April 16, 2024, 08:33:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201019 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 18, 2009, 08:07:40 PM »

What I still don't understand is twofold:

1.  If the other forums are so great, why are their posters trying to control what happens  here at SM?

2.  How on earth does any of this forward the cause for Justice for Natalee?

I get that there are different perspectives and theories. 

I get that as much as some are suspicious of the ocean search, some are defensive of it. 

I get that some believe Caps is sincerely doing good and important work, and some suspect it is all a distraction.

So what?  

Reasonable people can disagree reasonably.

I do not get how it got so personal among posters - nor do I care. 

FTLOG people, focus! 

How many of you have daughters that are missing? 

If this continues, only Aruba wins.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: February 18, 2009, 08:07:51 PM »

Oh sorry I wasn't quite done yet. A grown person posting pictures of cheerleaders? You have to be kidding! People post pictures of kittens, dogs, dogs with clothes on, wreaths, recipes........geesh. Cheerleaders are mild.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 18, 2009, 08:08:50 PM »

ldstlala and that whole bunch can only accept the version of things that
involves CapsLockWizzard and the pond.  They just cannot comprehend
the Persistence involvement in the Great Aruban Coverup.

They do not want want justice for Natalee....they just want to be right!

I wonder if the purpose is to exhaust all the funds the family has this way they won’t have any money left to fight for their daughter.

They want us to go away and we aren't going anywhere.

I wonder too, San.  It is frightening to read those articles that Dave has 5 million that he is going to invest in another Silvetti search.  I so hope that is not true.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 08:18:34 PM by San » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 18, 2009, 08:10:19 PM »

ldstlala and that whole bunch can only accept the version of things that
involves CapsLockWizzard and the pond.  They just cannot comprehend
the Persistence involvement in the Great Aruban Coverup.

They do not want want justice for Natalee....they just want to be right!

I wonder if the purpose is to exhaust all the funds the family has this way they won’t have any money left to fight for their daughter.

They want us to go away and we aren't going anywhere.

I wonder too, San.  It is frightening to read those articles that Dave has 5 million that he is going to invest in another Silvetti search.  I so hope that is not true.

Sorry, San.  I got right up in the middle of your post.   Back to knitting.

{I fixed it for you}
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 08:20:06 PM by San » Logged

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 18, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »

Lifesong...There has been so much posted already...but I found this and did not remember seeing it before so....please forgive Me if it is a duplicate...

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4380239

Paper: Houston Chronicle
Date: Sun 07/08/2007
Section: Business
Page: 2
Edition: 2 STAR

THE WELL

Staff

FMC Technologies has been awarded a contract from Island Offshore to provide Statoil with a second Riserless Light Well Intervention system for use in the Norwegian North Sea. The system is designed to increase oil recovery from subsea wells.

The four-year contract is valued at a minimum of $40 million and will be handled through FMC's facilities in Kongsberg, Norway.

Superior Offshore International has relocated its headquarters from Lafayette, La., to Houston. The provider of subsea construction and commercial diving services employs about 35 people in Houston.

The company's construction services include installation, upgrading and decommissioning of pipelines and production systems. Diving services include inspection, maintenance and repair services and support services for subsea construction and salvage operations. The company also operates a construction/fabrication division.

The company employs 665 at offshore locations in North America, Africa and the Middle East. It completed an initial public offering of common stock in April.

Doyle's Valves has expanded with the acquisition of Houston-based Tanner Oil Tools.

Tanner Oil Tools provides blowout preventer products, repair and service. Doyle's Valves provides pressure control products and services to the drilling industry. Its headquarters is in Corpus Christi.

Doyle's Valves will relocate the Tanner Oil Tools operations to its new 26,000-square-foot facility at 2038 McAulty near Bush Intercontinental Airport before year's end.

Apache Corp. will proceed with development of the Pyrenees fields in the Exmouth Sub-basin off Western Australia.

The $1.7 billion BHP Billiton-operated development includes the purchase of a floating production, storage and offloading vessel and 13 subsea wells tied back to the facility. The vessel will have capacity to process about 96,000 barrels of oil a day and store 850,000 barrels.

The fields were discovered in the WA-12-R and WA-155-P blocks in 2003 and 2004. The blocks are estimated to contain from 80 million to 120 million barrels of recoverable oil.

Houston-based Transocean has joined the The Gulf of Mexico Foundation, an organization promoting conservation in the Gulf of Mexico.

Bob Long, chief executive officer of Transocean, will join the CEO Council. Long has designated Ian Hudson, corporate environmental adviser, to represent Transocean on the foundation's board.

Other partners in the foundation include BP, ConocoPhillips, Rowan and Shell Oil Co.

I hadn't seen this one, Hotping! 

Thank you - good find!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 18, 2009, 08:10:30 PM »

I'm here LifeSong.Waiting on a redacted version of your timeline!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #346 on: February 18, 2009, 08:12:33 PM »

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: February 18, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »

1.  If the other forums are so great, why are their posters trying to control what happens  here at SM?

I get that as much as some are suspicious of the ocean search, some are defensive of it. 

I get that some believe Caps is sincerely doing good and important work, and some suspect it is all a distraction.

So what?  

FTLOG people, focus! 

