March 28, 2024, 03:49:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 200275 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: February 19, 2009, 09:07:59 AM »

Hiya darlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: February 19, 2009, 09:17:03 AM »

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screenshots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 12 the persistence gets back to Louisiana
March 16 - In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer.

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

March 18 - Caps has spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos
March 18 - Kyle says that it is the pond near the soccer field that Caps is talking about was the one searched by RV Persistence crew
March is when Kyle started asking Freebirds about the boat and the size of boat that it would take to carry a cage like htat.
March 18, 2008, 09:10:45 PM Kyle posts at scared monkeys that he personally
does not feel that we should disregard the trap or its contents until we know how
that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were

MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08 

March 20 - private eye posts on SM about the blue denim fabric
March 20 -  Kyle tells PrivateEye to email him fo r further discussion.

March 21 - Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said
ONE WEEK LATER
March 24 - Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond
Klye posted at SM: "The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample."
The first post of CapsLockWizard’s posted on: (SM) January 17, 2008, 10:18:50 PM
Remains were taken on January 17 sent to the FBI on January 22/24...

March 26 CAPS and Dave email each other:
That was the first report.
Did you received the second report about
I did send it to you read it with the google earth data file.
How do I know that you are Dave?
there are to many danger peaople out there.
Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am
Why did it took so long to Answer?

March 27 - Kyle emails me that he is going offshore in a day

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

Apr 7 Kyle says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
KEEPING IN MIND POND WAS FULL OF WATER BACK IN FEB. APRIL MOS WANTS A BRIEF SO HE CAN GET PERMISSION TO DRAIN THE POND, BY MAY THE POND IS COMPLETELY DRY

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

APRIL 24,2008 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25,2008 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off

May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a

12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related

equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment

of $6,750,000.00

May 17 - Kyle
I need immediate help.

I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search. Preferably the original posts with date and time stamps.
Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM

June 10 - Kyle Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.

I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

JUNE 10, 2008 = Kyle said:He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

June 16 - On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me.
What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations.
loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

CAPS
CAPS REVEALS HE HAS A BROTHER WORKING WITH EITHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OR THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

Reply #1348 on: May 05, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1340

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 15 - Kyle says Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti are accusing him of leaking the photos to SM and asks for our help.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that she will have pictures of the drained pond from her *direct* sourse in Aruba.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that the photos taken today by Monserat, it is the pond next to the soccer field.

May 17 - Kyle confirms the pond is the Monstrat pond.
May 17 - Kyle needs to know from US who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"
May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920
May 17, Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that
he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

I think that Silvetti was talking out of both sides of his mouth.
On one side he was passing information to Caps and on the other he was passing information to Kyle.
All of it was coming from Mos.
There are several things that only Kyle and Caps mentioned.
It was all a set up by Mos and Silvetti.  IMO

You're dead on there Magnolia!!

But I personally don't include Mos in this little pond charade of Caps' and Siltetti.

Mos doesn't believe the story this witness told - and who could blame him?  It seemed to change with each telling.

Also - the things Silvetti was telling Kyle were contradictory to the things Caps was posting here about it.

Specifically, that it was going to be drained.  Then that it had been drained.  Then that it had been searched.

According to Silvetti via Kyle - the first story was........

It's being drained
It's been drained
It's being searched
It's been searched - and I have pictures

Then when Kyle confirmed here at SM that the pond "being drained and searched" was in fact the Monserrat pond - Silvetti slammed Kyle for that confirmation.  Because:

Pond was never drained - it dried up on its own
LE never searched it

Of course - we now know that it was Silvetti who "searched" the pond himself.  Wonder why he would lie to Kyle about that?

It was all set up by CAPS and Silvetti.
I agree with both of you! (I do have reservations about Mos' role in this instance though.) The whole pond thing is a diversion! I also agree that they are trying to place the onus on Joran -- but IMO, Silvetti is trying deflect away from what was really going on with the trap. The only way they find anything now in that pond is if it was RECENTLY put there.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: February 19, 2009, 09:22:22 AM »

Was it not Caps that told us that 40 Dutch investigators drained the pond and searched it?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 19, 2009, 09:24:35 AM »

I agree with both of you! (I do have reservations about Mos' role in this instance though.) The whole pond thing is a diversion! I also agree that they are trying to place the onus on Joran -- but IMO, Silvetti is trying deflect away from what was really going on with the trap. The only way they find anything now in that pond is if it was RECENTLY put there.

PRECISELY!!!

Kyle told us that the side scan of that pond revealed NOTHING of any interest.  There were tires and the like, but nothing that was even remotely large enough to indicate Natalee had been placed there in something secure enough to keep the remains from floating.

Not to mention - that pond dries up on its own periodically.  The locals there KNOW THAT, and I don't believe for one second that Paulus would have been dumb enough to place anything incriminating there to be found during the next dry season.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 19, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »

Was it not Caps that told us that 40 Dutch investigators drained the pond and searched it?

Yes.  At night.  Under the cover of darkness.

With floodlights.

