April 27, 2024, 01:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201586 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #700 on: February 20, 2009, 02:29:39 AM »

You are all more then welcome...and honestly, no thanks are necessary.

You all are the ones who have done all the work all these years.  The least I can do now that I've started opening my mouth is contribute to shouldering the workload.

And...I vote thumbs down!  billb is the crack-a-lackin' quote-stackin' monkey in the night!   

Hi guys!

I just had to pop in to say thank you, Lifesong! That's an incredible work you've done and a wonderful resource!! Great Job!!!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: February 20, 2009, 02:33:53 AM »

O/T 

If there's a thread dedicated to Leta Cordes, I couldn't find it; so I'm posting this here.  If there is one, would a mod please move this for me?  TIA

http://www.avsnewsonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2786&Itemid=1

here is that thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2528.new#new

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #702 on: February 20, 2009, 03:04:27 AM »

Missing people are the same the world over.  It's not about borders and it's not about sovereignty.  It's about justice.  And I remember Jose Tromp being included in prayers here along with Marlies and others.

Yes, we do care.  We can't cover every instance but we can and do care.

These freaks do not speak for this country.  They shouldn't speak at all and I can't believe they are being listened to after already having been proven liars by Mos in regard to when Beth arrived and other points of interest.

I may be mistaken, but I never heard them say that no one "cares" in the United States.  It was stated that it is not "known" in the United States a few times, I do remember that.  I have most of the show recorded and will watch it again later to make sure.  If I do hear those words, I will correct this post.

I felt sorry for the parents and I would love to know what the father was saying when the coverage suddenly ended.

I just wanted to say that I have listened to the program again, and I believe that Bastibro misunderstood what Dan stated.  The comments about the United States were in regards to the situation not being known. 

These are the portions of his comments in that regard:

I don't have a transcript so I am only quoting a very small portion of what was said, and I couldn't really hear the questions being asked by the reporters that he was responding to.

“Nobody knows about them in the United States, but it’s a life.  We deal with life and death every day, that’s what we do.”

“This ain’t even known about in the United States.”

The interview can still be seen on 24ORA, this is the link:

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

When I watched the first time, I must have just lost my feed...there was a pause this time too, but Vincenzo's father does speak more so the interview was not ended abruptly as I'd thought before.  It is very sad to see his parents still in so much pain.  If their son was indeed murdered, they deserve to know where his body is so they can give him a proper burial.  I pray that they will find answers.  It was very interesting and extemely odd to me that the psychics were requested on this case by Rudy Croes and seemed to begin the process of giving their information at the top with Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber before speaking with the police. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 20, 2009, 03:05:12 AM »

O/T 

If there's a thread dedicated to Leta Cordes, I couldn't find it; so I'm posting this here.  If there is one, would a mod please move this for me?  TIA

http://www.avsnewsonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2786&Itemid=1

here is that thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2528.new#new

Thanks caesu!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 20, 2009, 03:28:37 AM »

We won't forget, and we won't give up!

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #705 on: February 20, 2009, 06:55:47 AM »

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber leave following his conversation with the police union president Miguel Maduro yesterday know that the problems within the police force within thirty days to be resolved. This will be a special working group life blown.

In the meantime, the agents have some patience and their cooperation to enforce public order, especially in view of the busy carnival weekend, said Oduber.
Both the Prime Minister Maduro and are of the opinion that the arrangements that now are only for retirement within the Corps to provide, albeit temporarily. "The only solution currently on short-term hands is the appointment of a work call with representatives of the police, the union and the Service Personnel and Organization. This should especially look at the legal underpinnings of the new police regulations that are fully implemented in 2003 should have been ", the Prime Minister know.
The intention is that SPA together with its members around the table sits down to decide who is in the working group. This should happen immediately. "We will now exercise pressure on all parties concerned to avoid further escalation in the Corps to avoid" concludes Oduber.

