April 27, 2024, 02:42:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201593 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 20, 2009, 04:00:46 PM »

Check this one out!Just shows you how small the world is??????

http://www.marketvisual.com/DirectProfile.aspx?ID=93bc89bc-afb2-4cd3-9a15-bcc3f66dbbc5

Follow these relationships in order......May mean something or not!Love to have some input!!TIA

Louis Schaefer-TO-Superior Energy Services-TO-Donald Terry-TO-Horizon Offshore-TO-Richard A. Sanford

Isn't Richard A.Sanford the Financier that just got busted with ties to Aruba???

the financial scandal is about Robert Allen Stanford.

Thanx caesu.Wonder what his father's name is.I just read an article but don't remember!

his father is Lodis B. Stanford.

but i still keep an eye on this Stanford scandal.

for further reference, you never know if something will link together.:

Dutton Peabody said:
Feb. 14, 7:18 PM
When you search "stanfordInvestmentbank.com" at the Internet Archive (aka Wayback) it loads older pages.

Interesting that the President of the Bank has changed (2004)
Frans P. Vingerhoedt was with Stanford in Guardian Investment Days. His current Linked in page places him at Bank of Antigua (which is another Stanford tentacle, according to press reports).

Frans P. Vingerhoedt assumed his position as President of the bank in December 1997. Mr. Vingerhoedt previously served as President of Stanford Group Aruba NV and Stanford Trust Company, Ltd., affiliated companies of SIB. He received a Master's degree from the State University of Antwerp in 1978.

The other name in older press was:
Harry van Bergen joined Stanford International Bank as Director of Operations in March 1998. He previously served as Managing Director of a consulting firm, Cumaco N.V. Prior to that, Mr. van Bergen was employed for nearly 15 years in various management positions with ABN AMRO Bank N.V. He received a Master's degree in law from the University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands.

No one has commented that the website and pdf are inconsistent on the very important Compliance position. Website gives two lower functionaries, and older Annual reports has a single VP for compliance Pedro E. Rodriguez

Pedro E. Rodriguez graduated from the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico in 1983 with a degree in finance and accounting, holds a diploma in auditing from the BAI School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) (http://www.aba.com/ICBCertifications/CRCM.htm).
Rodriguez has been in banking since 1972 and has held the positions of Vice President, Compliance and Compliance Officer/Internal Auditor with Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Chase Manhattan Bank and Banco Santander in Puerto Rico. He also served as Internal Auditor and Compliance Officer at Bancaracas International Banking Corporation.
Frans Vingerhoedt shows up with Florida Stanford connections. A related Cynthia Vingerhoedt shows up making political contributions in Texas and listing affiliation to Stanford. She has resume on the Web from a Stanford site, but generates an error on download.

Florida Business Entity database (aka Sunsite), has listings for Stanford businesses, search under Stanford, R, since he uses his legal name for those filings). A lot of associated names on those reports. And a surprising number of revoked business names.

http://www.businessinsider.com/regulators-examining-stanford-group-for-possible-fraud-2009-2

Aruba: government to go after Stanford
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53027.php

Stanford Bank fallout touches the Antilles

~HBN Law offers legal help~
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l234/stanl234.html

Stanford Group (Aruba)
Marisol Building, 2nd Floor
L.G. Smith Boulevard 60
Oranjestad, Aruba, Dutch West Indies

http://www.stanfordfinancial.com/contact_us_caribbean

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: February 20, 2009, 04:03:57 PM »

I don't want to Stack caesu!

As Chairman of the privately held, wholly owned Stanford Financial Group of companies, Sir Allen Stanford, a fifth-generation Texan, heads a global wealth management and financial services organization with offices across North America, Latin America, Europe and the Caribbean. Stanford companies presently serve clients from 140 countries on six continents with assets under management or advisement of $50 billion. His grandfather, Lodis, founded the first Stanford Company during the midst of the Great Depression in 1932, in the small central-Texas town of Mexia. His philosophy of hard work, clear vision and value for the client remains the cornerstone of Stanford’s success today.

Need to see if This Richard A. Stanford is connected in anyway.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: February 20, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »

As Chairman of the privately held, wholly owned Stanford Financial Group of companies, Sir Allen Stanford, a fifth-generation Texan, heads a global wealth management and financial services organization with offices across North America, Latin America, Europe and the Caribbean. Stanford companies presently serve clients from 140 countries on six continents with assets under management or advisement of $50 billion. His grandfather, Lodis, founded the first Stanford Company during the midst of the Great Depression in 1932, in the small central-Texas town of Mexia. His philosophy of hard work, clear vision and value for the client remains the cornerstone of Stanford’s success today.

http://www.stanfordfinancial.com/sir_allen

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: February 20, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »

You monkeys are on a roll great job!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: February 20, 2009, 04:07:22 PM »

Do you know if Richard A. Stanford is his father or a relative Kermit???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: February 20, 2009, 04:08:53 PM »

The FBI agent that was so disgusted that he got up and left was Agent Shipley

March 25 Agent Shipley was in Aruba regarding the case. (Kyle said)

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: February 20, 2009, 04:12:01 PM »

you are right! i stand corrected.

what i read is that the father of Allen Stanford is also involved in the company.
but i haven't found his name yet.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: February 20, 2009, 04:13:57 PM »

you are right! i stand corrected.

what i read is that the father of Allen Stanford is also involved in the company.
but i haven't found his name yet.

