April 26, 2024, 11:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201576 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 20, 2009, 12:39:42 PM »

For your Timeline LifeSong!May help in your research regardin R Joshua Koch.Take a peep Jen.Maybe Lifesong will find a pattern??

http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/1389434.htm

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 20, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »

Jen,
What do you know about FBI agent Doug Shipley?
It would seem that he is a DNA guy from the Dr. Phil filings.
We know that he is the one who told Beth that Natalee was
likely deceased.
Why was he sent backt to Aruba on March 18,2008?
Have you got any idea?

I know he was the family's FBI liason while they were all in Aruba in 2005. 
And yes, he appears to have taken some control over DNA evidence found.

I know that Kyle didn't speak very highly of him, and when the discussion was going on about sending this info to the FBI last March..................Kyle didn't seem to feel Shipley was "the guy" to send it to.
I don't remember exactly what he said - maybe Kerm has that.

We never did learn why he was returning (or if he really did) in March 2008.

Let me clarify this a bit.  In trying to think back on it all.....................I need to correct myself here.

When Kyle had claimed to have sent this info to the FBI (which we later learned was never done) he was talking about "an agent" he had sent it to.  That this agent seemed to be on some sort of chopping block with the FBI (failed promotion, etc) and that there were concerns the agent would do nothing.

Shipley was never named in that conversation by Kyle - and he never confirmed nor denied our questions as to whether the person in question was in fact Shipley.

My personal opinion - Since we learned Kyle had never turned over the info to the FBI anyway - that story was all concocted by Kyle, once we started throwing FBI names around (Shipley's wasn't the only name I personally posted inquiring who the agent was).

But bottom line - I got the impression Kyle wasn't a fan of Shipley's.

Is that clear as mud?   

Clear as mud! 
Do you know if Shipley was out of Barbados or the US?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 20, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

Clear as mud! 

I'm sorry - I don't know.  Once we learned nothing had been sent to the FBI, I only did a brief search looking for which office he was out of.  I just sent the info to the agent in charge of the Birminham office.

I didn't want any more time lost before the FBI got their hands on it, so I sent it to the office I knew would recognize it immediately for what it was.

I never looked into Shipley's field office after that.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: February 20, 2009, 12:47:13 PM »

For your Timeline LifeSong!May help in your research regardin R Joshua Koch.Take a peep Jen.Maybe Lifesong will find a pattern??

Superior Offshore International Inc.
Name Title Total Securities Owned Total Derivatives Owned
Burks Roger D  Chief Financial Officer 154,318 
COLEMAN THOMAS B  Director 11,667 
Codron Leon  Director 6,667 
Daman Thomas  Sr VP - Finance 20,000 
Mermis James J  President & CEO 53,530 
Persky James  Director 5,000 
Putman Randy  VP & Chief Accounting Officer 20,000 
ROSE WAYNE M  Sr VP - Admin/Planning 20,000 
Guarisco John F  Treasurer and Controller 256,667 
Schaefer Holdings, LP  10% Owner 2,409,167 
Schaefer Holdings GP, LLC  10% Owner 2,409,167 
Schaefer Louis E Jr  Chairman 11,811,667 
Smith Eric  Director 6,667 
Terry E Donald  Director 6,667 
CHEMIN PATRICE  COO 43,333 
Weinhoffer David  EVP of Operations   
Singer Steven J  Sr VP, GC & Secretary 20,000

http://www.equityhive.com/Main/Individual/assetview.aspx?i=1389434

Looks like Schaefer was holding all the marbles!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: February 20, 2009, 12:49:50 PM »

Clear as mud! 

I'm sorry - I don't know.  Once we learned nothing had been sent to the FBI, I only did a brief search looking for which office he was out of.  I just sent the info to the agent in charge of the Birminham office.

I didn't want any more time lost before the FBI got their hands on it, so I sent it to the office I knew would recognize it immediately for what it was.

Do you believe that Kyle actually sent the set of six pictures that Robin posted at BNH
to the FBI?   Since he sent nothing else, why did he send those?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 20, 2009, 12:50:48 PM »

Yes - he certainly was.

Have we looked into Shaefer Holdings LP and Shaefer Holdings GP, LLC?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 20, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »

IIRC

When Rob was working on the rocks video, I think the Tony or Ed "Smith" told him to ask Doug Shipley...that FBI was there (at the rocks).   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: February 20, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »

Clear as mud! 