Kyle told US that the 'csi types' on the island at the time had nothing to do with that pond - that from what he had learned, they were there for some sort of internal investigation.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: February 19, 2009, 09:29:22 AM »

Another thing -- cap's came up with the "theory" that Natalee was "cut up into pieces" -- this was ONLY an attempt to explain away why Natalee might be found in elsewhere or in 2 different places.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 19, 2009, 09:33:35 AM »

Another thing -- cap's came up with the "theory" that Natalee was "cut up into pieces" -- this was ONLY an attempt to explain away why Natalee might be found in elsewhere or in 2 different places.

Right.  And that new theory of his came out when? 

What else was being discussed here at the time of this new revelation of Caps'? 

Like others have mentioned - I sincerely hope that Dave Holloway is not being suckered in by all of this. 

IF it is true that there is going to be a begin pipe laying, begin underwater construction on the new harbor location, new search of the sea and the pond, I really hope Dave has nothing to do with it.

We already know Beth still remains steadfast in her belief Natalee was put into the ocean, so we know she wouldn't be on board for this.  (referring to the talk she recently gave.....last week?)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »

Yes.  At night.  Under the cover of darkness.

With floodlights.

Kyle told US that the 'csi types' on the island at the time had nothing to do with that pond - that from what he had learned, they were there for some sort of internal investigation.

Both Caps and Kyle had somewhere between 30-50 Dutch investigators on the island.
Nobody else ever saw all of these investigators.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 19, 2009, 09:42:43 AM »

Like others have mentioned - I sincerely hope that Dave Holloway is not being suckered in by all of this. 

IF it is true that there is going to be a begin pipe laying, begin underwater construction on the new harbor location, new search of the sea and the pond, I really hope Dave has nothing to do with it.

We already know Beth still remains steadfast in her belief Natalee was put into the ocean, so we know she wouldn't be on board for this.  (referring to the talk she recently gave.....last week?)

Caps posted about Natalee being chopped into little pieces after Kermit had begun posting information
about the Persistence.
I always thought he was throwing hurtful information out in retribution for being doubted.
It is hard to think of Natalee being chopped up.....to me anyhow.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: February 19, 2009, 09:50:58 AM »

rjdeer  Does that stand for Riding John Deere?  Just curious.
I have a John Deere Tractor and it is my favorite possession.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: February 19, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »

Caps posted about Natalee being chopped into little pieces after Kermit had begun posting information
about the Persistence.
I always thought he was throwing hurtful information out in retribution for being doubted.

I always thought his reasoning was to explain why "human remains and a tennis shoe would be found in the pond" (per Caps) after the revelation that there were likely human remains in the cage.

IMO, IF something was moved from the cage to the pond - then the finding of "human remains and a tennis shoe" in that pond had to be explained away ASAP.

I guess dismemberment would fit that bill.  Evil or Very Mad
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: February 19, 2009, 09:58:51 AM »

about the Persistence.

I always thought his reasoning was to explain why "human remains and a tennis shoe would be found in the pond" (per Caps) after the revelation that there were likely human remains in the cage.

IMO, IF something was moved from the cage to the pond - then the finding of "human remains and a tennis shoe" in that pond had to be explained away ASAP.

I guess he was trying to cover all of his bases.  At that time he was still throwing out the tomb at the Masonic Cemetery.
Then he was still saying the pond.  But he would not even entertain the possibility of the ocean.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 19, 2009, 09:59:17 AM »

On June 10, I did receive the following information from OM Office, Aruba.

Quote:

As confirmed in my previous email, there is indeed a missing person search going on in Aruba. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case and it's entirely a private search. The Prosecutor's Office and the Police are not involved.

We are currently in the dry season and have not had rain for well over two months. The pond you are referring to has dried up. The information that that pond or any other pond was drained lately, is not based on the truth.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 19, 2009, 10:02:59 AM »

Then in September of last year:

The witness the newspaper refers is known to the Arubian authorities. He has given an extensive declaration to us in march of this year. As we have informed the press in the Netherlands also, there are no indications whatsoever (neither in this declaration) that there would be something in the pond of Montserrat that has to do with the disappearance of Ms. Holloway or that would lead to solving this case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #494 on: February 19, 2009, 10:12:28 AM »

Published: Today 07:39
Update: vandaag 08:31 Update: Today 08:31

Met de komst van een nieuw te bouwen vijfsterrenhotel lijkt de economische crisis op Aruba weinig te bestaan. With the advent of a new build five economic crisis seems to be little in Aruba. De regering in Oranjestad maakte donderdag bekend een contract te hebben getekend met de hotelketen Ritz-Carlton voor de constructie van een toeristisch resort. The Government in Orange City Thursday was known to have signed a contract with the hotel chain Ritz-Carlton for the construction of a tourist resort. Daarbij is een investering van ruim 160 miljoen euro gemoeid. It is an investment of over 160 million euros.
Volgens een regeringswoordvoerder heeft Aruba vijftien jaar geijverd om het sterrenhotel naar het eiland te halen. According to a government spokesman Aruba fifteen years has been the star to the island to retrieve. Aruba wil voorkomen dat het een massatoerismebestemming wordt en richt zich steeds meer op de rijke toerist die minder gevoelig zou zijn voor recessies. Aruba wants to prevent a mass tourism destination, and increasingly focuses on the rich tourists who would be less sensitive to recessions. ,,We willen een vijfsterrenbestemming worden en investeren daarom veel in het verbeteren van het centrum en de haven'', aldus de woordvoerder. ,, We want a five star destination and invest so much in improving the center and the harbor''said the spokesman.

