April 19, 2024, 01:19:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 201322 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #520 on: February 19, 2009, 01:28:10 PM »

I found it somewere
What is there wrong with a old pic ?
We use only new pics here ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 19, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »

Are we reaffirming CapsLockWizards ability to tell a tale!

I was most interested in this comment of his.  When he says "another" trick - does that indicate he is aware of a trick being played to detract focus to a location?  Meaning - a trick to draw attention to the Monserrat pond, and away from the sea?

And that mention of a shin bone found elsewhere is merely "another" trick someone else might be playing to divert attention?

Or am I reading that wrong?

#1343 on: May 05, 2008, 10:45:37 PM   caps

it was not in the news here in Aruba.

Who post it. maybe it is another trick to let people focus on other area.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379232#msg379232

A thief thinks everybody steals.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: February 19, 2009, 01:36:39 PM »

wow I turned the corner and saw that photo  that's a mighty big photo!

This isn't Aruba but I think it has some key info that speaks to the larger picture of the plate of worms within the Carribbean region. It's regarding the Texan Stanford's bank on Antigua........very informative.

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/bbdp/depositors-turned-away-from-stanford/349231

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: February 19, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »

I'm patiently waiting LifeSong!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: February 19, 2009, 02:02:46 PM »

justice minister Rudy Croes has to appear before a judge as witness in the case Michael Williams v. Aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52958.php

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 19, 2009, 02:20:54 PM »

Workgroup gets a month to solve problems within police force

Clothing allowance

The prime-minister has let kown also that he has signed an agreement for a clothing allowance for officers. "Justice Minister Rudy Croes and a collague still must sign for this allowance and the adaptation of the budget, but I hope that this is will be done this afternoon"

Police Chief stays on.

It is not possible to send the police chief De Witte 'home' as the trade union has demanded because of lack of trust in him. Oduber: We have a protocol with the Dutch government and a contract with the police chief and we can't force him to resign, because of requirements on the basis of legislation problems for the functions within the police force. Moreover the current problems are not entirely to blame on De Witte. The complete 'indianstructure' (complete mess) has been left behind by former police chief Jan van der Straten. He came with a rank structure in which officers could be gone up without studying for that. However according to prime minister Oduber, De Witte must provide by March 1st an overview list with the ranks.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52960.php

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: February 19, 2009, 02:24:30 PM »

I believe that CAPS came on the scene in January to divert attention away from the contents of the trap/cage.  However ... I do not adhere to the theory of the planting of evidence.

Think about it.  If the "powers that be" had any intentions of confirming the death of Natalee Holloway and returning her remains to the family ... WHY WAS THE TRUTH REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THE CAGE/TRAP COVERED UP?  John Silvetti/ Louis Schaefer would have emerged as heros and ... the Persistence undertaking would have been declared a success.

What am I missing.

Janet

I have thought about this many times and I thought at one time that ALE took
the contents of the trap/cage and at that time had intentions of returning Natalee
to her family. 
The Persistnce/Aruba could not let it be known that they had found her
remains because they wanted to continue to map the ocean, so nothing could be said
until the map/grid was completed.
Caps was sent in to set up another location as a possible place where Natalee's remains
could be found.  I think at that point they had intentions of placing Natalee's body in a
new location where it could be claimed by the family.
Then Robin posted the pictures of the inside of the trap at BNH and their plan was foiled
because the skull was visible on the photos.
I don't contend that any of this is true......just something I figured made sense.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: February 19, 2009, 02:27:09 PM »

I'm patiently waiting LifeSong!

Working on it as we speak, my friend.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 19, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »

Central Bank Aruba was for years worried about Stanford Group Aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52961.php

Authorities in the Caribbean island of Antigua, the centre of Stanford's financial empire, and in parts of South America meanwhile sought to quell fears among depositors as big queues formed outside branches of his bank.

Venezuela on Thursday took control of a local bank owned by Stanford, stressing that the decision was not related to its own "stable" financial situation, and faulting oversight by regulators in the United States.

ABC News, citing unnamed federal officials, said Mexican police detained one of Stanford's private planes and found cheques inside believed to be linked to the ultra-violent cartel.
http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-world/stanford-missing-investors-pull-funds-20090220-8crp.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: February 19, 2009, 02:36:04 PM »

I found it somewere

Nothing at all wrong with an old picture.  When it's posted with no explanation the assumption is that the poster thinks it's a new photo.  I just wanted to make sure YOU and OTHERS knew it was not new.

