June 03, 2024, 09:34:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 204436 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: February 18, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »

how deep you need to search for oil in the sea?
anyone?

I'm sorry, but this made me think of a song....how deep is the ocean, how wide is the sea?   

Guess it depends on where they find the oil with their technology.  Kyle might know.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: February 18, 2009, 03:21:44 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.540

So have I....even as I knitted goat wool socks!

Well Magnolia, you must admit that you liked that goot`s wool sock comment.
I saw you made the hat with the earflippers
Did you finish my socks yet?

Just asking

No, bastibro, I didn't like your comment about the goat's wool socks.
It hurt my feelilngs, but I tried to make the best of the situation and
others were kind enough to help me make the best of it.

I wouldn't make you a pair of socks if your feet were frostbitten!

Forgive me Magnolia and thanks anyway

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2009, 03:22:25 PM »

O/T - Anna and kermit please check the musings thread for a public service message.

Thank you, None. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: February 18, 2009, 03:27:05 PM »

ldstlou- I wonder daily how Red, or Klaas, or even Jug ever get any of their work done due to complaints and copious emails from posters like you !

Stop your personal attacks and answer the questions others have asked of you. I didn't ask any questions of you - or were you smiling and laughing too much to notice?

or better yet.......go get some work done for your family? I intend to.........later

Sorry but i felt like i have to respond to this BS.
KTF, I only see ldstlou defending herself time after time.
You`re the one who seem to enjoy to attack posters for quite a while now.

Can`t you just agree to disagree or what?
I don`t like what you write at all but . . do i attack you all the time?
So i ask you to STOP the sarcastic attacks on other posters!

bastibro are you still posting at BNH.
Just asking...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.520

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: February 18, 2009, 03:33:13 PM »

police union demands the resignation of police chief De Witte if he doesn't solve certain problems within 48 hours.

there are talks between the union members, the police management and prime-minister Oduber to come to a solution.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52913.php

Do you know what these problems are and what will happen if he doesn't address them in 48 hours?

it's about discontent about promotions and several allowances.

this 48 hours is just a threat to put the pressure on i think.
another such a threat is that there is fear that there will be trouble maintaining order on the streets if the problems aren't resolved before carnaval.

what i find interesting is that Oduber is trying to bring the union and the police chief in agreement.
i would have expected justice minister Rudy Croes to do this.

so either the problems are particularly severe that Oduber is doing this.
or, what i find more likely, that Croes is not neutral in this because he would also rather have De Witte resign.
this amongst others things because of VNO-gate (De Witte is Dutch).

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 18, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »

No, bastibro, that is not what you did.  You called Magnolia a liar and said all she was good for was to knit goat's wool socks--things like that. 

And so this does verify that you keep company at BNH.  We do become known by the company we keep.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: February 18, 2009, 03:34:43 PM »

Bastibro,

Did you 'think' before you posted the CRat crap?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: February 18, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »

No, bastibro, that is not what you did.  You called Magnolia a liar and said all she was good for was to knit goat's wool socks--things like that. 

And so this does verify that you keep company at BNH.  We do become known by the company we keep..

B-I-N-G-O

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: February 18, 2009, 03:36:32 PM »

police union demands the resignation of police chief De Witte if he doesn't solve certain problems within 48 hours.

there are talks between the union members, the police management and prime-minister Oduber to come to a solution.

Do you know what these problems are and what will happen if he doesn't address them in 48 hours?

another such a threat is that there is fear that there will be trouble maintaining order on the streets if the problems aren't resolved before carnaval.

what i find interesting is that Oduber is trying to bring the union and the police chief in agreement.

or, what i find more likely, that Croes is not neutral in this because he would also rather have De Witte resign.

Ah, I was forgetting the urgency that Carnival would bring!

And maybe Croes would prefer Dompig back since he said he was a "tremendous" police chief.

I don't think he is using that word in the same way as some might take it, lol.   Can mean HUGE as in fat as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: February 18, 2009, 03:37:02 PM »

LifeSong.You get the Link to the articles in regards to Superior Offshore?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: February 18, 2009, 03:38:29 PM »

And so this does verify that you keep company at BNH.  We do become known by the company we keep..

B-I-N-G-O

RIBBIT 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #191 on: February 18, 2009, 03:39:27 PM »

Trade union demands resignation chief
18 Feb, 2009, 14:22 (GMT -04:00)

Police union SPA requires the dismissal of chief Peter de Witte if not within 48 hours some problems

ORANGE CITY - The police union wants chief SPA Peter White if he resigns within 48 hours to solve a number of bottlenecks. Korpsleiding and trade unionists were at the time of this newspaper at the table with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber to a solution.