Training adjourned
The LLO-training (course management at operational level) that agents must find a doctor to begin, in each case on April 2 next as agreed. It must first appeal the verdict in the case of the 23 policemen at the new position of officer known. "There is already an agreement with the University of Aruba and Fondo di Desaroyo Aruba (FDA) this, in March it is therefore better to wait until the verdict is known. There are also too many entries for the number of available places, and this should be better and clearer ", said Oduber.

Clothing Allowance
The Prime Minister also announced that he agreed to pay the clothing allowance for officers has signed. "Rudy Croes Minister of Justice and a colleague must also sign a release of this allowance and the adjustments to the budget, but I hope that this afternoon all round."

Chief continues
It is not possible to chief Peter de Witte 'home' to send as the union has demanded on the basis of the lack of confidence in him. Oduber: "We have a protocol with the Dutch government and a contract with the chief and can not resign requirements based on legislative issues for the functions within the police force. Moreover, the current problems are not entirely due to De Witte. This entire Indian structure is a former  chief Jan van der Straten left. He came with a range structure in which agents could be promoted without having any study. "The White must be in accordance with Prime Minister Oduber by March 1 with a summary list of the grades are.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 20, 2009, 08:04:23 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Lifesong, your timeline is looking good.  Very helpful.  I wish ALL who have questions/concerns would take the time to read it.

On a lighter note, it also contains a few items that made me LOL!  An example follows:

Caps posts further information, (also contradictory), 11:13:06 PM
“How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.  it has arrived yesterday

Now that would truly be a very special dog, indeed!  Wouldn't every police force in the world be wanting just such a dog that can just do it all?  No, they are specialized and cadaver dogs highly specialized with $50K training in that area alone.  No way is anybody going to muck that up with other stuff.

Sometimes a S&R dog will also be trained to bring somebody down, things like that, but this dog must really be something to just do it all like that.

That much training wouldn't be put into one dog because if something happened to the dog, it would mean all that expensive training would be lost.  Economics I guess at the root of it.  I have TRIED to handle S&R dog and was not strong enough nor fast enough and it drug me around for two days before I gave up.  An Akita.  Never want to see another one of those again.  I think it was deliberately trying to wear me down and enjoyed it tremendously.  I saw it smirking several times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: February 20, 2009, 08:28:06 AM »

Lifesong - Just wanted to commend you for the timeline, it's truly an important document and thank you.

Anna - I have to agree with you. Daughter has a friend who actually trains those types of specialized dogs for drug identification and localization, and they are extremely specialized for certain tasks and at a cost she says of close to 75K each.

Looks like Rudy has a lot on his plate lately, I am so glad to see him under such stress !

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 20, 2009, 08:37:07 AM »

Just reading back from last night --- GREAT JOB, Lifesomng!! 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: February 20, 2009, 08:47:48 AM »

Has anyone looked up that P.O. Box in Kemah,TX???TIA
I'm working on it......I'll let Ya know what I find.....So far I do know that it is Near Schaefers residence.....I'm trying to get more info....

Thanks Hotping!  I got absolutely nowhere with it!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 20, 2009, 08:55:12 AM »

I'm working on it......I'll let Ya know what I find.....So far I do know that it is Near Schaefers residence.....I'm trying to get more info....

We could send a small check donation and see who cashes it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 20, 2009, 08:59:53 AM »

We could send a small check donation and see who cashes it?

That's what I was thinking..............but let's give it another day or two, to see if we can ferret out the principles of the companies registered to the box.  If we can't get anywhere - then I think would be a fantastic idea.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: February 20, 2009, 09:00:37 AM »

Lifesong - I just wanted to say GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: February 20, 2009, 09:01:32 AM »

The more I read Caps' posts, the more intrigued I am to learn exactly wth...

Here's a favorite:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg347710#msg347710

Quote: CapsLockWizard  on: February 11, 2008, 08:07:54 PM
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:50 pm ******** NAT ******
Are insects conned into entering Venus Flytraps?

(Here Shango is telling us not to follow speculation but follows the facts. He put these clues in for those that read his riddle to understand that you can not mix fact with speculation.....he said this is all in 2005, but look what are we doing today, Joran sing a impossible story and the world follows.....).

