April 26, 2024, 04:27:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201534 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: February 18, 2009, 11:40:51 PM »

If Tim Miller is aware of Kyle Kingman's own words and ... still maintains a relationship with John Silvetti ... something is not right!!  Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family has taken a backseat.

Janet
Janet,
I agree with your assessment....
but I am still willing to give Tim Miller the benefit of doubt (not implying that you wouldn't).
In the work Tim does in his efforts to help all he can that are faced with a devastating lost....Tim must come across some pretty shading characters that are in a position to further support Tim's goals of finding lost loved ones...
Just saying that he may overlook some shortfalls if it will further his cause..
Probably a big cause of ulcers....
Tim is my Hero, and I'm sure he is too many of us....
As you can see...I'm having a hard time expressing my feelings on how Tim can do what he does....But,
He is my hero!
mhoo

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet
Me too Janet!
You were out when  wreck called me to do my best ROBOTS interpretation:
reposted below so you don't have to go back...
wreck said:
perhaps billb will come along and speak for Robots!
So, I obliged:
I HATE THEM ALL!!!
Perps, coverup crew, American traitors, distractors!!
And stackaholics!
I've since be reminded by Magnolia and TM that "stackaholics" are off limits..
Janet,
At the risk of being called a stackaholic tonight, I want you to know that YOU are a Hero to me, along with all the other dedicated Monkeys, for all you all do for Justice for Natalee!!!...
Almost 3 yrs, 9 months, and if the dark side doesn't get it yet...no one is going away until Justice is served!!

That was so nice billb.

However ... I truly believe if Natalee Holloway Monkeys had not stood together for the cause ... Aruba would have won a long time ago.

Good Night billb.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 18, 2009, 11:42:33 PM »

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screenshots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 12 the persistence gets back to Louisiana
March 16 - In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer.

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

March 18 - Caps has spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos
March 18 - Kyle says that it is the pond near the soccer field that Caps is talking about was the one searched by RV Persistence crew
March is when Kyle started asking Freebirds about the boat and the size of boat that it would take to carry a cage like htat.
March 18, 2008, 09:10:45 PM Kyle posts at scared monkeys that he personally
does not feel that we should disregard the trap or its contents until we know how
that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were

MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08 

March 20 - private eye posts on SM about the blue denim fabric
March 20 -  Kyle tells PrivateEye to email him fo r further discussion.

March 21 - Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said
ONE WEEK LATER
March 24 - Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond
Klye posted at SM: "The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample."
The first post of CapsLockWizard’s posted on: (SM) January 17, 2008, 10:18:50 PM
Remains were taken on January 17 sent to the FBI on January 22/24...

March 26 CAPS and Dave email each other:
That was the first report.
Did you received the second report about
I did send it to you read it with the google earth data file.
How do I know that you are Dave?
there are to many danger peaople out there.
Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am
Why did it took so long to Answer?

March 27 - Kyle emails me that he is going offshore in a day

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

Apr 7 Kyle says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
KEEPING IN MIND POND WAS FULL OF WATER BACK IN FEB. APRIL MOS WANTS A BRIEF SO HE CAN GET PERMISSION TO DRAIN THE POND, BY MAY THE POND IS COMPLETELY DRY

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

APRIL 24,2008 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25,2008 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off

May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a

12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related

equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment

of $6,750,000.00

May 17 - Kyle
I need immediate help.

I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search. Preferably the original posts with date and time stamps.
Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM

June 10 - Kyle Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.

I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

JUNE 10, 2008 = Kyle said:He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

June 16 - On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me.
What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations.
loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

CAPS
CAPS REVEALS HE HAS A BROTHER WORKING WITH EITHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OR THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

Reply #1348 on: May 05, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1340

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 15 - Kyle says Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti are accusing him of leaking the photos to SM and asks for our help.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that she will have pictures of the drained pond from her *direct* sourse in Aruba.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that the photos taken today by Monserat, it is the pond next to the soccer field.

May 17 - Kyle confirms the pond is the Monstrat pond.
May 17 - Kyle needs to know from US who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"
May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920
May 17, Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that
he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

Beautiful!

Thank you, Kermit!!

I'm calling it a night, will start fresh tomorrow with a little more time on my hands as I'll be working from home all day.

Hang in there, Monkeys!  God Bless all of you.  It is an honor to be a part of this community, where integrity matters and truth is the only goal. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #462 on: February 18, 2009, 11:44:47 PM »

Good Night Janet and Lifesong! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #463 on: February 18, 2009, 11:46:02 PM »

If Tim Miller is aware of Kyle Kingman's own words and ... still maintains a relationship with John Silvetti ... something is not right!!  Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family has taken a backseat.

