April 27, 2024, 01:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201587 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: February 20, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am baaaaack!  Did ya miss me?  Did ya?  Did ya?

Janet
3:25 PM PT

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #841 on: February 20, 2009, 06:25:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am baaaaack!  Did ya miss me?  Did ya?  Did ya?

Janet
3:25 PM PT

Hi Janet!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: February 20, 2009, 06:26:18 PM »

Magnolia,

I think you may be correct in your reasoning.

Kyle said: "Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.

I think that Silvetti and company tried to stop Dateline from using any footage of the
trap/cage, but the fact that Tim Trahan had given the thumbs down gave them the
Legal Foothold to use the footage.

Edit to correct name
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:28:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: February 20, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »

Magnolia,

Kyle said: "Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.

I think that Silvetti and company tried to stop Dateline from using any footage of the

Edit to correct name

B-I-N-G-O.Magnolia's is rolling today.I'm stayin outta her way..No knitting today!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:28:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: February 20, 2009, 06:34:30 PM »

Magnolia,

Edit to correct name

Thank you, I hit the wrong key.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 20, 2009, 06:38:20 PM »

The FBI agent that was so disgusted that he got up and left was Agent Shipley

March 25 Agent Shipley was in Aruba regarding the case. (Kyle said)

Do you have any idea why they sent Agent Shipley back to Aruba in March, 2008

Air Force 2 had just been there March 1
Agent Shipley then went around March 25
Kyle said in regards to why Shipley was in Aruba: "I consider it linked to what I was working on when I made that comment about a week ago."

This is what was going on at that time:
Mos is opposing the request to drain and search the pond recently surveyed by us
- The government is about to settle the labor dispute
- The annual police budget is $10 million
- 5 million was spent on the Holloway case

This also..
Colombia had just crossed the border into Ecuador and found a FARC camp where Colombian soldiers killed most and found computers that contained detailed information that proved Hugo Chavez supports fully the FARC with money from the time he takes control of Venezuela.
 Hugo then threatens Colombia "President Uribe" with Military action and "president Correa" of Ecuador joins into the threat against Colombia for crossing its borders.
"President Lula" of Brazil  and president Urbie call in the U.S. as they are both allies and can do that kind of thing....
 Then next we see a air-born military command show up in ARUBA "Air force 2" to monitor the situation and Persistence eventually pulls out..
Hugo backs down and so does Correa..and everything settles back down.
Just another day in South America..

All this is date recorded by news articles posted at BFN in this thread..
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7483.720

and that is the way it was.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 20, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3772&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

victimanan of stanford financial group at aruba owing to busca advocate

friday, 20 february 2009 oranjestad – the are of person local cu owing to lose they coin in the fraude of stanford financial group, is purbando of all form for try rescata although is algo of the coin cu they owing to inverti in dje. good morning aruba owing to compronde of advocate jeanot de cuba cu one are owing to aserke for so try form one bloke strong for so fight the caso here at merca. is deal of one are diminutive cu is buscando all form for localisa of one form discreto, all esnan cu have coin envolvi in the caso here. owing to compronde cu have one overall of on 50 person local cu owing to lose among 100 thousand dollar for 3 miyon dollar of inversion in the caso here y cu they're hand at cabes. algo cu is logico if compronde cu the hendenan here owing to lose all they coin cu they had deposita for they life. majority of the hendenan here is hendenan already of edad, cu live of the coin here y owing to deposita this on the cuentanan more discreto, for can have one future at they edad respeta. aworaki all that is look like of is perdi, for cual they wanted haci all cos possible for succeed achieve they coin bek. in they afan, did take contacto cu one advocate renombra local, cu is dispuesto for try form one bloke strong of hendenan envolvi cu can fight this via one another advocate also at merca. so posiblemente they will can recobra they coin, if have for recobra. in one another articulo adhunto, good morning is relata cu gobierno federal mericano already owing to freeze all cuenta bancario rond world of the are here, where cu at venezuela among another gobienro owing to dicidi of take the banco there over, for evita one crisis financiero y one revolucion diminutive of centenares of person cu yonder also owing to lose all they coin. at aruba the are of person afecta is mucho more diminutive, but if sufficient cu the la crea one panico sufficient among esnan afecta. the advocate de cuba owing to send ask everybody cu is afecta, for take contacto cune via of his email cuba@ekvandoorne.com  this e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need javascript enabled to view it for so achieve all informacion necesario for can fight the caso important here. come across

Edited to enter a space after email address for hyperlink.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:46:59 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 20, 2009, 06:43:05 PM »

You monkeys are on a roll great job!

keep it up frog, we are looking for more ammunition. Keep posting...PLEASE!!!! You all are making this waaaaay too easy!!!