I spent a great deal of time researching the SamSam club in Thailand looking of pics so I remember this one well.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 19, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »

I believe that CAPS came on the scene in January to divert attention away from the contents of the trap/cage.  However ... I do not adhere to the theory of the planting of evidence.

Think about it.  If the "powers that be" had any intentions of confirming the death of Natalee Holloway and returning her remains to the family ... WHY WAS THE TRUTH REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THE CAGE/TRAP COVERED UP?  John Silvetti/ Louis Schaefer would have emerged as heros and ... the Persistence undertaking would have been declared a success.

What am I missing.

Janet

the contents of the trap/cage and at that time had intentions of returning Natalee
to her family. 
remains because they wanted to continue to map the ocean, so nothing could be said
Caps was sent in to set up another location as a possible place where Natalee's remains
could be found.  I think at that point they had intentions of placing Natalee's body in a
Then Robin posted the pictures of the inside of the trap at BNH and their plan was foiled
I don't contend that any of this is true......just something I figured made sense.

Thank you for asking that, Janet. 

Magnolia - That makes so much sense, thank you!

Wreck also helped me understand that Silvetti may have been continuing with the plan anyway to try clear the Persistence...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg670251#msg670251

Lifesong:
Excellent.  But, why? 
As it relates to the crimes against Natalee, who is protected by remains being in the pond and not in the cage.  Who is incriminated?
And why the change of heart in allowing any of her to be found?
I'm still not getting it, and it's frustrating.

Wreck:
1) The only one really "protected" is the Persistence. Why? Because they could not admit their "search" for Natalee was a fraud. They still were trying to pin the crime on Joran.

2) Change of heart? No not really -- something however foiled their plan to make it appear that Natalee was found in the pond. (What that was -- I don't know)

Lifesong:
Thanks, Wreck.  Of course, Silvetti had to cover the Persistence to resolve being on the outs with Schaefer. 

It could be that only the shoe was to be planted in the pond.

I'll be the first to admit it's still all sketchy to me, which is why I'm still interested in digging the truth out.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 19, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »

What am I missing.

Janet

to her family. 

You could be right Magnolia.

I cannot comprehend why Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti were not above board in regards to the two fold objective of the Persistence undertaking.  It appears that Jug was aware and ... many suspected from the getgo.  I do not comprehend why there was any deception in this regard.  I personally would have rejoiced even if the objective was to keep a lookout for a container that may contain Natalee Holloway's remains while oil mapping was taking place. 

Maybe the cooperation of Tim Miller in regards to using his organization TES for fund raising purposes was what the deception was all about.

Janet

+++++++++

Jug Twitty:  He is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever. They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: February 19, 2009, 02:47:18 PM »

I found it somewere

Nothing at all wrong with an old picture.  When it's posted with no explanation the assumption is that the poster thinks it's a new photo.  I just wanted to make sure YOU and OTHERS knew it was not new.

I spent a great deal of time researching the SamSam club in Thailand looking of pics so I remember this one well.

I've come to think of these frequent postings of random old pics by Johan as little timed pop-quizzes for Klaas...whom I am further convinced has the patience of a saint. 

For which I am most grateful!     

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: February 19, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

Hi Janet-

Is that a direct quote from Jug in your post? I am not doubting you, I just wanted to be sure of the origin. Was that from a posted email or a poster?

TIA !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 19, 2009, 03:52:16 PM »

What am I missing?

Janet

to her family. 

Wreck also helped me understand that Silvetti may have been continuing with the plan anyway to try clear the Persistence...

Lifesong:
Excellent.  But, why? 
As it relates to the crimes against Natalee, who is protected by remains being in the pond and not in the cage.  Who is incriminated?

Wreck:
1) The only one really "protected" is the Persistence. Why? Because they could not admit their "search" for Natalee was a fraud. They still were trying to pin the crime on Joran.

2) Change of heart? No not really -- something however foiled their plan to make it appear that Natalee was found in the pond. (What that was -- I don't know)

Lifesong:
Thanks, Wreck.  Of course, Silvetti had to cover the Persistence to resolve being on the outs with Schaefer. 

