the first person arrested was Bulo and he was the boyfriend of the early week.”
12:07:28 AM:  “Now two years before 2005 this girls was in Aruba, and she knew Bulo already. now she came to aruba and she spend the first part of the week with Bulo, on the night in C&C she was with Bulo entering and exiting the place several times. At closing time she knew them already and thats why she jumped in the car with them. Now lets look at this of what I got from my investigation in talking to people that are frequent C&C. on the night in question.  You see I am missing a person which is the duppleganger of Natalee. In all the duppleganger some one dies but it is the wrong person.  I was thinking that at the night in question, either Natalee and her Double must have met.  I Page flew 2 day earlier, than she is not there. that leaves me with someone else.  who?”

05/08/2008
Kyle posts that John Silvetti told him on this day that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

05/08/2008
Caps posts more unsubstantiated “facts”, together with a story of losing his shoe in a pond as a child.
“Who is Bulo. Bulo is the Nickname of Lorenzo Van Rijn. He was the first that was detain for questioning & not arrested. (was never in the news because of his association with other bigshot in ALE) so that never hid the news.
Two days later they went to his mama house and there he desided to colobrorate with the ALE.”
“Matty Apartment.: After Researching what the commun form to do a quicky is in Aruba, and from strategic elimination process and with the help of someone that work the escort industry, who lead me to the kalpoe father that owns the VIP club who's in the back there is an access to the apartments”
“Now Matty the owner died long time ago, but this place is run by the Kalpoes famaly but they are not the only one with keys. The one that runs the News also has key to this apartments.”
“I google "Where is natalee" and it brought me to this place called SM and I read summery and then I remeber as a kid how I lost a brand new sneaker. Imaging comming home with one sneaker missing and telling dad that I lost it. Where? in the pond.”

05/08/2008
the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

05/14/2008
Kyle posts in open forum at SM regarding the pond, essentially repeating Caps message of 5/05/08.
“Greetings, I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.  All the best”

And then claims he doesn’t know about Caps’ pond:
Thanks all.  I don't know what pond Caps is talking about.  I'm referring to the pond we searched back in February.  I hope you're all well.  Best Regards,
~Kyle

05/15/2008
Kyle says Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti are accusing him of leaking the photos to SM and asks for our (Freebirds?) help.

05/15/2008
Destiny requests (and receives) Klaas’ assistance in posting 3 pictures of the “drained pond”  next to the soccer field in open forum at SM:
“KLAAS....just got 3 *pond* photos in email from Aruba.....maybe more coming too....I don't know how to post them from my email to here in the forum....If I send them to you on your hotmail acct.,...can you post them for me?...TIA...Destiny”

Destiny asks OE (Kyle) if the pictures are of the same pond:
“OE, Did you see the 3 new photos we got today?   Is it the same pond you scanned?....please let me know....it's driving me crazy.... TIA...Destiny”

OE (Kyle) confirms that it is:
“Yes, it is certainly the same pond that we searched in February.”

05/17/2008
“I need immediate help.  I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.  I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search. Preferably the original posts with date and time stamps.  Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM” 

Kyle needs to know from US (Freebirds?) who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"

Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

06/2008
Petrobras talks/meetings were held in ARUBA

06/10/2008
“Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere”

06/16/2008
“On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me.
What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations.
loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.”

06/29/2008
Kyle Kingman flies to John Silvetti’s house

12/23/2008
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register OSV Determination, L.L.C.; a Louisiana limited liability company.

Lifesong....
This effort epitomizes what Monkeys are all about...JUstice for Natalee.
Thank you. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.