Do you believe that Kyle actually sent the set of six pictures that Robin posted at BNH

Yes, I do believe that.  Those pics were from the Dec 29 dive.

I believe that on December 30th, a lot of things happened aboard that boat.

Silvetti immediately followed the line Aruban divers told them, and he never looked back - nothing to see folks, move along.

There was a disagreement between Silvetti, and Kyle and Miller about that - to the point that Tim Miller was removed from the ship (along with Dateline).

Silvetti told Kyle that he didn't want to hear another thing about that cage or its contents.

Silvetti was the only one after Dec 29 still speaking with any authorities.  According to Kyle, no one else corresponded with ANY authorities after that date.

Jan 7th came along and Aruban divers dove from their boat, collected items, and returned to their boat.

They didn't wait the "10-14 days" for a forensic crew to arrive like Mos had indicated they would do on Dec 30th, and depending on who you believe - Persistence divers were not included in that dive.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 20, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »

Clear as mud! 

Silvetti immediately followed the line Aruban divers told them, and he never looked back - nothing to see folks, move along.

There was a disagreement between Silvetti, and Kyle and Miller about that - to the point that Tim Miller was removed from the ship (along with Dateline).

Silvetti told Kyle that he didn't want to hear another thing about that cage or its contents.

Silvetti was the only one after Dec 29 still speaking with any authorities.  According to Kyle, no one else corresponded with ANY authorities after that date.

Jan 7th came along and Aruban divers dove from their boat, collected items, and returned to their boat.

They didn't wait the "10-14 days" for a forensic crew to arrive like Mos had indicated they would do on Dec 30th, and depending on who you believe - Persistence divers were not included in that dive.

Thank you, Jen.  I am sorry to have picked your brain so early this morning, but I knew you would know.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 20, 2009, 01:08:39 PM »

Yes - he certainly was.

Will start to look and research those as well!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 20, 2009, 01:12:38 PM »

Mags - y/w!  And no worries!!

You Monkeys are on a roll today!!!! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: February 20, 2009, 01:15:34 PM »

Clear as mud! 

What's glaring to me right now is that comment Kyle made about Silvetti not getting the credit he deserved.   Tim, Dateline rained on his parade?   Just my wheels turning here.  Hope I don't get stuck.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 20, 2009, 01:19:24 PM »

Yes - he certainly was.

Can you delete #752 2nj.ThANX

Done. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 01:21:32 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 20, 2009, 01:20:28 PM »

Clear as mud! 

What's glaring to me right now is that comment Kyle made about Silvetti not getting the credit he deserved.   Tim, Dateline rained on his parade?   Just my wheels turning here.  Hope I don't get stuck.     

But they didn't know that until the Dateline show aired.

February?

They certainly didn't know on Dec 30th what Dateline would include, and what they wouldn't.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 20, 2009, 01:22:03 PM »

In LOVING NATALEE ... which was released in October, 2007 ... Beth Holloways words imply that she is still not aware that Aruban authorities ever took a witness statement from Eric Williams ... the DEA agent who never left their side from the moment they met him at the Holiday Inn following their arrival on the Island at 11:00 PM on May 30, 2005 and ... 6:00 AM the following morning ... the DEA agent that heart and observed all ... the DEA agent who Beth and Jug never saw again and ... the DEA agent whose official declaration was never taken.

However ... on January 28, 2008 ... Jug Twitty did inform the SM Natalee Forum that the FBI did take Eric Williams' statement.

Logic dictates that Eric Williams position on the Island implies he possessed at the very least a profession relationship with those within the corrupt ALE.

However ... I contend the relationship was more far reaching.  I suspect that Eric Williams was one with the Aruban "powers that be" in regards to the Aruba's underground economy involving drugs and ... was in contact with Paulus van der Sloot prior to Jug and Beth stepping foot on the Island.  In other words ... he was a participant in Deepak's disappearing vehicle.  However ... that is another story.  I will post my theory later if any body is interested.  I have it somewhere in my document file.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
SM Questionaire
January 29, 2008

7) Did anyone ever see the DEA agent's ID?

Jug: The FBI took a statement from him

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 157:  Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloot' that first morning.  And no statement was taken from the DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it.

