April 27, 2024, 12:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201582 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: February 21, 2009, 12:34:17 AM »

Oh my goodness.  It must really be getting late.  I just did a snicker snicker snort snort. lol  Daddy didn't say snoopy ya'll.  It was usually blondie or skookims.  Never quite knew what skookims meant. lol .  Musta been a term of endearment.

Good night ya'll.  Keep up the good work.

Justice for Natalee.
Snoopy, you should never use your real name in a public forum!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: February 21, 2009, 12:35:19 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:25 PM PT

Goodnight Janet, and hugs..and more hugs...

oooooo ... I feel all hinky.

Hugs to you too texasmom.

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: February 21, 2009, 12:35:46 AM »

I came across this earlier, and wanted to bring it forward to see what you think OE is actually saying in his response following our Peaches' and Janet's exchange.  (There may have been responses then, but I searched based on text I recalled)

"Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist on board the R/V Persistence. Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification and location. I will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target after I pick and analyse each sonar target."

http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Hardly a cabin boy.

I do not doubt for one minute that Kyle is very qualified in his profession ... I do not doubt for one minute that Kyle motives in locating the remains of Natalee Hollway were very sincere.

However ... somewhere along the way Kyle was influenced to believe that those within the Aruban investigation were the "good guys" and ... the media which was the sole reason that the Natalee Holloway case did not become a faded memory was the "bad guy".

The following post spoke volumes to me in regards to Kyle naïveté in regards to the dynamics encompassing the "powers that be" in the Aruban investigation who have been behind the coverup which has been denying Natalee Holloway justice.

I cannot comprehend that Kyle would have posted the following words if he had done his homework.  If only he had read Dave Holloway's ... Corruption in Paradise or ... Beth Holloway's ... Loving Natalee.

In November, 2005 ... Dave Holloway conceded that his cooperation with the enemy had not worked.  Dave learned that his goal for justice to prevail for his precious daughter did not reflect ... the Aruban goal to distance Joran and Paulus from implication.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
November 17, 2005

HOLLOWAY: ... I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

I have done my homework. Not all that I posted is geared journalistically.  Some things I had written were specifically geared to send a message.  At times, this message was for only a few people.  This post at SM "praising Aruban authorities" was done with contextual purpose. Eveything I write ends up being read by people who are extremely interested and close to the case.  In context, we (the search team) needed to rapidly gain the trust and cooperation of the Aruban authorities.  Before we arrived, here was no trust, little cooperation, and no sharing of information. Take this for what it's worth:  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  Also, don't make assumptions about what I have or have not read.

Not all that I write is my true feelings but is aimed at true purpose. Not everything is clear or should be taken just at face value.

2NJSons_Mom

At this period in time ... Kyle Kingman is attempting damage control.  That last sentence is complete nonsense.

IMO

Janet

Thank you for your response.  It had me thinking, because it seemed to cover a lot of bases....more than the norm. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: February 21, 2009, 12:38:09 AM »

I figured I'd get lost in that stack, but I agree with you about those statements from Kyle, 2NJ.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: February 21, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

I figured I'd get lost in that stack, but I agree with you about those statements from Kyle, 2NJ.

Well, I certainly had the stack in mind when I responded - just a little deja vue....it worked out okay.   That was a loaded post which could bring up more questions, imo.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: February 21, 2009, 12:50:47 AM »

I'm willing to hang out to change the thread, if you are willing to post to get us there.  I won't be home much tomorrow to help out.  Social calendar is pulling me away. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: February 21, 2009, 12:54:51 AM »

Nobody's talkin' so here come some pics!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 21, 2009, 12:55:54 AM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: February 21, 2009, 12:55:59 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 21, 2009, 12:57:18 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: February 21, 2009, 12:58:03 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: February 21, 2009, 12:58:57 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: February 21, 2009, 01:00:30 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 21, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 21, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »

COULD ANYONE BRING OVER THE PICTURES OF THE TRAP?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: February 21, 2009, 01:02:42 AM »

Love them, texasmom.  Thank you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: February 21, 2009, 01:02:48 AM »

DID YOU SEE WHO IS PLAYING BETH IN THE LIFETIME MOVIE?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: February 21, 2009, 01:03:41 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: February 21, 2009, 01:04:24 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!
BUMP

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: February 21, 2009, 01:04:56 AM »

counted wrong!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.