Seems that Richard A. Stanford has many connections to Houston,Tx.Maybe there's a realtion maybe not!Thanx Caesu.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 20, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

Sir Allen's father, James Stanford, told AP in Mexia, Texas, that he hoped the allegations against his son were untrue.

"I have no earthly knowledge of it," said the 81-year-old, listed as chairman emeritus and a director for Stanford Financial Group.

"I would be totally surprised if there would be truth to it. And disappointed, heartbroken."

Asked what advice he would give his son, he said: "Do the right thing."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7900666.stm

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: February 20, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »

Do you have any idea why they sent Agent Shipley back to Aruba in March, 2008

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: February 20, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

Magnolia,

I think you may be correct in your reasoning.

Kyle said: "Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: February 20, 2009, 04:19:28 PM »

Sir Allen's father, James Stanford, told AP in Mexia, Texas, that he hoped the allegations against his son were untrue.

"I have no earthly knowledge of it," said the 81-year-old, listed as chairman emeritus and a director for Stanford Financial Group.

"I would be totally surprised if there would be truth to it. And disappointed, heartbroken."

Asked what advice he would give his son, he said: "Do the right thing."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7900666.stm

knew it was out there!Thanx Caesu..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: February 20, 2009, 04:21:17 PM »

RICHARD A. STANFORD
Stanford Law Firm                 
5847 San Felipe Suite: 4600
Houston, Texas  77057
Telephone: (713) 402-7631
Fax: (281) 493-4866
Cell: (713) 828-5472
E-Mail: rstanford@slfhou.com
Background: B.A. University of Texas 1971; J.D. University of Houston 1976; Member (Proctor) Maritime Law Association; Licensed attorney with practice concentrated in maritime commercial matters including preparation and negotiation of domestic and international contracts for shipbuilding, ship repair, conversion, construction of offshore oil and gas structures, pipelay, derrick barge, drilling contracts, towage contracts, charters, vessel management agreements, vessel and equipment sales, finance including loan agreements, security documents, and ship mortgages, and general corporate matters including formation of corporations, L.L.C’s, and joint ventures.
http://www.hmaatexas.org/roster.html

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: February 20, 2009, 04:22:49 PM »

RICHARD A. STANFORD
Stanford Law Firm                 
5847 San Felipe Suite: 4600
Houston, Texas  77057
Telephone: (713) 402-7631
Fax: (281) 493-4866
Cell: (713) 828-5472
E-Mail: rstanford@slfhou.com
Background: B.A. University of Texas 1971; J.D. University of Houston 1976; Member (Proctor) Maritime Law Association; Licensed attorney with practice concentrated in maritime commercial matters including preparation and negotiation of domestic and international contracts for shipbuilding, ship repair, conversion, construction of offshore oil and gas structures, pipelay, derrick barge, drilling contracts, towage contracts, charters, vessel management agreements, vessel and equipment sales, finance including loan agreements, security documents, and ship mortgages, and general corporate matters including formation of corporations, L.L.C’s, and joint ventures.
http://www.hmaatexas.org/roster.html

Wonder if there's a connection or just coincidence.Will continue looking.Your good caesu!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: February 20, 2009, 04:22:50 PM »

Magnolia,

I think you may be correct in your reasoning.

Kyle said: "Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: February 20, 2009, 04:24:43 PM »

Air Force 2 had just been there March 1
Agent Shipley then went around March 25
Kyle said in regards to why Shipley was in Aruba: "I consider it linked to what I was working on when I made that comment about a week ago."

This is what was going on at that time:
Mos is opposing the request to drain and search the pond recently surveyed by us
- The government is about to settle the labor dispute
- The annual police budget is $10 million
- 5 million was spent on the Holloway case

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: February 20, 2009, 04:32:02 PM »

Kyle said in regards to why Shipley was in Aruba: "I consider it linked to what I was working on when I made that comment about a week ago."

Mos is opposing the request to drain and search the pond recently surveyed by us

There has got to be something else....that we are unaware of.
I will look for what I can find.

Wouldn't it be just so cool if Stanford absconded with Schaefer and Silvetti's
illegally gotten gains?

T

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: February 20, 2009, 04:47:41 PM »

illegally gotten gains?

T

Magnolia,

March 18, 2008 Kyle said:  also heard from a reputable source that no less than a dozen people will go to prison due to corruption

March 20, 2008 - private eye posted at SM»
Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7,

March 24 - Kyle tells us FBI Shipley is in Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: February 20, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »

illegally gotten gains?

T

Magnolia,

March 18, 2008 Kyle said:  also heard from a reputable source that no less than a dozen people will go to prison due to corruption

March 20, 2008 - private eye posted at SM»
Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7,

March 24 - Kyle tells us FBI Shipley is in Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond.

Agent Shipley's name is on the DNA report that is listed in the Dr. Phil documents.
Maybe he was there about the fabric sample that Aruba had sent to the FBI.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: February 20, 2009, 05:15:17 PM »

keep it up frog, we are looking for more ammunition. Keep posting...PLEASE!!!! You all are making this waaaaay too easy!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.