The pictures are beautiful.  The stories are entertaining.  No human lifetime could watch the whole sequence, so the interpretations are very much model-driven and riddled with difficulties.  Certain ones claim this or that feature supports their pet theory (see Finagle’s Second Law).  Others claim it turns the pet against its owner.

Evolutionists seem drawn to violence as a creative process.  Though biological evolution is many orders of magnitude more implausible than stellar evolution, it still seems that theories of star and planet formation, though dealing in the hard-science realms of physics and chemistry, still require many ad hoc elements to work.  Note Feigelson’s remark about the “complexities of planet formation” – they are many, and serious.

Telescopes bring us light from these objects that, though it left long ago, is received in our present.  The light gives us information about color, temperature, wavelengths, magnetic fields, velocities and a few other things that were going on when the photons left the object.

It is “tempting” to “hop aboard the boat” of this or that speculation, but boats without firm planks tend to leak.  A “firm theoretical anchor” makes a leaky boat leak even faster. (Shango is trying to tell here in 2005 to look at the facts, the missing right show shoe, McDonald's pickup, The Times of these events. recoded facts that can be used to follow logic.)

The Moral of this story: keep the data distinct from the stories.  Collect watertight planks before setting out to sea.  The next publication could well reveal today’s Dutch Armada of blustering hype sinking under the violent onslaught of new observations.

Who wrote that?  Does it strike anyone else as being written in the same style as that of a certain blogger who fancies himself a bit of a literary stylist?   

"Collect watertight planks before setting out to sea." - Now that's an interesting analogy to use for the moral of a Shango story, right?  Sounds like a saying that might be used by, oh I don't know, perhaps people that work on and/or own ships?

JMO, and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 20, 2009, 09:10:09 AM »

Just reading back from last night --- GREAT JOB, Lifesomng!! 
Not enough coffee yet! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 20, 2009, 09:23:33 AM »

Lifesong - thank you for the timeline, it's great!  I've copied it into a separate thread so it will be easier for everyone to find later. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 20, 2009, 09:35:22 AM »

pursuant to which each of the Partnership, Mr. Schaefer and Mr. Koch has agreed, subject to certain exceptions, not to offer or sell any shares of Common Stock or securities convertible or exchangeable or exercisable for shares of Common Stock for a period of at least 180 days from April 19, 2007 without the prior written consent of the Representatives. The Lock-Up Agreements with the Partnership, Mr. Schaefer and Mr. Koch are attached hereto as Exhibits B, C and D, respectively.

http://www.secinfo.com/dsvRu.u243.htm#1h16

When did Schaefer unload his stock?

Didn't take the time to find Kermit's rundown, but am pretty sure it was November, 2007.  I'll see if I can find Kerm's post to be positive. 

Thanx 2nj.LifeSong.This may be worth a short look in terms of Schaefer setting this stuff up with Koch then unloading his stock.May or may not fit with anything in the timeline.Putting it out there FWIW!

Ktf - I'm quite interested in Koch and his connections too, just haven't gotten to him yet.  I have a feeling there's still a lot of data points left to add to this thing.  No worries, we'll get there...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: February 20, 2009, 09:40:25 AM »

Lifesong - thank you for the timeline, it's great!  I've copied it into a separate thread so it will be easier for everyone to find later. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0

Thanks, Klaas!  That will help keep it straight as updates/additions are posted too. 

I'm well into March 2008 adding the backup links now...so we'll have at least one more update over the weekend, more if time allows.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: February 20, 2009, 10:04:36 AM »

Good Night KTF......By the way I still have not found anything on Bay Financial Inc or Vlasak Holdings Inc......Isn't that Interesting?

Good Night All! 

Good morning, all.  While reading to catch up, this had caught my attention last night and I, too, could find nothing.  I found a Michael J Jones in CA and Bay Financial (Associates, iirc) in MA.   

It had me thinking 'hinky'....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: February 20, 2009, 10:04:44 AM »

klaas-  you have mail 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.