I don't think your post was directed to me specifically Lifesongbut I would like to respond.
1.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=112;sa=showPosts

2. I agree with your post everyone has the right to their own opinions. I did not tell anyone how or what to post.

3. I am here for the same reason everyone else is-until today when you all threw me under the bus.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 18, 2009, 08:14:32 PM »

Thank you texasmom, I never tire of that photo, what a beautiful young woman.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: February 18, 2009, 08:17:46 PM »

3. I am here for the same reason everyone else is-until today when you all threw me under the bus.

You asked for it, you got it.  You came in defending someone who only came here to start trouble, and started attacking some that were here.  You knew what would happen!  Now stop the nonsense!  Please!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 18, 2009, 08:20:06 PM »

To correct the quote stack from my prior post!

You asked for it, you got it.  You came in defending someone who only came here to start trouble, and started attacking some that were here.  You knew what would happen!  Now stop the nonsense!  Please!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: February 18, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »

You're welcome nonesuche!  I never tire of it either, she's what it's all about!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 18, 2009, 08:24:56 PM »

So what?  

FTLOG people, focus! 

I don't think your post was directed to me specifically Lifesong but I would like to respond.
1.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=112;sa=showPosts

2. I agree with your post everyone has the right to their own opinions. I did not tell anyone how or what to post.

Oh, BB - I am familiar with you through your posts.  I've been reading them since 2005.

That's why this is all so discouraging. 

So many good people, long-time advocates for truth and justice for Natalee Holloway - taking sides and throwing arrows at one another.

It's heartbreaking.  And for what?  Nobody wins.  It is a lose-lose when we start turning on one another.

I'm begging all of you.  We do not have to agree on what should be researched or looked into.  We can roll our eyes at one another's theories.  But until we actually know the truth, which we do not, lets not try to stop one another from looking.  That goes against everything we collectively believe in and have worked so long for.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 18, 2009, 08:25:04 PM »

You're welcome nonesuche!  I never tire of it either, she's what it's all about!

I pray everyone can post in peace now, thank you to those who are supportive. I sincerely appreciate it.

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 18, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »

Good Lord! I don't even know what these people disagree with us about. Not a one of them has told us what they think -- only that we are cruel bastards to doubt the Persistence crew and caps!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: February 18, 2009, 08:28:26 PM »

Good Lord! I don't even know what these people disagree with us about. Not a one of them has told us what they think -- only that we are cruel bastards to doubt the Persistence crew and caps!

And we've asked for clarification as to why we should believe Caps,Silvetti,as well as the poster's theory's as to why?We get nothing..Again.Poster's say they don't agree with Kyle's own word's that we post.Why?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 18, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »

I want to quote Robots right now, but I will refrain.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #357 on: February 18, 2009, 08:30:44 PM »

Lifesong...There has been so much posted already...but I found this and did not remember seeing it before so....please forgive Me if it is a duplicate...

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4380239

Paper: Houston Chronicle
Date: Sun 07/08/2007
Section: Business
Page: 2
Edition: 2 STAR

THE WELL

Staff

FMC Technologies has been awarded a contract from Island Offshore to provide Statoil with a second Riserless Light Well Intervention system for use in the Norwegian North Sea. The system is designed to increase oil recovery from subsea wells.

The four-year contract is valued at a minimum of $40 million and will be handled through FMC's facilities in Kongsberg, Norway.

Superior Offshore International has relocated its headquarters from Lafayette, La., to Houston. The provider of subsea construction and commercial diving services employs about 35 people in Houston.

The company's construction services include installation, upgrading and decommissioning of pipelines and production systems. Diving services include inspection, maintenance and repair services and support services for subsea construction and salvage operations. The company also operates a construction/fabrication division.

The company employs 665 at offshore locations in North America, Africa and the Middle East. It completed an initial public offering of common stock in April.

Doyle's Valves has expanded with the acquisition of Houston-based Tanner Oil Tools.

Tanner Oil Tools provides blowout preventer products, repair and service. Doyle's Valves provides pressure control products and services to the drilling industry. Its headquarters is in Corpus Christi.

Doyle's Valves will relocate the Tanner Oil Tools operations to its new 26,000-square-foot facility at 2038 McAulty near Bush Intercontinental Airport before year's end.

Apache Corp. will proceed with development of the Pyrenees fields in the Exmouth Sub-basin off Western Australia.

The $1.7 billion BHP Billiton-operated development includes the purchase of a floating production, storage and offloading vessel and 13 subsea wells tied back to the facility. The vessel will have capacity to process about 96,000 barrels of oil a day and store 850,000 barrels.

The fields were discovered in the WA-12-R and WA-155-P blocks in 2003 and 2004. The blocks are estimated to contain from 80 million to 120 million barrels of recoverable oil.

Houston-based Transocean has joined the The Gulf of Mexico Foundation, an organization promoting conservation in the Gulf of Mexico.

Bob Long, chief executive officer of Transocean, will join the CEO Council. Long has designated Ian Hudson, corporate environmental adviser, to represent Transocean on the foundation's board.

Other partners in the foundation include BP, ConocoPhillips, Rowan and Shell Oil Co.

I hadn't seen this one, Hotping! 

Thank you - good find!

You are Welcome.... Is Superior Energy Services......part of the Schaefer/Silvetti research We are doing?   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 18, 2009, 08:31:50 PM »

And we've asked for clarification as to why we should believe Caps,Silvetti,as well as the poster's theory's as to why?We get nothing..Again.Poster's say they don't agree with Kyle's own word's that we post.Why?
...because we are "mean"! We are too ignorant to "really know".  We don't buy into Shango.  (should I keep counting?)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 18, 2009, 08:32:07 PM »

I want to quote Robots right now, but I will refrain.

I know how you feel Magnolia, and I bet I've got the same quote in mind; but I'll refrain too.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.