I'll be the first to admit it's still all sketchy to me, which is why I'm still interested in digging the truth out.

Lifesong

Think about it.  The ROV images that Kyle sent to the FBI ... the ROV images that the FBI gave to Dave Holloway ... the ROV images that Robin posted on a private site ... the ROV images that Klaas posted on the SM forum ... must fit into the equation.

I tend to believe that the Arubans/John Silvetti were unaware that Kyle Kingman had sent the ROV images from the December 29, 2007 dive to the FBI.  This implies the finale to the great Aruban coverup was thwarped prior to the January 7, 2008 recovery process.

I could be wrong but ... I believe that the Arubans and John Silvetti became aware of the ROV images that Kyle sent to the FBI and ... CAPS was delegated as a distraction to take the focus off the cage/trap in the hopes that the ROV images would become a non-issue.

However ... Robin Holloway's exposure of the ROV images on BNH in February, 2008 and ... Klaas' exposure of the ROV images on SM ... implied the ROV images were to become an issue to be reckoned with.  This is when the Silvetti/Mansur/CAPS connection that encompassed "the pond witness" came about.

IMO

Janet

+++++

DECEMBER 29, 2007 - ROV IMAGES

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24 -
« Reply #592 on: February 27, 2008, 03:09:38 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg356063#msg356063

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #525 on: February 29, 2008, 02:58:40 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200;topicseen#msg357200

exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #535 on: February 19, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »

What am I missing?

Janet

to her family. 

Lifesong:
Excellent.  But, why? 

Wreck:

Lifesong:

Lifesong

Think about it.  The ROV images that Kyle sent to the FBI ... the ROV images that the FBI gave to Dave Holloway ... the ROV images that Robin posted on a private site ... the ROV images that Klaas posted on the SM forum ... must fit into the equation.

I tend to believe that the Arubans/John Silvetti were unaware that Kyle Kingman had sent the ROV images from the December 29, 2007 dive to the FBI.  This implies the finale to the great Aruban coverup was thwarped prior to the January 7, 2008 recovery process.

I could be wrong but ... I believe that the Arubans and John Silvetti became aware of the ROV images that Kyle sent to the FBI and ... CAPS was delegated as a distraction to take the focus off the cage/trap in the hopes that the ROV images would become a non-issue.

However ... Robin Holloway's exposure of the ROV images on BNH in February, 2008 and ... Klaas' exposure of the ROV images on SM ... implied the ROV images were to become an issue to be reckoned with.  This is when the Silvetti/Mansur/CAPS connection that encompassed "the pond witness" came about.

IMO

Janet

+++++

klaasen

oceanexploration

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

exploration

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

From Kyle's Post above..... Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others...

I thought ALE took the samples...I did not know that the Persistence Crew Supervised the sampling of the Trap...... And I wonder just how many videos were made of the trap....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: February 19, 2009, 04:10:56 PM »

What am I missing?

Janet

to her family. 

Lifesong:
Excellent.  But, why? 

Wreck:

Lifesong:

Lifesong

IMO

Janet

+++++

klaasen

oceanexploration

exploration

From Kyle's Post above..... Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others...

I thought ALE took the samples...I did not know that the Persistence Crew Supervised the sampling of the Trap...... And I wonder just how many videos were made of the trap....

Who did they supervise specifically?Inquiring minds want to know.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: February 19, 2009, 04:19:43 PM »

What am I missing?

Janet

to her family. 

Lifesong:
Excellent.  But, why? 

Wreck:

Lifesong:

Lifesong

IMO

Janet

+++++

klaasen

oceanexploration

exploration

Who did they supervise specifically?Inquiring minds want to know.
KTF We will probably never know unless someone's guilty conscience gets to them..... 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: February 19, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »

Hi Janet-

Is that a direct quote from Jug in your post? I am not doubting you, I just wanted to be sure of the origin. Was that from a posted email or a poster?

TIA !!!

Not Janet, but that quote came from an email from lalas to an unnamed poster.
The unnamed poster forwarded it to Kermit.  Several here know who the unnamed
poster is, but I do not.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: February 19, 2009, 04:25:08 PM »

I'm beginning more and more to believe that Natalee's remains were in that trap.....that's why Mos has this Holier Than Thou attitude now...He thinks that He has the case by the ying yang and We will just go away......Boy is He wrong.....

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.