Lou ... what is Kermit doing that is bothering you so much?  Copying and pasting the posts of others to back up a topic of discussion is nothing new.  Why are the words of Kyle Kingman/ John Silvetti/ CapsLockWizard somehow expected to be ignored if they undermine the motives of the Persistence undertaking in regard to the Natalee Holloway case?

Lou ... I am so angry/frustrated/saddened by Kyle Kingmans words that imply that John Silvetti participated with the Arubans to further the coverup agenda that was established on May 30, 2005 to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  Why are you not angry/ frustrated/ saddened?  Why has Natalee Holloway and her family taken a backseat while Kyle Kingman/John Silvetti/CAPS are upheld?

Lou ... I really do not understand.  However ... you refuse to answer any of my questions.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:   I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 20, 2009, 06:46:08 PM »

Ldstlou has been banned.  Next person that comes here to start trouble will be banned.  Who's it going to be? 

Why Lou?  Why?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 20, 2009, 06:47:26 PM »

I figured something was up earlier Klaas!

When?

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 20, 2009, 06:53:27 PM »

Thanks for fixing the link in my post 2NJ!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 20, 2009, 06:54:43 PM »

keep it up frog, we are looking for more ammunition. Keep posting...PLEASE!!!! You all are making this waaaaay too easy!!!

Enough of the drive byes and trying to start trouble.

Janet  - this is why.  There was no arguing going on.  Everything was going along smoothly then she posted the above. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: February 20, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »

Thanks for fixing the link in my post 2NJ!   

YW.  I just happened to notice that 'this' was connected to the email address.  Then, I wondered if anyone reading here would need to use it.  Fixed it, anyway.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 20, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »

Janet  - this is why.  There was no arguing going on.  Everything was going along smoothly then she posted the above. 

Janet, She is now saying that those good businessmen are going to sue you for threatening to spit on them.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: February 20, 2009, 07:00:48 PM »

I figured something was up earlier Klaas!

When?

Janet

Can i answer Klaas?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 20, 2009, 07:03:47 PM »

Janet, She is now saying that those good businessmen are going to sue you for threatening to spit on them.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 20, 2009, 07:08:02 PM »

Klaas ... I am not questioning or undermining your reasonings for banning Lou.

It is just that this topic has dividing Monkeys ... Monkeys who have stood against the corrupt Aruban investigation since day one ... the corrupt Aruban Investigation that has denied just to an American citizen.

I CANNOT COMPREHEND why there is a division in regards to this topic.  Why are Lou, Yap, MumInOhio, Lala'smom, Deetch, Dayhiker, Pita and others not as upset as I am that the last opportunity to bring Natalee Holloway home to rest on American soil may have been lost forever ... compliments of the Aruban "powers that be" and also ... compliments of an American named John Silvetti and ... an American named Tim Trahan?

Klaas ... I am sooo troubled.  What happened?  What is the reasoning?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 20, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »

Janet - I don't have the answer for you. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 20, 2009, 07:15:50 PM »

Capslockwizard said: "The Natalee case and the Ritz Carlton scandal need to be expose to the world to show how corrupt the MEP government is. They are the root of all the corruption on the Island. Rudy Croes, Nelson Oduber, Booshi Wever, Ben King, Sloots, Some reporters, some of the parliamentarian of MEP and Nilo Swan. They are the cornerstone of the Corruption in Aruba.

Capslockwizard said: "Remains were taken on January 17 sent to the FBI on January 22/24.............."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: February 20, 2009, 07:17:08 PM »

Where did Lou imply that I threatening John Silvetti?  I did not.  I have never spat on anybody in my life and ... my words were figuratively referring to my disgust.

However ... on the other hand ... I do believe that John Silvetti would have a legal field day with Kyle Kingman's posts if the words are untrue.

Janet

++++++

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.