Janet
Janet,
I agree with your assessment....
but I am still willing to give Tim Miller the benefit of doubt (not implying that you wouldn't).
In the work Tim does in his efforts to help all he can that are faced with a devastating lost....Tim must come across some pretty shading characters that are in a position to further support Tim's goals of finding lost loved ones...
Just saying that he may overlook some shortfalls if it will further his cause..
Probably a big cause of ulcers....
Tim is my Hero, and I'm sure he is too many of us....
As you can see...I'm having a hard time expressing my feelings on how Tim can do what he does....But,
He is my hero!
mhoo

billb ... I sooo frustrated.  After reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... my quest to further  justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family dictates that I would not give John Silvetti the time of day.  I would spit on him.

Janet
Me too Janet!
You were out when  wreck called me to do my best ROBOTS interpretation:
reposted below so you don't have to go back...
wreck said:
perhaps billb will come along and speak for Robots!
So, I obliged:
I HATE THEM ALL!!!
Perps, coverup crew, American traitors, distractors!!
And stackaholics!
I've since be reminded by Magnolia and TM that "stackaholics" are off limits..
Janet,
At the risk of being called a stackaholic tonight, I want you to know that YOU are a Hero to me, along with all the other dedicated Monkeys, for all you all do for Justice for Natalee!!!...
Almost 3 yrs, 9 months, and if the dark side doesn't get it yet...no one is going away until Justice is served!!

That was so nice billb.

However ... I truly believe if Natalee Holloway Monkeys had not stood together for the cause ... Aruba would have won a long time ago.

Good Night billb.

Janet
Good Night Janet...sleep well: for tomorrow may be the day Justice for Natalee is served...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #464 on: February 18, 2009, 11:49:34 PM »

Goodnight Lifesong!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #465 on: February 19, 2009, 12:00:23 AM »

Good Night texasmom, Magnolia, Lifesong and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: February 19, 2009, 12:06:49 AM »

Good Night texasmom, Magnolia, Lifesong and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goodnight billb!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 19, 2009, 12:18:13 AM »

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

Goodnight everyone!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: February 19, 2009, 12:21:02 AM »

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

Goodnight everyone!   

Goodnight TM...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: February 19, 2009, 12:33:44 AM »

O/T.Over in musings if you care to join Wreck!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: February 19, 2009, 12:34:21 AM »

O/T.Over in musings if you care to join Wreck!

Just saw you as well BuckShot.Come on over!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: February 19, 2009, 12:55:53 AM »

Good evening 2nj.Nice and quiet.How nice!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: February 19, 2009, 01:51:36 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY
         GOD BLESS BETH,DAVE,JUG,ROBIN,AS WELL AS THE MONKEY'S
                                GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS
                                       KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S.............WE'LL NEVER GO AWAY ARUBA...........NEVER...........................................

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #473 on: February 19, 2009, 05:07:14 AM »

Aruba
Former PG sworn in as lawyer
18 Feb, 2009, 14:18 (GMT -04:00)

After a long career in the judiciary as a judge and Attorney General Theresa Croes Fernandes Pedra yesterday sworn in as a lawyer.

ORANGE CITY - The former Attorney General Theresa Croes Fernandes Pedra is sworn in yesterday as a lawyer. Due to opening her own law firm Croes & Flanegin Law and Consultancy Firm, with former Public Prosecutor Amalin Flanegin.

Early in the morning Croes was present at the courthouse where they had to appear before the committee to evaluate future lawyers. In the presence of a number of other lawyers who also were set as a lawyer, the former PG then the oath. At the beginning of this new career as a lawyer Croes can look back on a long career in the judiciary. After several years as a psychologist to have worked Croes court, and was in that position for many years a member of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Then it was the Attorney-General of the Aruban public prosecutor. At the moment Croes decided to retire, there was a conflict with the Justice Minister Rudy Croes on her pension. After a series of lawsuits was settled last year.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #474 on: February 19, 2009, 07:07:36 AM »

joran in Thailand

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: February 19, 2009, 07:08:16 AM »

I personally feel that anyone thinking they need to dictate to a forum owner/host about to do's and not to do's with their forum and/or the need to dictate to its members what to post and what not to post- ought to think before they type.

Here is a rule of thumb I use when posting on someone else's forum:

How would I feel if someone came into my home and dictated to me how it should be run?

How would my family members feel if someone came into our home and told them how to behave in it?

Graciousness and respect are what is called for - not attacks, insinuations or hostility.

And if those actions are beyond a person's feelings and/or capabilities - then don't come over.

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: February 19, 2009, 07:17:38 AM »

None..I notice the silence. You show up and suddenly, "silence".

Guess their best work is done behind peoples backs.

I know it was done that way with me. It is the way they operate.

TOTALLY off topic, but...... 

Artcolley - I went to the link you posted a couple of weeks ago and wanted to say that your paintings are absolutely stunning.  What a wonderful gift you have been given!