In a letter demanding that the White SPA immediately the candidate selection for the course that agents must find a higher rank within the Corps to get stops. It must also clarify the new staff. If not than it cost to his head ', the hard language of the union yesterday met with the members.
Premier Oduber also a letter from the police union has given out their dissatisfaction about the situation within the Corps expressing. After this conversation with the Prime Minister again following a meeting at the clubhouse of the police between the union and its members.

The union continues De Witte, in his own benefit, in the gray field between the old and the new trading system. SPA believes that when the chief, he leads the old system operates, and then under the new policy is still not entirely clear.
The corps members are so demotivated by the lack of signals on the part of De Witte, which they can see that actually working for the benefit of staff, that there is also mutual problems and disputes.
SPA is that the disagreements within the Corps not to ensure that law enforcement during the busy carnival period at risk.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: February 18, 2009, 03:40:11 PM »

B-I-N-G-O

RIBBIT 

PROUDLY.I STAND WITH THE FROG...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: February 18, 2009, 03:41:56 PM »

B-I-N-G-O

RIBBIT 

I am very proud to keep company with Kermit!  If you are not, go back to the hidey hole, where you fit in.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: February 18, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »

So this is merely a labor dispute?
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

Bastibro,

Not good enough, i see now.
The name callings and language are not mine.
It however proves that i don`t have to apologize to Magnolia.

If i had read it well i wouldn`t have post it!
You can delete it 2NJSons_Mom!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2009, 03:43:27 PM »

Woman dies after waiting for hours for first aid
10 Feb, 2009, 15:50 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD – A 27-year old woman has died yesterday after according to her husband, the first aid department of the Horacio Oduber Hospital left her waiting for hours to be treated. The hospital has immediately ordered an investigation and today an autopsy of the body will be done.

Nashma B., mother of two, was sent through to the hospital with urgency after she complained of having respiratory problems. At the first aid she was however not directly helped while she was turning purple, said her husband who has in the meantime hired a lawyer. Security guards apparently tried several times to warn the doctors. According to her husband, his wife was only helped once she collapsed. Doctors resuscitated her and transferred her to the medium-care department where she died a short while afterwards. According to inside sources the woman probably suffered a saddle embolism or a closing off of the lung coronary artery which caused a lack of blood or oxygen in part of the lungs. The hospital does not want to react as yet to the husband’s accusations. “We cannot affirm or deny that the woman had to wait for hours. Yesterday it was very busy at the Emergency Ward. All beds were occupied with patients who were seriously ill. So the waiting time was longer than normal”, says spokesperson Bob Harms. He furthermore says that the hospital is taking this case very seriously and wants clarification on the cause of death of the woman as soon as possible.
The deceased woman worked at the head office of Aruba bank in Camacuri, which closed its doors after hearing the news.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52591.php

today, next of kin of Nashma Briceño have announced they are suing the hospital on Aruba for homicide.

http://www.limburger.nl/article/20090218/REGIONIEUWS01/348942564/1056#

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »

Bastibro,

Not good enough, i see now.
The name callings and language are not mine.
It however proves that i don`t have to apologize to Magnolia.

If i had read it well i wouldn`t have post it!
You can delete it 2NJSons_Mom!

Bastibro, you do not have to apologize to me.  It would never be sincere.

I know for a fact that I saw you posting at BNH, using the same avi that you use here!

As for CharlieRat.....well, he is not a very reliable reference

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #198 on: February 18, 2009, 03:46:57 PM »

Trade union demands resignation chief
18 Feb, 2009, 14:22 (GMT -04:00)

Police union SPA requires the dismissal of chief Peter de Witte if not within 48 hours some problems

ORANGE CITY - The police union wants chief SPA Peter White if he resigns within 48 hours to solve a number of bottlenecks. Korpsleiding and trade unionists were at the time of this newspaper at the table with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber to a solution.

In a letter demanding that the White SPA immediately the candidate selection for the course that agents must find a higher rank within the Corps to get stops. It must also clarify the new staff. If not than it cost to his head ', the hard language of the union yesterday met with the members.
Premier Oduber also a letter from the police union has given out their dissatisfaction about the situation within the Corps expressing. After this conversation with the Prime Minister again following a meeting at the clubhouse of the police between the union and its members.

The union continues De Witte, in his own benefit, in the gray field between the old and the new trading system. SPA believes that when the chief, he leads the old system operates, and then under the new policy is still not entirely clear.
The corps members are so demotivated by the lack of signals on the part of De Witte, which they can see that actually working for the benefit of staff, that there is also mutual problems and disputes.
SPA is that the disagreements within the Corps not to ensure that law enforcement during the busy carnival period at risk.

OOOOOOOOOO sorry caesu ik had het niet gezien 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 18, 2009, 03:49:19 PM »

So this is merely a labor dispute?

at the surface it looks like that.
but for a mere labor dispute the prime-minister isn't brought in to work out an agreement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.