'The Abrams Report' for Oct. 12th
updated 7:16 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... the DEA witness, Eric Williams, was not given—was not—did not give a statement regarding the incident that occurred May 31 where Joran is again, admitting these sexual assaults committed against Natalee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9679791/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Sept. 14th
updated 9:13 a.m. PT, Thurs., Sept. 15, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER:  We‘ve had a D.E.A. whose statement was never taken.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

New Clues in Holloway Case?
Tuesday, July 19, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY, NATALEE'S STEPFATHER:  I think he's going to get down there and start asking questions. I mean, there are so many things that went wrong in the beginning. And probably people know by now, Beth said the other night, we had an agent there on the ground when we got there with a chaperone, and we didn't find out until two days ago that this is an American — I think he was a DEA agent. I think he was just there vacationing, though. But anyway, he helped us that night, and he also waited and said, Wait before you go to the judge's house. I want to go with you.

And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: February 20, 2009, 01:24:03 PM »

IIRC

When Rob was working on the rocks video, I think the Tony or Ed "Smith" told him to ask Doug Shipley...that FBI was there (at the rocks).   

Buckeye - I remember that too.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 20, 2009, 01:28:22 PM »

Yes - he certainly was.

Stock Trading History of Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc
The following table details the trading activities (stock purchases, stock sales, and stock option exercises) reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) by insider Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc since year 2005. The trader's CIK number is 1389430. At the time of this reporting, Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc is the 10% Owner of Superior Offshore International Inc. (stock ticker symbol DEEP).

Stock purchases, sales, and option exercises reported by Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc since 2005.    Trade Date    Symbol  Company Name (Issuer)  Trade Type      Shares        Price ($)   Value ($) 
2007-04-25  DEEP  Superior Offshore International Inc.  Sale  1,300,000  15.00  19,500,000 

As i'm not a financial person Which company was selling,and or buying to which company??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: February 20, 2009, 01:30:29 PM »

Jen3560

February?

They certainly didn't know on Dec 30th what Dateline would include, and what they wouldn't.

I see your point, but was wondering what may have transpired while they were on the ship that may have set the scene.  Who was interviewed, filmed, length of time spent.  Then Tim became liability and was off the ship the next day or so? 

As I said, wheels are spinning a bit. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 20, 2009, 01:40:28 PM »

Yes - he certainly was.

Stock Trading History of Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc
The following table details the trading activities (stock purchases, stock sales, and stock option exercises) reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) by insider Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc since year 2005. The trader's CIK number is 1389430. At the time of this reporting, Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc is the 10% Owner of Superior Offshore International Inc. (stock ticker symbol DEEP).

Stock purchases, sales, and option exercises reported by Schaefer Holdings Gp, Llc since 2005.    Trade Date    Symbol  Company Name (Issuer)  Trade Type      Shares        Price ($)   Value ($) 
2007-04-25  DEEP  Superior Offshore International Inc.  Sale  1,300,000  15.00  19,500,000 

As i'm not a financial person Which company was selling,and or buying to which company??

The way I look at that, Schaefer Holdings BOUGHT stock of Superior on April 25, 2007.

At a cost of 19,500,000.00

At least, that's what I get from this:

Explanation of Responses:( 1 )These shares were sold in the initial public offering of Superior Offshore International, Inc. ("Superior") pursuant to a Purchase Agreement dated April 19, 2007 among Superior, Schaefer Holdings, LP, a Texas limited partnership ("Schaefer Holdings"), Louis E. Schaefer, Jr., and Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., as representatives of the several underwriters named therein.
( 2 )These shares are held directly by Schaefer Holdings. Schaefer Holdings GP, LLC, a Texas limited liability company, is the sole general partner of Schaefer Holdings.
--------

But I could have that completely backward 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: February 20, 2009, 01:42:26 PM »

Jen3560

February?

I see your point, but was wondering what may have transpired while they were on the ship that may have set the scene.  Who was interviewed, filmed, length of time spent.  Then Tim became liability and was off the ship the next day or so? 

As I said, wheels are spinning a bit. 

That's a good question.

But also keep in mind, when Dateline originally set out to do this program - it was going to be all about TES and Tim Miller - what they do, how they help, the cases they've worked -  with Natalee being only a portion of the show.

So initially, it wasn't to include anything about Silvetti and/or his company(ies).

The program became all about Natalee Holloway, due to the cage found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.