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: February 19, 2009, 07:25:09 AM »

nope BB you haven't read it wrong. Don't post cheerleaders from his former school in tandem with your efforts to slander me on GM. Haven't you done your homework? Come on BB, get with the program. You are so distressed you started a thread to have someone banned who made a direct post to the owner of a forum.

Nonesuch you have got to take a a chill pill. I have no knowledge of your son, where he is or what he does. I posted pics of cheerleaders from various schools Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Lousiana. Above the pics it says VOTE VOTE VOTE in an effort to get members to vote as they were not. You need to take a big step back. I am not into the espionage as spme here might be. You need to get a grip.

I need to get a grip? You, a GROWN woman posting cheerleaders to generate votes to have a poster banned?

Read your own words, "in an effort to get members to vote as they were not."

Yep that's right. They were not voting, and I wanted them to vote-nothing more nothing less-nothing sinister about it. I don't know who your son is, how old he is, what he does, and I couldn't care less. I have not dragged anyones son, daughter, family FBI, CIA , into any of my posts and you need to get a grip. You don't know me, or my sense of humor, or anything else about me, oh except that I go to aruba 2 x per year right? Ha

You do?  WOW
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: February 19, 2009, 07:57:18 AM »

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 19, 2009, 09:03:22 AM »

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screenshots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 12 the persistence gets back to Louisiana
March 16 - In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer.

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

March 18 - Caps has spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos
March 18 - Kyle says that it is the pond near the soccer field that Caps is talking about was the one searched by RV Persistence crew
March is when Kyle started asking Freebirds about the boat and the size of boat that it would take to carry a cage like htat.
March 18, 2008, 09:10:45 PM Kyle posts at scared monkeys that he personally
does not feel that we should disregard the trap or its contents until we know how
that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were

MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08 

March 20 - private eye posts on SM about the blue denim fabric
March 20 -  Kyle tells PrivateEye to email him fo r further discussion.

March 21 - Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said
ONE WEEK LATER
March 24 - Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond
Klye posted at SM: "The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample."
The first post of CapsLockWizard’s posted on: (SM) January 17, 2008, 10:18:50 PM
Remains were taken on January 17 sent to the FBI on January 22/24...

March 26 CAPS and Dave email each other:
That was the first report.
Did you received the second report about
I did send it to you read it with the google earth data file.
How do I know that you are Dave?
there are to many danger peaople out there.
Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am
Why did it took so long to Answer?

March 27 - Kyle emails me that he is going offshore in a day

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

Apr 7 Kyle says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
KEEPING IN MIND POND WAS FULL OF WATER BACK IN FEB. APRIL MOS WANTS A BRIEF SO HE CAN GET PERMISSION TO DRAIN THE POND, BY MAY THE POND IS COMPLETELY DRY

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

APRIL 24,2008 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25,2008 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off

May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a

12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related

equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment

of $6,750,000.00

May 17 - Kyle
I need immediate help.

I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search. Preferably the original posts with date and time stamps.
Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM

June 10 - Kyle Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.

I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

JUNE 10, 2008 = Kyle said:He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

June 16 - On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me.
What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations.
loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

CAPS
CAPS REVEALS HE HAS A BROTHER WORKING WITH EITHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OR THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

Reply #1348 on: May 05, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1340

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 15 - Kyle says Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti are accusing him of leaking the photos to SM and asks for our help.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that she will have pictures of the drained pond from her *direct* sourse in Aruba.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that the photos taken today by Monserat, it is the pond next to the soccer field.

May 17 - Kyle confirms the pond is the Monstrat pond.
May 17 - Kyle needs to know from US who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"
May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920
May 17, Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that
he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

I think that Silvetti was talking out of both sides of his mouth.
On one side he was passing information to Caps and on the other he was passing information to Kyle.
All of it was coming from Mos.
There are several things that only Kyle and Caps mentioned.
It was all a set up by Mos and Silvetti.  IMO

You're dead on there Magnolia!!

But I personally don't include Mos in this little pond charade of Caps' and Siltetti.

Mos doesn't believe the story this witness told - and who could blame him?  It seemed to change with each telling.

Also - the things Silvetti was telling Kyle were contradictory to the things Caps was posting here about it.

Specifically, that it was going to be drained.  Then that it had been drained.  Then that it had been searched.

According to Silvetti via Kyle - the first story was........

It's being drained
It's been drained
It's being searched
It's been searched - and I have pictures

Then when Kyle confirmed here at SM that the pond "being drained and searched" was in fact the Monserrat pond - Silvetti slammed Kyle for that confirmation.  Because:

Pond was never drained - it dried up on its own
LE never searched it

Of course - we now know that it was Silvetti who "searched" the pond himself.  Wonder why he would lie to Kyle about that?

It was all set up by CAPS and Silvetti.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.