De gevolgen van de mondiale crisis lijken op Aruba voelbaar te worden in het toerisme maar zijn niet dramatisch. The effects of global crisis similar to Aruba to be felt in the tourism industry but not dramatically. Time-shareprojecten hebben het moeilijker; een enkele staat op de rand van faillissement. Time-share projects are difficult, one is on the brink of bankruptcy.

Ritz-Carlton is onderdeel van Marriott International dat al een hotelfiliaal onder de eigen naam op Aruba heeft. Ritz-Carlton is part of Marriott International hotel that has a branch under its own name on Aruba has. De bevolking heeft kritiek geuit dat de populaire witte stranden aan de westkust van Aruba worden volgebouwd met hoogbouw hotels, waaronder Hyatt, RIU, Westin, Holiday Inn en Radisson. The people have criticized the popular white beaches on the west coast of Aruba are built with high-rise hotels, including Hyatt, RIU, Westin, Holiday Inn and Radisson.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.depers.nl/economie/286331/Crisis-te-lijf-met-superhotel.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Daruba.startpagina.nl%26hl%3Den

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 19, 2009, 10:51:13 AM »

about the Persistence.

I guess he was trying to cover all of his bases.  At that time he was still throwing out the tomb at the Masonic Cemetery.
Then he was still saying the pond.  But he would not even entertain the possibility of the ocean.

Don't forget under Lorenzo's driveway!  She was there for sure and all Dave had to do was come down and claim the body there also.

I wonder why he wanted Dave to come down there so badly?  To lend credibility to his wild tales or what?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: February 19, 2009, 10:57:30 AM »

joran in Thailand

Old pic from last year
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 19, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »

Thank you Anna for sharing that.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: February 19, 2009, 11:12:37 AM »

rjdeer  Does that stand for Riding John Deere?  Just curious.
I have a John Deere Tractor and it is my favorite possession.

rjdeer is a very, very dear friend of mine.  Just doesn't post much.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #499 on: February 19, 2009, 11:26:50 AM »

Please don't throw Me under Magnolia's John Deere Tractor for posting this but it is alittle interesting....

December 4, 2008
The Big Picture—Joran Again Tells the Same Story: Group Assault and Death
Regarding Joran’s recent interviews aired on Greta’s Fox show. Joran needed money and cut a deal with Fox as his attorney Joe Tacapino said. But don’t miss Joran’s thoughtprints—consistent thought patterns. In this most recent version of Joran’s story, at last contact Natalee was connected to a shady deal involving her being used sexually—prostituted--outside her awareness as she innocently goes along with a meeting with a man, soon to be a group of men. She gets on a boat and is seen no more leaving Joran to wonder if she is dead. His conscience is bothering him and he must come forward.

By the way, he tells us Deepak and Satish are in on the corrupt deal to the point that they all share in the money, in the treat which involves sexual seduction and abuse. The major picture is that Joran with help from the Kalpoe brothers have greatly betrayed Natalee essentially turning her into a prostitute against her will which likely cost her-- her life.

It’s not hard to see the continued story between the lines of a group sexual assault which resulted in Natalee’s death with her body being taken out in a boat to be dumped at sea. Joran connects their final contact with Natalee to a boat, a boat trip, and likely death. Joran is making plain again that indeed the Kalpoe brothers were involved in the crime, all the way to the last time they saw Natalee. In so doing, he undoes his cover-up lie on the de Vries’ tapes where he denied they were involved in the boat trip and in dumping her body. This, of course, matches the original version the three suspects collectively told the police, that they were all with Natalee until they dropped her off at her hotel, the Holiday Inn.

This also takes us back to Deepak’s email five days after Natalee’s disappearance where he tells of trying to win money for Natalee, gambling for her: read gambling with her life as the three boys treated themselves to Natalee.

And for good measure, as Joran calls Greta to tell us he was lying about it all we have yet another reminder that he is a liar—and an invitation to read between the lines for the real story. Once again we find it: from the police interviews, to Deepak’s emails, to Joran’s early television interviews, to Joran’s secretly recorded interview with Peter de Vries, and now to this last Greta interview. The same truth remains: the story of Natalee’s death has been attested to by all three suspects consistently between the lines. How many more versions of the same story does it take to see that Joran nor the Kalpoes can escape their dastardly deed?

Of course, Hans Mos to whom I have personally presented this profile, ultimately has no use for profilers. He had no idea his office had contacted the FBI and asked them to interview me, and obtain a detailed copy of my profile in October, 2007. The FBI did both. Mos only serves as an significant example of how much law enforcement has to learn about the human mind, and about confessions between the lines staring them in the face.

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.aspx?20081204

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.